Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
classified_fu Why do the lips have to be 1M?? Why do any lip items have to be so expensive?? They're 5x5pix area.

At 1M they might as well be put into D*C. I don't see any reason why we need an entirely new shop when we have a somewhat expensive shop already and it's not even 1 page in length of items.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
dreamsk
classified_fu Why do the lips have to be 1M?? Why do any lip items have to be so expensive?? They're 5x5pix area.

At 1M they might as well be put into D*C. I don't see any reason why we need an entirely new shop when we have a somewhat expensive shop already and it's not even 1 page in length of items.

User Image

Do you not read?
This is an EXAMPLE.

A prototype if you will and yes users HAVE been asking for a shop that sells high-end items for gold.
Why does someone pay almost 100mil for some stupid one-pose head wing item?
Because they LIKE that item.

Sparkling Transmutator

dreamsk

They would be around 1mil because they would be highly desired. This shop's purpose would
be a gold sink. The current Gaia economy contains way too much gold. This shop would help
remove said gold from the system, thus eventually lowering prices in the marketplace.

Besides, the 1mil lips are from an item that ranges from 10-13mil, so 1mil isn't too expensive.

Sparkling Transmutator

CaIabrese
Winter Hue
TehChich
One-pose recolor shop sounds super cool, William. emotion_kirakira I might throw some(or a bunch) at you emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

I want it to pretty much be a recolor shop since that will probably be low cost to Gaia.
Minimize the cost for Gaia (to not need to pay the artists to make original items).
True, this shop will not make a cent for HQ, but it will be beneficial for the users of this site.

HQ already pays the artists every month who make items for the gold shop update.
So if they pay a tiny bit extra for recoloring (which is pretty simple for small items),
it can easily be the most popular and well-used gold sink. Plus a popular "premium" gold shop.

User Image

Dude, William.
On Ernya we have VOLUNTEERS to recolor things, so Gaia should do that.

Regular users volunteering to recolor the items.
[Of course their payment could just be getting the items they recolor for free.]

OTL. I would be recoloring so much... even if I didn't get a payment (of the item).
You just have no idea how much I enjoy recoloring and thinking of color combinations.

Come on Gaia, take a page from Ernya. User Image

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
CaIabrese
dreamsk

User Image

Do you not read?
This is an EXAMPLE.

A prototype if you will and yes users HAVE been asking for a shop that sells high-end items for gold.
Why does someone pay almost 100mil for some stupid one-pose head wing item?
Because they LIKE that item.
This is an idea, not fully formed yet or molded into reality.

I would not waste my gold on such an item. Therefore making it a moot gold sink.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
dreamsk
This is an idea, not fully formed yet or molded into reality.

I would not waste my gold on such an item. Therefore making it a moot gold sink.

User Image

So because you don't like it it's moot?
Seems like logic is not your forte in this matter...

Angelic Nitemare

Well, you know my opinion on this. As well as my idea for the modified alchemy shop.

What I may do shortly is borrow some data from our resident alchemy expert in the Guild and work up a feasable plan for that too and make a petition. It would take a few days but I think it can be done. I'll keep you posted.

As for the make up recolors...neon versions of the masque make up might be neat.

Inquisitive Bibliophile

I like this idea. I would post a more in depth and enthusiastic post, but I'm a bit brain dead at the moment. Suffice it to say, I think a shop like this would be a cool idea.

Sparkling Transmutator

dreamsk

Well there are plenty that would.

~> Can't afford a Lovely Lucie, yet you want those lips?
- Well here is a recolor for less than a 10th the price, but in a different color.

For those like myself, who are crazy about outfits and matching, I would be spending my gold on this.
Besides, these are the only poses I have in mind. There are plenty of items out there that have poses that can be recolored.
Try not to get so defensive over an idea that is simply a suggestion. Feedback is always welcome, but no need to be panicky.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

I have a few recolor I did for fun once William, I'll post 'em up as I find them.

Sparkling Transmutator

CaIabrese
User Image

I have a few recolor I did for fun once William, I'll post 'em up as I find them.

Remember, just one poses~ XD Gaia would never put full recolored premium items in a gold shop.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
dreamsk

Just because you won't does not mean others won't.

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Okay so here they are.

Nurse Hazard recolor: syringe

User Image
Cream

User Image
White

User Image
Sky blue

User Image
Rainbow? xD

User Image
Yellow

User Image
Purple

User Image
Pink

User Image
Orange

User Image
Mint

User Image
Magenta

User Image
Black

Gemini Twins: Sparkling eyes recolor

User Image

SDPlus Hex recolor: Hazel eyes

User Image

Cerynitian/Oisin blessing recolor: Pink eyes

User Image

Thieving Rogue

» Best suggestion I've seen in a while.

EDIT: It's a perfectly fair idea to do this, as well. They've already recycled specialty eyes into a gold shop, so why not mouths and makeups, too.

Impassioned Lionheart

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
I really like this hair. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out