Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

For those with problems, please help me by posting in detail how to reproduce your problem:

- Let me know which page of the inventory you're at
- Is stacking enabled?
- Are you moving between pages?
- Are you moving from temp storage? Or within the inventory itself?
- What's the item(s) that you're moving?

Any other details would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!

update:

- Fixed bug where some users see an empty inventory when global stacking is enabled.
- The bug with stacked items arranging themselves when stacking is disabled had been fixed
- The bug with incorrect page number is fixed
- I've added an extra option on Stacking called "perpage", which will make the inventory behave just like the old version (back by popular demand)
- Sorry for the empty item info window, that's just been fixed
- People with less than 3000 items might see some missing items with global stack, fixed
- Added Kin's level under the Kindred tab so it's easier to tell what to sell
- Fixed problem where users would see no item when global stack is enabled.
- Fixed cache not busting after inventory refresh, causing further item moves to fail
- Fixed item disappear after moving on per page stacking
- Fixed Item inconsistencies when moving between global stacking and non-stacking
- Fixed Astra items sitting in equip tab
- Fixed Marketplace removing the icon of a stack of items after selling just one
- Extended the timeout to prevent the "nonce error"
- Finally fixed bug for selling stacked items in marketplace
- Fixed error moving item when moving item into a page with equipped item involved
- Frontend forces less slot re-write to enhance performance
- Fixed bug with moving equipped item breaking item lock
- Fixed error when selling Kindred items (but caused item selling bug in the process!)
- Fixed item selling bug. :-b
- Sticky locker window now has an option to disable the feature
- Selling stacked items in Marketplace no longer return negative values
- Added link to clear temp storage and lockers

Thank you for all your feedback about the new inventory arranger. Since this morning, I've added the following changes:

- There is now an option to enable/disable item stacking! Option is located on the bottom of the inventory page.
- Default option is Disabled. When you turn the option on, it'll sort through your duplicate items.
- Marketplace will respect stacking option also

I've heard many feedback from Gaians who wish to have full control over their inventories, so hope this will help address your concerns.

I've heard that there are still bugs with the system. In particular:
- Some versions of Chrome will not allow any dragging at all (shows a stop sign icon)
- Arranging items will show error
- Items are out of order after arranging

liabiIity's Widower

Newbie Millionaire

Lanzer
Hello everyone!

New changes are being uploaded to the system, will be live by 5PM PST

Thank you for all your feedback about the new inventory arranger. Since this morning, I've added the following changes:

- There is now an option to enable/disable item stacking! Option is located on the bottom of the inventory page.
- Default option is Disabled. When you turn the option on, it'll sort through your duplicate items.
- Marketplace will respect stacking option also

I've heard many feedback from Gaians who wish to have full control over their inventories, so hope this will help address your concerns.

I've heard that there are still bugs with the system. In particular:
- Some versions of Chrome will not allow any dragging at all (shows a stop sign icon)
- Arranging items will show error
- Items are out of order after arranging

For those with problems, please help me by posting in detail how to reproduce your problem:

- Let me know which page of the inventory you're at
- Is stacking enabled?
- Are you moving between pages?
- Are you moving from temp storage? Or within the inventory itself?
- What's the item(s) that you're moving?

Any other details would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!

Invo is as broke as my bank account...

Vaping's Waifu

Ghost Cultist

Lanzer

So most of the random items on the back end of my inventory have stacked, but I'm still seeing the same problems as I was having before.

Random items in my invo absolutely refuse to stack. (And yes, I've turned stacking on.)
Its been like this from the beginning so guess there are more bugs to fix.

References below

User Image

Springtime Noob

LexT-Rekt
Lanzer

So most of the random items on the back end of my inventory have stacked, but I'm still seeing the same problems as I was having before.

Random items in my invo absolutely refuse to stack. (And yes, I've turned stacking on.)

References below

User Image
I would like to second this. Random items just not stacking even though they are the exact same thing.

Deci Nurari's Significant Otter

Dangerous Shapeshifter

13,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
(=◠ ㉨ ◕)
Is this the reason why I can't change my avatar? It says the feature is Disabled.
(◕ ㉨ ◠=)

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Feral Hunter

- Let me know which page of the inventory you're at: applicable on all tabs/pages I've tried
- Is stacking enabled? I have tried both enabled and disabled.
- Are you moving between pages? No. I can't even wiggle the items.
- Are you moving from temp storage? Or within the inventory itself? Attempts into and out of storage are futile.
- What's the item(s) that you're moving? Thus far all items within my inventory (want a list of my complete inventory?) refuse to budge, no matter the type.

Yep, it's me again.

Moving items within a page: Still the stop/prohibited sign. Occurs on all pages, stacking enabled or not.

Someone had suggested this:

Sugar-Coated Accident
I noticed you said you have problems arranging your inventory in Chrome. There's actually a setting in Chrome itself that can cause this. My advice is to go to chrome://flags, search for "Enable touch events" and set it to disabled, if you haven't already.

I tried it, but had no luck. But it might have worked for others. Why else would they have suggested it?

Loyal Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
It's not just inventory, it's gaia avi editor too.

Lisa Wilbourn's Fangirl

LexT-Rekt
Lanzer

References below

User Image
Same problem here. Some are just stacking while others are slacking.

Storm's Waifu

Unstoppable Razer

37,265 Points
  • God of Spatulas 500
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Cannot dress my avatar or view my inventory.
I'm not sure how to describe this further.

Skilled Winner

6,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Skill Up 50
I can't scroll up an down on my invotry

Invisible Explorer

I'm still seeing the stop sign when trying to drag and drop, Lanzer. sweatdrop
Sorry, there were a few files that needed to be updated in order for the stack settings to work. It just started working right now. Sorry for the delay.

Adorable Sweetheart

I'm still having errors arranging my inventory... A message pops up with the following when I try moving items: "Error: We were unable to move your items: something went wrong when updating item to new slot."

I'm on page one of my inventory. Stacking is enabled.
I am not moving between pages, and I am just moving items within the inventory itself.
I am attempting to move Raphael's Wings (Dark Brown) and Darda'il's Wings. I am currently using Google Chrome.

Raewolfx's Waifu

Explorer

My inventory is disabled...cannot go in it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff