Welcome to Gaia! ::

?

! 1 100.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Corn, or maize, is something I suppose most Americans is familiar with. For those who aren't, have some wikipedia. We already have lots of apples and pumpkins, as well as a small hill's worth of pies.

I'd like some hot buttered corn, thank you.

And the removal of Flynnfication, more make-up items that work on dark skin, more pants, larger gold-shop updates, more neck items, more gloves, more staff-user communication and world peace.

Fluffy Werewolf

15,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
I wanted to make a thread about some corn items after seeing the corn icons in switchem, but forgot to make it. I definitely would like to see corn items. Maybe some handheld corn still in the stalks too? But definitely that buttered corn.

Fluffy Werewolf

15,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
The__Dividender
Faelrin
I wanted to make a thread about some corn items after seeing the corn icons in switchem, but forgot to make it. I definitely would like to see corn items. Maybe some handheld corn still in the stalks too? But definitely that buttered corn.

Stalk-y corn sounds excellent, and maybe a cornfield while we're at it? The only reason I focused on buttered corn was because, well, I tried switchem too and it gave me cravings. Speaking of which, a bowl of popped corn would be nice right about now.

All of those sound like good ideas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces