Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Welcome to:

Team Shinryu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Imagine a world filled with Pirates warring against Navy Marines. Would you like to rebel against both sides? The meddling pirates and the justice-happy Marines would cower at your might. Join us, and make your mark as the elite ninjas quad determined to succeed.

Rules:

- No godmodding (No brainer, right?)
- If you plan to join, please expect to post often. I don't expect a post everyday, or even a post every week, but if you don't post for a month or more, that's just selfishness
- Please enter your character profiles on the Solace Pirates page (Not required, but recommended)
- Have fun! :3 (I won't be in this RP, so the leader will have to be chosen by popular demand)

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Bump! (The rest is up to you guys, so begin whenever you're ready!)

7,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Contributor 150
bump 1st post

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
there once was a young man named shaoken omikami, he was the leader of a well known crew called (the shinryu),

"shaoken wakes up, its a bright beautiful day, the birds are chirping and the wind is glistning through the trees. creeew wake up, its time to start our long journey"

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
"Sir", Rei Takeda spoke, out of unusual boredom. "When are we to attack the Solace Pirates?"

Lunatic

Shaoken Omikami
there once was a young man named shaoken omikami, he was the leader of a well known crew called (the shinryu),

"shaoken wakes up, its a bright beautiful day, the birds are chirping and the wind is glistning through the trees. creeew wake up, its time to start our long journey"

hey is it all good that I join?

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
All in good time, hold your patience. the solace pirates lie half way across the ocean at the new world. the journey is long but you must pack your things. "shaoken begins to pack fruit and barrels of water onto his ship" if we are to reach them we too will have to sail to catch up to them. crew welcome abourd the Dragons Plunder,

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
x-Tsumi
Shaoken Omikami

sure ^^

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
x-Tsumi
Shaoken Omikami

sure ^^

Lunatic

Shaoken Omikami
x-Tsumi
Shaoken Omikami

sure ^^

I'll start tomorrow send me a pm of the general idea and story line

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
x-Tsumi
Shaoken Omikami
x-Tsumi
Shaoken Omikami

sure ^^

I can do that

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"shaoken begins packing more fruit and barrels of water and rum onto the ship" he also packs rope, anchors, and harpoon guns". were gonna need these harpoon guns just incase we run into sharks or the kraken, and god lets hope we dont run into the kraken "gulps"

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
II-Rei Takeda-II
x-Tsumi
Shaoken Omikami
x-Tsumi
Shaoken Omikami

sure ^^

I can do that

i already did rei, help me pack some of this stuff. its heavey!

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
"I wish that lazy idiot would hurry up already." He was referring to an old rival of his, who said he'd be joining as well. He started carrying the barrels of water onto the ship. "Shouldn't we just fly there? That'd be faster."

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
That would be a good idea but you are totally missing the point here....HOW ARE WE SOPOSED TO CARRY THE FOOD AND SUPLYS YOU FOOL!!. thats the whole point were sailing is because its the only way we can travel across the sea's with food and water.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff