Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hardcore user my a**, I have logged in every day on gaia since I joined (or tried too) and I am not getting this as easy. Apparently I am still a new user then because this is unusable for me still! I am not going to waist my gold, or time on this feature. You have to be using Gaia cash to be able to afford the thousands of millions you need to craft up to lvl 10. This is crap, they need to fix this! NOAW! -___-;; I am finally complaining about this crap... had enough.

Loiterer

14,275 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Bidding War 100
Computosaurus
I've already sold all my organs to get this far. I still have my limbs to sell, but there are no components to buy. WTF Gaia?
You still have your soul. wink

I agree that Alchemy needs to be fixed, but I'm just hoping Gaia doesn't do something drastic like shut this site down because of all the problems and negativity. Maybe they'll decide it would take too much effort to fix things here and they should spend their time and resources on the FaceBook games and other things they are doing that are a lot less trouble and still make a profit. They've already moved Panagrammic off this site, and he was one of the best Devs they had here and someone who actually cared and communicated. I think tomorrow's ATA should be interesting -- that is, if they even have one tomorrow. Maybe they'll find some excuse to cancel it again. I sense this site is becoming a lower and lower priority to the "Powers that Be."
Yulister
I remember Gaia that Alchemy would be a challenge.

I think most people expect it to be a challenge for other people, and easy for them.

Really....

No, most people expect the word "challenge" to mean that something will require a lot of hard work. Alchemy isn't about hard work. At all.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Zamio
They've already moved Panagrammic off this site, and he was one of the best Devs they had here and someone who actually cared and communicated.

Pan's been moved? Where did you hear this? (not that I doubt you since he hasn't been writing the dev alerts)

Divine Muse

MistressMinako
Zamio
They've already moved Panagrammic off this site, and he was one of the best Devs they had here and someone who actually cared and communicated.

Pan's been moved? Where did you hear this? (not that I doubt you since he hasn't been writing the dev alerts)

The person who actually spoke with us and knew we weren't just mindlessly complaining?

I don't like the smell of things as it is. . . . . .

It's extremely fishy.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Jayce Reinhardt
MistressMinako
Zamio

The person who actually spoke with us and knew we weren't just mindlessly complaining?

I don't like the smell of things as it is. . . . . .

It's extremely fishy.

/sprays some Lysol

Yes. This is unwelcome news.

Divine Muse

MistressMinako

/sprays some Lysol

I keep wanting to ignore that iceburg, I really do. . . . . .

But it's looming in the distance there.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Yulister

I think most people expect it to be a challenge for other people, and easy for them.

Really....
It's not challenging at all to try and complete alchemy formulas where the items simply don't exist but are listed emotion_awesome

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Jayce Reinhardt
MistressMinako

/sprays some Lysol

I keep wanting to ignore that iceburg, I really do. . . . . .

But it's looming in the distance there.

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

If they keep this up the Titanic will be laughing its multiple-piece a** off at Gaia. emotion_awesome At least the Titanic had an excuse of "we could not see what should not have been there in the first place". Gaia has none whatsoever.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Divine Muse

Slick Southpaw
Yulister

Really....
It's not challenging at all to try and complete alchemy formulas where the items simply don't exist but are listed emotion_awesome

See what some people don't realize is that this is not based on hard work at all.

A luck based system is not a challenge. Sure you can always buy the smattering of components but once those are used up, you'd have to wait until someone finds it again to even buy.

How does that have anything to do with hard work when the items needed DON'T EXIST?

I totally get that they wanted to slow it down but there were other ways of slowing it down. That does involve listening and so far I will say none of the staff listens until that key person or persons who is able to change things, actually changes things.

Till then ALL of Gaia gets a share of the blame. Enjoy the reputation guys, you've really earned it.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Jayce Reinhardt
Slick Southpaw
Yulister

Really....

See what some people don't realize is that this is not based on hard work at all.

A luck based system is not a challenge. Sure you can always buy the smattering of components but once those are used up, you'd have to wait until someone finds it again to even buy.

How does that have anything to do with hard work when the items needed DON'T EXIST?

I totally get that they wanted to slow it down but there were other ways of slowing it down. That does involve listening and so far I will say none of the staff listens until that key person or persons who is able to change things, actually changes things.

Till then ALL of Gaia gets a share of the blame. Enjoy the reputation guys, you've really earned it.
UUUUUGGGHHH Yes.
I would like to grind for a possibility of getting the loot I need. I'd like to create things to create a component that I need for another formula that isn't so damn random.
I dislike the luck based system--it's fine for RIGs because that's it's whole selling point. Alchemy shouldn't be about luck except in perhaps your chances in successfully crafting the item; not the task of gathering the components.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff