Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

You've finally made it. To the School of your Dreams.

Today is the big day.

Your Entry Exam!

All your hard work, and long nights are finally going to pay off.

On your luck, the test was a breeze and you PASSED!

Now to start your Life in the School you desired for.

WELCOME TO:

Saotome Academy for performing arts

Dangerous Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

A p p l i c a t i o n s/ P r o f i l e s

♫ NO. GODMODDING! ♫

♪ When joinning this rp, use the profile application below to create your character. Private Message me them, Titled "Applicant Form"

♪ I don't mind you using pictures that other people had drawn that EVERYONE use in so many RP's but please try not to use common ones, that EVERYONE USES ON GAIA. t gets old seeing the same picture used for this RP. I will Inform you if the Picture is acceptable, but I'd rather you actually Make up your OWN OC, weather it's Drawing, or having someone else doing it, or using a Tektek. There are tons of Artists on Gaia that don't cost a lot of art. Like me. I draw all my OC's and I don't mind drawing it, BUT for something in return OR we can make a deal.

P o s t i n g x I s s u e s

♪ I know with schooling coming up/Already started I know people won't be ab;e to post, but i'd love it if you gave me a heads up so i'm not sitting here waiting for a post for a week. I have a job so i know i won't be on ALL DAY, EVERY DAY, but I am on A LOT, so I do like to Role-play when I get home. So if you think you'll be gone for a long period of time PLEASE LET ME KNOW. OR DON'T JOIN AT ALL.

L i t e r a c y / G r a m m a r & P o s t i n g

♪ I know not everyone is smart and know big words or no how to spell somethings, I am one of them, so it's alright if a few words are spelled wrong but if almost all of it is hard to read, I will ask you to re-do it or else.

♪ Writers block or short posts are alright, but not to often. I'd like to have at least one or two paragraphs, OR very long ones.

♪ I LOVE PRETTY PICTURES SO MAKE YOUR POST PRETTY IF YOU CAN! IF NOT ASK FOR HELP! I DON'T MIND 8'D

R O M A N C E

♪ EVEN THOUGH IN THE ANIME THEY SAY YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GET LOVEY DOVY WITH YOUR CO-WORKER BUT I WANT THERE TO BE. I KNOW OTHERS WANT IT AS WELL SO WE CAN PLAY NINJAS AND GO BEHIND THE RULES AND TEACHERS.

♪ KEEP IT PG-13 OR TAKE IT TO PM'S OR WHATEVER YOU DO WITH THAT CRAP, BUT NOT IN THE RP. YOU WILL BE GIVEN A WARNING THEN YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT.

♪ IT IS ALRIGHT TO HAVE YOUR OC LIKE THE SAM GENDER

GIRL X BOY
BOY X BOY
GIRL X GIRL

DOESN'T MATTER 8'D

G a i a T o S

♪ I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO REPEAT WHAT EVERYONE ELSE ALREADY KNOW'S! JUST FOLLOW THEM AND THERE WON'T BE ANY TROUBLE!

Dangerous Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Yes the Original Characters Will be in here time to time, since in the Anime they Graduated and are a Boy Band, so they may visit and inter act with your OC, but not to deep into it without my permission, since it is MY RP and I rule it. Don't like it? TO BAD.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Suzuki Neko as Shining Saotome

OTHER CHARACTERS WILL BE ADDED LATER

Dangerous Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

[b]Image:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Full Name:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Composer or Vocalist:[/b]
[b]music genre:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Your Voice/Voice Actor/Actress:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Personality:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Likes:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Dislikes:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Bio:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Anything Else?"[/b] [i][/i]

I'LL MADE A PROFILE FORM SO YOU CAN PUT THEM ON WHEN APPROVED SO WE DON'T STRETCH OUT THE PAGE!

FORUM

OOC FORUM

Dangerous Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Randomly assigned

Girl's Dorms
1. Naoto & Sayuri
2. Tsuna & Hana

Boy's dorm
1. Kazuki & Tamotsu
2. Hayate & Yukio

Dangerous Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Vocalists and Composers

Will edit later

VOCALISTS: 4
Tsuna Sato
Kazuki Morioka
Naoto Yamada
Tamotsu Yuudai

COMPOSERS: 3
Hanae Hideyoshi
Hayate Fujioka
Dan Tachibana

UNKNOWN: 3
Sayuri Maki
Yukio Akiyama
Wakamiya Kyoichi

Pairs:

Composer and Vocalist

Composer and Vocalist

Composer and Vocalist

Composer and Vocalist

Dangerous Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Dangerous Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Dangerous Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Dangerous Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Dangerous Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

User Image

ⓢ ⓐ ⓨ ⓤ ⓡ ⓘ ⊀ ♬ ⊁ ⓜ ⓘ ⓚ ⓐ

Ⱦhe Я ebelliousxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxЯ ock Ѻ per a Ϩinger

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

It was early in the morning as the new school year was finally starting for Saotome Academy. There were new students arriving more then normal, thanks to Starish, the newest boy band that had graduated from the very same school. But one girl wasn't going to this school because of some boy band. She was going to show the world that there isn't just one type of Melody, that could touch people's hearts by love songs, and guys singing them. Her name was Sayuri Mika. And she was here to show, what she was truly capable of.

Hearing her alarm on her cellphone go off, Sayuri shifted in the covers, before popping her head out from underneath. Grabbing her cell, turning off the alarm, she got out of the bed from the hotel she was staying in for the night. She wasn't given a dorm yet, since they were still in the process of being made. She'd know by the end of the day or tomorrow on it. So for now she was in a hotel, downtown, a bit for from the school, but not to far. Getting up out of bed, she took off to the bathroom to take a shower to start the day off clean. It only took her about 25 minutes to get ready, as she was dressed and hair done, as she was out the door. Walking down the stairs and out the lobby, she hit the streets for the school. Walking to a nearby bus stop, it didn't take long for the bus to arrive as well, since she memorized, the bus schedule. Taking out her wallet, she paid for the bus fair, sitting in the middle of the bus area, it took off down the street. It wouldn't be long, to the school now.

Staring out the window the whole time, she kept an eye out, seeing if she could spot any other students with the same uniform, and she did, but none got on the same bus as her yet. Sitting and waiting, Sayuri took out her mp3 player, to listen to some music for awhile, so she wouldn't get to bored.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                                          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                                          And I held your hand through all of these years
                                          But you still have
                                          All of me

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Imagexxxxxxxxxx

Man-Hungry Hunter

18,275 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Imagexxxxx♫ ❝Not a d a n g e r, not a blacky stranger
ROCK IT - ROCK IT - knock to my door I'll open❞ ♪

『 Kazuki ✩ Morioka 』
"Ready to climb to the stars?"

♫ ❝Speak my name now, speak if it you know how
F l y to me, get ready for the NIGHT OF FIRE❞ ♬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Like every morning, Kazuki awoke with a fist slamming down on his radio alarm clock and pulled the blankets over his head with a soft groan. It didn't matter if it was the first day of the school he practically dreamed about or not. Kazuki wasn't a morning person, and not even his excitement could get him out of bed fast enough. Actually, he had wondered for one moment if it was really a cruel dream that he was about to wake up soon. After a while, he crawled out of his bed and tossed his blankets unceremoniously to the floor. Hey, he was currently staying at a hotel and the housekeepers get paid to clean up the room, so why not give them something to do? He stretched his arms over his head and went off to do his daily morning routines. Last, but not least, he threw on his school uniform without much of a care; his tie was worn loosely, white dress shirt not tucked in, green blazer unbuttoned, but at least he wore a belt. Once Kazuki was finally dressed and his hair styled the way he wanted, he headed out the the bus stop to catch a ride to the school.

As he waited, he began to wonder if today he will finally get his dorm room assigned to him. Being in a hotel was nice and all (especially after you lived with a neat freak for several months), but he would really like to get his room and get first dibs on which bed to sleep on. Yes, it was important that he got a comfortable bed or there will be an extremely grumpy Kazuki on campus. Oh, how he hoped to have a cool roommate because it was going to be a long year if he was an utter dud. One that didn't give him a lecture of neat and cleanliness because honesty his brother did that to him, and it never worked. Now, his brother who was the businessman was pretty cool to let him stay at his place. The only bad thing was that he sounded way too much like mom and dad. Yeah, Kazuki would admit he was lazy when it came to doing mundane chores. It's totally unfair of his brother to say how he never cleaned up. The guy is rarely home and went on business trips. Meant a whole week of the huge apartment to himself, and well that easily turned pretty messy. Of course, he did clean up at the last minute, but you could never say he didn't pick up after himself. The thing is, he liked a little clutter and by leaving things where they lie, he will be able to find it easier. A cool roommate was definitely a must. One was perfectly fine with dealing with the kind of guy Kazuki was, and one that wasn't a completely annoying like the fly that flew around your head multiple times before you try to swat at it and you utterly miss. Guys who acted like that get a one-way trip out the window.

The bus rolled in front and came to a stop of Kazuki with the doors sliding open to allow him entry. He slid his bus pass through the card reader and walked the aisle to find a seat. Eventually, he found a seat in front of a girl (Sayuri) clad in the female uniform of the Saotome Academy. He dropped down into the seat, leaning his back against the window and left arm stretched over the back of his seat. He turned his head to the girl behind him and grinned broadly. "That jacket you're wearing, I can't quite put a finger on it but I think I've seen in some where before." Kazuki would almost always start off with a joke whenever he met someone new. Jokes were one of the best icebreakers in his book. He just hoped the music the girl was listening to wasn't so loud that she didn't hear a thing he said because then he would feel awfully stupid.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♪ ❝No method to the MADNESS and means of escapexxxxx
Gonna b r e a k every rule, I'll bend them all out of shape❞ ♬

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
>TSUNA SATO< gaia_angelright
DREAM HIGH
Tsuna is woken up by the sunlight beaming through the window. She yawns and heads to the bathroom. She is really excited to be going to Saotome academy where starish graduated from. But she is worried because she is afraid that she won't make friends and she won't get along with her roommate. She looks at herself in the hotel's bathroom mirror and thinks "will I really debut and become famous?"

She then looks at the clock "crap the bus is gonna come soon!" she rushes out of the bathroom and puts on her school uniform,grabs her stuff then heads out the door.While shes walking she puts her headphones on and puts on one of starish's songs.Tsuna truly loves starish she is a secret fan. She doesn't like talking about starish because her inner fangirl will comeout and she will scare people away leading to not having any friends.

Tsuna sees the bus coming. She rushes to the bus stop. She enters the bus and see to students who are wearing the same uniform as her. "They go to my school?" she thinks to herself. Then she takes a seat in front of the guy(Kazuki morioka) and looks out the window...

Dangerous Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

User Image

ⓢ ⓐ ⓨ ⓤ ⓡ ⓘ ⊀ ♬ ⊁ ⓜ ⓘ ⓚ ⓐ

Ⱦhe Я ebelliousxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxЯ ock Ѻ per a Ϩinger

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Sayuri was listening to some of her family's opera music they had recorded back then. She was trying to find away to tune it in with her own style. It was hard for her to sometimes, but later on it always came natural to her.

Knowing, someone sitting in front of her from the corner of her eye, Sayuri noticed, him turn to her, with his lips moving. She sadly didn't catch what the gentlemen had said, even with her headphones low. Taking her headphone off she didn't say anything for awhile, as all she did was tilt her head to the side confused. sayuri,was the type of person to get confused a lot. It wasn't her fault, she just always dazed off a lot, getting caught in all her thinking she does for no reason.

I-I'm sorry, did you say something?" she asked lowly. Noticing his uniform he had on, she realized he must of asked her something about the school maybe. She didn't say anything for a moment, as she noticed the girl in front of him as well had a Uniform like them. Good, she was starting to think she totally took the wrong bus or something. She barely saw anyone after her stop in the uniforms. That would of been great, to of been late on the first day.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                                          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                                          And I held your hand through all of these years
                                          But you still have
                                          All of me

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Imagexxxxxxxxxx
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
>TSUNA SATO< gaia_angelright
DREAM HIGH
Tsuna still listening to starish, lays her head down on the bus window thinking about Saotome academy...Tsuna wants to be a singer that is her dream. She likes listening to different kinds of music like pop,country,rock,etc......she would listening to anything if they have good lyrics and the music sounds good that is.

Tsuna sees the two people who are wearing the same uniform as her. They are facing each other. "I wonder if they are talking to each other?" she says. "I should talk to them too." she says again.

Tsuna turns around and says " Hiya! I noticed that you two are wearing the same unifrom as me." while smiling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff