Welcome to Gaia! ::

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Hey Gaians,

Our new inventory arranger is out for everyone! Please take a moment to try it out! In order to keep the initial release as simple as possible we have opted not to include some features such as sorting by categories. However, we plan on updating the inventory arranger further based on your suggestions and how important they are to you. So we'd like you to take this time to provide some suggestions for what you want to see next for the inventory arranger. Please let us know the following:

• What you would like to see included in the inventory arranger.
  • How important it is that you feel the suggestion is to be included in the next inventory arranger update.

We will be keeping track of this thread and taking down your feedback!

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Thanks for the long overdue update 3nodding Its still glitchy and selecting multiple items to move is not working correctly. My only suggestion so far is making it easier to move multiple items at once or to organize by item type ie: hats/tops/bottoms/shoes/etc.....

Beloved Lightbringer

34,775 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Do you want bug reports in this thread, too? (I don't really want to make a new thread every time I encounter something.)

I tried out the arranger and organized my inventory. After saving (multiple times through the process), 41 items (one of which I had, during the process, moved into and then out of my house) had moved to the end of my inventory list.

I'm also not the only one who has had this problem already.
The Nephilim Rosier
Narumi Misuhara
I just moved some items from storage into one of the middle pages in my invo, and them somehow some items from idk what page were right at the end of my inventory. Is this intentional or some form of bug?
Also, I never thought I'd ask this, but will it be possible to leave the old arranger up too, perhaps as a toggle on/off in labs, as there were some features about it that were rather good, and when used with this arranger would make invo arranging very easy

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Reed Meroe
Do you want bug reports in this thread, too? (I don't really want to make a new thread every time I encounter something.)

I tried out the arranger and organized my inventory. After saving (multiple times through the process), 41 items (one of which I had, during the process, moved into and then out of my house) had moved to the end of my inventory list.

I'm also not the only one who has had this problem already.
The Nephilim Rosier
Narumi Misuhara
I just moved some items from storage into one of the middle pages in my invo, and them somehow some items from idk what page were right at the end of my inventory. Is this intentional or some form of bug?
Also, I never thought I'd ask this, but will it be possible to leave the old arranger up too, perhaps as a toggle on/off in labs, as there were some features about it that were rather good, and when used with this arranger would make invo arranging very easy
Ooooh I was wondering if there was a proper thread for this, glad to hear I'm not the only one having that issue. I've stopped moving stuff now cause certain areas are organised and I don't want those sections being ******** up :C

Beloved Lightbringer

34,775 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The Nephilim Rosier
Ooooh I was wondering if there was a proper thread for this, glad to hear I'm not the only one having that issue. I've stopped moving stuff now cause certain areas are organised and I don't want those sections being ******** up :C

Yeah, I'm inclined to do the same. As my inventory was already mostly arranged, this glitch has made it worse than it was before. I'm not too worried, as I don't have so many things that it'll become a nightmare, but I don't want to expend wasted effort. Hopefully it'll be an easy fix for them.

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Haven't played with it too much yet.... but I can already tell I'm going to miss the counter that tells you how many items you're looking at.

Used to be when you searched for something in your inventory - in my case, searching 'Astra' to see all the Astra items... super useful since tails don't show up in the Animated tab, but I digress - it would tell you how many items were pulled up in your search.

I would very much like to have that back.

Beloved Lightbringer

34,775 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
...Tried to arrange more stuff. The more I move things and save, the more items are pulled out of their places and thrown to the end of the inventory. I'm gonna stop messing with it, now.

Nostalgic Elder

[_] Clickclickclickclickclick
- Importance Level: HIGH
... Now to select multiple items, I have to click each item, one at a time. I miss having a separate Shift-click for everything in between and Control-click for scattered items.

[_] Where is it?
... With the old system, I could search for an item, highlight it, delete the search term, and the arranger would take me right to the highlighted item. This was very handy for placing newly purchased items with their previously purchased sets. I would like to be able to easily find the pages and locations of my items.

[_] Trudging along
- Importance Level: MEDIUM
... The pages are longer than my screen can show at once, so if I want to move something from one end to the other, or something from my low-volume locker, I have to repeatedly drag, drop, scroll.

[_] -POOF-
- Importance Level: LOW
... Sometimes, items that I put in my storage locker will temporarily disappear.

--edit--
[_] THIS! THIS THE MOST!
- Importance Level: THE HIGHEST!
... Really, I was fine clicking a link to a separate inventory arranger page.
For temporaries: -Link to the Ancient One-
Aizikan
Please give us the option to go back to the old inventory organizer

--edit-- 11-Dec-2014
[_] Ambulatory Items
... Woke up this morning, and all that love had gone. Some of my items had moved around since the last time I tried moving them myself. I managed to track some of them down and put them back, but there are still some ninjas hiding.

Fluffy Bunny

Currently can't drag any icons in Chrome? Can multi-select with Shift+Click, but dragging gives a slashed circle.

The Body Farm's Boyfriend

Unbeatable Man-Lover

Reed Meroe
...Tried to arrange more stuff. The more I move things and save, the more items are pulled out of their places and thrown to the end of the inventory. I'm gonna stop messing with it, now.

Loyal Phantom

Kai LittleBlackSmith
... Importance Level: HIGH
- Now to select multiple items, I have to click each item, one at a time. I miss having a separate Shift-click for everything in between and Control-click for scattered items.

[_] Where is it?
- With the old system, I could search for an item, highlight it, delete the search term, and the arranger would take me right to the highlighted item. This was very handy for placing newly purchased items with their previously purchased sets. I would like to be able to easily find the pages and locations of my items.

[_] Trudging along
... Importance Level: MEDIUM
- The pages are longer than my screen can show at once, so if I want to move something from one end to the other, or something from my low-volume locker, I have to repeatedly drag, drop, scroll.

[_] -POOF-
... Importance Level: LOW
- Sometimes, items that I put in my storage locker will temporarily disappear.

This ^^

And to add on:

To sensitive:

You can click lots of items, but if you move your mouse in the smallest and slightest way possible in the wroooong way, it will reorganize your inventory deslecting what you had just selected.

Plus i can not get more then 400 ish items into my storage locker.

Aka, I was so exited for this, and it failed so hard.

Edit:

Why not take the old inventory organizer codes... make that all the new inventory

And then just enhance that organizer with everything that was promised?

You basically redid something that wasn't really 'broke' but rather outdated.

It wasn't needed, the idea is grand and all, but there is to much that sucks monkey butt about the new one that we miss from the old one. Way off point on this update.

Nostalgic Elder

Aizikan
Kai LittleBlackSmith
- Now to select multiple items, I have to click each item, one at a time. I miss having a separate Shift-click for everything in between and Control-click for scattered items.

[_] Where is it?
- With the old system, I could search for an item, highlight it, delete the search term, and the arranger would take me right to the highlighted item. This was very handy for placing newly purchased items with their previously purchased sets. I would like to be able to easily find the pages and locations of my items.

[_] Trudging along
... Importance Level: MEDIUM
- The pages are longer than my screen can show at once, so if I want to move something from one end to the other, or something from my low-volume locker, I have to repeatedly drag, drop, scroll.

[_] -POOF-
... Importance Level: LOW
- Sometimes, items that I put in my storage locker will temporarily disappear.

This ^^

And to add on:

To sensitive:

You can click lots of items, but if you move your mouse in the smallest and slightest way possible in the wroooong way, it will reorganize your inventory deslecting what you had just selected.

Plus i can not get more then 400 ish items into my storage locker.

Aka, I was so exited for this, and it failed so hard.

THIS PLEASE SO HARD. User Image

Big Smoker

I want to be able to arrange items by colour at a click of a button. :/

Lunatic

Kai LittleBlackSmith

[_] Where is it?

❤❤❤❤

I agree that these two are the main issues I'm having with the new inventory organizer.

High-functioning Hellraiser

Could there be an option to Discard/Donate/E.T.C?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff