<3 </3
  CLOSED

Customer?

+1 1 100.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

meowxXAkkiarn KieranXxUser Image

Open | Full | Closed | Bribe Only

helloHello. Welcome to єncнαnтмєnт, my tarot shop, xXAkkiarn KieranXx,
            Tarot is one of the many different divination of fortune telling!
            There really not much to say here so maybe you should move
            on to the other post of this thread.
            Please haters don't be hating, what did i do to deserve a </3
            I would very much welcome any User Image
            Special thanks to Sora Icefreeze for making the lovely thread layout and banners for me.
            I love to chat so please by all means chat with me
            hello

Spread of the Month!- June -The Rainbow Spread
            A forty nine tarot card spread. The Rainbow Tarot spread gets its name from the rows
            corresponding to the Chakra's (energy points) of the body. The Chakra's are depicted by the
            colours of the rainbow. Starting at the bottom of the spine, the Chakras are: Red - Base,
            Orange - Sacral, Yellow - Solar Plexus, Green - Heart, Blue - Throat, Indigo - Brow, Violet -
            Crown. As the chakras govern our energy points, the Rainbow Tarot spread uses the Chakra
            energies as a reference to the meanings of the rows.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

A few rules never hurt anyone plus i'm not as strict with them as other threads are.
                                        If you just want to know stuff that would annoy me great please read below or
                                        otherwise face my wrath later.

Follow the Gaia ToS.
                                        This is important to prevent you from getting banned. And think about it! If I can read the really long-winded rules, so can you!

No advertising.
                                        Unless you're here to exchange links.

Do not quote the first page and NO stretching the pages.
                                        They are extremely messy and hard to read.

No stealing my tekteks, graphics or anything else in this thread.
                                        If I find someone using my graphics, tekteks, or thread layout etc. without my permission, you will be reported

No whining.
                                        It annoying and very unbecoming.

Keep drama to a minimum.
                                        Don't make me say it twice.

Stay and Chat, please.
                                        I prefer people to stay and chat, make the thread more interesting.

No l337 or text talk
                                        I find it really annoying to have someone come in and start talking and I don't know what they are talking about

No fighting
                                        Fighting is for children and I hate fights

Keep cussing to a minimum
                                        Well like I said keep it to a minimum

No begging me for gold or items.
                                        If you do your immediately blacklisted and ignored! This also means begging other people to!

Keep things PG-13
                                        You heard me keep things PG-13!!!!!

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Thread Under Construction April 14th, 2012

Thread Opened April 26th, 2012

User Image
User ImageUser Image

I'm xXAkkiarn KieranXx My Mule is Kieran Delano

I'm Currently 17 years old

I'm a Junior in High School

My Birthday is August 1st

I am an American

I've been on Gaia since 07'

I currently have the most wonderful BF in the whole world

My favorite animal is the clouded leopard

My dream is to one day become a wildlife biologist to help endangered animals

Favorite color is Blue

I like to RPG with my friends only. I'm kinda shy when doing it with other people

I'm only mean when you annoy me

My hobbies are: obsessing over star wars, being on the computer, hanging with my friends, doing puzzles. Doing Tarot readings

User Image
User ImageUser Image

The Tarot cards tell a wonderful and fascinating story through their symbols, numbers, colors and the
                                        intuition and experience of the reader. They show your journey through life by the interpretation
                                        of the language of what is called symbolism.

The Fool makes a journey through the Major Arcana much the same as we make our journey
                                        through life. We can use the Tarot as a road map to guide us in our lives, unlike the Fool who
                                        does not have a guide and has only himself to rely upon. We are blessed to have instruction in
                                        our lives unlike the Fool who goes alone by instinct.

When the symbols of the tarot are translated correctly they tell a wonderful story of our past
                                        present and what may be our future. Experience can be a crucial factor in the translation of this
                                        amazing language of the Tarot and someone that has an abundance of experience in this realm
                                        can tell a wonderful tale indeed. Someone with experience will point out the fine details that are
                                        so apparent in the Tarot when you only know where to look. These details seem to jump out
                                        from the cards to an experienced reader. The journey of the Tarot can unfold to be a truly
                                        beautiful and timeless encounter which we all can experience and cherish for ourselves.

Remember that the future is not written in stone and you can do something about it. If you don’t
                                        like where your path is headed, just like with the help of a detour sigh on the interstate, you can
                                        avoid most of life’s bumpy journey with the assistance of the signs of the Tarot to provide you
                                        with a safe journey to the realization of your destination.

Take a note from the Fool enjoy life, smell the flowers, try to remember that you don’t have to
                                        take yourself so seriously. Just like the Fool carries what is important to him in his pack, you
                                        can choose which of your life experiences you want to carry with you. Keep in mind its not the
                                        experiences along the journey which are important its how we handle them, whether we learn,
                                        let go and move forward or if we choose to carry our experiences like a burden.

The Major Arcana, cards show us the things that we may have less control over in our lives,
                                        things that are more set in motion from our past actions, and that we have less ability to
                                        change, but we can at least brace ourselves for what is to come if we know what to expect and
                                        in that way we can choose how we will react to a certain situation when or if it arises. The
                                        Lesser Arcana shows us the things in our lives that are more easily changed or controlled and
                                        they deal with the more mundane and basic themes of our lives. The day to day interactions of
                                        ourselves with those around us and the outcome of these exchanges.

When laid out the Tarot cards will show a picture of the events of our lives that unfold and come
                                        to life like the frames of a moving picture show on the big screen. Don’t wait till tomorrow has
                                        soured your wine, the cards can come alive in the hands of someone with experience, intuition
                                        and natural ability to paint a wonderful picture of how amazing life can truly be.

User Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Decks

Rider's Waite ~ The Rider-Waite tarot deck is the most popular
                                        Tarot deck in use today in the English-speaking world
                                        coming soon: Celtic Dragon Tarot

Love Spreads
                                        Heartache Spread:
                                        This is a ten card Tarot spread that looks at the problems causing
                                        heartache within a relationship. It considers what needs to be done, whether the relationship will
                                        survive, and whether it is worth saving.

Is she/he my soulmate? Spread: This is an eight card Tarot spread
                                        that investigates whether a new relationship is with a soulmate. Please note: We all have many
                                        soulmates that will cross our path during our lifetime. Some will be friends, some will be lovers,
                                        some will be mentors and some will be pupils. Some will be a combination of these. Some will
                                        be all four. This spread examines the potential.

Is she/he the one? Spread: This is a seven card Tarot spread that
                                        addresses that old, old, question... Is he/she the one?

It never too late spread: This is a nine card Tarot spread that
                                        addresses whether a querent who is in the later part of life will ever find love again.

Letting go spread: This is a six card Tarot spread that looks at an
                                        unsatisfactory relationship and why it would be better for the querent to let go and move on.

Magical love spread: This is a seven card Tarot spread that is ready
                                        made for the often asked question "Is he/she the one"? As well as considering whether the
                                        existing relationship is indeed one of true love it can also be used as a general answer to "Will I
                                        ever find true love"?

Mirror Mirror spread: This is a fourteen card Tarot spread that looks
                                        at the wants and needs of both partners and helps to determine what needs to be done by each
                                        to improve their relationship. It also considers outside influences acting for and against each
                                        person.

X lover spread: This is a nine card Tarot spread that looks at the
                                        possibility of the querent getting back together with an ex-lover.

Young love spread: This is a five card Tarot spread that looks at a
                                        relationship the querent's child is in. It considers whether the love is real or merely a crush and
                                        whether the querent should talk to their child or let matters take their natural course.

Will i find true love spread: This is a seven card Tarot spread that
                                        addresses that old, old, question... Will I ever find true love?

Partnership as mirror Spread: This is a good ten card Tarot spread
                                        for looking at an existing relationship and considering whether there is room for improvement. It's
                                        good for looking at the weaknesses and strengths involved as well as the responsibilities each
                                        partner will need to acknowledge in order to make the most of the relationship.

Relationship problem spread: This is a very specific tarot spread
                                        that looks at the conditions and factors surrounding a relationship that has run into difficulty. If
                                        the querent really wants insight into the situation and is prepared to acknowledge their own part
                                        in the situation then this can be a very helpful spread.

Relationship Spreads
                                        Lovers Tarot: A spread for love. So simple, so magical, so ethereal (basically a reading on your relationship)

The Relationship spread: provides insight into the interaction
                                        between two people or entities. It is the spread of choice for questions about partnerships, be
                                        they in romance or business (different than the lovers spread)

Relationship cross spread: This Tarot spread looks at an existing
                                        relationship and considers the factors involved for both partners. If the querent is in a relationship
                                        and is unsure where it is heading then this is a good spread to consider.

Ongoing relationship spread: This is a ten card tarot spread that
                                        looks at the current state of the querent's current relationship and where it may be headed in the
                                        future.

New relationship spread: This is a five card Tarot spread that looks
                                        at a new relationship. It considers the factors involved for both partners and whether the
                                        relationship can last.

Personal Spreads
                                        1 Card Tarot Reading: The single card tarot
                                        is used to provide a concise reading, keeping the focus succinct and to the point. This type of
                                        reading can be helpful when requiring a more defined answer!

2 Card Tarot Reading: This reading will help you decide on your
                                        focus, allowing you to choose between what you should commit time and effort on right now and
                                        what you can address again at a later stage.

3 Card Tarot Reading: Here's a mini version of the full Tarot
                                        Reading.

Creative Tarot Reading: Got a focus in your life that needs a little
                                        attention, some spark, zing and magic? And you're not really sure where the focus needs to be
                                        or where to start? Then the creative focus tarot reading is for you.
                                        This reading covers the following:

* Creative Force; The Power behind the force; what do I need to nurture my process and turn
                                        my dreams into reality.
                                        * Ethereal; Essence of the force; what choices do I need to make in order to begin
                                        this journey.
                                        * Emotion; Feelings and senses associated with the process. What will assist and
                                        guide me during this time.
                                        * Reflection; Vision and logic of the creative process. What lessons and
                                        guides should I listen for.
                                        * Creation; Completion, the density or finished manifestation.
                                        The outcome based on the current path.

Celtic Spread (Full Spread): This layout is designed to give you a
                                        good overview of your current and coming opportunities

Horseshoe Spread: This particular layout is useful for providing
                                        guidance for specific questions. i.e. Should I move house. Should I take that new job? Using all
                                        78 Tarot Cards for this Horseshoe layout.

The Twisting Path spread: provides insight into the path ahead of
                                        you and the choices you must make. This is the spread for situations where more than one
                                        pitfall may lie ahead

The Cross and Triangle spread: is a powerful means of
                                        understanding complex situations, developed by the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.
                                        This spread is rich in occult and mystical symbolism

The Hagall spread: is a tool for revealing the path of spiritual growth
                                        in difficult situations. It is a favorite of mystics and those confronting a major life challenge.

The Fourfold Vision spread: offers a progression of different ways of
                                        looking at an object, person, or situation. It is a powerful tool for gaining deeper insight into the
                                        specific subjects of other readings.

The Three Fates spread: is an exceptionally popular way to gain
                                        insight into the emerging arc of the past, present, and future.

The Shadow Truth spread: provides insight into your attitudes and
                                        hidden feelings. This spread is used when you are having trouble confronting something, or fear
                                        that you are concealing something from yourself.

The Two Paths spread: provides insight into an important decision
                                        ahead of you, the possible outcomes, and the forces that draw you towards each of these
                                        outcomes.

Star Spread: This spread is often used to explore a very specific
                                        question.

Tree of Life Spread: The Tree of Life spread is a very thorough
                                        method of exploring the general path of the querent's life

Mandala Spread: This spread is used to explore the spiritual side of the user. You may pose a question to the cards using this spread, or may explore your overall
                                        spiritual self without making a specific inquiry

Annual spread: This is a slightly unusual Tarot spread in so much
                                        that it does not consider the past and present but looks exclusively at the next 12 months. A
                                        thirteenth card is drawn as an overall significator for the year and any card whose meaning is in
                                        doubt should be read in conjunction with this card. It is possible to lay out a further twelve or
                                        twenty-four cards to give a greater depth to each month.

The Newton Spread: I often hear the Newton Spread is 'complicated'
                                        - in my eyes, it is not. Guess the catch is to see the Newtonian laws more 'philosophical' but
                                        plainly physical, when after all, we're human beings and not just lifeless physical objects. I
                                        surmise the main difficulty in here lies in the first pair of cards (1 and 2) representing Newtons
                                        first law of motion. For a lifeless object, it can be perfectly okay to remain in inertia - for a human
                                        being it isn't. We live, therefore we need to act, anything else would mean stagnation.
                                        With this consideration, the spread simply sets the precondition that the inertia IS acted upon by
                                        a moving force - and takes the second card of the first pair as granted, as something that IS.

The blind spot spread: A little four-card spread that tells a bit about
                                        yourself and the way you appear to others. It's pretty small and quite easy

The Dark Star spread: is another favorite of mine, although it
                                        requires some time and concentration. It's one of those spreads that at first sight throw up more
                                        questions but anything else and really forces you to examine your inner self.

Custom Spreads BRIBE ONLY
                                        Custom spreads take a really long time to do especially the Master
                                        spread (32 Cards) and the Rainbow Spread (49 Cards), Some spreads are spreads i learned
                                        some Spreads are spreads I made. custom spreads are BRIBE ONLY.

Birthday Spread: The birthday spread is used to help plot a course
                                        toward achieving goals you would like to realize before your next birthday. Think of what you
                                        would like to accomplish before your next birthday

Chakra spread: This is a seven card spread which examines the
                                        querent's individual chakras and their current state

Chakra Balance Spread: This is a seven card spread which
                                        examines the querent's individual chakras and whether they are balanced, or need to be
                                        weakened or strengthened to achieve balance.

Past life spread: This is a fourteen card spread which examines the
                                        querent's past life.

Spritual progress spread: This is a five card spread which looks at
                                        the querent's current spiritual cycle and gives clues as to what is preventing further progress and
                                        how the querent can overcome the obstacle(s).

True friends spread: This is a five card Tarot spread that looks at
                                        the possibilities of the querent finding true friendship rather than true love.

Should you or Shouldn't you? Spread: This is a nine card Tarot
                                        spread that can be used when the querent is facing a decision between making a change or not
                                        making a change.

The Guiding Star Spread: This tarot spread has become a favorite
                                        among folk who enjoy the presentation of mystical tarot symbolism from a clear and distinctly
                                        ordered point of view. In the layout there are positions for what is Over and Done With, what is
                                        Lingering, Where you are Headed, What you Expect and What you Need to Know Right Now.
                                        This is an excellent all-purpose layout that provides opportunity for insight into the cross-currents
                                        of day to day life experiences as well as revealing a broader overview of weekly or monthly
                                        trends.

The Ankh of The Goddess Spread: is a lovely tarot spread intended
                                        for those in-depth investigations of the present influences. There is a brief "cover and cross"
                                        positioning for the energies passing away

Dragon Oracle: If dragons are more your style, you might want to
                                        take a look at The Dragon Oracle. This spread examines:

1 - The Present situation,
                                        2 - Action not advised,
                                        3 - Action advised,
                                        4 - Why this action is advised,
                                        5 - the Earth (the costs associated with this situation),
                                        6 - the Air (thoughts associated with this situation),
                                        7 - the Fire (impulses associated with this situation),
                                        8 - the Water (emotions associated with this situation), and...
                                        9 - The guidance of the cards.

The Universe Within spread: promises insight with an astrological
                                        twist. This is a nice spread that looks at all the positions of the layout through the influences of
                                        the heavenly bodies

The Sword of Truth Spread: offers a straightforward evaluation
                                        through a "razor sharp" examination of any circumstance using seven positions designed to elicit
                                        guidance on

The Spread of Changes: Most spreads are good at assessing static
                                        situations. They give a snapshot of thoughts, feelings, attitudes, and so on. Such spreads are
                                        not ideal, however, for assessing dynamic situations - changes in one's life or beliefs. To fill this
                                        void, I designed a spread that is flexible enough for many different situations yet powerful enough
                                        to provide a strong answer.

The Elemental Pentacle: The pentacle has been said to symbolize
                                        many things throughout the centuries, but the system with which the Elemental Pentacle spread
                                        concerns itself is the attribution of each point of the pentacle to one of the four elements (plus
                                        the pseudo-element Spirit). Each point is also assigned one of the five magical virtues (To Know,
                                        To Dare, To Will, To Keep Silent, and To Go). These help define the positional meanings.

The Heart Spread: This spread is designed to aid clients who want
                                        to know more about the possibility for a relationship with a particular individual, or the factors
                                        involved in an existing relationship. Romantic relationships are almost always the subject, but
                                        this spread is open-ended enough that any kind of relationship could potentially be explored.
                                        Note that the spread does not tell anything about the person the client asks about, it focuses on
                                        the relationship as a whole. So for questions such as "Who is my true love?" this spread would
                                        not work. But "Is John my true love?" could be answered with a Heart Spread.

The Mountain Stream: So named because a mountain stream often
                                        switches channels while still flowing down the hillside, the Spread of the Mountain Stream is
                                        used to assess where a situation is going and what changes should be made or avoided to favor
                                        the best outcome. The single timeline branches into three lines, each of which can show a
                                        different message and a different possible future.

The Lemniscate: Laid out to resemble the sign of infinity, the
                                        Lemniscate Spread is designed for giving advice and aiding decisions. Two different views of the
                                        matter are contrasted and synthesized; usually these will correspond to the client's two main
                                        choices in the matter. By looking at the four cards for each question, it becomes easier to see
                                        which option will be best for the client to pursue

The Four Knights Defense Spread: The 'Four Knights Defense' is a
                                        relationship spread. It follows the first three moves of a common chess opening: my move - the
                                        other one's move. It's also very helpful when you have to meet a certain situation.

Raven's Eye Spread: The critical eye - this spread compares what
                                        you are with what you should be. Can be quite useful in certain situations.

Raven's Bridge: The alltime-client-favorite - I just don't know why
                                        everyone asks for it again and again, even when I consider another spread as more appropriate.
                                        Maybe because it covers what most people expect from Tarot

The Master Spread: super bribe a 32 Card tarot This is a more difficult to read. takes a long time to finish.
                                        The 1st row represents the past
                                        The 2nd row represents the present
                                        The 3rd row represents friends and family
                                        The 4th row is what will happen if person remains on the same path
                                        The 5th row is what is going to happen within the next 3 months
                                        The 6th row is what is going to in the future
                                        The last card is the obstacle or the lesson to be learned

The Rainbow Spread: super bribe
                                        A forty nine tarot card spread. The Rainbow Tarot spread gets its name from the rows
                                        corresponding to the Chakra's (energy points) of the body. The Chakra's are depicted by the
                                        colours of the rainbow. Starting at the bottom of the spine, the Chakras are: Red - Base,
                                        Orange - Sacral, Yellow - Solar Plexus, Green - Heart, Blue - Throat, Indigo - Brow, Violet -
                                        Crown. As the chakras govern our energy points, the Rainbow Tarot spread uses the Chakra
                                        energies as a reference to the meanings of the rows.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Prices may vary and change over course of time
                                        Prices of Love Spreads
                                        Heartache Spread: 9,000G
                                        Is she/he my soulmate? Spread: 7,000G
                                        Is she/he the one? Spread: 6,000G
                                        It never too late spread: 8,000G
                                        Letting go spread: 5,000G
                                        Magical love spread: 6,000G
                                        Mirror Mirror spread: 15,000G
                                        X lover spread: 7,000G
                                        Young love spread: 8,000G
                                        Will i find true love spread: 10,000G
                                        Partnership as mirror Spread: 9,000G
                                        Relationship problem spread: 15,000G

Prices of Relationship Spreads
                                        Lovers Tarot: 8,000G
                                        The Relationship spread: 3,000G
                                        Relationship cross spread: 6,000G
                                        Ongoing relationship spread: 9,000G
                                        New relationship spread: 8,000

Prices of Personal Spreads
                                        1 Card Tarot Reading: 500G
                                        2 Card Tarot Reading: 700G
                                        3 Card Tarot Reading: 900G
                                        Creative Tarot Reading: 1,500G
                                        Celtic Spread (Full Spread): 5,000G
                                        Horseshoe Spread: 4,000G
                                        The Twisting Path spread: 6,000G
                                        The Cross and Triangle spread: 3,000G
                                        The Hagall spread: 5,000G
                                        The Fourfold Vision spread: 6,000G
                                        The Three Fates spread: 5,000G
                                        The Shadow Truth spread: 10,000G
                                        The Two Paths spread:9,000G
                                        Star Spread: 3,000G
                                        Tree of Life Spread: 10,000G
                                        Mandala Spread:11,000G
                                        Annual spread: 9,000G
                                        The Newton Spread: 13,000G
                                        The blind spot spread: 15,000G
                                        The Dark Star spread: 15,000G

User ImageUser Image

Only the custom spreads are bribe only. A bribe to me would be 50K+ or something from my wishlist. A super bribe for me would be 100K+, Bribes will be done before regular slots.

Things you could bribe me with:
                                        User Image - User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-
                                        User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-
                                        User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-

Or anything else on my wishlist. I will also take art if it interests me and only if it interests me.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fill up the Order Form and post it in the thread. After posting it, quickly send xXAkkiarn KieranXx a trade so I'll would be informed that I have a customer waiting in line. If I don't reply to your request after 2 days, send me a PM.

Please label the trade - "Enchantment Order Up Request PG ____". If I cancel the trade, that would mean that I have rejected your request, sorry.

I will send you a PM or quote you if I accept your order

I will start working on your order. Do not pester me on it, wait patiently. I'll will finish it and I promise I will!

When I am done i will PM you your order(s)

then we will finish the trade

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Example:

Username:
                                        xXAkkiarn KieranXx

Spread Section
                                        Custom

Spread
                                        Master Tarot

Question
                                        Whats going to happen with my BF and me?

Anything else i need to know?
                                        I have no problems i'm just curious

Bribe/Regular?
                                        What will i be working for regular or bribe?

Tip?

Sub total?

User Image

[quote="xXAkkiarn KieranXx"]
                                        [imgleft]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/sora_icefreeze/Mordern Scribe/Orders/Customs/xXAkkiarn KieranXx/02.png[/imgleft][imgleft]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/sora_icefreeze/Mordern Scribe/Orders/Customs/xXAkkiarn KieranXx/Orderup.png[/imgleft][list]
                                        [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[size=13][color=#183D66]█[/color][color=#24577F]▓[/color][color=#317199]▒[/color][color=#3D8BB2]❆[/color][color=#4AA5CC]➳[/color][/size][size=10][color=deepskyblue][u][b]Username:[/color][/b][/u]
                                        [/size][color=#183d66][size=9]Username please[/size][/color]

[size=13][color=#183D66]█[/color][color=#24577F]▓[/color][color=#317199]▒[/color][color=#3D8BB2]❆[/color][color=#4AA5CC]➳[/color][/size][size=10][color=deepskyblue][u][b]Spread Section[/color][/b][/u][/size]
                                        [color=#183d66][size=9]Custom love, relationship or personal[/size][/color]

[size=13][color=#183D66]█[/color][color=#24577F]▓[/color][color=#317199]▒[/color][color=#3D8BB2]❆[/color][color=#4AA5CC]➳[/color][/size][size=10][color=deepskyblue][u][b]Spread[/color][/b][/u][/size]
                                        [color=#183d66][size=9]Spread or spreads you are ordering[/size][/color]

[size=13][color=#183D66]█[/color][color=#24577F]▓[/color][color=#317199]▒[/color][color=#3D8BB2]❆[/color][color=#4AA5CC]➳[/color][/size][size=10][color=deepskyblue][u][b]Question[/color][/b][/u][/size]
                                        [color=#183d66][size=9]To help with the spread is there a question you want to ask? Ex: What will be my outcome for today? ~ for a 1 card spread[/size][/color]

[size=13][color=#183D66]█[/color][color=#24577F]▓[/color][color=#317199]▒[/color][color=#3D8BB2]❆[/color][color=#4AA5CC]➳[/color][/size][size=10][color=deepskyblue][u][b]Anything else i need to know?[/color][/b][/u][/size]
                                        [color=#183d66][size=9]Problems leading up to the question? Such has family issues fights or why you feel that way. you can leav ethis blank if you are uncomfortable in telling me.[/size][/color]

[size=13][color=#183D66]█[/color][color=#24577F]▓[/color][color=#317199]▒[/color][color=#3D8BB2]❆[/color][color=#4AA5CC]➳[/color][/size][size=10][color=deepskyblue][u][b]Bribe/Regular?[/color][/b][/u][/size]
                                        [color=#183d66][size=9]What will i be working for regular or bribe?[/size][/color]

[size=13][color=#183D66]█[/color][color=#24577F]▓[/color][color=#317199]▒[/color][color=#3D8BB2]❆[/color][color=#4AA5CC]➳[/color][/size][size=10][color=deepskyblue][u][b]Tip?[/color][/b][/u][/size]
                                        [color=#183d66][size=9]Tips would be nice but tha tis up to you.[/size][/color]

[size=13][color=#183D66]█[/color][color=#24577F]▓[/color][color=#317199]▒[/color][color=#3D8BB2]❆[/color][color=#4AA5CC]➳[/color][/size][size=10][color=deepskyblue][u][b]Sub total?[/b][/u][/color][/size]
                                        [color=#183d66][size=9] How much are you paying include tip please (if there is a tip)[/size][/color]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/sora_icefreeze/Mordern Scribe/Orders/Customs/xXAkkiarn KieranXx/03s.png[/img][/quote]

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Regular Slot Username - Spread(s) - PG #

Bribe Slot Username - Spread(s) - PG #

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Laravinya - H3llo Kitt3n - xanthrophobe - MiloMaxwell - Azolus - The Uncertain Galaxy - My Eternal Love - Hunn - hilo-lilo -

My Earnings: 122,500 gaia_gaiagold

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Want to help advertise take an affiliate!!!!!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/dnp/t.79420629/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/sora_icefreeze/Mordern Scribe/Orders/Customs/xXAkkiarn KieranXx/link3.png[/img][/url]

User Image
User ImageUser Image

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces