Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nimble Tycoon

12,075 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Got my first bonus bag opened it and am very pleasantly surprised with what I got, looking forward to getting more in the future

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Haven't spent for the month yet but can already tell you I don't like what I see exactly.

..not telling us what exactly is in them and what to expect. There's absolutely no reason to hide this fact. At all.

And still another cash chance thing.. that you MIGHT get more cash if you spend cash to get boxes and hope to get more cash from those extra boxes...and you know that's going to be a pull for at least a small number of people. That's just dirty to keep up with that behavior.

oBuns's Other Half

Loser

about time you guys updated that.

but can u do us a favor and update the old crystal boxes too
i have like 30 of them in my invo after all the times ive bought gc in the past and theyre not worth opening
at least give us a decent sellback value? 100m maybe?
theyre gc rewards after all. so you shouldnt just update to new rewards without dealing with the old ones first !!!
I've been buying GC for many years now. For the last couple of years we've been told to sit tight as you "look into" updating the Crystal Box. While I do like the idea of this new feature, I am EXTREMELY Disappointed that I have to look forward to the same cats and dogs I already have 40 of. Also, while it is a long needed upgrade in replacing the Crystal Box, the Removal of Coupons was Not Nice and should not have been Sacrificed for your upgrade!

In a relationship with a cleaver

Human Human

31,925 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
Would rather have just seen more items added to the crystal boxes, rather than you guys replacing them with the bonus bags.
I just bought GC minutes before you added them ; _;
but aside that, I think it's a good idea User Image
I just hope they don't replace the coupons.

Distinct Hunter

44,950 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
mikelovell
Ryuu-no-Taisho
I find the idea very interesting, actually.
However, being as I don't have spare money to buy GC, I won't have access to this new item, unless I somehow find one in Dumpster Dive.
As a non GC purchasing user, it's off limits to me and anyone else that can't afford to just purchase GC.

They will no doubt be pricey at first, and with all the gambling addicts on Gaia, they may never become truly "cheap," but I'm sure you can get one in the MP if you really want to try it. I don't like to open rigs until I save up 50-100, as a rule, but I may try one of these just for fun as long as the price is not excessive in my view. I don't expect to be able to buy enough Gcash to ever hoard a bunch of them, but it might be worthwhile to try one while they're fresh.

If it's cheap, I'll buy one in the marketplace.
does this means that crystal boxes are useless now?? ninja

Persistent Felidae

18,975 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • OTP 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
I thought I'd get one when I bought $10 of gcash on mobile but I didn't sweatdrop Hopefully they show up on the mp soon so I can try one out.

Dapper Sex Symbol

16,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The crystal boxes definitely needed an update for a long time, so this is very welcome and it's a decent incentive for people to buy GC
but as others have said, maybe add a sellback value to the old ones that people hoarded because the items in them became worthless

AllDeadAllDead's Princess

Fluffy Trash

17,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
I think this sounds very cool!
Crystal boxes weren't quite as good as they used to be so this is a great replacement.
Makes me want to actually buy cash.
but maybe make a new way to get the crystal boxes, i love thme!

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Can we get an update to the crystal boxes? I was keeping mine to save in case they got an update.

And random event boxes need updating too, in my opinion.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
With the "replacing coupons" thing, does that mean just coupon items, or discounts/gcash bonuses? If it's just the item coupons (like, "get this recolor when you purchase x gcash" wink i dont mind so much, but it's a bit unclear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff