Welcome to Gaia! ::

Assimilated Wolf

Thank you, milkbun!
It would really be great if you added the loose hood pose option back to the In Da Hood hoodies. That would really go along well with the new hip hop items. Why were they taken out in the first place? I'd really like that pose back. This item is one of the few black shirts that I really like.

Can someone dig up an old avatar using that item, or remember the exact pose name?

[In Da Hood petition] Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006

ninja-no-ryu
I used to use it alot. I miss it so. I'm pissed that they got rid of it. I have a few pics of my avi from back when they still had it:
User Image

User Image

And here's one of my mate:
User Image

We liked it for it's "ninja-esque" quality. Or at least the black one anyway.

Roboken
User Image
here's an avatar with the hood position if you were looking for more examples :]

yes, i'd love to see the loose hood option back. i'm not too sure why it was removed in the first place seeing that the loose hood was the most popular option compared to the tight hood and hood-less choice.

Prophet

I remember some people saying that setting used to be on the In Da Hood hoodies, but they were removed for some reason... crying

I really do wish they still had this option! I would so wear it on my avi.

Assimilated Wolf

In Da Hood Bump.
I remember buying one of those awhile back, I thought it had a loose option, but I wasn't sure since it was a long time ago. But now I know I'm not crazy and there actually WAS an option.

It would be awesome for it to return.

Green Gaian

User Image

I agree, it was quite pointless to take out the loose hood and leave the tightened hood, if I remember correctly the loose hood was the more popular of the two poses.

Assimilated Wolf

Maggot
User Image

I agree, it was quite pointless to take out the loose hood and leave the tightened hood, if I remember correctly the loose hood was the more popular of the two poses.

Pointless indeed. Did they ever give a reason why?

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
I remember it back on my original account. When I was a noob I used that pose and one day it disappeared. I would love it back. Agreed. heart

Green Gaian

User Image

I've never heard a reason, if there is one it would at least be nice to fix the problem other than eliminating that option all together.

Assimilated Wolf

In Da Hood Bump.

8,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image
Standing out in a crowd is easier

Yea, I vaguely remember this pose. It was cool, and I'd wear it. I'd like to see it come back as well.

When your originality isn't bought from a store
User Image

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
i remember it as well, because i BOUGHT one specifically for that pose. i certainly had no intentions of walking around looking like kenny...

i'm not really sure why it was removed. was this back when you just had to click an item multiple times to toggle through the poses? maybe having 3 poses instead of the usual 2 was borking something up. now that the system is capable of more poses, though, i think that pose should really be added back.

Assimilated Wolf

diet otaku
i remember it as well, because i BOUGHT one specifically for that pose. i certainly had no intentions of walking around looking like kenny...

i'm not really sure why it was removed. was this back when you just had to click an item multiple times to toggle through the poses? maybe having 3 poses instead of the usual 2 was borking something up. now that the system is capable of more poses, though, i think that pose should really be added back.

You had to click an item multiple times to choose pose? Wow.

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Gundamu
diet otaku

yup. for the angelic pendant, for example, you clicked it once and got the necklace without the glow, clicked it again to get the glow, and clicked it a third time to unequip it.

Assimilated Wolf

diet otaku
Gundamu
diet otaku

yup. for the angelic pendant, for example, you clicked it once and got the necklace without the glow, clicked it again to get the glow, and clicked it a third time to unequip it.
What a hassle. Glad they changed it before coming out with EIs.

Angelic Blob

I never noticed they had one, I thought it was always that little string pull pose.

It would be nice if they worked on the In da Hood, since it is the original hoodie on Gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff