78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
Snowflake Achievements have been released. Yay~ :3

Zero Omega
Snowflake Achievement

Hey Gaians,

Good news! We identified an issue with the Snowflake Achievement being granted to users. We have now back filled those grants. If you qualified for any of the five Snowflake Achievements, you have now been granted them! Thanks for your patience as we resolved this!

Tall Dark and Snarky
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not sure if there are more after this. I'm sure I got 200 snowflakes as well, but.. who knows.

In your x-mas F.A.Q. you state:

"Participate in all of the different parts of the event! There are achievements for Caroling, playing Switchem, collecting copious amounts of Snowflake Charms and more! "

Right now the top 17 users on the leader board have 300+ snowflakes and haven't been granted any achievements.

I don't know how much "copious" is considered to be, but would it be possible for Gaia staff to check to make sure the achievement will grant properly (if it is not set at 300). The last two achievements for this event have been glitchy and haven't been granting.

Zero Omega
Kefial
Events

Is the Snowflake collecting achievement glitched and when should we submit tickets? People have already reached 500 snowflakes and have not been granted the achievement.

Thanks for the information. We'll check into this and make sure those who qualified for the achievement get it.

Divine Whisperer

31,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The other 2 are/were broken so it would make sense to check on that...

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
BerserkLeon
The other 2 are/were broken so it would make sense to check on that...

True, or at least tell us how many snowflakes it requires so we know when to submit tickets.

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
I kind of want to know about this too especially since a lot of the recent Achievements have been rather glitchy. Not just the Christmas ones but also including the ones from the Halloween event too( also including the winning/loosing achievements in that).

It would be nice as to know how many we need for the Achievement, if there is actually one, or if it's glitch like the others. sweatdrop

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
If nobody has it and it's glitched, they may never release it and sweep it under the rug.

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
dreamsk
If nobody has it and it's glitched, they may never release it and sweep it under the rug.

Without some serious prodding, they would have done that with the Halloween achievements. However, if they're reminded that they need to release them during the event, we might avoid the unbalanced situation that the late grant Halloween achievements suffered from.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Kefial
dreamsk

Without some serious prodding, they would have done that with the Halloween achievements. However, if they're reminded that they need to release them during the event, we might avoid the unbalanced situation that the late grant Halloween achievements suffered from.
I don't really think it hurts anyone if NOBODY received one or two of the achievements, but of course it would be terrible if some people got it and most others didn't. sweatdrop

Lonely Dragon

I hope it's not too many and that it is bugged. I got 50 snowflakes then gave up.

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
I guess it'd only count if we actually collected them and not just crafted them via alchemy? That's what I was doing to get some of the items out of GoFusion... sweatdrop

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I hope the counter at the event page is used for granting it, because I blew 60 on teen Fafnir here.

Also, still no Winsterday Bard achievement despite finishing all three caroling rounds.

PAFenix's Wife

Slumbering Enchantress

28,425 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Striking Knight 150
I can confirm I have over 100 now and no achievement for that. It is, however, the first time my title has updated on the event page after the one at 10 of them. So I bet if it takes that long to get the title change, the achievement is supposed to happen much later. Hopefully not 500, but I've seen events where you have to collect that much for them...

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
There are achievements for getting snowflake charms in the event?
... Well, geez, they really need to grant those. I've collected over 90 and I got zip

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
Bump for response or resolution.

EmberFoxHeart's Husband

Fishy Demigod

43,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
got over 100 snowflake charms, waiting for the achievement they spoke about.

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items