Disagree 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 88 ]
1 2 3 >

Hallowed Astronomer

14,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Please stop pushing the gaiacash, I miss having the cool events and gaia being more about community and less about profit for you guys. You even took the achievements off the top bar and put a little "Tier" thing up there instead to see how much money we put into this site? Please stop, you're ruining your site.

Veterans like myself are getting really fed up.

Hallowed Astronomer

14,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
I really hope someone high up takes our feedback into consideration. I know I'm not alone here.

Destitute Puppy

Theres been a lot of "kicks in the face" from this website lately....

The people they're catering to now, and the methods of "making them happy" dont help bring in new members or keep new buyers around

I wonder what the "buyers" think about the notification glitch, and Gaia having the fix, but decided "nah lets wait and fix it later"

Hallowed Astronomer

14,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
unexistant
Theres been a lot of "kicks in the face" from this website lately....

The people they're catering to now, and the methods of "making them happy" dont help bring in new members or keep new buyers around

I wonder what the "buyers" think about the notification glitch, and Gaia having the fix, but decided "nah lets wait and fix it later"
'

I mean that's just the smallest glitch and it's annoying but it's everything, the tier thing, adding a Gcash tab. I've been on here for years and I hate watching everything go downhill like this. It's not about us anymore, its about money for them.

Hallowed Astronomer

14,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
i think i'm just trying to stick around to see if it goes back to normal...there's gotta be a dip in people playing.

Werewolf

9,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
As long as money drunk business men are allowed to run amok this site is as good as garbage. Breaking everything that doesn't focus on making money isn't good business practice. The avatar system is the only thing that seems to be getting any attention and sad to say this system is about as interesting as dressing a paper doll. You'd think with all of todays technology we could see these systems in a more 3D setting. Times are changing and its all about innovation. With so many items "good" "original" items it'd be a mind blowing experience to see a polygonal upgrade. If indie developers with minimal tools can make a decent and playable game you'd think a large business with professional tools could make a far more in depth system for something as simple as avatar creation.

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
They're completely oblivious to the fact that they can provide us with quality community activity AND make profit at the same time. It's not like other companies are struggling to do this for their customers.

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Sadly the only thing that matters to Gaia nowadays is money and they're willing to kill the site in order to get that money.

Hallowed Astronomer

14,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
phoebe-chan
Sadly the only thing that matters to Gaia nowadays is money and they're willing to kill the site in order to get that money.

It sucks, I want the cool events, the random items and everything back

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
GoodnightYou
phoebe-chan

It sucks, I want the cool events, the random items and everything back

Same here but sadly it doesn't look like they'll ever come back.

Hallowed Astronomer

14,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150

Liberal Sex Symbol

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
I agree this is totally ridiculous

Hallowed Astronomer

14,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
AstralTayler

Yeah, I just want them to stop changing it..

Liberal Sex Symbol

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
GoodnightYou
AstralTayler

Yeah, I just want them to stop changing it..
Me too, but it seems like they don't care what we think

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces