Welcome to Gaia! ::

T a l e s ◦ o f ◦ t h e ◦ K e e p e r s

User Image

"To whom it may concern...

Within this data is a failed attempt of protecting this world, like the Four before them did previously. Such a power could not escape to the real world, for if it would fall to the wrong hands, it would mean calamity to everyone in this land. A brilliant mind intended to protect this world, and until the end of his life, worked on this project. For the sake of the world, this project should never see the light of day, and let the wind carry it off... The Keepers would never be released."

|| Earth Renegades || The Sky Keepers || Neutral Party || The OOC Board ||

|| Intro || Storyline || Rules || Profile Skeletons || Canons || White&Black Lists || Credits&Thank Yous || Reserved || Reserved || Reserved ||
S t o r y l i n e

|| Intro || Storyline || Rules || Profile Skeletons || Canons || White&Black Lists || Credits&Thank Yous || Reserved || Reserved || Reserved ||

Once upon a time, there was a powerful hero who save the world from being destoryed!
Ahem...

Behind the Stories of the Journey of Regeneration, even in the shadows after the aftermath of the Great Kharlan War and everything else according to legend, a new event was brewing. It was small at first... a tiny insignificant event... but it eventually grew into what it was now.

An idealist of a scientist, who believed that worlds should be equal, was intrigued by the events of the ancient Kharlan War. He greatly admired the four heroes that stopped the war; Mithos the Hero, Kratos Aurion, Yuan Ka-Fei, and the Goddess Martel. Then, his mind began to think... what if there was another Kharlan War? Who would be there to stop the calamity and bring peace to the land once more? The scientist started to think and think, until he finally came up with an idea.

"I'll create four beings similar to the legendary heroes... and let them protect the world."

The scientist poured his heart and soul into his new project: Keepers. He tried to structure a human body, trying to make it similar to that of the Four Seraphim. Their powers... their thoughts... everything that they needed for the resolve, but ultimately, the project was a failure. From when he started to the end of his life, one mere man tried to recreate the Four Seraphims and protect this world. His fellow collegues couldn't see his ideals, and immediately closed the project, its existence lost within history's pages.

That was over three thousand years ago. Now to the Present...

There was one lone boy, a gifted genius and a caged bird. Misfortune seemed to follow this young mind like a plague. His parents were killed by monsters while on a exhibition, his home burned to ashes, and four of his closest friends were killed by people with ambitions that they weren't able to understand. The only one left that he cared deeply about was that of his younger half-sister. 'Why was humanity so corrupt?' he would ask in his sorrow. 'This world... what was the use of protecting a world that was corrupt?' While finding a place to make makeshift graves for his fallen friends,the boy stumbled to find something... an old file locked away from the world. The Project: Keepers.

Reading the old file gave the young mind an idea. With this... he could not only have his friends back, but he could reform this corrupted world! It was the perfect solution to it all! Following the data on the file of old, the boy manage to create four beings based on his lost comrades, but they were different. They were much more powerful than before, almost to the level that the old scientist from long ago dreamed of creating. Perfect... everything was going so smoothly. He would destroy the current world... then reform it so that he and his sister would live peacefully. A world without strife, a world without any sense of control or discrimination.

The younger sister worked along with her brother, thinking that they would do something to benefit this world. But... as she grew, she became more aware of what her brother was planning, and then stopped. She didn't agree with her brothers' ambitions and goals. For many a time she had pleaded from her brother to stop, but her words fell on deaf ears. She couldn't agree with him, and she couldn't join him, as much as he wished it to be so. The boy, now a formidable leader of the Keepers, had to let his sister off with a warning. "Do not get in my way, I cannot guarantee that you will get off easily." Leaving his only relative behind to carry out his goal, the boy created a revolutionary group, made up of the Four Replicas he created and those who followed his ambition; The Sky Keepers. Not willing to stand for the boy's foolish dream, various groups of people sprouted throughout the world to halt the Sky Keepers plans. Such people were called 'Earth Renegades' to the Sky Keepers, since they resisted them so.

The Sky Keepers grows more formidable, more powerful as they started to make their move. Now the so-called Earth Renegades had to stop the Sky Keepers and bring peace to the different worlds that was within the Keepers' reach. With both sides claiming to be saving the world, who would be the victor?
R u l e s

ATTENTION! The world in the TotK universe is merged, that means that everyone from the previous Tales games can be here! Or else, it really wouldn't make much sense. Technology links the worlds together, so it's okay!

Even if this looks like a lot, in truth, I'm a laidback kind of girl. But even this place needs to have some rules! Order of balance and power to the roleplayers! If you can't follow and/or don't read the commandaments of this roleplay, then you can't join!

The Basic Flow
* I am the almighty Megami-sama in this roleplay! What I say goes, enough said.
* This roleplay ranges from PG-13 to PG-16. But please, follow the Gaia ToS.
* Cursing is allowed in here, just don't go overboard and curse every other word. That's unsettling. If your character has a bit of a foul mouth, at least keep it PG-16, okay?
* Romance is definately encouraged here! But keep it PG-16 guys. Keep the intense love moments behind the curtain. That kind of stuff makes me uncomfortable.
* Activeness - I want this to be a long term roleplay, but I know you guys have a life in the real world. Even I have problems with being active now and again. At least let us know if you're going somewhere or quitting so we can get that out of the way, hm?
* No OoC chat speak in the RP. Save for the OoC Section. Unless if you want to say something to everyone, then put it WITH your post.
* Killing off your characters does add drama to the story, and Wish likes drama in stories! But make sure that you have the permission from me and/or (If Wish isn't present for a long time) the person playing the character to kill that person off. I don't want to log in one day and suddenly see a death.
* Speaking of killing, NO killing off the Tales Canons! That's a big NO in my book.
* There is no limit to characters. You can have as many characters as you are able to. By 'able' I mean without the literacy failing. I don't want to see like, ten characters having two sentences each.
* Try to make your posts pretty looking. It's easier to focus on the post, not to mention more fun that way!
* Banners and/or Affiliates is an automatic plus for Wish! If you want to make a banner for the RP, then by all means go ahead! If you wish to sponser another rp, just let me know. I'll stick it in the Affiliates List. Buddies have each others' back!
* I can change the rules at anytime. I'll let you guys know if I do.

The Profile and Literacy Flow
* This is mainly a Literate Roleplay, with Semi-Lit being the minimum. That means sentences and paragraphs! -gasp!- I don't want a one line sentence in a post all of the time. I can allow a single, well put paragraph when you have nothing else to work with, but don't do it all of the time, okay?
* No chat speak while IN character! In no way or form. Even be a little articulate in the OOC, but don't fret over the small little things. Even I use lol's and brb's OOC.
* There is no limit to how many characters you have, but you must be able to handle them. No two sentences for each character, okay?
* Concerning posts, I'd like color in them when controlling your characters. If everyone is balck, no one could tell easily of who's doing what! Preferably, I'd like the speech to be in color, but even if you have to make the paragraphs with color, make color!
* Let speech be in " " and thoughts be in ' '. If you have a certain style of writing, I don't want to ruin it. But please no * * or - - for actions in the IC thread.
* When filling out the Profile Skeletons, please be thorough. Put some effort into it! We all profit if you do!
* No Mary-Sue's or Gary-Stu's or whatever form of the perfect somebody! Everybody has their flaws. Even I do! Let your characters have some flaws!
* Your Character can be any race from the Tales Series. That means Human, Elves, Half-Elves, Replicas, etc...
* To be fair, Canons, like the OC's got to have their own profile too. Yes, I know, it's a pain, but fair's fair!
* IF you have those characters that are tricky and switch sides over and over, put them in the neutral section. At least we won't have to be that confused.
* To prove that you actually read this wall of text and didn't jump into the profile section, put the PM title as "Raining Gels Galore!" so that I know what you're talking about.

Now that that's settled, go wild and have fun out there people~!
P r o f i l e ◦ S k e l e t o n

|| Intro || Storyline || Rules || Profile Skeleton || Canons || White&Black Lists || Credits&Thank Yous || Reserved || Reserved || Reserved ||

Don't be scared by the humongous wall of text below here! ...okay, it is scary when you look at the code.
But never fear! It's easy to fill the whole thing out!
Pick three colors for your character, and fill in it where it says 'firstcolor', 'secondcolor', and 'thirdcolor'.
And don't worry about it looking all screwy in the PM when you send it to me. It's weird like that, so it's okay!

[color=yourfirstcolor][align=left][size=17][F i r s t N a m e w i t h S p a c e s ◦ M i d d l e N a m e O p t i o n a l ◦ L a s t N a m e w i t h S p a c e s][/size][/align][/color]
[imgright]malformed url[/imgright][color=yourthirdcolor][size=9]||✮|| [color=yoursecondcolor]["[/color][i]A certain quote from your character or a saying that is meaningful to your character[/i][color=yoursecondcolor]"][/color] ||✮||[/size][/color]

[color=yoursecondcolor][size=13] ❖[u][color=white]________[/color][b][i]I need no introduction![/i][/b][/u] ▷[/size][/color] [color=yourfirstcolor][size=10][[Character's name]][/size][/color]

[color=yoursecondcolor][size=13] ❖[u][color=white]________[/color][b][i]Earn a name for yourself![/i][/b][/u] ▷[/size][/color][align=center][color=yourfirstcolor][size=10][[Nicknames/Titles for your character]][/size][/color][/align]

[color=yoursecondcolor][size=13] ❖[u][color=white]________[/color][b][i]Looking in the mirror . . .[/i][/b][/u] ▷[/size][/color] [color=yourfirstcolor][size=10][[Gender]][/size][/color]

[color=yoursecondcolor][size=13] ❖[u][color=white]________[/color][b][i]For the many times you've walked this earth[/i][/b][/u] ▷[/size][/color] [color=yourfirstcolor][size=10][[Age]][/size][/color]

[color=yoursecondcolor][size=13] ❖[u][color=white]________[/color][b][i]Marking the Date![/i][/b][/u] ▷[/size][/color] [color=yourfirstcolor][size=10][[Birthday]][/size][/color]

[color=yoursecondcolor][size=13] ❖[u][color=white]________[/color][b][i]Showing Your Roots[/i][/b][/u] ▷[/size][/color] [color=yourfirstcolor][size=10][[Race]][/size][/color]

[color=yoursecondcolor][size=13] ❖[u][color=white]________[/color][b][i]What We Understand Deeper In . . .[/i][/u][/b] ▷[/size][/color] [color=yourfirstcolor][size=10][[Sexuality]][/size][/color]

[color=yoursecondcolor][size=13] ❖[u][color=white]________[/color][b][i]Judging by the Ruler . . .[/i][/u][/b] ▷[/size][/color] [color=yourfirstcolor][size=10][[Height]][/size][/color]

[color=yourthirdcolor][size=15]||✮|| In All of Our Inner Thoughts ||✮||[/size][/color]

[color=yoursecondcolor][size=13] ❖[u][color=white]________[/color][b][i]My Own Photo Album[/i][/b][/u] ▷[/size][/color] [color=yourfirstcolor][size=10][[Appearance. Use Image in Links or 50x50 icons.]][/size][/color]

[color=yoursecondcolor][size=13] ❖[u][color=white]________[/color][b][i]A Reflection of Myself[/i][/b][/u] ▷[/size][/color] [color=yourfirstcolor][size=10][[Personality]][/size][/color]

[color=yoursecondcolor][size=13] ❖[u][color=white]________[/color][b][i]And Looking Back on the Story of My Life . . .[/i][/b][/u] ▷[/size][/color] [color=yourfirstcolor][size=10][[Biography]][/size][/color]

[color=yoursecondcolor][size=13] ❖[u][color=white]________[/color][b][i]All The Things We Adore[/i][/b][/u] ▷[/size][/color] [align=center][color=yourfirstcolor][size=10][[b] o -- [/b] Likes. Put one like here, list form.
[b]o -- [/b] Another like
[b]o -- [/b] Another like. Copy more of the ‘o --‘ to add more. ][/size][/color][/align]

[color=yoursecondcolor][size=13] ❖[u][color=white]________[/color][b][i]And All The Things We Despise[/i][/b][/u] ▷[/size][/color] [align=center][color=yourfirstcolor][size=10][[b]ø --[/b] Dislikes, list form, like the likes.
[b]ø --[/b] Another dislike
[b]ø --[/b] Another dislike. Copy and paste more of the ‘ø --‘ to add more. ][/size][/color][/align]

[color=yoursecondcolor][size=13] ❖[u][color=white]________[/color][b][i]A small Partner in Crime[/i][/b][/u] ▷[/size][/color] [color=yourfirstcolor][size=10][[Pet(s)]][/size][/color]

[color=yoursecondcolor][size=13] ❖[u][color=white]________[/color][b][i]Of All of the People in the World . . .[/i][/b][/u] ▷[/size][/color] [color=yourfirstcolor][size=10][[Crush]][/size][/color]

[color=yoursecondcolor][size=13] ❖[u][color=white]________[/color][b][i]The Reason That I Fight[/i][/u][/b] ▷[/size][/color] [color=yourfirstcolor][size=10][[Alliance. Earth Renegades, Sky Keepers or Neutral]][/size][/color]

[color=yourthirdcolor][size=15]||✮|| The Experience to Back it All Up! ||✮||[/size][/color]

[color=yoursecondcolor][size=13] ❖[u][color=white]________[/color][b][i]For this information, that'll be $25.50[/i][/b][/u] ▷[/size][/color] [color=yourfirstcolor][size=10][[Occupation]][/size][/color]

[color=yoursecondcolor][size=13] ❖[u][color=white]________[/color][b][i]Say 'Hello' to my Little Friend![/i][/b][/u] ▷[/size][/color] [color=yourfirstcolor][size=10][[Weapon(s)]][/size][/color]

[color=yoursecondcolor][size=13] ❖[u][color=white]________[/color][b][i]Feel the Burn![/i][/b][/u] ▷[/size][/color] [align=center][color=yourfirstcolor][size=10][[Techniques. Artes go here!]][/size][/color][/align]

[color=yoursecondcolor][size=13] ❖[u][color=white]________[/color][b][i]The Melody That's Always in My Head[/i][/b][/u] ▷[/size][/color] [align=center][color=yourfirstcolor][size=10][[Theme Songs. Three Songs at Maximum]][/size][/color][/align]

[color=yoursecondcolor][size=13] ❖[u][color=white]________[/color][b][i]Can You Hear Me Now? Good![/i][/b][/u] ▷[/size][/color] [color=yourfirstcolor][size=10][[Seiyuu/Voice Actor. -Optional-]][/size][/color]

[color=yoursecondcolor][size=13] ❖[u][color=white]________[/color][b][u][i]How We Paint Our Words[/i][/b][/u] ▷[/size][/color] [color=yourfirstcolor][size=10][[Posting Color]][/size][/color]

[color=yoursecondcolor][size=13] ❖[u][color=white]________[/color][b][i]Anything Else Left in that Head of Yours?[/i][/b][/u] ▷[/size][/color] [color=yourfirstcolor][size=10][[Other Stuff. -Optional-]][/size][/color]

[color=yoursecondcolor][size=12] ❖[u][color=white]________[/color][b][i]The Master That Tells The Story[/i][/b][/u] ▷[/size][/color] [color=yourfirstcolor][size=10][[Username]][/size][/color]

[color=yoursecondcolor][size=13] ❖[u][color=white]________[/color][b][i]Looking at the Unseen World[/i][/b][/u] ▷[/size][/color] [align=center][color=yourfirstcolor][size=10][A Sample of how you roleplay! This will be cut off when I add your profile, but I need to know how you play.][/size][/color][/align]
C a n o n s

|| Intro || Storyline || Rules || Profile Skeleton || Canons || White&Black Lists || Credits&Thank Yous || Reserved || Reserved || Reserved ||

We can't forget of the current people that make the story! The Canons! Here's where the main ranks of the two sides will be posted, so that you know who's important around that side. If you want to be one of these guys, just put their position in the occupation so that I know who you want to be.
And! Just to avoid confusion about the positions of the Keepers (ie. First Keeper, Second, etc.), it's just the order the leader created them. I'm sorry I didn't mention this earlier! *bow*

The Sky Keepers
Leader ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved ▷ wish792

The First Keeper ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved ▷ xXShadow-VixenXx
The Second Keeper ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved ▷ Miyu Renuko
The Third Keeper ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved ▷ Kasumi Rei
The Fourth Keeper ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved ▷ .Celestial Tears

Ranks
First-in-Command ▷ Morukorin Amu Kagamine ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved ▷ xXShadow-VixenXx
Second-in-Command ▷ Momoiro Ignis Tokiiro ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved ▷ ElaniTakira
Third-in-Command ▷ Alphonse Xion Nightray ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved ▷ Kasumi Rei
Fourth-in-Command ▷ -Name- ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved ▷ xX_Chibi-Rune
Fifth-in-Command ▷ -Name- ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Sixth-in-Command ▷ -Name- ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved

And yes, even though this seems like a twisted Tales roleplay, there's still the characters that we love, hate, or just want to smack! If there's a character that you want to play that's not on here, just ask! I'll put it down for you!

Tales of Phantasia
Cress Alvein ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Chester Barklight ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Arche Klein ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Mint Adnade ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Suzu Fujibayashi ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Klarth F. Lester ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Amie Barklight ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Dhaos ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved

Tales of Symphonia
Lloyd Irving ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Colette Brunel ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved ▷ wish792
Genis Sage ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Raine Sage ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Sheena Fujibayashi ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Zelos Wilder ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Seles Wilder ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Presea Combatir ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Regal Bryant ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Kratos Aurion ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Mithos Yggdrasil ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Martel Yggdrasil ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Yuan Ka Fei ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved

Tales of Symphonia: Knight of Ratatosk/Dawn of the New World
Emil Castagnier ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved ▷ Murakami Suigun
Marta Lualdi ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Richter Abend ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Tenebrae ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Alice ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Decus ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Aqua ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved

Tales of the Abyss
Luke Fon Fabre ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Tear Grants ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Jade Curtiss ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Anise Tatlin ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Guy Cecil ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Ion ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Florian ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved ▷ xX_Chibi-Rune
Sync the Tempest ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Arietta the Wild ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved ▷ Kasumi Rei
Legretta the Quick ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Asch Fon Fabre ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Largo the Black Lion ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Mieu ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Dist the Reaper ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Van Grants ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved

Tales of Destiny
Stahn Aileron ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Rutee Katrea ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Philia Felice ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Leon Magnus ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved ▷ Kacy_Ailron
Mary Agent ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Garr Kelvin ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Chelsea Torn ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Lilith Aileron ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Bruiser Khang ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved

Tales of Destiny 2
Kyle Dunamis ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Harold Belserius ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Judas // Leon Magnus from ToD ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Atwight Eks ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Nanaly Fletch ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Reala ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved

Tales of Eternia/Destiny II
Reid Hershel ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Farah Oerstad ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Keele Zeibel ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Meredy ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Chat ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved

Tales of Legendia
Senel Coolidge ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Shirley Fennes ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Will Raynard ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Chloe Valens ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Norma Beatty ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved ▷ xXShadow-VixenXx
Moses Sandor ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Walter Delques ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Jay ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved ▷ xX_Chibi-Rune
Grune ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved

Tales of Vesperia
Yuri Lowell ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved ▷ wish792
Estelle ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Flynn Scifo ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Raven ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Rita Mordio ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Judith ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Karol Capel ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Duke ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Zagi ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved

Tales of the Tempest
Cauis ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Aria ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Rommy ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Rubia ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Tilkis ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved

Tales of Rebirth
Veigue Lungberg ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Claire Bennett ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Mao ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Eugene Gallardo ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Annie Barrs ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Tytree Crowe ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Hilda Rhambling ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved

Tales of Hearts
Shing Meteoryte ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Kohak Hearts ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved ▷ S h o n a -- Waters
Hisui Hearts ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Innes Lorenz ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Beryl Benito ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Kunzite ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved

Tales of Innocence
Ruca Milda ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Iria Animi ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Spada Belforma ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Ange Serena ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Ricardo Soldato ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Hermana Larmo ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved

Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 1 & 2
Kannono Earhart ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved ▷ ii-Kanonno Earhart-ii
Mormo ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Aurora ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Widdershin ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Paneer ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
Guede ▷ Open | Taken | Reserved
T h e ◦ W h i t e & B l a c k ◦ L i s t!

The Halls of Fame! Or the Hall of Shame in the TotK! Personally, let's just limit this to the Hall of Fame White List, hmm~? It's better for everyone!

White List

Black List
C r e d i t s & T h a n k ◦ Y o u s!

Namco/Creators of the Tales Franchise - For making this god of a video game! Of course!

Bump of Chicken, LM.C, Gackt, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, etc. - For giving me something to listen to while planning this thing! It helped me focus!

Food - For giving me the fuel to give me ideas!

To my Tales Loving Friends - Who introduced me to the Tales Franchise. I don't think I would've gotten hooked on it if it wasn't for them!

Photobucket - For all of these pictures! They went from easy to hard to find. Eheh...
B a n n e r s & A f f i l i a t e s

|| Intro || Storyline || Rules || Profile Skeleton || Canons || White&Black Lists || Credits&Thank Yous || Banners&Affiliates || Reserved || Reserved ||

Wish is a big fan of banners and affiliates! Nothing wrong will a little advertising here and there, right? I would love it if you guys made a banner for the rp. Not only will you be in Wish's good list, I'll put it up for others to use in their sigs!

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/t.55039755/][img]http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt258/xX_wish-stormer/Tales of/snapshot20090522031257t7yp-1.jpg[/img][/url]

Made by me: wish792

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/tales-of-the-keepers-o-a/t.55039755/][img]http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu4/iPachirisu/Talesoftheworld-2.jpg[/img][/url]

Made by: ii-Kanonno Earhart-ii

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/tales-of-the-keepers-o-a/t.55039755/][img]http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu4/iPachirisu/Decorated images/2570408.jpg[/img][/url]

Made by: S h o n a -- Waters
---------

Want to be an affiliate of the ToK? (One of the rp's acronyms) PM me a link to your roleplay and a banner, and I'll stick it up here. And, as a sign of our mutual friendship, we'll send our banner over to you and we'll be your affiliates! Neat, right?

-No affiliates yet!
R e s e r v e d

User Image
R e s e r v e d

|| OPEN! ||

And so, without further ado... I shall now open this thread! *cuts bright rainbow ribbon*
(Hehe, red is so cliche)

The rp is now open! On to your adventure people!
User Image
A c c e p t i n g x a n d x R e b e l l i n g
We’re not doing it for anyone else
We’ll sing with distorted beats and broken chords, Vivastupid songs!

Someday we’ll grow up and before we know it, we’ll have lost them
Those melodies will be left behind, echoing deep in your heart

You’re crying all alone but if you can just smile
Then it doesn’t matter if the whole world’s your enemy

Our indescribable, ephemeral emotions vanish with the wind
But we’ll never give up and go to sleep or make excuses for not flying!

D e l i c a t eW a l l f l o w e r 」 「 A n g e l i cM a i d e n 」 「 T r u eK n i g h t 」 「 S k y M a s t e r

Morning came as it always did, with that cloud hanging over Anabel's head. Why wouldn't it? She was a relative of that certain guy trying to destroy the world, leader of the Sky Keepers. That's what Jinreisia called himself now. Anabel couldn't bring herself to aid him in such an action... she couldn't bring reason to her brother's mind, and with her current knowledge of artes, she was practically powerless aganist him. Now... the Sky Keepers called the people that opposed them 'Earth Renegades'. Maybe Anabel was an Earth Renegade too? She might be Jin's little sister, but she opposed his ideals. That had to count for something, right? For now, Anabel wanted to keep their relation secret for now, afraid that she would be burned to ashes if any person know. For now, she had to take care of herself.

Currently camping out, since she didn't have much Gald on her, Anabel was stuck reading a spell book. She had to keep up her studies somehow, so she could be of better use. For now, the few spells that she currently knew wouldn't even hurt a monster. But... it couldn't help but be so lonely.

Colette left Iselia again, to come and check on a few things ever since the Sky Keepers were becoming more and more known. She stayed in Iselia for a while now, a bit of a 'vacation' of sorts. She still did her prayers now and again, but still, she was spending time with all of her friends in her hometown. But... now, the situation had changed again, and Colette had the people on her mind. So, she packed her things and set off at daybreak. She hasn't seen Lloyd much lately, so it wasn't like she could ask him to come with her.

"I hope he's safe..." she thought aloud, looking back at Iselia from the distance. "Well, it's Lloyd! I'm sure he can take care of himself!" she then said with a cheerful smile, but it wouldn't hurt to hope he's safe, after all.

Spending time in the lower quarter was always a good thing, everyone there was tough, as Yuri can recall. He sat on the edge of his window, looking out in the distance. Repede was there too, sitting on the bed looking straight at Yuri. So far, there were no run-ins with Tweedle A and Tweedle B or the Schwann Brigade... yet. Messing with those guys could be fun for a while, but it also can get a bit annoying too. Maybe he'll leave today, check on Brave Vesperia in Dahngrest, or wherever Karol was currently.

"Alright, that's enough sitting around." Yuri said, getting off the window edge and picking up the sheath of his sword by its strap. Repede sat up and barked once. "Yeah, I'm gonna get up and leave today," Yuri replied, as if he could understand dog language. "Who knows? Maybe we could run into some people on the way." He stepped out of his room and closed the door after Repede got out, going down the stairs and going near the fountain square in the lower quarter. He said his greetings to Hanks and the others today. They practically didn't mind him going anywhere.

"Yuri Lowell!!" A yell came from behind Yuri. Speaking of old people...

"Well, if it isn't Tweedle A and Tweedle B!" Yuri said with a smirk on his face. "Out walking around in boredom as usual, don't you guys get breaks?"

"I say, that's not true!"

"Hey! We're actually working!" The two comments came in unison.

Maybe Yuri will have a little fun before he leaves the capital. "This'll be a good warm-up. Can't get rusty after sitting around." he said, his sheath resting on his shoulders.

The world... so many worlds out there... all of them beautiful, but corrupted by several minds that has made it full of discrimination and destruction. That is what Jinreisia saw through his eyes, and the Sky Keepers was his solution. Pity that his little sister couldn't see that. He knew that she was getting influenced by all of the impurities of the world. What was wrong with a new world? What was wrong with replacing the old ones? He would decide who would live in this new world, with kind and just people like how the people he knew were... his mother, his sister, and his friends... you'd might as well get your hands dirty in order to fight for that world. Jin looked at the distance from a cliff in the mountainside near Hima. The view was definately breaktaking, when you look at it. But now's the time to start planning his plan and get the wheels in motion.

______________________________________________________________

OoC:// We are open! <3 //

A n a b e lxxxxC o l e t t exxxxY u r ixxxxJ i n r e i s i a

User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image

H a l e v yxxxxB r u n e lxxxxL o w e l lxxxxH a l e v y
"85cm radius is the distance that I can reach xxxx From now on, I'll spin around. So please, let us part ways"

User Image
I enjoyed spinning around. Didn't want to quit --- The spinning continued, and I forgot how to stop
My group of friends can spin better than me --- I would mutter, "It's no use." Pretending to have given up
250cm radius is the distance that I can reach --- From now on, I'll move around. So please, let us part ways

I was just content with just spinning aimlessly. Didn't want to quit xxx If I continued to spin around aimlessly, I believed I would be rewarded
The friends around me can spin an even greater distance xxx So gazing down below, my neck hurt and I pretended to sulk
5200cm radius is the distance that I can reach xxx From now on, I'll fly around. So please, let us part ways

S e t s u n a C e c i l Z a s t o r y ------------------------

With a swinging bag in his hand, the young white boy looked cheerful as he went down the path. Setsuna has been on the road for a while, since his mother let him go out into the world. And it was a beautiful world, outside the manor. Setsuna didn't feel that he wouldn't have known about the different places had he been cooped up in the Zastory manor. He still had a lot of Gald on him, so staying at inns weren't a problem. And it was fun too! You could get a free room for the night by just paying a fee! How amazing was that? He didn't have to worry about monsters much, since he had his own secret weapon up his sleeve.

Pushing up his glasses, Setsuna found himself walking up a hill. Let's see... what was next to look at in the land, or rather... what was nearby? Let's see... he started from Meltokio, took a boat to Palmacosta... so he should be between there and Asgard somewhere. Sylvarant was a pretty place, Setsuna couldn't understand why his father looked down on it so much. Then again, Setsuna couldn't understand a lot of things about the world yet. But his mother believed that he will in time, that's why she let him go on this trip in the first place.

Setsuna blinked as he lifted his head up from the map. "Ara? Looks like a long way to town, but--" he started, but his eyes caught sight of a bird flying over his head, and his little weakness kicked in immediately. "Aah! Bird! Here Birdie!" he chimed, running after the small bird. Setsuna is a big fan of birds, as he could get easily distracted by them. He ran as fast as his legs could take him, following the bird until it landed up in the branches. "Aah! It's way up there!" he said, looking up. As Setsuna tried to figure out the best way to climb a tree, he noticed a girl sitting nearby, reading a book it seemed. Maybe she'd know how to climb a tree!

"Ano!" Setsuna called out. "Can you climb a tree? There's a bird up there!"

OoC:// Setsuna arrives! //

E a g l e E y e -----------------------------

So what do you think? If my past-self saw me now, would he praise me? xxx However, I'm feeling dizzy and my body axis is swinging
With my head tilted 23.4 degrees, I gazed at the row of houses along the street ...and before I knew it, they were dyed a color I had never seen before
6300cm radius is the distance that I can reach xxx Now I feel that I can do it. So please, let us part ways

"85cm radius is the distance that I can reach xxx Someday, when I get worn out from spinning, please be by my side"
User Image
A c c e p t i n g x a n d x R e b e l l i n g
We’re not doing it for anyone else
We’ll sing with distorted beats and broken chords, Vivastupid songs!

Someday we’ll grow up and before we know it, we’ll have lost them
Those melodies will be left behind, echoing deep in your heart

You’re crying all alone but if you can just smile
Then it doesn’t matter if the whole world’s your enemy

Our indescribable, ephemeral emotions vanish with the wind
But we’ll never give up and go to sleep or make excuses for not flying!

D e l i c a t eW a l l f l o w e r 」 「 A n g e l i cM a i d e n 」 「 T r u eK n i g h t 」 「 S k y M a s t e r

Anabel blinked as she heard a voice call out to her. She looked up as she saw a... white haired boy near a tree. Humans don't normally have white hair... but then again, lots of humans have white hair. Now the question was... could she climb a tree? No... Anabel had a fear of heights, why would she climb a tree if she feared heights? Anyways... the boy said that a bird was up there. Well... birds normally go to their nests, don't they? This guy was weird. People don't randomly ask people if they could climb trees.

Anabel shook her head, as if to answer his question. "Wh-Why don't you... climb a tree?" she asked, her thumb on the current page of the spell book. Unless the boy couldn't climb a tree either...

Colette left Iselia again, to come and check on a few things ever since the Sky Keepers were becoming more and more known. She stayed in Iselia for a while now, a bit of a 'vacation' of sorts. She still did her prayers now and again, but still, she was spending time with all of her friends in her hometown. But... now, the situation had changed again, and Colette had the people on her mind. So, she packed her things and set off at daybreak. She hasn't seen Lloyd much lately, so it wasn't like she could ask him to come with her.

"I hope he's safe..." she thought aloud, looking back at Iselia from the distance. "Well, it's Lloyd! I'm sure he can take care of himself!" she then said with a cheerful smile, but it wouldn't hurt to hope he's safe, after all.

Spending time in the lower quarter was always a good thing, everyone there was tough, as Yuri can recall. He sat on the edge of his window, looking out in the distance. Repede was there too, sitting on the bed looking straight at Yuri. So far, there were no run-ins with Tweedle A and Tweedle B or the Schwann Brigade... yet. Messing with those guys could be fun for a while, but it also can get a bit annoying too. Maybe he'll leave today, check on Brave Vesperia in Dahngrest, or wherever Karol was currently.

"Alright, that's enough sitting around." Yuri said, getting off the window edge and picking up the sheath of his sword by its strap. Repede sat up and barked once. "Yeah, I'm gonna get up and leave today," Yuri replied, as if he could understand dog language. "Who knows? Maybe we could run into some people on the way." He stepped out of his room and closed the door after Repede got out, going down the stairs and going near the fountain square in the lower quarter. He said his greetings to Hanks and the others today. They practically didn't mind him going anywhere.

"Yuri Lowell!!" A yell came from behind Yuri. Speaking of old people...

"Well, if it isn't Tweedle A and Tweedle B!" Yuri said with a smirk on his face. "Out walking around in boredom as usual, don't you guys get breaks?"

"I say, that's not true!"

"Hey! We're actually working!" The two comments came in unison.

Maybe Yuri will have a little fun before he leaves the capital. "This'll be a good warm-up. Can't get rusty after sitting around." he said, his sheath resting on his shoulders.

The world... so many worlds out there... all of them beautiful, but corrupted by several minds that has made it full of discrimination and destruction. That is what Jinreisia saw through his eyes, and the Sky Keepers was his solution. Pity that his little sister couldn't see that. He knew that she was getting influenced by all of the impurities of the world. What was wrong with a new world? What was wrong with replacing the old ones? He would decide who would live in this new world, with kind and just people like how the people he knew were... his mother, his sister, and his friends... you'd might as well get your hands dirty in order to fight for that world. Jin looked at the distance from a cliff in the mountainside near Hima. The view was definately breaktaking, when you look at it. But now's the time to start planning his plan and get the wheels in motion.

______________________________________________________________

OoC:// We are open! <3 //

A n a b e lxxxxC o l e t t exxxxY u r ixxxxJ i n r e i s i a

User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image

H a l e v yxxxxB r u n e lxxxxL o w e l lxxxxH a l e v y
"85cm radius is the distance that I can reach xxxx From now on, I'll spin around. So please, let us part ways"

User Image
I enjoyed spinning around. Didn't want to quit --- The spinning continued, and I forgot how to stop
My group of friends can spin better than me --- I would mutter, "It's no use." Pretending to have given up
250cm radius is the distance that I can reach --- From now on, I'll move around. So please, let us part ways

I was just content with just spinning aimlessly. Didn't want to quit xxx If I continued to spin around aimlessly, I believed I would be rewarded
The friends around me can spin an even greater distance xxx So gazing down below, my neck hurt and I pretended to sulk
5200cm radius is the distance that I can reach xxx From now on, I'll fly around. So please, let us part ways

S e t s u n a C e c i l Z a s t o r y ------------------------

Oh... so she couldn't climb a tree... that could explain why she's all the way over there and shaking her head. However, Setsuna was so distracted by the bird up in the tree, that he couldn't hear what the aquamarine haired girl was saying. "The bird's singing! Tweet! Twee-- Huh? Did you say something?" he asked as he looked back. The girl was kind of quiet... wait that might be an understatement... if her body wasn't visible, Setsuna might think that it was just the wind! So? Why not give her company for a while, even if she was going on a trip like he was, she sure looked lonely.

Setsuna skipped over and loomed his head over the book the girl had. "Hi! What are you reading? Are you taking a trip too? Where are you from? What's your name? My name's Setsuna! Do you know the nearest town here? What kind of trip are you taking? Are you delivering something?" Out came Setsuna's barrage of questions. He didn't really have the 'stranger' talk when he was little, but he thought it wouldn't hurt since the girl looked about his age. Besides, he was really curious as to how other people were like. Were they like Setsuna? New to the outside world from his family manor? Were they quiet like this girl? Were they outgoing and fun? Were they moody? There were so many things that Setsuna had yet to learn about!

OoC:// xD //

E a g l e E y e -----------------------------

So what do you think? If my past-self saw me now, would he praise me? xxx However, I'm feeling dizzy and my body axis is swinging
With my head tilted 23.4 degrees, I gazed at the row of houses along the street ...and before I knew it, they were dyed a color I had never seen before
6300cm radius is the distance that I can reach xxx Now I feel that I can do it. So please, let us part ways

"85cm radius is the distance that I can reach xxx Someday, when I get worn out from spinning, please be by my side"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff