Total Votes:[ 16 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 > >>

6,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                                              XXXXXXXXXXX rite it ownX
                                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXMчsт-cнαи's Lιттℓє Wяιтιиɢ Cσяиєя

User Image
                                                  Hi, I decided that I've been on Gaia long enough so I've decided to open a little writing shop. I am a twenty year old girl who has been writing since they were about six years old, fourteen years of experience. I have written many fanfics and have decided to offer my talents for you. I am willing to write anything from short stories and fanfics.

I am opening this shop so that I might possibly get enough money to buy some artwork, since I've come to love buying artwork on this site. I hope to have many satisfied customers in this store, you just tell me what you'd like and I'll do it.

I am also offering my assistance as an editor or betareader depending on what you'd like me to do. Soon I will have more colorful headings for my posts so please look forward to that.

I decided to list the prices here altogether in case it's easier for people
                                                  Basic Story or Easy Series (series I'm familiar with) Fanfic :: 7k (1-5 pages/Times New Roman/Size 12/SIngle Spaced)
                                                  I am willing to read/watch unfamiliar series' but it'll cost a little more

Xчσυ мυsт sтαч ∂яυик σи wяιтιиɢXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                            sσ яєαℓιтч cαииσт ∂єsтяσч чσυ
                                            XXXXXXXXXXXX

6,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                                              XXXXXXXXXXX rite it ownX

User Image
                                                  First off the rules, since everyone has to have them (and I may change/add rules as I like)

1. Follow Gaia ToS, I am not responsible if you get into trouble nor are you if I do, sound fair?
                                                  2. Be nice to people
                                                  3. Don't advertise in the store for other writing shops, quests (art/banner/sign shops are okay)
                                                  4. Make sure to let people know that you are leaving if you are in mid conversation with them
                                                  5. Don't redistribute my work without giving credit
                                                  6. Don't order an essay just to turn it in for a class assignment, I am not responsible for any trouble you may encounter
                                                  7. I have the right to change bribe prices or decline an essay if disliking the topic or if I think it's too difficult
                                                  8. Do not PM me for Free Stuff
                                                  - Post This in the Topic. Things you are paying for may be PMd as long as the correct order form/trade is sent

Credits: More Credits will follow Later
                                                  Post Formatting - Uta no Kokoro - Headers: Wishstarr
                                                  Picture - Harry Potter Collection
                                                  Bumper - sara koi heart & F a n _ A r t _ L o v e r
                                                  Banners - Vixie Hartlock & moonlite tsubasa

XXXXXXXXXXXX

6,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                                              XXXXXXXXXXX rite it ownX

User Image

These are original works and fanfiction for your OCs and the characters you just love to ship

I will do basically any style, any genre, and any coupling. I do not perform well on huge showdown action fights involving numerous people or laugh out loud comedy but I am willing to try my best.

STORIES

Since these are much easier for me to do I am charging only 7k for up to 5 pages and 1k each additional page For these I need as much detail as possible, possibly character designs, scene designs and a plot to follow. I will edit the entries twice after I write them with the first edit being sent to you to check over and see if you want to change anything on it. I am not a mind reader so I need to know what you expect of my work. (An example is at the bottom of this post)

FANFICTION
                                                  Just like original stories these need as much info on plot as you are willing to give, however although the pricing is the same for some series' if you want me to do a series that I haven't fully read or read a book that I haven't read etc.etc. then these will be a lot more (I will require HUGE prices for equally huge series' like Bleach, Naruto and One Piece)

Pricing: Easy (I will come up with a list later but feel free to ask me) 7k for up to 5 pages - 1k each additional page
                                                  Harder (series is under 10 books for manga/two books for books) 2k per manga/ 5k per book I have to read + Easy pricing
                                                  Hardest: (series' over 10 books or long book series' (Twilight)) 15k per 5 manga volumes/10k per sequel on books + Easy pricing

I price this way because I don't want to have the character OoC, for books it'll take longer if I don't have the book on hand since I'll have to either borrow it (from somewhere) or buy it. For video games please check to see if there are the video sequences on YouTube or equivalent site before asking.

Easy Series': Skip Beat, Sailor Moon, Special A, Seiyu-ka, Hoshi wa Utau, Fruits Basket, Vampire Knight, Ouran High School Host Club, The One, Love Hina, Azumanga Daioh, Kanon, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy X, Tekken, Chobits, Angelic Layer

Examples:
                                                  Stories:
                                                  Fanfics:

XXXXXXXXXXXX

6,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                                              XXXXXXXXXXX rite it ownX

User Image
                                                  This is very easy I will read over your work for spelling, grammar, and flow for 1k per page
                                                  For fanfiction please follow the guidelines listed in the Easy/Medium/Hard level since if you want me to check for characterization as well it will cost more

XXXXXXXXXXXX

6,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                                              XXXXXXXXXXX rite it ownX

User Image

Reading/Watching: For Medium/Hard Series'
                                                  1. Gossip Girl - Season One (Watched 8/18 episodes)
                                                  2. Rereading Sailor Moon (Read 5/15 books)
                                                  Bribe 1.
                                                  Bribe 2.
                                                  Bribe 3.

Writing
                                                  1. sayurisara (Gossip Girl Fanfic)
                                                  2. zealot neo (Story) (sent 1st Draft)
                                                  3. red cosmia (Sailor Moon Fanfic)
                                                  Bribe 1. Crevan2008 (story and 21 descriptions)
                                                  Bribe 2.
                                                  Bribe 3.
                                                  Special Project 1. Bill_M (50 chapter story - six month long project)

Editing
                                                  Bribe 1.
                                                  Bribe 2.
                                                  Bribe 3.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

6,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                                              XXXXXXXXXXX rite it ownX

User Image
                                                  Order Form:
                                                  Quote:

Username:
                                                  Type of Service:
                                                  Series/Characters/Topic:
                                                  If this was not an easy series would you still pay?:
                                                  Tip: (Not Necessary but Appreciated)
                                                  Total Payment: (7k (per 5 pages) + (Series Cost for Fanfics (2-3k per manga/5-10k per book/2k per hour spent watching anime/TV show/Movie)
                                                  Date Due By: (must be at least four days - Two weeks for Medium series' - Two-Four Weeks for Hard series')

To pay please send a trade to me as soon as you make the order

XXXXXXXXXXXX

6,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                                              XXXXXXXXXXX rite it ownX

User Image
                                                  Whitelist
                                                  Erangot Superfly <- for paying me 50k for my first commissioned story heart

Past Customers

DarkKat77
                                                  Lucky~9~Lives
                                                  Sapphirelullaby

XXXXXXXXXXXX

6,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                                              XXXXXXXXXXX rite it ownX

Out Links:
                                                  User Image

BANNERS:
                                                  User Image

User Image

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXX

6,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Free Poetry

I am currently doing free form poetry (one per person) - these can be about your characters/things you like etc.etc. Please no unfamiliar series'

The poems can be anywhere from 5 lines to 35 lines depending on what you choose

Quote:

Username:
Poem Topic:
Title of Poem:
Length of Poem:
Any Particular Style?:

6,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

6,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Romantic Novice

17,840 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Is it 7k per page for stories? Sorry it just confused me when I read it.

6,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
DarkKat77
Is it 7k per page for stories? Sorry it just confused me when I read it.

Thanks for pointing that out, no it's 7k for up to five pages given how long the plot is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff