Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hardcore Muse

She wasn't afriad when Troan stalked towards her, nor was she even near cringing when he stopped, she knew deep down that even if he wanted to, Troan would never hurt her. What surprised her though, was the utter tenderness and care he displayed as he picked her up and set her down upon his lap.

Confusion obviously marred her features as she stared at him a moment before burying her face into the crook of his shoulder and neck. With a tense sigh, her lashes swept downwards and framed alabaster flesh, softly she began to speak.

"You know, it's funny...For the longest time I wanted to be human and now, i'm not quiet so sure. I...I don't like these feelings, Troan." Lifting her head back up, she weakly searched his face, her opaque optics flickering briefly between dread and hope as she asked; "Will you make it go away? Please...just put me out of my misery! This is hell!"

Lowering her head back down, she softly began to sob, little noises being rendered from her throat, caused her to balk before even more tears slipped from her eyes and made a blazing trail down her cheeks. She could taste the salt upon her lips, yet it went unheeded as she loudly sniffled. "I...I just want to be myself again!" She wailed softly..
His arms tightened around her shoulders as she cried against his neck. He didn't feel the tears, but knew they were there. He ran shakey fingertips over her hair and behind her ears. He hadn't been this gentle with anything but his glass for hundreds, if not a thousand years. It was as new to him as it was to her, no doubt.

He sat and thought for a while, still holding her, letting her cry without saying a word about it. This was Jayden as she had been before he met her, back when she had been Human. He had never imagined what she had been like, but this must have been it. And she was terrified of it.

"I don't know if I can." He tilted her chin up and ran a thumb over her neck right along the pulsing vein. "You're human. I'm still a vampire. One bite will either fix this, or infect me. We don't know what's causing this, so who knows that it won't be passed between us through your blood?" He sighed and rubbed a few of his fingers over her cheek.

"As a mortal, you'll eventually die, and without you to haunt and think about while I'm with every other woman in town, I'll just be...here. I'll have no purpose, nothing to do or keep me going. If we try, there's a chance you'll be normal again, and also a chance that I'll become mortal, in which case we'll both die soon." He passed his palm over her forehead, smoothing back her hair. "It's your call."
( I just needed to post something so I can keep this in my recent posts. I'll edit it with a post in a bit. )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff