Welcome to Gaia! ::

Normal Ballroom it is! Don't worry, the things that didn't win, will have there chance, I will be holding plenty of these events!

Cool! 1 100.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 >

((Sorry for the crap post, I'm sick x_x ))
User Image

Location ; Bedroom
                                                    xxxxxx With ; Ion
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxMood ; Enjoying

"I am no liar." He glared up into Ion's eyes showing him that he meant it. Haze did not like being called a liar that got on his nerves. Listening to Ion he couldn't help but chuckle a small short chuckle "Then your tongue is broken." He said that seriously. Haze really did believes he was sour, or spicy, how could he be sweet? He was nothing of the sort. He was a sour rotten apple that no one would want to eat unless there tongue was broken, and Ion's tongue sure seemed to be broken, he needed to get that checked by a doctor, or grow a new one "One could not taste me without grimacing from the taste of bitterness." He added on. His words there sounded actually like a poem, which he didn't mean for it to sound that way, he had just said what be thought of himself "However." He suddenly spook out "I am like a chocolate tuile column. I may look beautiful, but when you bit into me and the warm ginger touches your tongue your shocked by such bitterness."

There lips, there bodies, the sounds of there hearts beating, the warm breath. All of it together was such a rich feeling of Ecstasy, his hole body was trembling with it. Shaking in anticipation for what would happen next. A long kiss, full of passion and power, almost like the merman was trying to already eat him just with that one kiss. Such a long kiss to, by the time Ion had pulled away Haze was panting to catch his breath. The words Ion spook were like fuel to the fire, it just made his body shiver more with ecstasy. Just little words and small touching already had him at the utmost pleasure, what would happen when Ion really did eat him? He would feel so much pleasure it would be unreal. Ions cold yet warm fingers stroking his nipples had him gasping small noises following while his legs moved underneath Ion, his hand which was in Ion's hair grew tighter.

When Ion broke the kiss Haze looked down at him only to feel him moving. His wet tongue gliding down his body, once his tongue got past his collar bone and ran across his n****e was when Haze couldn't take it and a moan slipping from his lips, while his back arched just slightly, the father down Ion got the more noises Haze was making, while he hands grabbed the sheets below him and held tight, awe yes even more pleasure was being granted to him. Even if at the moment he was being controlled, he wasn't the one doing the work so it was like they both were slaves and both were masters at the same time. When Ion's tongue stopped moving Haze opened his eyes to look down at Ion. Haze's face by now was bright red, still panting from air, trying to hold back the noises.

”Say it. Tell me what you want, master.”

He wanted it, all of it, he couldn't tell Ion what he wanted because he wanted everything, he wanted Ion to finish Haze off till there was nothing left. Just the thought of it had him shivering, oh how he wanted it. He would have to swallow his pride and say what he wanted or he wasn't going to get anything, and that wasn't something he'd be happy with "Take me." He growled while his breaths were still huffing out "All of me." He gasped out. Ion had turned Haze into a pleasure wanting lion, instead of wanting blood he wanted something else. If Ion didn't give him what he wanted, he'd make him, Haze was the master Ion was the servant he did as told, or there would be hell.

(( look Its a really pretty dessert to! ))

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200

User Image

xxxx►. Feeling :: Scared and panicking.

xxxx►. Condition :: Paralyzed

xxxx►. Setting :: Lost. In. A. Building.

xxxx►. P. E. T. :: None...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S A i. R A N. P H O. [A. M A N i P U L A T O R.]
              ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

' Loved ' xxxxxxxxxxxx ' Hated ' xxxxxxxxxxx ' Confused '

As Sai walked down another isle, he yawned. The boy was getting tired and his father had told him not to come home 'till he bought a slave from this shop. "Lalala...okay I've got to stop talking to myself..." he said aloud and then he mumbled something incoherent. As he passed another isle, he bumped into a buff looking man. Oh great. A guard from this slave shop. He sighed and rubbed his head. That had kinda hurt. Since he was a magic user, and summoner, he was weak against physical injuries. Even a normal shove would send him to the ground. He opened his mouth, covered it with his left hand and made a big yawn, some of the slaves in the cages just started up at him, curious. He ignored them, they weren't as intersting as he found the slaves back awhile ago, but they had just flipped him off like he was still a kid. Well kind. But he was seventeen! He knew what they where going to do and it kind of disturbed him a bit. They were in a cage and, well, they just... 'Ugh...' he groaned inwardly. He wanted to go back home and just take a nap. Ruffling his own messy black, green - ish hair. Then a sudden thought came to him. 'A crap, what if it does take place now?' he thought. He was referring to his rare disease he had been born with. A paralysis kind, where parts of his nervous system stop functioning and just paralysis, making him vulnerable and not be able to anything, well except lie down on the ground, not being able to do anything, or talk or scream for help either. He sighed. He had messed up. "Well, gotta enjoy the freedom while it lasts." he said to himself and face palmed.

About a few minutes later, Sai found himself lost again. He shrugged and turned to a left before his body started feeling tired. 'Must be the morning catching up to me.' he thought. Then his arms that where acting like a pillow for his head, dropped to his side suddenly and his eyebrows lifted, confused. Then the boy's eyes widened, and his mouth opened slightly. He looked around. He was near cages there were filled with slaves but they didn't seem help at all and the place looked to be deserted of masters and guards. 'Oh man, what should I do!' he panicked inwardly. He started repeating that very line in his head until his legs gave in and he fell onto his back. His head hit the floor hard and he groaned. "Damn it!" he muttered under his breathe. He rolled his head to the left and saw a slave looking at him then snickering. He scowled. He didn't like to be made fun of. He struggled to move his body followed by a bunch of colorful words mixed together, as he couldn't move at all. 'Why isn't anyone who isn't a slave here? Usually this part of the building is filled with ******** up masters! Crap, move! Mnnggh!' he thought and the frowned as his head started to get cloudy and his vision got blurry. 'Why now?' was his last thought as he blacked out.

o o c :: writers block D :

' A lonely night in the meadows, dancing in the moon light. ' xx ' You sat there, crying, while I, sat here, broken. '
Ҫɐℓℓ Ӎз Ӎΐɔɐɧ
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image

Lie to me once again...

Micah was actually fairly surprised when the man didn't lash out at him, or even try to cringe away from his touch. Many slaves were afraid of practically anyone who came in seeking a slave. Most masters were cruel and abusive toward their slaves. He couldn't say that he never hurt one of his pets, but he was always given a good reason. Feeling the man's head on his shoulder and hearing the soft sigh, he couldn't help but pet his head softly. His hair was soft and it felt nice under the man's cold hand. He hoped to hold the man until he had stopped crying but as was somewhat suspected he finally tore away.

It really was a pathetic sight. The two of them. A vampiric angel, a master in every sense of the word, trying to comfort a bloodied and supposedly violent slave. The guards who stood outside got through the door as quickly as they could. Obviously they were powerful creatures, and Micah knew that better than anyone else. He darted in front of them as they moved to restrain the man, seeing him as a threat, and he let out an animalistic snarl that stopped them dead in their tracks. He looked like an entirely different person, crouched in front of the sobbing slave. His eyes blazed and they almost appeared black, his long fangs bared.
"Do not touch him." he warned in a low growl. The men backed up, looking like kicked puppy dogs, they knew their master's capabilities, and no matter how much they didn't trust this slave, they knew they had no say in the situation.

Once the two were out, Micah was already raging. He caught sight of the man in the fetal position, he heard the words and his furious eyes met the trade owner who he personally knew well. He also knew that the man was a total douchebag. With a flap of his large wings he was out of the cage with his clawed hand around the neck of the owner. He shoved the man up against the wall with a sickening crunch, his long nails digging slightly into his neck.
"What the hell did you do to him?" he snarled. The man raised his hands, wide eyed with fear and tried to say he had done nothing wrong. "I swear I will tear your ******** throat out if you don't tell me what you did." he snapped. The guards from the trade came rushing to aid their boss, but the two guards who were with Micah suddenly transformed. The two seemingly normal men now took the form of two tigers, snarling and clawing at anyone who got too close. It was almost an amusing sight, it truly looked like a circus. Finally the man explained what they had done to the man's lover but he never spoke the creatures name. He begged forgiveness and swore he didn't realize how much of an impact it would have had on Ashes, as he discovered the man was named. The story was so sad, Micah was furious and depressed, that was certainly not a good combination. He dropped the man and moved through the people who were now crowding around. "Shoo." he snapped and the guards departed, leaving just the four of them.

Micah reentered the cage and knelt down. He put a soft hand on the man's cheek and spoke gently to him.
"Ashes, would you want to come home with me?" he asked. His expression had completely changed again; he looked like the sweet and sympathetic man once more, his eyes soft and gentle.

...and tell me everything will be alright.

Feral Capitalist

Pancrazio . Vitore . Marcelloxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
I | N | C | U | B | U | S

User Image
The guards pulled Pan along who followed silently, apparently sulking a little at the thought of the smaller cage he was to be moved to; that last one had already been sort of small for his liking, but at least it had had actual bars, unlike Sephirith's had. Pan blinked and frowned, what was that? Guilt? The incubus refused to believe that, it wasn't his fault. Though, it was hard to deny that he did empathize a little on the subject of the small cage; in his time there he'd been in quite a few different cages, though, he probably took the smaller ones worse than the versipellis did anyways. Another frown came to the incubus' face at the thought of his new cage's location, which completely distracted him from feeling bad about awful cages. After their little activity in the binding room, they'd probably be in fairly separated cages. Oh well, if he needed the boy again he was pretty sure he wouldn't have much of a problem breaking out and going to him.

Pan looked at one of the guards, who was holding him tightly above the elbow (though he clearly had no intention of trying to escape, considering if he had they'd all be dead already), they'd stopped. His gaze returned to look ahead at the shorter boy who had spoken, smirking a little with an obvious smugness about him as the guards explained what had happened. The incubus was obviously pretty pleased with himself that he'd gotten some in this dump. Obviously, though, the guards' version was a little different different and didn't have all the fun stuff like how it was in the binding room, but it got the point across. When the guards released him his tail gave a smooth swish to the side which seemed to hold some element of disdain, as if he'd found some level of disgust in being dragged here by the two men who still stood on either side of him, before pushing his shorter glove down a little going about removing the last piece of leather binding which was around his wrist. Pan narrowed his eye a little, suppressing a wince as he removed the strap from his slightly raw skin. Of course, his body was certainly not limited to that injury alone after the rough sex he'd literally just finished with.

When the boy announced that he'd take Pan off their hands, he raised his thin eyebrows, wondering why the hell he seemed to attracts all the kids. Though, this boy wasn't a homely old man, nor was he a young child (yes, even Pan had some morals) so he supposed he fit those standards. It was so soon though, he'd just found a new hobby here at the slave shop, 'shame really. Now that his arms were free of both the guards' grips and what was left of the bindings from earlier, Pan grabbed his coat away from one of his guards, who had taken it when they'd grabbed him, and slipped it back on. The slits in the back slid over his wings and he reached back to swiftly close them around the great fury protrusions with a button under each. He wasn't really looking at the other boy while they spoke to him, though, he did look up at the criticism of his attire with a venomous glare that practically declared he was about to tear the boy apart right there. However, it vanished after a moment and he looked away again with a small smirk.
"Just around the house?" His voice held same same low tone with an obviously sexual nature. "Well then, I guess I'll have to find when it is," he said, his tail making a languid movement up into a sort of 'S' shape.

Pan stepped forwards a bit, unfurling one of his wings just enough to shove one of the guards aside when he tried to stop him, apparently fearing the incubus was going to attack and not necessarily in an entirely violent nature. His long tail made another flowing movement downwards, sweeping gracefully into a slight curve on the floor.
"Pancrazio Marcello," the incubus replied to the question regarding his name, folding his wing again and adjusting them behind him. The guards suddenly burst into action and Pan had practically counted down before they did so, his ears lowered slightly at the noise they were making as one began trying to explain how long Pan had been in there for and what a bad history he had while the other chimed in going off about his charms. Behind him the other guards began moving away with Sephirith and they threw him harshly into a cage. Pan frowned a little... and they claimed that they didn't abuse the slaves. He just turned away when he heard the versipellis' voice over the noise of the tow men and looked back, he didn't speak but mouthed a 'for sure' before turning away again.

"There is a chart if the customer wants to know," he said flatly to one of the guards. "Though, I'm flattered at how badly you want to keep me around," he added with a smirk, leaning around the guard so that he could see his face. The man stiffened and quickly looked away. Pan rolled his eyes a little, as if he'd actually charm him right now. That would just wreck the actually somewhat satisfying sex he'd accomplished a little wile ago.
Sephirith Lexon

xxxxxxxx"Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss baby..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"Dog will hunt on the front end loader travoltin' over so try my slam on for size..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"Drive stick with that kung-fu grip let the banana split and watch it go right to your thighs..."
User Image
╔══════════════╗

Sephirith had just now noticed a boy talking to Pan, apparently wanting to buy him. He'd watch the guards, and catch the mouthing of words from the Incubus, smirking slightly. However, he'd speak to the master, his head leaning to the side slightly so his eyes were meeting the master's. "You didn't plan on buying us as a pair did you?" He'd ask with the small smirk remaining on his face. It wasn't because he wanted to go with Pan, it was because he wanted to get out of this god forsaken dump. And he'd rather bust out with one of the people he knew for a little while than nobody at all... Besides from what he recalled, nobody had ever bought two slaves at the same time from the shop... Other than one guy, but he'd ended up with a slit throat, and the slaves were returned. One of them oddly happy, so he had a feeling the slave who was, probably had something to do with the old masters death. Though that was a few years ago... He'd just rest his head back against the bars, tired and hurting. He probably didn't look all that appealing missing his shirt with all the bruises and cuts and what not on him, but at least he could keep up his cocky attitude. It sort of sucked now that he'd be all alone but oh well, there wasn't a chance in hell this guy would buy him anyway. Not with his history. Sephirith had pretty much murdered a whole set of guards and had a knack for cutting people and himself when he got bored. So, he had a feeling nobody would buy him for awhile. "Well, take care of yourself Pan. See ya sometime in the next life." He'd say simply, giving the Incubus a small wink, before simply closing his eyes and leaning his head back again, about to just fall asleep. He was so tired... And what use was it to stay awake... What was he going to do, watch the guards play poker and bicker over who cheated the most? Of course not! So with that, he let himself get ready to drift off... His form had changed back to a rather slender and simple look, seeing as he was calm again. He rarely changed completely, just took on a different look. More sadistic, more girly, more manly, more animal like... He never really completely changed into something different unless he had to. Like when he was leaving the cage... Though the stupid guards couldn't figure out how to stop him...

╚══════════════╝

Sun of Pearl by Endless Sporadic

xxxxxxx"Cop a feel Copperfield style abracadabra that bra do you think I can pull it off?"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"Wanna bang around? Just jot me down on your to-do list under "Put out like a fire" 'cause..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"I got somethin' and it goes thumpin' like this... All you need is my uhn tiss uhn tiss uhn tiss..."

Sparkling Capitalist

User Image
                                          ionxoxoxoxo
                                          let me forget all the vagueness of the world

Ion chuckled, amused by how sensitive his master was to his words. ”Mmm, too bad I can't afford a doctor. Oh well, I like having a sweet as candy master, anyways, so I guess it doesn't really matter to me.” The merman stated simply, trying to end this conversation. While their little mind games made for a fun time, he was in the mood for something much different now. If only the young boy had known that one of his favourite desserts was bitter chocolates.

A smile graced the cruel slave's lips. It was almost as if he had taken it too far, seeing as from just a bit of licking and the young master was already shaking. However, despite knowing that he was quite possibly putting whatever little relationship they had built together at risk, Ion refused to stop, he had already come this far after all. If he was going out, he was going out completely satisfied and taking his master's supposed virginity, no questions needed. He continued to bother the young boy with sweet nothings and gentle kisses as he waited for a reply to his earlier question. He knew whatever the answer was, it'd be a desirable one, and if it weren't, he could just harass the shy creature about it till he broke down and gave his body to the needy Ion. ”Hurry young master...” he whispered, drawing small hearts on the boy with the cold and wet surface of his tongue.

Finally, he broke. The young master had broke down and given into his desires. ”Take me. All of me.”

What a nice ring that had. In fact, it was so nice, Ion decided to do just that. He chuckled, his breath hot against his master's lower body. ”As you wish, master. I promise, not a single nook or cranny will remained untouched by the end of the night.,” the slave answered obediently, pulling the blanket out from under the two and letting it flop right over the two, as if it were a protective shield against god's eyes. As if he were trying to keep something, or someone, from seeing what went on next. He undid his belt buckle, and threw the pants to the side. He felt much more comfortable now that he was completely bare. He licked his plumped, bruised lips, preparing for their long night together.

( Message to the viewers: The rest of this post could not be displayed on gaia because MASOCHIST marionette – is a dirty dirty pervert. Feel free to imagine what happens next. Except that... that's just nast. Stop thinking about that! )

the price of unhappiness is cheaper .

User Image
User Image
XXXℱ a c i l i s ʠ є s c є η s u s
A v є r η oXXX

X A s h e s

Ring around the rosey,
A pocketful of posies.
ashes, ashes.
We all fall down.

He hugged himself tightly, wailing out in grief. Though, eventually his shrieking weaned off to great shuddering sobs, and in turn those softened to a weak mewling. He laid there in distress, beautiful features contorted with agony.

A soft hand was laid on his cheek, and he looked up with visible fear written over his face, mouth grimaced in expectation for pain. None came. Only the cool touch of the man's flesh against his. It was a simple gesture, but it was enough to quiet his soft wounded sounds off into complete silence.

In his despairing movements, his hair had fallen over his face, now in a lilac veil. His lips of the palest rose were parted as he breathed out in weak gasps, revealing the edges of milk-white teeth. It hurt so much to now is lover was gone. But he had to live. His lover would want it not that he suffered.

"I . . .Okay. . ." he whispered, slowly looking up at the man, eyes glazed over with unshed tears.

(Short ;~; )

XXX† h ε ʠ є s c є n †† o ℋ є l l
i sє a s yXXX

[Theme-Song] M i s e r y L o v e s C o m p a n y [Current Emotion] N o n e [Height] 5 ' 8 "

User Image

5,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image
        Did that hurt when I cut you?
        I am so sorry about that, but…

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

A shiver went down the servant's spine when the Master of the household walked by. The purple haired male always had this dark, blood thirsty aura about him despite how childish he might act some times. And Syn knew it and was quite pleased with it as well. He found a sadistic joy in being able to frighten people by merely walking by them or having him stand in their presence. Though there were rare times that some one wasn't bothered by the blood lust that emitted from him. He rather enjoyed those few moments, seeing how they had all been previous victims that never saw the human's intent before it was much too late.

Though the blue eyed male's blood lust had very recently been satiated. One of his servants stumbled across his hidden chamber and Syn wasn't just going to let them go after they had saw the bloody mess he had left in there. So he did the only logical choice any other psychotic killer would make. He shut him up and had fun doing it. But that had left him short handed. So he decided to go get a slave. It would be much easier then hiring another servant. "Is my carriage ready yet?" He asked a servant at the front door of the large manor. "Y-Yes Master Ha--" "Syn. NEVER use my first name." He hissed, blue eyes narrowing. He absolutely hated his first name. He wasn't sure why but he didn't care either. No one called him by his first name and that was final.

"F-forgive me...M-master Syn..." The nervous servant said, practically shaking where she stood. "Good." Syn chirped, his mood suddenly changing cheerful. He left his house and headed to his carriage. Though his mood can shift quite suddenly, he was very good at appearing completely sane, so most never suspected him of being crazy. After giving the directions to the driver, he slipped into it and enjoyed the ride. During the ride, the purple haired male became bored and nearly started dozing off until the carriage jerked slightly to a halt. A bit surprised from being suddenly yanked out of his drowsy state, he stood and exited the carriage and went to enter the slave shop.

After walking inside, he started wandering the shop. A few minutes passed and he still didn't find a slave that caught his eye. He paused at one cage, looking the slave over for a bit before deciding against it. Syn went to step forward, but his foot ran into something. Blinking almost childishly, he looked down to see he had accidentally kicked some boy in the side. Crouching down he lifted his head up with one of his hand and chuckled. "You know, you chose a really weird spot to be laying down. People could trample all over you." He said, seeming amused at the boy's misfortune, nor realizing he was currently paralyzed.

[[Out Of Cyanide;; D: Sorry this took so damn long. Shame I couldn't think of anything to make it longer... x-x And for those of you who don't know, this is Volonta Di Ferro's main account.]]

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

I would really love, if you don’t mind…
        To see your blood on the outside of your body.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200

User Image

xxxx►. Feeling :: Confused, tired, slightly agitated.

xxxx►. Condition :: Tired.

xxxx►. Setting :: Lost. In. A. Building.

xxxx►. P. E. T. :: None...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S A i. R A N. P H O. [A. M A N i P U L A T O R.]
              ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

' Loved ' xxxxxxxxxxxx ' Hated ' xxxxxxxxxxx ' Confused '

Everything was black, pure black. And Sai didn't like it. Not one bit. He looked to his right then left then behind him. It felt so eerie, this place. So out of place and strange. He shivered a bit. Then he felt something on his head. He rubbed it with his hands and felt nothing there. Then a soft breathe on his face. He made a small 'eep' and in the real world, Sai's eye's tightened and then fluttered open. Open, to see a purple haired man. He blinked. And then blinked again. 'Why can't I move my body- ...Oh yeah...' he thought as he remembered being paralyzed and then blacking out, on the cold concrete floor. He tried to open his mouth, and concluded that only his eyes, eye lids were the only thing able to move. "Mnng..." he tried to his mouth open. But couldn't. He blinked three or four times before he then noitced his head was being held up by the purple haired person's hand. He stared up at the man curiously and wiggled. His body fidgeted. 'Well at least I can start to move a little.' he thought as he opened his mouth. And it did. "Hello purple haired stranger I've never met before..." he muttered out. Then he tried to move his legs and in the end, still paralyzed. "And you must think I'm some crazy person...kid...brat...that likes to sleep on the floor...." he said as he struggled to get back up. He couldn't and he was tired.

'Ok...one more time-' he thought as he tried to move his hands and try to sit up. "Gah..." he gasped as he just ended up failing. "Uhm..." he started. "Can you please help me sit up?" he asked the purple haired stranger who was holding his head. Still...Then he started to feel his body but not his legs. Wiggling again he moved two of his numb hands and pushed them behind his back so he could get up. He quickly sat up and made a bright smile. "Yes! I'm no longer-" then he fell back down, crashing to the ground. "Damn..." he cursed. He groaned as his head started to throb as it had crashed onto the floor with a loud thud a few minutes before. He groaned and move his hands to his face to cover it. "So, mister stranger, just who are you any ways?" he asked, trying to strike up a conversation.

o o c :: ...writers block I know, I need a try and improve on that D<

' A lonely night in the meadows, dancing in the moon light. ' xx ' You sat there, crying, while I, sat here, broken. '
User Image

Location ; Bathroom
                                                    xxxxxx With ; Ion
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxMood ; Pleased

”As you wish, master. I promise, not a single nook or cranny will remained untouched by the end of the night.”

Ions words sent chills down his spin. His body knew what was coming next and it couldn't wait for it. Haze has done this before, he's sure of it because of his memories, but this time, this person he was with, he wasn't afraid, he was ready to take it all, and let it happen, he wouldn't run or say stop, he would actually say more. Filling the covers move and place over them had him shivering more, his body was waiting in anticipation. When he heard Ion's pants unbuckling and felt him throw his pants to the side just that action and sound had Haze gasping, because he now knew that it was going to happen, he was going to be treated to what he had asked for. As Ion moved in closer Haze found his eye shutting and preparing himself for the long awaited feast.

Oh my oh my, you will never know what happened! I'm sure you can just imagine.

Naked, and gleaming with pleasure. The night had been just what Haze wanted. He even had the marks to show it, as did Ion, they both were marked all over, scratches mostly on Ion from Haze, bites, bruises, you name it, Haze liked pain and he liked giving others pain, more so then receiving the pain, you could say he was a bit of a sadist. Haze was laying there quietly, of course having fallen sound asleep. The morning sun was not even waking him for he was pretty tired from the events, and the bed was very comfortable, he could sleep there forever, maybe he would, he was so happy he could die, he wouldn't mind if the roof came crashing down on them and buried the both of them together.

However after a few moments of the sun glittering in shinning on his eyes it had him waking up. Sore and a bit uncomfortable in a certain area Haze pulled his naked self off the bed, grabbing his shirt which had been thrown on the floor, and putting it on, not bothering to button it up. He was headed for the shower anyways. Stepping over the other cloths that lay on the floor he left his room not bothering to really see where or what Ion was doing. Haze was just set on taking a shower, he had gone to a lot of places last night plus he did things so it was best to clean himself, plus he was a picky one when it came to cleanliness. Opening the bathroom door, and stepping over to the large shower that was on the other side of the bathroom, he turned the water on. While it warmed up he slipped out of his shirt grabbing a towel to hang on the towel rank for once he got out. When he saw the water steaming he knew it was ready, so he stepped into the shower going under the water. It was hot but it felt good, the mansion was cold so this water was soothing to his cold body. As the water washed over him he could feel it cleaning already. Wet enough he grabbed the shampoo that was cherry scented and began to rub it in his hair.

(( Haha! XD ))

Beloved Immortal

13,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
        User Imagexxx ▃ ▃ ▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃ ▃ ▃

Hisoka Nishikawaxxxxx
        ◊ Location;; Leaving his cage. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ◊ With;; Nathanielxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ◊ Mood;; Calm, though slightly uncomfortable.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ┈┈━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hisoka looked him over a little more and once he was content with that, he looked him in the eye. He still could not place what he could be, but he knew it was far from a demon. But he wasn't human neither...perhaps a holier being? That sounded close, but it still didn't seem to fit the other. Well, he had plenty of time to mull this over later. When hearing the other believed him, he was glad. Many previous Master's took to seriously distrusting their servants or slaves, including Hisoka himself, and would always check to see if they were being truthful. He found it insulting that they would doubt his word simply because he was a mere slave. The plague beast was not one to usually lie, only doing so on a few occasions and all for good reasons.

The dark haired man nodded his head at his question. "Yes, I am. I was born and raised in Eastern Japan." He said. At the next question, he paused for a moment. He hadn't been to his country of birth since he was captured by the slave traders and never really heard any rumors or other information about it as a slave either. "I am not sure. I have not been there since my rule as the Eastern Lord." He answered. "The North and South Lords where feuding and my land's where at peace until the Western Lord managed to pull of a surprise attack. I was near fatally wounded and found by slave traders. And that was a few hundred years ago, so I can not say if there has been any changes or not." Though uncomfortable with mentioning the Western Lord, he did not have any trouble talking about the attack on him...As long as he was not asked to go into details. He rather not speak of such a private and painful matter with some one he just met. Even if the man before him was his Master.

Which it turns out he now was since his cage had just been opened. He stood up calmly and followed his new Master to his carriage. He nodded, then took this as a good time to figure out what his race was. Though, he figured he should ask his name first, seeing how he didn't want to simply call him 'Master' in case it was the wrong thing to say. "Alright. May I ask what your name is?" He said. "And I was trying to place you earlier, but I could not think of anything seemed proper for you...so what race are you as well?"

Sparkling Capitalist

User Image
                                          ionxoxoxoxo

As expected their night together had been long and mind boggling. It had actually been so sensual, that despite his earlier plans, Ion was unable to hold back and ended up even marking the small child as his own. The merman groaned, rolling over and falling off the bed now that there was no one beside him stopping him to do so. Luckily, this was one of the few rooms in the house that had been reinforced, and even though the slave weighed quite a bit, the floorboards refused to break under him. He sprung to life, realizing the young master was nowhere to be seen. Breakfast? A bath? Well, it was one of the two. Picking himself off the ground, Ion glanced around the room. The sheets were a complete mess, courtesy of himself, and clothes had been thrown all over the floor. Well looked like his schedule for today was planned out, laundry, laundry, and more laundry. A sigh escaped his lips as he went around the room, carefully bending over to pick up the soiled linens.

Now that the room was straightened out, the merman dragged his naked self over to the washroom where hopefully there would be a wash board and some some soap. He could look for the young master after all his chores were completed. When he entered the bathroom he grimaced, his old robe and towel were still there and a bottle of shampoo was tipped over, spilling onto the floor. Oh, it seemed like he would have no time to catch up with the adorable young creature he had caught last night. Suddenly he heard it, the sound of rain. What? Impossible, it was snowing outside. It was the sound of a shower. Dropping the clothes in a semi-neat pile on the ground, Ion spun around. Now since when was there a shower there? He sighed, shaking his head back and forth, he had to be more aware of his surroundings now. However the sight pleased him much, now he could spend some quality time with his young master. Grabbing a towel from the closet, he hung it by the boy's on the same towel rack, and like a snake he silently slipped in, involuntarily wrapping his arms around the small figure before him. Ion rested his chin on the young boy's head, breathing in the scent of the sweet shampoo. In a low and very happy voice he said, ”mmm, you smell almost as good as you taste, master.”

User Image

Location ; Bathroom
                                                    xxxxxx With ; Ion
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxMood ; Normal

Richening the shampoo out of his hair, he went onto washing his body. Pulling out body wash the same cherry scent, Haze loved the smell of cherries even though he hated eating cherries, he liked the smell. Pouring a small amount of soap into his hand and placing it on his chest he shivered, the soap was freezing cold and it chilled him to the bone, but he had to clean his body off. Running his hands across his body he let his fingers pass by some of the marks on him, it made him chuckle inside, thinking how funny it was that he let someone leave so dark of marks on him. It made him smile at the same time. Now all soaped up he took a step back so that the hot warm could running over his body and wash away the soap. Figuring it had all washed off he took a step foreword away from the water so he could finished the last step of showering which was conditioner. Pulling out the conditioner putting some in his hands then rubbing it in his hair. The conditioner was yet against cherry scented, he really did like the smell, could you tell?

Conditioner was now rubbed into his hair and ready to be resined out. Closing his eyes he took a step back letting the water running over his hair as he stood there, eyes closed, bending his head back. He had taken his eye patch off last night or should I say during the passion it had been accidentally torn off and he has no idea where it was, oh well he would use one of his other eye patches when he was done cleaning. When Haze kept his eyes closed you couldn't tell he was missing an eye, when he opened both eyes you could tell. Normally while his eye patch was off he would keep the one eye closed, but it was hard to focus on keeping an eye closed, however he was pretty good at it. While both eyes were still closed he heard the bathroom door open. He quickly got all of the shop out of his hair then peaked open his good eye to see Ion stepping into the shower then wrapping his arms around Haze "Do I?" Haze said looking back down closing his eye while reaching his hand foreword to grab the body soap. Turning around he squeezed some soap into his hands then put the bottle back down. He rubbed his hands together before placing them on Ions chest and lathering him up "Now you smell the same." He said, looking up at him, one eye open one eye closed. Haze continued to run his hands all over Ion, looking at the marks Haze had left on him, it had a grin slipping onto his pink lips, oh how he loved to see someone with his claw and bite marks all over them, it just made him oh so pleased with himself

Haze looked down at Ions legs and something clicked in his mind "Say I'm curious." This had just popped into his head a random thought if you will "If you were to go under the line of shower water, or say it starts raining." He said, then looked up at Ion "Would your legs grow into your tail?" He for some reason just thought that out of no where, because he was curious as to, if Ion were to stand under the shower water would his legs turn into the fins? Or was it only when they were under water? If the shower would change him then he better sit down on the shower seat.

Sparkling Capitalist

User Image
                                          ionxoxoxoxo

Ion smiled, bending over to kiss the boy. He could probably die now and still be happy, with those little hands rubbing all over him. ”Matching outfits, matching scents, why it's almost as if we were newly weds!” The merman joked, drawing his master closer to him. The slave began to duplicate his master's actions, running his long and bony fingers along bruised thighs and crimson red kiss marks. In comparison, it looked as if the slave had received the shorter end of the stick, but he was quite pleased with himself at the moment. Who knows, maybe he had a hidden masochistic side deep within him and the being before him had somehow managed to pull it out. Cupping the boy's face he bent in for another kiss. The boy was addictive, and he just couldn't get enough anymore. They shared a gentle kiss, nothing special, nothing like what had gone on last night. God forbid the child would still have enough energy for what went on last night to occur once more. After deciding he had enough to last him at least until they got out of the shower and were fully dressed, Ion pulled away and looked at his master dead in the eye. It was amusing how the boy tried so desperately to hide his imperfections when they only made him all the more beautiful. Gently, the slave strocked the skin under his master's eyeless socket, ”show it to me. I want to see. Show me everything.”

He continued to hold the boy, listening to whatever he had to say. Oh dear, it was that insistent question again. Ion let out a sigh. Exactly why did everyone believe that just a tiny splash of water would cause such a dramatic occurrence to take place with his body? Deciding he would show the master rather then explain for the fifteenth time this week that it was all just fairytale and he'd be fully human so long as the water never made it's way up to his waist, Ion swung his master around so they would change spots and stood in the direct line of the shower water. ”Does this answer your question, dear master?” he asked, letting the hot liquid run dow his body and disinfecting the wounds he had been inflicted with late last night.

Once the soap had washed off both their bodies, the merman took it upon himself to turn off the water and was the first one out of the shower. He grabbed a fluffy whit towel, and quickly dried his hair before wrapping said towel around his waist. ”So what are your plans for today, master? Do you need me to cook you some breakfast before I start doing the chores?” he asked, grabbing the boy's matching towel and gracefully passing it to him. Lord knows how badly he wished for there to be another slave to do said chores so he could spend time cuddling with his beloved master. Yes, a very ugly and unlovable slave so that he alone would receive all the attention. Ion chuckled at the idea, oh what a dog he had become in the last day, and it could all be blamed on one young boy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces