Guns 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Old times....... 0.3 30.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Dangerous Lover

8,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello, this is inspired by D.Gray-Man Yullen Fan. This is a story that will be created by other fans.

Also inspired by Alice in Wonderland.

▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃

Dangerous Lover

8,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100

Characters Needed
Alice- AllenThePianist14
The White Rabbit- Emmisaur
The Mouse
The Dodo
The Lory
The Eaglet
The Duck
Pat
Bill the Lizard
The Caterpillar
The Duchess
The Cheshire Cat- Allen Neah Walker
The March Hare- Yu Kanda-Akuma Hunter
The Hatter- SecondExorcistYuKanda
The Dormouse
The Queen of Hearts- RinORourke
The Knave of Hearts- YokoKanda
The King of Hearts
The Gryphon
The Mock Turtle

* = Reserve

Dangerous Lover

8,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100

Rules - follow them

o1. Do not post profiles on this thread, or else your profile will be void.
o2. To join this RP, you must be able to type/write at a High-school level, not middle school, not elementary school. Meaning in my terms: be literate to semi literate. If I find you typing "liek dis" then you're kicked out (unless in OOC for the hell of it).
o3. Referring back to the second rule, use proper spelling and grammar. There is a spell check - but I'll understand if you mess up a few times. But if it's every other word/sentence, then just stop and leave.
o4. Try your best to be in character when being a canon character. It's kind of hard, but just try.
o5. You must post at least 4 times a week in this RP. I understand if complications come up, but please inform me beforehand if possible.
o6. As I am Czar of this thread, I am allowed to make more rules and/or alter them if needed.
o7. Any questions, just ask.
o8. If I must - I will add more rules later on.
o9. YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS AND OLDER (if you are younger than that and still want to be part of this please contact me).

Dangerous Lover

8,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
{{FOUND A BETTER ON! heart }}

User Image

The Story...

♤ ♧ ♥ ♢

In the Nineteenth century, in a small city at England there was a young boy called Allen Walker. This child had a strange dream. He recall the the unusual ground of Wonderland. That is what he called it. Allen swore that he would dream that again.

The Hatter, the Mouse, and the Rabbit whisper to themselves. The group are very excite to meet the new "Allen". The last "Allen" die pretty fast in Underland. One this for sure. The Rabbit had to bring Allen to Underland as soon as possible.

Back to Allen, the boy gather to a small tea party with his father and fiance. The boy was very curious all this week. The dream haunts him.

♤ ♧ ♥ ♢

This is where the story will continue by you guys..

Dangerous Lover

8,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100

It easy to create a profile if you keep things simple. Follow this code.

[imgright]Insert Image[/imgright]
[size=18][align=left]Character Name[/align][/size]
[align=left]Username[/align]
[i][align=center]Made up Bio/Personality[/align][/i]

I really don't want to make this difficult to everyone. This is just simple and plain.
Now you may post in this topic.
You can be creative with with your post. Just like the Queen did.

Dangerous Lover

8,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
The Cheshire Cat

Allen Neah Walker

My name is Cheshire Cat! heart
I always smiling and I am the only one that can take you to the Mad Hatter.

I have shown myself as a human cat.
I love to rebel with other people's mind... [smirks]

I can't wait for the right "Allen" I really want him bad..
[looks for the Hatter.]
(¬¬)

I was born the world of Underland, I am age nineteen, and my power is purification.
I go and come as I please!

I am mostly found in the night and cuddling on the Hatter's hat.. [purrs]

Oh, by the way, call me Neah.
Cheshire is the name I am mostly known but Neah will cover things up and might spice things up around here.

2,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
The Hatter

SecondExorcistYuKanda

Tch. User Image The ******** I need to explain myself to you assholes for?

********, fine. I'm a Hatter, that means I make hats, and no, I won't make one for you, ask me again I'll cut your ******** head off.

You will address me properly by Kanda, don't you dare ******** act familiar with me and use my first name or I'll shove your severed head up your fat a**.

******** try and touch the Moyashi and I will do all of the above, after skining you alive to use as leather for my next line of hats.
User Image
Alice

AllenThePianist14

Um. Hi. I'm Alice, um but please call me Allen. It;s embarassing having a girl's name, but it's very nice to meet you.
I never know what to say in these things. I'm nice I guess, well I hope I'm nice. I try and be very friendly with people, even if they're very rude and terrible to others. I hope we can be great friends.

I do go off dreaming an awful lot, and I'm sorry if I'm out of sorts most times. I'm not...well as to say I'm not terribly normal, as my family is always telling me. But really, what could possibly be interesting about being normal anyway? It just...doesn't seem natural.

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Queen f Hearts

RinORourke

Not to be confused with that cold hearted coniving tentacled Red Queen (from the sequel mind you) I am the Queen of Hearts, and I will not tolerate a lick of insolence in my court, or it's Off With Your HEADS.

Now then, if you'd fancy tea, or a round of croquet, I'd be delighted to allow you the pleasure of my company.
User Image
The Knave of Hearts

I Knave of Hearts I

I am The Knave of Hearts. I will act at the will my my queen. If she say "Off with there Heads" I will not hesitate but to complete her request. I might seen myself as a woman, weak, emotional; what most men think, but no. I will have no mercy on you. I'll make sure to use every drop of blood as my own personal make-up.
By the way... I have a grudge against the Hatter.. Beware sweet loving brother.. I, Yoko Kanda, will use your blood..

Liberal Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
The March Hare

Yu Kanda-Akuma Hunter

My name is Yu. I am young, nine years of age, but, I am the current March Hare. I haven't aged since I became the new March Hare. That was a while back, after the old Alice was gone...
I am often seen with the Mad Hatter. Somehow he cares for me a little. It's funny. He could almost be my brother. I have been waiting for Alice to come back, but... I wasn't expecting her to be a him...
He is... I don't know how to describe him. Maybe he can break the Queen of Hearts' rule over Underland. I hope so...
Until then. DON'T TOUCH MY EARS!!
User Image
The White Rabbit

Mikura Serenity

Other than having a pair of white rabbit ears and wearing a watch, she has little in common with the White Rabbit upon which she is based. Her sociopathic tendencies mean that she will not hesitate to kill anyone she dislikes. Mikura is able to turn into an actual rabbit, and she works for the Queen of Hearts in Heart Castle as a Prime Minister.
Mikura is a playful, yet devious character with a childish persona, but she can be very serious. She enjoys being around the Cheshire and where-ever he may be. In secret, she prefers to be away from the queen since she isn't too fond of her. Being the Prime Minister, she usually has little time to be out about, but she does it anyway which makes her late.

Dangerous Lover

8,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
❣❣ Yullen ~ ♥ Allen in Underland ❣❣ [OFFICIAL]

Mikura Serenity

Yu Kanda-Akuma Hunter

I Knave of Hearts I

RinORourke

AllenThePianist14

SecondExorcistYuKanda