Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with KingChiropteranHaji

Mythical Demigod

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The four palaces of the heavens
STThe four corners of the earth
STSIn the name of sacred law, faith, and fortune
STSTI summon Genbu, guardian of the North

This roleplay is closed to new applicants.

Welcome to The Beast Gods, a Fushigi Yuugi inspired roleplay that involves all new priestesses, an all new setting, and semi-new warriors (some would be all new). If you might be interested, then please read on. It is important to understand that knowing Fushigi Yuugi would be helpful, but you actually won't need it. The only thing knowing the series will afford you is an option with the Warriors, if you decide to play one. In this roleplay, we’re accepting made up warriors, as well as canon ones, please look to the character creation section down the page a bit for more details. The setting with be a post-apocalyptic version of Tokyo, Japan, and that will be detailed further in the settings posts! Also, don’t forget to read the rules for joining!

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              T h e STRIFE B e a s t STRIFE G o d s
                                              User ImageSTRIFEUser Image

Mythical Demigod

STSTI summon Byakko, guardian of the West

A great evil, Yami, has escaped into the world of the priestesses, bend on taking the power of the gods for himself. The good side, Taitsukun, could only do one thing to protect the power and that was to expel it out into the real world, the world of the Priestesses. Out of the book went the power of the gods along with their respective constellations in this broken Tokyo that has been divided into five districts, four on the edges named for each of the gods and there was a center where the primary business occurs.

These new priestesses are marked with mirrors attached to unbreakable bracelets, that cannot be removed. These bracelets are the only way the girls are able to access the power of the gods, however it works in the reverse as well, the gods need them to access their own power. Each star warrior spirit, now merged with someone they were compatible with, retain their original charge, the duty of finding and protecting their priestess... and ultimately to get them to the center of the Tenchi District, where the evil that was caused by the book is hiding..

Together the girls can make their wishes, governed by all four gods, to create a new reality or join both realities safely while expunging the evil. What path will the priestesses choose? Will they all be able to come to the same conclusion, or will their hearts desires get in the way? And what of the warriors of Darkness? They stand poised and ready to kill any warrior of good without remorse, will it even be possible for all four to be summoned at once? If that isn't accomplished, then both worlds are lost... Can the right the wrongs of beings gone before and take both these faded worlds and recreate a Utopian world, together?

User Image
                                              User Image

Mythical Demigod

STSTI summon Suzaku, guardian of the South

Welcome to The Beast Gods! If you've gotten this far, then you must have questions, or are interested in our thread! Here are some suggestions for the kind of players we're looking for, and what you will need to know, (or not know) to play.

Now, we've designed this roleplay so that even a novice to Fushigi Yuugi can play. If you have an interest in post-apocalyptic settings, dystopian futures, ancient Chinese folklore, Japan, or manga in general, then you could find something fun for you here!

That being said, if you have devoured every word of Fushigi Yuugi and want more, then you are equally welcome here! All levels of knowledge, from none to expert, can be facilitated by this roleplay! If you have concerns or questions, please feel free to ask! If you're worried that you don't know enough, and don't believe me that you won't need it, I'm happy to help anyway I can. Also, if you've not read the entire series, watched the anime and not the manga, played the video games, or only have experience with Genbu Kaiden, it doesn't matter, we can find a place for you here. All we ask is our posting requirements be met, that is down in the rules section!

Thank you for looking!

User Image
                                              User Image

Mythical Demigod

STSTI summon Seiryuu, guardian of the East

1~ You must be "literate" or "literate +", meaning you are an advanced writer! Please post at least 3 paragraphs, with good grammar. I understand typos, I'm not that a**l, but please put some care into your writing. I am reserving the right to judge on a case by case basis. We've got some awesome writers in this cast, so I want to maintain that quality!

2~ Romance is encouraged, and there is no auto coupling. Please play characters to character if playing them canonically... if you are out of character and bothering the other players, I will remove you.

3~ Follow the TOS... that's just a duh comment.

4~ Please use provided applications, and fill them out completely. Put "Open the Book" in the title of your PM to me. All applications must be PMed! If this isn't followed, I will ignore your profile. Do not leave any part of the application blank. Also please add a sample of your roleplaying ability that meets the criteria of a minimum post for this roleplay. If something doesn't apply to you, please put N/A so everyone knows it doesn't apply to you! Once your application/s are accepted, then you will need to start a test thread for your characters. You will maintain your own thread, and you can do whatever you like with that thread, just as long as I can link the profile to the character thread to allow other people to view it at any time. Alternately, if you wish, you can just PM me the link to your thread if you just want to make a thread, but I need some sort of PM with that special phrase! If you have questions, please ask me!

5~ You need to post at least once a week. If you will be on vacation, let me know so I can keep your character around. If you go more then seven days without posting and without telling me why, then you will be deleted. If you play an IMPORTANT Canon Character, you may be replaced on a temp basis, however if it is unknown when you will be back, then the character may go to another permanently.

6~ Do not, under any circumstances, include the following topics in your posts. These are considered taboo and obscene to many people and I will not have them in the thread. Rape: Implied rape, Rape used as a threat but not carried through, or rape in the past is fine, but NO ACTING OF IT IN THE THREAD! No rape scenes, period. Child abuse, molestation and killing: This is allowed, only if there is little to no detail. Actually molestation falls under rape and is not allowed, unless it was in the past and not described in detail. Incest: NO! Absolutely none, got that! If you want your character molested by an uncle or father... it can just as easily be a friend or stepfather... keep that in mind.

7~ On original characters... You may make Original Characters, they can be warriors, priestesses or regular people. Canon characters can only be warriors, but you are not require to play any warrior as only a canon character, it's completely up to you. Please refer to the character creation section for more details.

8~ On Post Styles... I require them, but they don't have to be fancy. One picture must be included, as well as the LOCATION of the character, and the name of the character, as well as any title or role the character holds. We will be using pictures of anime characters for this roleplay, and if you are making an original character, the it's required that the character not be already featured in the series. So if you are making a new Nakago, you can not use the canon appearance of Tamahome for instance, however if you are playing canon Nakago, you can use his original appearance.

9~ I reserve the right to add Rules if I think we need them!

User Image
                                              User Image

Mythical Demigod

Application Example:
                                              STRIFEB E A S T G O D, N E U T R A L, H U N T E R
                                              aphroditestriferole (ie: priestess, constellation name, tokyo citizen, priestess/warrior hunter)

p a s tasl i f e 宿 If a celestial warrior, please describe the degree of influence your past life has on your present character. It may be appearance, personality, and/or history. Or your character may have little influence or anything in common with the previous celestial warrior. Please put "N/A" for non-celestial warriors.
                                                    s k i l l s 宿 Please include character skills. This can include regular sports, combat sports, or even musical skills if it is relevant to your character in combat.
                                                    g i f t s 宿 This applies predominantly to celestial warriors, maybe priestess light, and enemies rather than common citizens. As a celestial warrior, your power is described on the front page, but please describe your power with a little more depth and some power limitations as well. If you are part of the Byakko made-up warriors or an enemy, you can state your gift, its limitations, and details here.

a p p e a r a n c e 宿 Please use links to the picture or pictures of you character. If you are playing an already established warrior, you are welcome to use their image as your character, but you do not have to.
                                                    p e r s o n a l i t y 宿 Please list at least six personality traits. At least half your traits should be character personality flaws.
                                                    p r e s e n tasl i f e 宿 Please describe your character's history in one to two paragraphs. Please describe your character's history in one to two paragraphs. Please describe your character's history in one to two paragraphs.

character true nameaphrodite strife
                                            USERNAMESTRIFE

Application Code:
                                              [size=24][color=white]STRIFE[/color][color=color][b]B E A S T G O D, N E U T R A L, H U N T E R[/b][/color][/size]
                                              [size=16][color=white]aphroditestrife[/color][color=dimgray][i]role (ie: priestess, constellation warrior name, tokyo citizen, priestess/warrior hunter)[/i][/color][/size]

[list][list][list][size=10][color=color][b]p a s t[color=white]as[/color]l i f e[/b][/color] [color=darkgray]宿[/color] [color=dimgray]If a celestial warrior, please describe the degree of influence your past life has on your present character. It may be appearance, personality, and/or history. Or your character may have little influence or anything in common with the previous celestial warrior. Please put "N/A" for non-celestial warriors.[/color]
                                              [color=color][b]s k i l l s[/b][/color] [color=darkgray]宿[/color] [color=dimgray]Please include character skills. This can include regular sports, combat sports, or even musical skills if it is relevant to your character in combat.[/color]
                                              [color=color][b]g i f t s[/b][/color] [color=darkgray]宿[/color] [color=dimgray]This applies predominantly to celestial warriors, maybe priestess light, and enemies rather than common citizens. As a celestial warrior, your power is described on the front page, but please describe your power with a little more depth and some power limitations as well. If you are part of the Byakko made-up warriors or an enemy, you can state your gift, its limitations, and details here.[/color]

[size=10][color=color][b]a p p e a r a n c e[/b][/color] [color=darkgray]宿[/color] [color=dimgray]Please use links to the picture or pictures of you character. If you are playing an already established warrior, you are welcome to use their image as your character, but you do not have to.[/color]
                                              [color=color][b]p e r s o n a l i t y[/b][/color] [color=darkgray]宿[/color] [color=dimgray]Please list at least six personality traits. At least half your traits should be character personality flaws.[/color]
                                              [color=color][b]p r e s e n t[color=white]as[/color]l i f e[/b][/color] [color=darkgray]宿[/color] [color=dimgray]Please describe your character's history in one to two paragraphs. Please describe your character's history in one to two paragraphs. Please describe your character's history in one to two paragraphs.[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]
                                              [align=right][size=16][color=dimgray][i]character true name[/i][/color][color=white]aphrodite strife[/color][/size]
                                              [size=24][color=color][b]USERNAME[/b][/color][color=white]STRIFE[/color][/size][/align]

User Image
                                              User Image

Mythical Demigod

Genbu

Priestess of Genbu (玄武の巫女)/ Ayaka Matsumoto ♀~ Played by Aeolith
                                              Uruki (女宿)/Wind Manipulation/Rikyu Katsura ♂~ Played by AphroditeStrife
                                              Tomite (虛宿)/Ice Manipulation/ Hatsu Yoshida ♀~ Played by Aeolith
                                              Hatsui (室宿)/Shooting Needles from Body~ Canon NPC
                                              Namame (壁宿)/Earth Manipulation/ Sora Yamada ♂~ played by AphroditeStrife
                                              Hikitsu (斗宿)/Shikyougan, water manipulation/ Hiro Matsuda ♂~ Played by AphroditeStrife
                                              Iname (牛宿)/Hair Manipulation~ Canon NPC
                                              Urumiya (危宿)/Negation/Duplication of powers through Song/ Tsubasa Ikeda ♂~ played by Blade Havok
                                              Handmaiden of Genbu (玄武の侍女)/Reincarnation of Takiko Okuda/ Tsukiko Yoshiro ♀~ Played by Blade Havok

Byakko

Priestess of Byakko (白虎の巫女)/ Kiku Kobayashi ♀~ played by AphroditeStrife
                                              Tatara (婁宿)/Plant Manipulation/ Yasou Hanabusa ♂~ Played by AphroditeStrife
                                              Tokaki (奎宿)/Teleportation Magic/ Ryu Honda ♂~ Played by AphroditeStrife
                                              Subaru (昴宿)/Time Manipulation/ Naomi Yamamoto ♀~ Played by Blade Havok
                                              Koki (胃宿)/Control of Undead/ Niko Arai ♂~ Played by AphroditeStrife
                                              Amefuri (畢宿)/ Fire Manipulation/ Yuudai Saito ♂~ played by Aeolith
                                              Karasuki (參宿)/Gravity manipulation/ Keiko Ishida ♀~ Played by Blade Havok
                                              Toroki (觜宿)/(Made up power)~ Open
                                              Handmaiden of Byakko (白虎の侍女)/Reincarnation of Suzano Osugi/ Suzumi Otani ♀~ Played by Blade Havok

Suzaku

Priestess of Suzaku (朱雀の巫女)/ Natsuki Akiyama ♀~ Played by Blade Havok
                                              Tamahome (鬼宿)/Ki Blast/ Hikaru Sukunami ♂~ Played by AphroditeStrife
                                              Hotohori (星宿)/Ki manipulation through swords/ Kyoya Suzushima ♂~ Played by AphroditeStrife
                                              Nuriko (柳宿)/Super human strength/ Ryohei Koiji ♂~ Played by AphroditeStrife
                                              Chichiri (井宿)/Magical spells~ Canon NPC
                                              Tasuki (翼宿)/Super human speed/ Haruhi Nakamura ♀~ played by Blade Havok
                                              Mitsukake (軫宿)/Healing/ Jiro Toyama ♂~ Played by Aeolith
                                              Chiriko (張宿)/Super Human Intellegence~ Canon NPC
                                              Handmaiden of Suzaku (朱雀の侍女)/Reincarnation of Miaka Yuuki/ Mika Yoshida ♀~ Played by Blade Havok

Seiryuu

Priestess of Seiryuu (青龍の巫女)/Miyako Fujika ♀~ Played by x-EternalAlice-x
                                              Nakago (心宿)/Ki Manipulation through spells/blasts/ Keisuke Inoue ♂~ Played by AphroditeStrife
                                              Amiboshi (亢宿)/Ki Manipulation through sound/ Tetsuya Ando ♂~ Played by AphroditeStrife
                                              Suboshi (角宿)/Ki Manipulation through hands/ Tendo Ando ♂~ played by AphroditeStrife
                                              Soi (房宿)/Lightning Manipulation/Ki rejuvenation/ Kaede Hayashi ♀~ Played by Blade Havok
                                              Ashitare (尾宿)/Wolf shifting abilities/ Shinpei Wilson ♂~ NPC
                                              Tomo (氐宿)/Illusion magic/ Ozuru Ito ♂~ Played by Aeolith
                                              Miboshi (箕宿)/Demon summoning/ Takehiko Ando ♂~ Played by Blade Havok
                                              Handmaiden of Seiryuu (青龍の侍女)/Reincarnation of Yui Hongo/ Yuki Suzuki ♀~ Played by AphroditeStrife

Hunters

Hunter 1 (闇)/Charm speak/ Kazuo Himura ♂~ played by Blade Havok
                                              Hunter 2 (闇)/Ice Manipulation through Sword/ Kurochi Kumori ♂~ played by AphroditeStrife
                                              Hunter 3 (闇)/ Seer / Izumi Schmitz ♀~ Played by Aeolith

User Image
                                              User Image

Mythical Demigod

Priestesses

These are teenage girls from Japan, normally young, 15-18, and they must be virginal. There are 4, one for each of the Beast gods, Suzaku, Seiryuu, Genbu and Byakko. These Priestesses have the job of finding seven warriors belonging to each of the Beast Gods. Once those seven people have been found, then the priestess can summon the Beast God and have her wishes granted. The priestess will awake in the morning, after receiving a dream from their patron god, they will have a bracelet around their left wrist with a small hand mirror attached. This mirror will glow with the symbol of the warrior the priestess is closest to, but has not found yet. Each Priestess will start in the geographical area of Tokyo under the designation of their god.

Handmaidens

These four characters are the reincarnations of the original priestesses. They are the new medium for being able to summon the Beast Gods, since the relics used in the book are gone. The Handmaidens have the knowledge of the ritual, and a lock of their hair must be burned in the sacrificial fire to bring forth the Gods. They have no powers other then the knowledge, however they are not required to be at the summoning, the lock and spell can be furnished before hand, if the Handmaiden does not wish to be part of the summoning. She also would be expected to tend the priestess of her god while hosting the beast. It is not required for the Handmaidens to be pure, since they have no role in the summoning other then the medium for it.

Warriors

The Beast Gods represent the geographical locations in the sky, and the constellations that are in each section name each of the warriors. There are 7 warriors of each beast god, and you are required to have their nicknames be the name of that constellation.

In this story, the warriors are actually the spirits of the original warriors from the manga, however each player has the option to either play the warrior as having no memories from their previous life, some memories, or all their memories (basically playing them as a canon warrior.) If you have no knowledge of FY, then you can opt for a completely new warrior with the original memories of the warrior locked away... or if you know all about it and want to play a canon character, then you can even use pictures of the old character, going off the assumption that the spirit chose a person very close to their personality and looks to inhabit.

Each warrior will get one major power (some may have a weak, secondary power, see the Character post for the list), however if the warrior is already been given a power, that's the only thing the possible made ups will have to use (other then the constellation name obviously). If the warrior has never been mentioned in the series before, then there is no limit on what you can come up with, those four warriors of Byakko would be completely made up from scratch.

There is no enforcement that genders must remain the same however! If you want someone to be a girl, who was a boy before, then that's cool with me. Some more gender equality would be great. However, if you are playing a character canonically, then please adhere to the character as much as you can. For example, if you are playing Tamahome from the series, more then likely he's not going to sleep with every man he sees... conversely, if you are playing Tomo canonically, he'd better be gay. If they are made ups, then you can do whatever you want with sexuality.

Each warrior will start somewhere in Tokyo, in the area that is designated 'guarded' by their god. Warriors of Suzaku will all be in the Suzaku District, or in the south. No priestesses or warriors may start in the Tenchi district.

Hunters

These are humans from Japan that are being used by the evil that escaped the book. They are probably combat oriented in their normal lives, and they've been warped by the darkness (either willingly or not) to fight the warriors. They've been given one power, and only one power, by Yami, and it has to be something related to the Warriors powers. These are basically people that have been chosen to hunt down and kill the warriors/priestesses to stop the summoning of the Beast Gods. They will manifest a purple mark somewhere on their body. That mark will be (闇) Yami, meaning darkness (and other nasty, unpleasant things). I am only accepting 7 of these character total.

All hunters must start in the Tenchi District. They are not restricted with what weapons they wish to use, within reason.

Other Characters

These could be normal Japanese people that live in the setting, either family members, school friends, villains, whatever you might want to play. I won't be accepting any of these characters until most of the Warriors/Priestesses/Hunters are filled.

Other characters may start anywhere, however starting in the Tenchi district without being a Hunter could pose a problem since it would be unclear how the character will get past the 100 foot wall around the district.

User Image
                                              User Image

Mythical Demigod

Taitsukun

She is the controller of the Universe of the Book. She is balance, law, and good alignments, and she watches over those that seek the magic of the Beast Gods. After the destruction of the Book, it is unknown what has become of her, but clues might be found in the center of the city, but it's too dangerous for any one person to try and search for her.

Yami

He is the reverse of Taitsukun, he watches over those of evil intent. He has created Hunters to take out the warriors of the Beast Gods and stop their summoning. He is chaos, evil and darkness. The manifestation of Yami is currently taken over the Imperial Palace, deep in the heart of Tenchi District.

Genbu

The god of the north was the beast god that guarded over the Hokkan empire. He is now the name sake of the northern parts of Tokyo including Bunkyo-ku, Arakawa-ku and Itabashi-ku. Genbu takes the form of a turtle and snake combined. He is associated with Winter, the cold, the earth and long life and is the god of faith.

Byakko

Known as the "White Tiger of the West", it once watched over Sairou, but now has been given the western parts of Toyko, including half of Setagawa-ku, Shibuya-ku and Shinjuku-ku. In mythology the white tiger is associated with autumn, metal, the wind and is the god of righteousness.

Suzaku

Suzaku is the vermillon bird of the south, the beast god that was assigned to protect the kingdom of Konan, which now protects the southern part of Tokyo including half of Setagawa-ku, Shinagawa-ku and Ota-ku. Suzaku 's main power is love, he rules over summer and fire.

Seiryuu

Seiryuu is the azure dragon of the east who once guarded the country of Kutou. He now protects the eastern areas of Tokyo, including the Port of Tokyo, Edogawa-ku and Koto-ku. Seiryuu is the god of war, and is associated with spring, wood and the rain.

User Image
                                              User Image

Mythical Demigod

User Image

State of the World

It has been one hundred years since World War III decimated most of the world and it's population. Technology is moderately advanced, pollution is rampant, and birth rates are low. The world is slowly dying, and those left usually huddle in once great cities to combat mutated animals, rape gangs and armed thugs.

State of Tokyo

Tokyo, and much of Japan, fared relatively well, being closely aligned with America, and having come out on the 'winning' side of things. Most things can be found and bought, and with the help of reserve tanks and desalination, clean food and water isn't hard to come by. Weapons are now commonplace, cell and computer service is also still available and has evolved. The city harvests it's own fish, grows it's own food, and tends grain animals.

The city is divided into 5 districts:

Tenchi District, which is the seat of government and where the rich have taken refuge. There is a 100 foot wall surrounding the district, and one, heavily guarded entrance to the district from each of the other districts. Since the Darkness came, following the explosion and fire at the old National Library, not much come in, or goes out.

Genbu District has had a lot of the land cleared, leaving only structures that were needed for the population left. The commodity here is animals. Meat, animal husbandry, milk and eggs all come from this, largest district in Tokyo. Small pockets of large buildings and markets can still be found however.

Byakko District has the most buildings left, other then Tenchi District, because it's the main Marketplace. People from other cities still inhabited in Japan go there to trade their wares, and many travelers from other districts will also go there to sell their excess crops. There is a large amount of money being exchanged here, and slavery, prostitution, gambling, and other sordid affairs are common.

Suzaku District has had a lot of the land cleared, leaving only structures that were needed for the population left. Most of Suzaku district is put aside for farming, with the buildings limited to small, governmental buildings and homes. It's rather peaceful, well for this world anyway, and it's also the smallest district (not counting Tenchi).

Seiryuu District
                                              is focused mostly on fishing, and any commodities from the sea. Areas in this district are either very rich (the people there own boats and can fish) or practically destitute (they do not have boats and can't make a living). Crime is very high in this area, and the black market trade, using the Port, is rampant. The disillusioned Tokyo Disneyland has been taken over by Yakuza of this area, and it's a rather... sparkly... fortress against people that might wish to take what is theirs.

Date

Month: Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sept | Oct | Nov | Dec

Day: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 1516 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Time: 12:00 | 1:00 | 2:00 | 3:00 | 4:00 | 5:00 | 6:00 | 7:00 | 8:00 | 9:00 | 10:00 | 11: 00 AM/PM

Weather

Tokyo, Japan: Light snow fall all day, clearing at night. High 30, Low 25, a high Tide advisory is out for the coast.

User Image
                                              User Image

Mythical Demigod

February 10, 2013: Thread Created! My moderator is Blade Havok, she has as much say as I do since it was half her idea!

I made a banner to try and recruit people! Please use it if you'd like!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/u-c-n-p-accepting/t.84657363/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v373/TionneDawnstar/rpg2/beastgodssigban_zps378506f2.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
                                              User Image

Mythical Demigod

I haven't watched all of Fushigi Yuugi, what should I do?

It's fine, so long as you can follow the guidelines set down in this thread, you don't have to have any previous knowledge of the series at all.

I want to play a warrior that isn't canon, what do I do?

That's fine, there are 4 warriors that have never been spoken of in the series, but if you want to make a canon warrior a made up, as long as the follow the guidelines in the thread, then it's no problem!

What if I want to play my character a way that isn't canon?

If you are playing a character as a canon character (using the picture, personality, etc of the real character in the series) then it needs to be as close to canon as possible. If they aren't quite canon, then you have more leeway. If they are made up, then sky's the limit (within reason).

How Far can Hot scenes go?

PG-13 people!!! The clothes can start coming off, without totally graphic detail, then Fade to Black. If you don't know what that means, it means that the scene stops, and resumes after the act is finished.

Do you accept made ups?

Yep, have fun, though I won't be accepting random characters from Japan until the Priestesses, Warriors and Hunters are filled.

Can I have a non-cannon relationship, or a relationship with someone from a different God?

Sure, why not, but if you are playing a character as a canon character, then you have to do it within reason. The priestesses have been dead a very long time, so it's possible for warriors to have a relationship with someone else, however it will probably be slow moving and such. Just keep your character in mind and be respectful of the other characters and there shouldn't be a problem.

There are a lot of pages, how do I jump in?

I would suggest reading a couple pages to be acquainted with what people are doing and where they are... it's just good manners to the other players, also make sure there aren't any plans for a group already in place before inserting yourself... that is what the OoC is for, plotting!

Do I have to start in the District associate with my God?

Yes! Suzaku people start in Suzaku district, Hunters start in Tenchi District, this is a requirement.

I'm going on Vacation, what should I do?

Ideally, put the characters somewhere they won't be missed, and can be easily retrieved later. That's not required, but it would make everyone's life easier. You MUST give me prior notification that you are going to be gone more then a week. It's just manners people.

User Image
                                              User Image

Mythical Demigod

Genbu

Iname
                                              Hatsui

Byakko

Tatara
                                              Toroki

Suzaku

Chichiri
                                              Chiriko

Seiryuu

Soi

Hunters

We need 5!

User Image
                                              User Image

Mythical Demigod

heart heart heart heart heart

Mythical Demigod

heart heart heart heart

Mythical Demigod

heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items