Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you support having paw items in the angel box?

Yes! 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 74 ]
Poll, plz. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 111 ]
1 2 3 >

Widower

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200
Is it possible to release a paw item along with a human item? Give us the option of which one to pick? Even if it's once every two or three months? emotion_kirakira

Alright! Just to clarify. Back when monthly collectibles where a thing, there was a male item, female item, and a paw item. It was glorious because everyone on the site had a bone thrown at them in one way or another. Ever since the cancellation of the collectibles and addition to the cloud 9 shop, plus the angel item box: there is only one item being offered per a month. Why? That makes no sense.

Paw base and items have been thrown on the back burner for far too long. It needs more love and bare minimum be given a new item once a month that is not a recolor of an existing item. I get that we have the occasional items via RIGs, and the rare items in the cash shop, but it is not enough. Paw base may not be the majority, but they are still your customers and deserve the fancy items.  cat_3nodding

My paw love demands are as follows!

1.) Add a paw item to the monthly angel item box!
2.) Paw item can either be along side the human item, where we can choose which we want.
OR
3.) Alternate between human and paw items, if you desperately want to keep it to one item per a box.

EDIT: I will not let this topic die until we are heard!

EDIT (11/3/2021): I'm planning on stalking the AtS soon in order to try and get a staff to give us a clear answer or at least acknowledge the struggle. Due to my work schedule, it is difficult to make it to these events. If anyone wishes to do it in my place, feel free! Just please link me the answer/question so I can place it here!

EDIT (12/1/2021): OKAY Gaia, I got some beef with you! In light of recent events, you are now having multiple items in the monthly box with a "stuffed envelope". Which is great, thanks, love it. HOWEVER where are the paw items?! There is not a single one there! There is zero excuse for this. I won't let you ignore us!

User Image

Trundlebug's Wife

Tiny Fatcat

Support (of course!) emotion_kirakira

Dmitri James's Pardner

I support this too~ heart

Sanguarian Muffin's Significant Otter

Dapper Dabbler

I support this, too! emotion_bigheart

zjfirestar's Other Half

User Image I support this too!

Dapper Puppy

Definitely support this.

Smol Angry Bean's Precious

I am also in favor of this.

Paw base doesn’t get nearly as much love as it used to.

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Yes, this should have been a thing ages ago.

Master

15,625 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
100% for this

Its sad knowing that paws are becoming "mini humans" instead of being a unique type of avatar
+1 Support need more love for more paw items in general emotion_bigheart

Tiny Cat

I'm here to show my support!

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

I support this as well!

Besmirched's Wife

Shameless Lunatic

30,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
Yes please!

Zeren the Morph's Comrade

Salty Phantom

please heart
i have so many unopened Angel boxes crying

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
gaia_star It should have been tbh. Supporting it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff