Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Prophet

E'dvertisements

User Image

Have trouble advertising RP's, shops, or anything else? LOOK NO FURTHER! We have some of the cheapest prices in Gaia, and guaranteed satisfaction! If you are not satisfied with certain parts, we will make any required changes: FREE! In fact, you will get a portion of your money back! PM me a link of what you are advertising, the spreadsheet, and the specified payment; and I will send you the result.

Hiring:
Right now, we only deal with the words; but if we hire an artist, that will no longer be the case! If you become an artist, you set the prices! Your art in this advertisement will raise the price of the over-all deal, and you will get that money. To apply, simply send an example of your art to me via PM, tell me of anything you will not/can not do, and I will decide to hire you or not.

Conditions:
1. Please credit us for our work.
2. Artists, please be reasonable in your prices.
3. Please do not steal our work.
4. No full refunds. This is because some people would use the ad, but say they want a refund. You can get a portion of the money back when we change it, but no full refund.
I will add more of these as I please.

Spreadsheet:

Link:
Type of ad: (Sig or other)
Date wished to be completed: (N/A if there is none)
Art: (Not avalible at the moment)
Special Requirements:
Do you want me to advertise in the chatterbox?
Anything else:

Blessed Prophet

Advertisments

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Blessed Prophet

Blessed Prophet

hmm, well I can half way draw, I mostly can do gifs, like my siggy, I can do things like that if you so wish? I have more examples of diffrent things I have drawlings, without a tablet it is a little difficult.

Blessed Prophet

Hm... that would work pretty well! Cool. Now I just need a way to get more buisness.
Eronoc
Hm... that would work pretty well! Cool. Now I just need a way to get more buisness.

hmm k, well i really don't care about the price, I am just looking for extra money for a contest. Anyway, just message me with whatever you need and I will do my best to get it.

Blessed Prophet

Ok. Thanks!

Blessed Prophet

Now we are open for real!

Friendly Friend

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Eronoc
Now we are open for real!
i Kno that soul takingthig didnt fall for it XD