Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think?

We need new dealers! 0.57954545454545 58.0% [ 51 ]
I dont care either way. 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 24 ]
No we don't its fine now. 0.14772727272727 14.8% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 88 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Hello my fellow Gaians,
Today I'm here with a suggestion to add new dealers to the Gaia Cards game. I have been playing this for over two years and the dealers have stayed the same since the beginning. So I thought I would start a suggestion to add a few new dealers. The Dealers that I thought of are the following.

It might be fun to have an old man dealer. Maybe who uses his cheat at the wrong time occassionally and points it out that he screwed up. Something of just kind of a funny dealer. He would have to have a lower prize for beating him of course.

Next would be Rufus the Cat. Yes I mean Ian's cat from Barton Boutique. Not only would it be fun to play Blackjack with a cat, but It would be kind of cool to see this under used character get to see a little more light.

Next I would suggest a women that looks really young as a dealer. Some Brilliant dealer who has the unfortunate luck of lookin like a preschooler, but what she lacks in form she would make up for with her luck in the game.

Other Peoples Suggestions For Dealers:

Pen Arumasi : A Russian Dealer, they just thought it would be cool to have.

Dios de Television: Not sure whos idea this was but he pointed it out.
Becky who is White Trash and a Gambling addict. Sounds like a fun dealer to me. xD

Doragon-kira: A set of demonic twins who finish each others sentences and agrue when they start to lose.

Bohemian Polka: A female android dealer who pokes fun at humans for their puny brains and Fleshy bodies.

Omae nanka daikirai: Some one like the Salon Lady who is always try to seduce you.

Anyways tell me what you think Gaia. I hope you like my suggestion and it comes to be a reality.

Thanks for reading,
Sleinth
Site Feedback is thatta-way →

Anyways, I'd like some new dealers. Hearing the same things over and over gets dull after a while sad
We need a Russian dealer or something.
I don't know why Russian. >__>
Thanks for giving your input and I have added it to the list above.
Yes! New dealers. And Jigsaw needs new puzzles...

>.> Shameless plug....
I think we definately need new dealers, I have played through the current ones way to many times. >.<
Oh! New Dealers would be sweet. xD
I added a poll to the topic since I forgot when I started it. Make sure to vote and make a post to keep this suggestion going.
YAY! It did need a poll. xD
I thought so too. Though I dont think it was that grand of an action to add a poll.

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
We do indeed. It would really be nice to have. I've zoomed through those three dealers so many times I don't even notice when I've beaten them anymore. xd
Andromeda Phoenix
We do indeed. It would really be nice to have. I've zoomed through those three dealers so many times I don't even notice when I've beaten them anymore. xd

exactly, I would like to have a little more interest in who my dealer is. Any ideas for what a fun dealer might be?
I think getting new dealers would certainly be a refreshing change of pace lol but If gaia agrees to add more or change the current ones then they are going to have to do it more often and that would make them hesitate to do it,so the problem here isnt cretive ideas its getting gaia to agree to makes this a permanent/constant change
sexyrinoa
I think getting new dealers would certainly be a refreshing change of pace lol but If gaia agrees to add more or change the current ones then they are going to have to do it more often and that would make them hesitate to do it,so the problem here isnt cretive ideas its getting gaia to agree to makes this a permanent/constant change

I would hav to disagree. Its been over two years and this is the first time they would have had to make a change. I dont think its that frequent of a change. xp lol
lol thats not what i meant i meant that if they do it this time people would get bored of those and so they would have to change them often from that point on so they might not agree

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff