Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Hunter

User Image
User Image

Currently on heavy painkillers, reading times may vary.

So, first and foremost I have been away from Gaia for a very long time. As I have zero concept of money here, feel free to pay what you will. I would lie to build a decent looking avatar eventually however.

These are the services my shop offers.

Rune readings:
                                                                Body, mind, spirit readings.
                                                                Yes and no readings.

Tarot readings[Or]Clow readings: Please specify which, as I will ask if you do not.

Past, Present, Future:
                                                                Where you stand now / What you aspire to / How to get there , What you aspire to / What is standing in your way / How you can overcome this , What will help you / What will hinder you / What is your unrealistic potential:
                                                                Understanding your past:
                                                                Love and relationship:
                                                                Making a decision:

Versatile Hunter

Versatile Hunter

Versatile Hunter

LadyzLex's Buttercup

Noob

Versatile Hunter

your left kidney
Bump!
Thank you so much! Don’t be a stranger.

Versatile Hunter

Versatile Hunter

Versatile Hunter