Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
Update: We now have a counter~ DEV NOTICE || Also, please see Edy's response on page 12. If you have been using Gaia's log-in Remember Me function that might be the reason you're not getting the achievement.

The Counter is located on the achievement if you click on it on your achievements page.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks everyone who <3 and pushed for this counter as well.

So, here I am, believing I've logged on for the past 30 days staight and I still don't have the achievement yet. So my proposal would be, in the case of another loiterer glitch, to make an announcement for it, please, in dev notices?

If not, could we please get some kind of counter this would greatly cut down on the confusion and help to sort out if there's a problem or if someone was forgetful one day on October. It doesn't have to be a big counter. You could stick it under the my Gaia tab, in that little section next to our avatars that tells us when we last changed out filthy unwashed clothes, and how long it's been since we first signed up.

Dev Response Update Newest to Oldest -

11/20 - Pg. 21
Uncle Kenny
HDMI
Uncle Kenny
HDMI
HDMI

╔══════════════════════ ❖ ❖ ══════════════════════╗

I've got 3/30 for streaker now. So I guess each achievement starts at 0/30 for each month.

╚══════════════════════ ❖ ❖ ══════════════════════╝

HDMI

It'll show x/y where x is how many you've logged in in a row for that achievement and where y is how many days you need to get starting from the end of the previous achievement to the level of the second achievement.

HDMI

╔══════════════════════ ❖ ❖ ══════════════════════╗

I'm confused. So you're saying I have 27 days left then? Or 57?

╚══════════════════════ ❖ ❖ ══════════════════════╝

HDMI

If you already received the Loiterer achievement, then you'll need 27 more for Streaker. The Loiterer achievement gives you 30 days, and since the Streaker achievement is for 60 days, the counter will show the 30 days you need to get to hit the 60 mark.

11/20 - Pg.20
Uncle Kenny
The patch with the achievement counter for some achievement just went out. You should be able to see your progress on some of the achievements now.

11/19 - Pg.19
Uncle Kenny
Just to clarify, we have not pushed the achievement counter live yet so no one should be seeing it. Further, we haven't found the actual problem with the login achievements and haven't actually made a fix for it. If some are receiving the achievement, it's really just the same luck of the draw that allowed others to get it before.

11/15 - Pg.12
Uncle Kenny
snufflypoo
edy
Do those of you having problems have Remember Me enabled?

I don't use remember me - still haven't gotten the achievement and I have no clue if I missed a day or not...
I'll ask again - is the counter available yet? And if so, where can I find it?

It's still going through our QA team to make sure it doesn't break anything. Once it's out, you'll be able to see the status when you click on one of the valid achievements on your Achievements page. It won't be accurate when you see it though since things are buggy with the Loiterer counters as mentioned already.

11/15 - Pg.12
edy
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
edy
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
edy
Do those of you having problems have Remember Me enabled?

Yes, I do.

That is probably why you haven't gotten it yet. You have to use the login page for the counter to increment. Visiting the site with Remember Me enabled doesn't count as a 'login'. I just checked your counter, and it's currently at 21.

WAT. Well, that would have been nice to know ages ago.

So, just so I can clear it up, you have to log in from the main, opening screen of gaia? Not just the forum page if you, say, timed out over night and just logged in via the forum screen?

What about mobile app? Do those login's count as login's?

To clarify: All logins, regardless of where you do it, go to the same place.
But coming back to Gaia the next day, with Remember Me on, doesn't count as a login.

And yes, mobile logins count.

11/12 - Pg.8
Uncle Kenny
We're checking into things. Just sit tight for the moment, I don't have any updates yet.

Uncle Kenny
So I don't have a whole lot more to add but we have confirmed that the login achievements are indeed rather broken. We're working on figuring out why they're broken and making it so they'll work going forward. More on that once we have it.

In somewhat related news, I did just add an enhancement to our patch system that will add a progress counter to your achievements that require multiple iterations. This will not only help you see how much more you need to do but potentially help us troubleshoot problematic achievements like these. This change should go out in a couple days.

11/9 - Pg.2
Uncle Kenny
Keep logging in this weekend and keep an eye out for it. The fix for the log in achievements went out on October 9th at 12:30pm. It's quite possible that the first login tomorrow/Sunday will trip the achievement for you if you haven't already received it.

We'll keep an eye on it and if it still isn't granting out in a couple days we can look into it more.

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I was going to make a thread about this since I logged in today and its been well over thirty days since I always log in every day. Checked with my friends who also log in every day and none of them have the Achievement either.

Come on Gaia ... please look into it and see what is happening.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

With the many issues of this Achievement, there needs to be a way to just make it retroactive. The fact that it, once again, is failing to grant is ridiculous. For me, I know I was not able to log into the site last Tuesday because Super Storm Sandy destroyed our power and the cell towers were so overwhelmed to the point where even attempting to get internet on an iPhone was impossible (I tried, but it was impossible), so the Achievement was ultimately reset for me, but seeing everyone else complain about it not granting despite being on for over thirty days since the first glitch fix is really facepalm worthy.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
Dorian_Archer
I was going to make a thread about this since I logged in today and its been well over thirty days since I always log in every day. Checked with my friends who also log in every day and none of them have the Achievement either.

Come on Gaia ... please look into it and see what is happening.

It seems some people have gotten it two or three days ago, some people got it early yesterday, and some people haven't gotten it at all despite claims of diligence. It's really a confusing mess right now, and I can understand if someone at Gaia hq thought it would be cute if we didn't know how long we've been continually coming on to force us to keep coming on in hopes one day might be the day but... :/ no, it's just going to ruffle feathers when it doesn't have to.

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Its already ruffling feathers over in the Bug and Tech Support Forum.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I think a counter is a wonderful suggestion, i’m working toward that achievement but a counter would really help me out since I have no idea how many more times I need to log in to get it.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
A counter would help on ALL of the achievements. classified_fu

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Opera Phantomess
With the many issues of this Achievement, there needs to be a way to just make it retroactive.

This. ^

Also, I'd still like a progress bar of some sort for certain achievements like the Tip associated ones or the Loiterer. It could be added to the box that pops up when you click the achievement to see its description. It would be really nice to be able to go to my Achievements page, click on one of the ones I'm working on and have it say "You are 60% done with this Achievement." or, "You have logged in 6 of 30 days." Just something to give us an idea of where we stand.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I'll have to agree. I have logged on for a little more than 30 days and I'm getting quite edgy with this achievement A counter for those would be quite useful, especially for those that are like the Loiterer ones for more days.

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
A counter would definitely be helpful! ^^
And I've been logging on everyday since September... =.= (way more than 30 days...)
Still hasn't gotten the achievement....

Friendly Werewolf

9,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I started COUNTING October 1st, even though I was logging in for a while before that, and I still don't have the achievement either!!! scream

Benevolent Healer

28,925 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Healer 50
Don't have it yet, the 60 day achievement better be glitch free. A counter be helpful, pretty sure I might have missed a day.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
I know I logged in every freakin day without exception for 30 days - twice! I also do not have the Loiterer achievement. At this point I should have both it and the Streaker.
dreamsk

[******** this. All of these achievements that require you do X task Y number of times really, really need a counter of some sort.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure I logged in every single day since the original dev notice about the achievement being borked (not even going to get into days prior to that), and I'm still without it as well. This is just absurd at this point, some people already had it, some people had it granted some time last month, some people got it within the last few days... Seriously, what's the deal Gaia? If you cannot make this achievement work correctly, then just remove it and save everyone else the drama and stress of even worrying about it.

Assimilated Wolf

dreamsk

I agree. A counter for all achievements would be excellent. I also think having ones that can be retroactive be retroactive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff