Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Liberal Sex Symbol

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Introduction

Welcome to the next realm! Here we do future readings using the pendulum, tarot, and necromancy. You're probably familiar with the pendulum and tarot cards but, here we like to do something a little different in addition to the familiar methods of telling the future we also offer necromancy services which is basically a form of magic involving communication with the deceased – by summoning their spirit as an apparition -for the purpose of divination, imparting the means to foretell future events or discover hidden knowledge. We also perform seances and can send you the transcript.
Experience:
Trance medium and spirit channeller:10+ years
Pendulum reader:10+ years
More information on seances and necromancy can be found on page 2
NOTE: TAROT CARD PART OF THE SHOP IS ON HIATUS!!!!!!!!!!
Another note: I am a full time student so please be patient, I will get to your request ASAP

Customers served: 15

User Image

Liberal Sex Symbol

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Rules

Please follow Gaia guidelines and Gaia TOS

Please no trolling or spam

Please no cursing and being rude to us we try the best we can heart

Do not post your request on this thread, PM them instead.

Liberal Sex Symbol

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
What is the pendulum and how and why it works?

A pendulum is basically something hanging from a string or a chain (you can even use a pencil tied to a string) that is moved by gravity and energy.
The pendulum is used to access your unconscious and unlock your potential to tell the future, everyone can use a pendulum accurately with a lot of practice (much like practicing an instrument) this is because it takes a lot of mental energy. (for me it has taken 6 years)
The pendulum swings in different directions for everyone for me for example when it swings clockwise it means yes and when it swings side to side it means no.
Accuracy, how accurate is it really? It all depends on how calm you are and how relaxed you are. In order to find out how accurate it is use a chart that has different percents 0,10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90 and 100 and the pendulum should only be used when its at least 70 percent accurate.
Accuracy chart:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Liberal Sex Symbol

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Pendulum Requests:

Due to the nature of the pendulum,questions that are asked must be able to be answered with a yes or no only and must be a direct question!!!!!!!

Please, do not post your request on this thread, instead send it via PM and if I accept it then send a trade

Pricing: You name the price, but it must be reasonable.

Name (First and Last):

Type of question:

Question:

Full Name of people involved if any (First and Last) :

How much are you willing to pay?:

Liberal Sex Symbol

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Reserved for stuff that's pendulum related

Quick Reply