Welcome to Gaia! ::

(OOC - Nightmare, why is your signature a link to my journal? Not that I mind. Just wondering.)

Cho whirled, shuriken ready, to take on the Montagues. They were following the group out the window, preparing to fight, and probably to kill, the single remaining figure. She crouched, making herself a smaller target, and threw her knives.
They bit hard into the flesh of the leader of the band, and he fell with a scream as the poison instantly took affect.

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Blaze looked over himself. "Do I really look that bad?" Blaze shook his head. "Thats beside the point, I was making a jail break of my squad up in a Montague jail tower." Blaze brushed his arm and found a peice of a broken arrow was stuck in his arm. "Well I thought they all missed me..." Blaze tore the peice out of his arm. "So Roseline whats happened here?"
(Er, Enya... The link leads to MY journal. My RPC profile.)

Rosaline looked around at the base. There were people pacing, some trying to pass the time curled up in a corner and chatting away mindlessly. "You managed to escape to Montague Guards? I'm impressed. Nothing to report here, I'm afraid. A few of us went to see if anyone was locked in Capulet Manor, but there haven't returned." she informed Blaze. "Now, anything you need me to do?"

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Well I need someone to watch for Cho, she stayed back and said she'd take another way." Blaze looked at the blood on his arm. "But thats all I need."
"Right." she nodded, running a hand through her long golden hair. "Leave it to me... Where should I meet up with her?
(OOC - The link took my to my journal.)

Cho sprang to her feet and took off down the street, nothing more than a shadow among shadows. The Montagues tried to follow her, but Chosen was a martial artist and an assassin. Her specialty was disappearing.
And that she did.
Five minutes later, while the Montague patrol was still running around hunting her shadow, she leapt back up to the manhole. Glancing around her, she started to lift.
And then she felt the tip of an arrow three inches from the back of her neck. She whipped around to find the leader of the Montague patrol directly behind her. (OOC - I got permission from Eiko to do this.)
"Don't... move..." He hissed, swinging his dark hair out of his face, the single white streak remaining where it had been directly before his eye.
"How...?" Cho whispered. The poison didn't seem to have had any affect, "Help..."

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
((Ok the RPC thing Shallow has leads to the journal of the person that clicks on it))

Blaze thought for a moment. "Umm... i'm not sure. Maybe you should just walk around the base to try and find her."
(OOC - Oh.)

Cho stared up into the eyes of the one man she hadn't wanted to meet; as the leader of the patrol, she knew he had to be the strongest. She didn't want to kill someone so strong, and certainly didn't want him to kill her.
There was something familiar about him. She was sure of it. And the way he looked at her, he knew her too.
Chosen scrambled out from under his bow. He barely moved as she took off up the street, searching for whomever was going to meet her at the next manhole entrance.
(Well damn.)

Without another word, Rosaline ran out of the base into the cool night air, welcomed by a gust of wind and tossed around her hair. She knew the general vicinity of where Cho would be, and she turned and ran of towards her home, the Montague manor, her bare feet hitting the asphalt silently underneath her. She saw a horde of guards standing outside, grave seriousness on each of there faces. She saw a few run after an unseen person, and decided that it was most likely the person she was looking for. She took a detour down another street so that she could intercept Cho. She spotted her running, just as she emerged from the street. "Cho!" she hissed, pulling her behind the building, knowing the guards would continue on. "Are you crazy? You can't take on the montague guards by your lonesome!"
"I didn't intend to in the first place." Cho panted, "Lead them on a little chase away from the others, perhaps, but certainly not confront them." She glanced around the corner as the guards ran past, "You got any idea how we can get to headquarters? I need to review some of my records."
(When's D&D???)

Rosaline nodded slowly, her eyes never leaving the guards running down the damp streets. "I just came from the base. Blaze is there now. Come on!" she whispered, seizing Cho's hand and directing her down the alleyway from which she had came. When they reached the entrance to the Headquarters, Rose pushed open the boarded door and gestured for Cho to move in.
Cho hurled herself through into the shadows. Once there, the young martial artist felt much safer.
But not quite safe. Who was the Montague? She knew him... from something....
(OOC - Sorry, a bit of the author coming through here.... DND is on the 25th of July from 12 to 6, my place)
"Where to next, Rosaline? Cho asked intently, "I've never used this entrance before."
(Quit rubbing it in, will you?? You know how upset I am that I can't go. Oh whoops... It was me that asked. crying )

"Finally something new for you." chuckled Rosaline as she rapped three times on the door. A gruff man with a tangled beard opened the eye window and looked out, and recognizing the faces he quickly ushered them in. Throwing off her cloak and tossing it onto her shoulder, Rose gestured for Cho to follow her. "Blaze should be here still."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff