Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Tale Begins

Hundreds of years have passed since the epic of Romeo and Juliet took place in the city of Verona, Italy. Now, through events of war on the surface of the earth, a new city known as Neo Verona has been created in the sky. The only problem is that, now, the ancient hatred between the Capulets and the Montagues has resurfaced, and Neo Verona is torn by the battle. But, as history tends to repeat itself, Vincent Montague; son of Lord Montague; and Amber Capulet; daughter of Lord Capulet; have fallen deep into a secret love. Now they have each taken the names of their ancestors and renewed the story of Romeo and Juliet. Through the effort of both Vincent and Amber a rebellious group known as Sword and Rose has been created to fight against both the Montagues and Capulets, and finally end the ancient war between the families. Will you fight for the Montagues, Capulets, or Sword and Rose? How will the war end? Choose a side and help decide.

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Laws Of Neo Verona

I am not god, But I make the rules and I change the rules maybe
No godmodeling
Respect others and follow the gaia ToS!!!
Please PM me your profiles
Romance is encouraged just keep it clean
Be semi-lit (use complete sentences and punctuation) and if you litrate don't constently correct other's spelling/grammer
When talking OOC (out of character) use brackets----&[text] these things
If you read the rules name your profile Capulet or Montague
post at least once a week and if you can't PM me and say why.
If your going to kill someone make sure its cool with them or me
You will die at least once so don't get to attached to your Charactor it is a war after all
Don't forget there are more people then just you and who your talking to so include everyone!
Have fun

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Profiles

My Sticker Says: (full name)
You May Need To Use Toes: (any age)
Oh My God It's A: (gender)
My Looks In The Mirror: (pic preferably anime if you can make a link please do)
You Fight For Freedom And: (reason that you fight)
Don't Mess With Me: (No guns just swords, bows, rapiers, ect)
For The Great House Of: (your house, Capulet, Montague)
Do I Fight To End This: (are you a Sword and Rose fighter)
And All My Friends Say: (Bio P.S. I don't like these but still you make it at least the two sentances)
Personality: (I don't care what it is)
Bonus Stuff: (other stuff)
Look Mommy No Hands: (username)

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Birth Records Of Neo Verona

House Of Capulet

My Sticker Says: Blaze Freespirit

You May Need To Use Toes: 23

Oh My God It's A: Male

My Looks In The Mirror: Blaze Freespirit

You Fight For Freedom And: Blaze fights for the freedom from the war, he also fights for his secret love Juliet.

Don't Mess With Me: A Rapier and Two Daggers

For The Great House Of: Capulet

Do I Fight To End This: Yes I am!

And All My Friends Say: Blaze is a Capulet that was one of the first to join Sword and Rose. From that point on he and Romeo have had a brother like bond, always backing each other up. He is now the leader of one of the top squads in the rebellion. The red squad, he is sometimes called Red Commander.

Personality: Blaze is a laid back but at the same time hardcore fighter. If you ever need a soldier to back you up then go out for a drink with you, he’s your man.

Bonus Stuff: He has a secret love of Juliet

Look Mommy No Hands: Blackwind151

My Sticker Says: Chosen (Cho) Night

You May Need To Use Toes: 22

Oh My God It's A: female

My Looks In The Mirror:Cho Night

You Fight For Freedom And: I fight for the love between the Capulet and Montague children. I lost my own love the day before our wedding night; he had gotten on the fowl side of a powerful man and was assassinated; and I would do anything to keep that from happening to someone else.

Don't Mess With Me: I use katana, shuriken, and kagitsume (Look them up!)

For The Great House Of: Capulet

Do I Fight To End This: Yes.

And All My Friends Say: I lost my lover to a family fued. I don't intend to let that happen to Amber... and what's the guy's name... Vincent!

Personality: She is gentle and kind, unless you threaten her or someone she cares about. She is also somewhat brutal in her protection of the loves of others, because she has felt what it's like to lose that love.

Bonus Stuff: She almost never smiles.

Look Mommy No Hands: Enya Stillblood

House Of Montague

My Sticker Says: Valentine (Valen) Parker

You May Need To Use Toes: 24

Oh My God It's A: male

My Looks In The Mirror: Valen Parker

You Fight For Freedom And: I lost my love and suspect the Capulets.

Don't Mess With Me: I use a bow and double katanas

For The Great House Of: Montague

Do I Fight To End This: No

And All My Friends Say: I lost my beloved, I think to the Capulets, and I will kill them for it.

Personality: He is cold and hard, emotionless. He has been shaken to the core by the "Capulet's destruction of his love".

Bonus Stuff: He is a berserker. Even a small cut is enough to send him out of control. The only one who could control him was Chosen, his beloved, before she "died".

Look Mommy No Hands: Eiko Dakai

My Sticker Says: Rosaline Wayne
You May Need To Use Toes: 16
Oh My God It's A: Female
My Looks In The Mirror: Rosaline Wayne
You Fight For Freedom And: To end the continuing and stupid battle.
Don't Mess With Me: An large dagger with gold steel along the edges.
For The Great House Of: Montague
Do I Fight To End This: Yes.
And All My Friends Say: Since she is from a large family that thinks otherwise than her, Rosaline keeps to herself, unless she is fighting. She was taught only to hate the Capulets, but a part of her is starting to realize the stupidity of the battle.
Personality: Quick witted, intelligent, haughty, and is an excellent fighter, even though she doesn't care for it.
Bonus Stuff: She was placed in an arranged marriage, that she is desperately trying to escape.
Look Mommy No Hands: Shallow_Nightmare

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Notices From The King Of Neo Verona

6/23/09 All Sword and Rose members names (user and charactor) will be highlighted

6/23/09 Now Accepting profiles!

6/25/09 WE ARE OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Blaze breathed heavyly as he pulled his sword not shining crimson with blood out of a Montague gurad. I still can't believe my whole squad was captured. It's jst so unbelieveable Blaze fumbled with so key until he found the right one. YHe opened the jail cell and watched him squad run out. "Alright soldier's lets go!" Then Blaze saw Cho running out. Blaze ran next to her. "So Cho how was jail life?" Blaze laughed alittle. "Is everyone alright no one got hurt when they were captured?"
Chosen smiled softly, her eyes sparkling apologetically, "A few bumps and bruises and a scratch or two. Nothing bad." She swung a pair of shuriken smoothly out of the hidden sheaths underneath her leather shirt, "What's been going home back home? Any news from Romeo and Juliet?"
Valentine looked around in alarm. He'd been sitting in his bed with a book when he heard the door slam the first time. He'd assumed that a prisoner was being taken for execution. But now, the thunder of many feet could be heard below.
"Escape." He said. He didn't shout. There was no emotion in his voice. But his men were accustomed to listening to him, and they heard. They were on their feet in an instant, weapons in hand. Valen swung his own bow onto his back and snatched up his twin katanas.
"Let's go." He said, his voice equally hollow, as he shook his long black hair out of his face. The single white remained where it was, hanging directly over his right eye.
The men turned and dashed out of the room. Valen followed, and though he barely jogged, on his long legs he kept up with them easily. Standing an easy head over the tallest of his men, he was first to spot the escaped prisoners. And running with one of the women was a man he did not recognize from bringing the prisoners in.
"The man in the middle." He said levelly, "Target him. He's the leader."

(OOC - Yes, Valen and Cho looked different when they knew each other. For one thing, Valen's hair was short and all black. For another, they were always in court clothes before.)

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Blaze smiled at Cho. "Not much Romeo and Juliet are doing alright, but... DAMN!" Blaze got ready to fight seeing the guards up a head. "Plan A we fight, and Plan B... EVERYONE FOLLOW ME!." Blaze then turned and jumpped out a window. His squad followed they all landed on different roof tops in a hale of arrows. "Lets move people I don't want to die today!" Blaze kept running until he found a manhole to jump down. "Lets go down here." Blaze watched his whol;e squad jump in and the he closed the manhole.

((I'm letting Cho choose how she acts so I say my squad I mean everyone but Cho))
Cho hesitated long enough to throw a poison-tipped shuriken at the approaching Montagues before leaping out of the window after Blaze and the others. She landed lightly beside him and threw back her black hair.
"Don't say ladies first, Blaze." Chosen laughed, gesturing to the manhole, "You know I don't like sewers. I'll watch your back and lead them in the wrong direction. You know I can make it. Catch up with you at the base."

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Ok Cho good luck." Blaze jumpped down into the sewer's and lead his squad back to the Sword and Rose homebase. (Yes it is under the city.) There his squad disperced around the base as he went into the base itself. Then he saw Roseline. "Hey Roseline, over here!"
(much obliged.. I assume you're referring to me, right?)

Rosaline looked up from her distant gaze at nowhere in particular at the base, the veil of blond hair that shielded her face lifted, revealing her bright emerald eyes. When she heard he name called, she glanced around. She had recognized the voice immediately and stood up. "Blaze?" Rose called back. She spotted him standing at the entrance to the Sword and Rose base, and hurried over to him. "My god you're a mess... what's going on?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff