Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you interested in a wedding in our chapel?

yes 0.25 25.0% [ 26 ]
no 0.14423076923077 14.4% [ 15 ]
just looking 0.41346153846154 41.3% [ 43 ]
thinking about it 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

User Image

Welcome

In real life getting married is a big step, but if you aren't ready for that big of a commitment then a cyber wedding on Gaia may be just what you need! Our fees are low and we promise you'll recieve top sevice!

Special Events

Yesterday was my cousins wedding and I caught the bouquet! SOOOOO to celebrate my embarrassment anyone who signs up for there own wedding this week will recieve there wedding for half off!

Packages

Simple Wedding 2,000g:
With this modest package we give you two marriage certificates and I'll preform the ceremony for you and your future cyber spouse in my town chapel.

A Step Up 5,000g:
For our second wedding choice we provide you with everything from our previous wedding plus two promise rings (in your choice of silver or gold)and 10 invitations.

Lovely Engagement 7,000g:
Make the most of your wedding day with our next wedding choice! You'll get everything from our first two weddings plus Presents for you Best Man and Maid of Honor and a white boquet.

Deluxe Wedding 10,000g:
With our top wedding you can have a Wedding that tops all the others. Recieve all everything offered in our other packages plus 25 invites and your choice of flower colors for your bride, groom, best man, and maid of honor!

Special Theme Weddings
25,000 gold

A Gothic Gathering

A formal ceremony in Father Demented’s Gothic Church. The small building is designed for an intimate gathering of the couple‘s closest friends. The engaged will be married traditionally. Features included are as follows:

Up to 10 gothic themed invites.
All flowers included will be a dark color, except the bouquet will be of the couples’ choosing.
Two Promise Rings.
Two gothic themed marriage certificates.
Two wedding presents of cocopuff09120’s choice for the best man and maid of honor.
A complementary piece of avi art by Father Demented that features the newly weds!

Father Demented’s Gothic Church is for ceremonies only. Receptions should be held in cocopuff09120’s town chapel.

The Luau of the Century
Coming Soon!

Fairy Tale Wedding
Coming Soon!

Outfits

Bride
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Dresses:
Blushing Bride's Embroidered Skirt: 3,800
Blushing Bride's Embroidered Bodice: 3,800
White Flow Prom Dress:5,000
Jenny's Innocent A-line Dress: 3,000
Black Flow Prom Dress: 5,000

Veil:
Blushing Bride's Veil: 3,800
Elegant Veil: 140,000
Western Zodiac: 10,500
Gothic Veil: 3,700

Groom
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

All tuxes:
Jacket- 4,800
Pants- 2,500
Shoes- 2,300

Rules

1. Be polite! We may not be able to help you out right away, or schedual your wedding right when you want it. But remember that I have a job in real life and I'm not available 24/7
2. Please, if you aren't serious about having doing this don't waste our time. If you have already sent me all of the information and I've begun preperations and you cancel on me you will be placed on our black list.
3. Payment is due at least 48 hours in advance. If you haven't payed by then your wedding will be canceled
4. Don't advertise here, you can PM me if you think I would make an exception for you.
5. I reserve the right to change my rules at any time without informing everyone.
6. This is a conservative chapel, we're sorry but gay marriages are not allowed(don't bother complaining, you'll just be added to our black list).
7. This page is 100% my work or possibly the work of people I give credit to... respect that by acting the same way... I don't want to see my work on other boards ever again.
8. Post this form here if you are interested in having your own wedding (PM's will be ignored):

Gaia names of you and spouse:
Type of wedding:
Time and Date (please convert to central):
Silver or Gold Rings:
Any outfits desired:
Flower Colors:
Special Requests:

Pastorial Staff
cocopuff09120
Friday Nightmare
Father Demented

White List
Friday Nightmare
futureworldconquerer
SkyKittykat
empressclarissa
lilredshellz33
Inyuasha_DaeMon
Sheeshkebab

Black List
xXxCupcakeCutiexXx
For completely copying this shop word for word

Wanna make it to our white list? Check out our donation thread!

User Image

Banners

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/westbrook-wedding-chapel/t.41602027_1/][img]http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m334/nebraskasurfachick/wwc-b2.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/westbrook-wedding-chapel/t.41602027_1/][img]http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m334/nebraskasurfachick/wwc-b1.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[img]http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m334/nebraskasurfachick/wwc-b3.jpg[/img]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/westbrook-wedding-chapel/t.41602027/]
[img]http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk106/Gareint/Chapel.jpg[/img][/url]

Current Job Openings

Pastors: no openings... sorry!
Advertisers: Advertising is not a payed position, but it is the most important. If you'd like to but us in your siggy or be an affiliate that would be great

Like This Shop?

Quote:
To Rate My Shop at the Minishops Rating Center, please copy this code:
I LIKE THIS SHOP!
SHOP TITLE: Westbrook Wedding Chapel
LINK: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.41602027
MRC NUMBER: 18.2
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: [Explain your experience. No length limit.]

and submit it to: User Image
Gaian Couples Served

Affiliates
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

The Golden Girl's Lottery

User Image
User Image

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

6,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
I will design your invitation(s) if you just give me specifics on what you want to be included! This is an adorable idea! 4laugh
futureworldconquerer
I will design your invitation(s) if you just give me specifics on what you want to be included! This is an adorable idea! 4laugh
Thanks! I think that I'd like it to say this...

__________ and _______________
Request the honor of your presense
at a celebration of their Gaia marriage
on_____________________
at __________________
in the Westbrook Chapel at

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
cocopuff09120
futureworldconquerer
Thanks! I think that I'd like it to say this...

__________ and _______________
Request the honor of your presense
at a celebration of their Gaia marriage
on_____________________
at __________________
in the Westbrook Chapel at

I can do that! I'll make a few samples so you can pick which one(s) you like best. 3nodding
okay! Thank you very much! I may not be back online until tomorrow because I have to work in a few hours! Thanks again

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image
I made two, are they any good?
I like the first one! Thank you very much, I'll send you a trade for your payment

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Thank you very much! If you ever need anything, just message me. 3nodding
Good luck with your chapel. smile
thanks! Make sure you keep us in mind when you find your special cyber someone!
I could do something, but do towns or houses have to work to have the job, because those don't work on my computer?
for on pastorial staff they do... but any of the other jobs they don't... if you really want to help though donations are whatwe need most right now (check them out under the white list)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff