Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you feel about the Case having all previous poses unlocked?

Like 0.83035714285714 83.0% [ 279 ]
Dislike 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 14 ]
HAY GUIZ MEOWE UPDATED THE POLL FOR ONCE/Don't care option 0.12797619047619 12.8% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 336 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 101 102 103 > >> >>> »|

Man-Hungry Cat

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
Slogan by CleoSombra
Anyone have any ideas for a new banner?
Banner (Subject to Change) Made in GIMP

Hey there everyone! This thread, formerly a complaint about the CCoP's lack of evolutions is now a general feedback thread! Come here and talk about the Case, how you feel about it and make suggestions for future evolutions, just be sure to follow the rules!

9/17/11: The Case evolved yesterday. It wasn't very clear if this was the last evo or not, so if someone can clarify that, it would be appreciated.

8/26/11: As of today, there is a twenty week gap between now and the last evolution. There are approximately 52 weeks in a year, so if the case goes for six more weeks, it will have gone for about half a year with not evolution.

8/7/11: This was actually found out a while ago, but here's the quotes confirming the Case is NOT done.
Gio Gio Star
I talked to Reapersun and she said I could post this PM:
reapersun
Gio Gio Star
Many users, including myself, are unsure about the status of CoP. We don't know if it is done evolving or not. The announcement didn't really make it clear. There is a thread floating around SF about it, and they do believe that the item is going for it's second b-day without being finished.

I wanted to know if the case is done but the comic for it will continue, or is it that the case has finished and there will be a brand new EI to go with it, or what is going to happen with CoP. If you cannot answer about anything else. Then for the most part, is it safe to say that the CoP is finished evolving?

Also, wanted to know if I could show the thread your reply on the status of the item in question.

Hiya C: Actually, it IS still evolving; it's just become very very low priority since all the poses were added. I know people with past gens are probably getting impatient though, so I'm hoping to get some poses in before it's second birthday, if not finalize it D: I'm sorry it's taking so long! As for the comic, I may finish it out, but I'm not super enthusiastic about it so it might end up kind of rough... I think a lot of story points got a bit lost though so I'd really like to clear them up somehow lol. And yeah, it's okay to post this around.

I removed some stuff that did not relate to the question at hand since I was talking about an anime series... And it has nothing to do with gaia at all...

7/22/2011: Okay, it's still technically five days until two years, but there are no EI Reports between now and then, so I'm calling it now. The Case is definitely the longest running EI of all time, but it does not have the most poses nor the most evolutions.

6/11/2011: Next month is the two-year anniversary of the Case. It's STILL not finished.

4/8/11: The Case had all of it's previous poses unlocked!

10/21/10: Pan confirmed that the Case is getting an Evo next month.*
*Not necessarily, but they're aiming for next month.

10/19/10: ...They got more help for the art team to work on old outsanding EI's.
Quote:
EI evolution continues - As we have just gotten more help in the art team, we're looking forward to being able to evolve some of our old oustanding EI's. Don't have a solid time yet, but it should be within 2 or 3 weeks time.
Found Here. The Case isn't explicitly stated, but it seems to fit the bill, especially since there are only three EIs (Not counting the current REI), and one of them, Forteanagoria is relatively new, which means that there should be help coming for the Case (or Timmy) soon. I certainly hope they choose to work on the Case. D;

10/1/10: Why the heck are all these silly desktop buddies being made when the case is running cold... AGAIN. Here is what I'm talking about: Dancing Diedrich, And Dio Brandthanks for pointing that out, Gio Gio Star. (Found by Spacebabie76)

The Case of Pietro has been in the "currently evolving" state for over a year already, but it is not the Evolving Item with the most evolutions of poses. I feel that it shouldn't have gone on this long. What are your thoughts on the case.

On a related note, thanks for the cake, Reaper.

(This post to be edited)

Rules

1. Don't spam
2. DO NOT flame the artist, this doesn't mean that you have to praise everything about the Case, however.
3. Stay on topic

Suggestions

Note: Please refer layering errors to [NPC] Stein. Thank you.

More pose-able Doctor's Coat
No Edits Available :<
Suggested by: MagicalMeowe

Inspector's Shirt that works with gloves
No Edits Needed
Suggested by: Sexecution

Reporter's Hat (with a card sticking out) and Clothes, maybe a pencil tucked behind the ear, too?
Like this
Suggested by: Mangacide

Hallway Background with the avi infront of a door labeled "Private Eye"
No edits available.

"Femme Fatale" Clothes
Like this
User Image
User Image
Edits by Valkyrie Profile Lover

Lawyer-style clothes with one arm pointing, similar to Phoenix and Mia's from Phoenix Wright. (And Mia's Magatama as a separate piece while were at it heart )
Example 1 Example Two Close up for the example of the bead around her neck
Suggested by: MagicalMeowe

Judge's Clothing (With a powdered wig)
No edits currently available
Suggested by: Hazelaar

Get-Away Car
Like This
Suggested by: im sorry officer

Interrogation table with our avis in the spotlight
No edits available

More versatile Investigator's Coat draped over shoulders (Arms not in sleeves) in more versatile colors (Red, brown and black?) and longer.
No edits available
Suggested by: Sorin Lightbringer

Our avatars in a paper, "Possible Suspect" as the header of the article.
like this

Detective's Pipe. Sherlock Holmes-esque.
No edits available.
Suggested by: Insanity_is_freedom

Brawler's leg brace for the other foot.
No edits available.
Suggested by Valkyrie Profile Lover

A handful of suggestions by JapanUnderground
Quote:
This item is mysterious and keeps you mind lingering, so I would like to see it offer more things like that in the form of a background and or companion.
One of the main things I want from it (and I'm sure others are dying, hoping the same thing) is that it at least give us a background before it's done evolving.
If I had to say what I, myself, would want it to look like, I would say ,maybe... You're standing in an alleyway, maybe by some trash can(s).
My idea of a companion would be probably you standing back to back or beside some shady looking charater, about to make a trade or something, like from one of those neighborhood watch signs, that you see sometimes.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.spraypaintstencils.com/a-zlistings/neighborhood-watch-image.gif&imgrefurl=http://picsdigger.com/domain/spraypaintstencils.com/20&usg=__1DohUmNJJIp4NOocy95YLwdTV-4=&h=1209&w=1200&sz=11&hl=en&start=0&tbnid=gEN6sCW3JzH5dM:&tbnh=127&tbnw=126&prev=/images?q=Neighborhood+watch+sign&um=1&hl=en&rlz=1I7GGLL_en&biw=1259&bih=653&tbs=isch:10,98&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=605&vpy=98&dur=13015&hovh=225&hovw=224&tx=113&ty=128&ei=8mFKTKa2BoP_8Aafwuky&page=1&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0&biw=1259&bih=653

Seeing your avatar in front of or surrounded by a gang would be nice.
Either you're leading it or about to be beat up by it.

I'd also like to see who Pietro is.
I would assume that he is that dead victim pose from earlier stages of the item, but I'd like to see his/her face (I think keep thinking it's and old or elderly guy).
If they don't show it, that will do fine by me, too.
It will only mean, to me, that the item will keep it's mysteriousness.

More eyes, wigs, and body poses.
I'm also hoping for more of those great and funny animations as well.

I liked that idea Mangacide suggested.
The one about the reporter's hat.
That was a nice one.
I'd also like to see something like that.
Not only that, but that camera would be niffy, too.

Old Polls

User Image

User Image
Note the most recent evolution at this time was in November 2009
How do you feel about the pose-specific clothes from the case?*
User Image
*Accidentally cut of the question, please forgive any inconvenience.
User Image
OMG I UPDATED THE POLL FOR ONCE
User Image

Banners

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/the-case-of-the-case-of-pietro-general-feedback/t.55376485/][img]http://i46.tinypic.com/42sur.jpg[/img][/url]

By Lacrimorte
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/the-case-of-the-case-of-pietro-a-whole-year-already/t.55376485/][img]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x196/lacrimorte/the-case.gif?t=1285376926[/img][/url]

Older Discussion

Ok, what's going on with the Case?! We got that back in July and its OctoberNovember now, yet its still only evolved once. Seriously, start evolving it once in a while or just cancel it and turn it into one item with all the current poses. I'm sick of waiting for it to evolve.

Update 11/25: It's confirmed the case will be evolving by early December

Update 10/25: Perhaps Gaia could do what they did with the Gogh Reed when Ethe was away and have guess artists fill while Reapersun's busy. It worked with the Gogh, even with two guest artists it is still worth the most in the MP by a long shot.

Update: 11/13: Do NOT say anything about this is all part of the theme or they never said it'd evolve this century, if they wanted to do that they should have said that when they first released it.

We also know that Reapersun helped with the manga, however she only did one and a half pages, as seen in Gaia's Artist Blog.
Quote:
Cover (book): Jenzee
Page 1: Ethe
Page 2: Derlaine
Page 3: Pepper-tea
Page 4: o_8
Page 5: meee
Page 6: Jenzee
Epilogue:
Page 1: Gem2niki
Page 2 top half: Juno
Page 2 bottom half: me again
Page 3: Jenzee

"Me" referring to Reaper.

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Agreed. :/

High-functioning Witch

37,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
I want it to evolve too, but they're not going to "cancel" it. That would piss off more people than it would make happy. neutral

Divine Muse

In before all the fangirls come in and are more than happy to "wait a hundred years"

Seriously, Gaia better learn to communicate, ASAP!

Gaia, if you want my money, I suggest you make the information available. Or do you think we are only good to throw money at you with no questions asked as your userbase is teens/young adults.

You have the mantle of business, what is going on?
The cat item too! On;y evoule once, thinking about it I forgot it competely lol since it never evoule! Pleas evoule it even if it 49 cash 3 month is pretty long even for cheap item.
i agree but, im trying to see the good side of things and im guessing that they are giving all of the final poses altogether

Divine Muse

iiswift
i agree but, im trying to see the good side of things and im guessing that they are giving all of the final poses altogether

I have more of a feeling Reaper will b***h at us and call us all ungrateful bastards or something.

Not to down her, I just have that feeling.

Man-Hungry Cat

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
MCYX
The cat item too! On;y evoule once, thinking about it I forgot it competely lol since it never evoule! Pleas evoule it even if it 49 cash 3 month is pretty long even for cheap item.

To be fair we were warned when the Catastrophe first came out it was going to evolve whenever the cat got around to it. We were not told the Case was going to cost 15x more and evolve even less. :/

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
I'm fed up with waiting. I'll be more careful about buying certain EI's now. This is ridiculous.

Gaian

Pietro isn't a very good detective. Maybe he ran out of leads. gonk

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Jayce Reinhardt
iiswift

I have more of a feeling Reaper will b***h at us and call us all ungrateful bastards or something.

No, she'll call us channers and blame it on the guys.
They better not Turn it into one big item I will lose all my gold I put into this damn thing if they do that people who bought gen 2 will be not superised but people with gen 1 will be so angry we wait for a item with poses we already had a mini evo will be better then nothing right now

Anxious Goat

The Undead Suitor
Jayce Reinhardt
iiswift

And then the fangirls will come to the rescue.
The Undead Suitor
Jayce Reinhardt
iiswift

if she does i will point at the maker and be This idiot is slaking off give me a item to make me happy ladie D< and finish and make a evo you slaking idiots or atleast give me some info why no evo scene September 04 09

Divine Muse

Microondas
The Undead Suitor
Jayce Reinhardt
iiswift

And then the fangirls will come to the rescue.

Then all of Reapers fangirls will gang up on us and protect Reaper because how dare we expect things like communication and evolutions from a business, I mean we only paid real money for it, so therafore we deserve nothing.

We just have to wait, and wait, and wait, and wait or give up and try to sell it.

hurrr durrrr

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces