Welcome to Gaia! ::

kuma's Problem

Generous Bunny

Are you only going to release 2 at a time through bidblast?
I dont find that very fair....alot of people have lives outside of
Gaia and cant sit on bidblast all week burning_eyes

But I like that anyone has a chance to win
don't worry, enough people will keep an eye on it so it lasts until the last day on the count down, at least for the angelic/demonic ones

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Actually you only have to be there the last few minutes of the auction. (It ends promptly at midnight the day it says. So if it ends the 7th, the 6th is the last day to bid.)

kuma's Problem

Generous Bunny

Rya Dracosin
Actually you only have to be there the last few minutes of the auction. (It ends promptly at midnight the day it says. So if it ends the 7th, the 6th is the last day to bid.)

Too bad I work past midnight rolleyes

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Sir Twitty
Rya Dracosin

mind you, that is Cali time. for me it is 3am

Perfectionist

I stated this in the Dev alert in hopes that no one would think that these formulas were only available in Bid Blast XD

All of these formulas have been available in Alchemist's Case the whole time. NOT Bid Blast exclusive. Anyone can craft/buy/win an Alchemist's Case and try their chance at getting one.

kuma's Problem

Generous Bunny

Rya Dracosin
Sir Twitty
Rya Dracosin

I might try to stay up the extra 3+ hours.
I think its bullshit still.
They should release them in a different way?
Theyve been talking about the wings for YEARS.
pepper-tea
I stated this in the Dev alert in hopes that no one would think that these formulas were only available in Bid Blast XD

All of these formulas have been available in Alchemist's Case the whole time. NOT Bid Blast exclusive. Anyone can craft/buy/win an Alchemist's Case and try their chance at getting one.

Do you know if there will ever be any other way of obtaining them?

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
pepper-tea

Are those actually backwings?

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Sir Twitty
Rya Dracosin
Sir Twitty
Rya Dracosin

I might try to stay up the extra 3+ hours.
I think its bullshit still.
They should release them in a different way?
Theyve been talking about the wings for YEARS.

Alchemy can go jump off a cliff for all i care...
If they release the items as items not formulas, ill spend my golds on bid blast.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Mitsumi-chan
pepper-tea

Not exactly, its a formula for tiny backwings, that then need another formula and another set of components to make actual backwings.

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
The Undead Suitor
Mitsumi-chan
pepper-tea

Not exactly, its a formula for tiny backwings, that then need another formula and another set of components to make actual backwings.

Hmm.... I hope the tiny backwings are cute.

Wintry Dragon

Another angelic dream crushed.

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
pepper-tea

You do realize, Pepper, that the chance of getting those formulas is so rare that, not only is the Risen Quest Inizio the only one of those three listed in the MP (with no listings), but the majority of users have been left completely in the dark as to the fact that all three can be obtained through the Alchemist's Case, which is apparently more expensive than the Cache even in the Bitfrost. ">.>

Wasn't Backwings supposed to be for ALL users, not just the lucky few?

As Artists, you should want the masses to be able to appreciate and use your items, especially since you are all paid. I do not see why you feel you must make everything so god dammed rare. It isn't fair to those of us with rotten luck, and to those of us who are watching our quest items become 10x more rare and working their way towards the billions. It has literally been months, and we have little change and news on Alchemy. Formulas are still impossible to complete, and the lower levels are ridiculously hard!

This is madness that can be fixed quite easily. ">.>

Tiny Shapeshifter

The Undead Suitor
Good news~ You'll need 10 of these tiny backwings to make them godly backwings. emotion_awesome [/sarcasm]

I wouldn't be surprised if what I joked about ends up being true. This bidblast bit kinda made me quit alchemy altogether. Super duper rare chance upon supa dupa rare chance, or, mooola, is all there is for me to rely on for this feature just to get whatever item I want (which isn't really all that many), and that's just sad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff