Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image
≈≈ ≈ ≈≈¨¤¨.:.Sмooʈɧ Sαιℓιɳԍ αcαᴆєму.:.¨¤¨≈≈ ≈ ≈≈
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
User Image

The ѺѺʗ Forum

User ImageUser Image

ȾiтℓeȾɧe Sʈorуℓiɳeтнε OвjεcтιvεяυℓεsȾɧε Cɧαrαcтεяsтнε ᴆoorм αssιԍηмєɳтsȾoᴆαу's ωεαтнεя вяoαᴆcαsʈCℓαssεs is: IN / OUT Of sεssιoɳ
User ImageUser Image
。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:Ⱦɧe Sʈorуℓiɳe.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。

User Image

As students, we all understand that once we graduate and move onto college there's a lothesome trial by fire we must pass which is so labeled: 'General Education Requirements.' The very term itself is a pain, but as it so happens, certain folks find that sometimes, measures must be taken to make even the most menial of tasks, meaningful. It has so been demanded that the nations in their plight to further their education, must be coupled together to better their bonds with each other as they learn, grow, and make their way closer to further their life goals. This was why The World School on the Sea was created. Oceana is the name of the ship, and on her, will all these student nations attend classes, make port in other lands, and re-board for to continue their voyage until their gen. ed. requirements have been met, or they reside to drop out… Hopefully, the first option is the one which is met first.

User Image

ωιтнιη тнεsε ωαℓℓs

You are a student aboard the Oceana, the best constructed sea vessel that ever was, why is that? Because this time, every nation leader worth their sauce had chipped in to create, better, and construct her. A ship of all ships, she’s the big mama, Oceana! All around you there are other nations, filling in either the finishing half of their requirements, or newbies getting their sea-legs. One thing is for sure though, you’ve known all of these people one way or another, whether by word of mouth or by experience alone. Together you have all have combined in the joint effort of ‘the world,’ and now, you must all suffer this scholastic voyage. Will you make it? Will you make alliances? Enemies? Will you find love? Friends in places you never knew? Whatever the case, there’s bound to be a turnout.

User Image

тнε яυηᴆoωη

As stated, it’s an academy. You’re here to get an ‘edjumakation’ and -if all goes well- test the waters with all of the other nations. Though you’ve seen them all before, for whatever reason, you’ve either chosen, been forced into, or simply happenstance yourself on this ship, and as a result, you are now immersed in the same area as all of these others. Now you won’t ALWAYS be on the ship, you will make port, you will have to anchor down now and then if there is a storm out and about, and you will have to participate in either making sure your classmates don’t get lost, forgotten, or destroyed on port… maybe… It’s an adventure, a school none like you’ve been to before. A test program to see if whether or not this sort of thing could actually work out. If it does, then the Oceana will then be taking students from each of your nations as a means to better international bonds and maybe even communication. Now nobody expects everyone to get along, or to not get along, we all know that there’s some sort of history to every relationship, that’s why we’re here. To make history… But hey, why get crushed by the pressure? Take it as it comes, and while you’re at it, make some memories.

User ImageUser Image
ȾiтℓeȾɧe Sʈorуℓiɳeтнε OвjεcтιvεяυℓεsȾɧε Cɧαrαcтεяsтнε ᴆoorм αssιԍηмєɳтsȾoᴆαу's ωεαтнεя вяoαᴆcαsʈCℓαssεs is: IN / OUT Of sεssιoɳ
User ImageUser Image
O¤o°¨:.:тнε Oвjεcтιvε:.:¨°o¤O
User Image
Graduation!! Survive school with your doomy class-mates and you may consider yourself a hero within your own right! Buahaha!!

User Image
On that note, understand the role of some of your Student Officers!
There are different types and jobs you might like, but understand that not everyone needs a side-job. =D

Student Officers

Germany
Saipan

Intern Chef's

Hungary
Belarus

Intern Navigators

Spain
England

Intern Nurse's

Canada
Virginia

Intern Student Counselors

Caroline Islands

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
`•·.·´`·..·´`·.¸яυℓεs ¸.·´`·..·´`·.·•´
User Image
((Ugghh... Rule writing... Bear in mind, just cos I suck at writing the rules doesn't mean I don't enforce them or don't abide by them, I'm just as bound as all of you. 0w0))

User Image

First and foremost, this is a semi-literate RP. Now I don't expect a novel per post, but I don't appreciate two-word responses, lets try to kill off one-liners, exorcise some grammar know-how, and punctuation. Txt chat, n i wil kut choo. I'm not all-expecting, you can afford a mistake here and there, just make sure you show some love in your post 0w0. Basics of: (()), [], (), {}, [[]], etc... for OOC notes/chat/whatever. But if you can help it, jump onto the OOC FORUM when it comes to cross chat, so we don't clutter up stuff.
Post formats are fun, y'all should use them =w= *hint hint wink wink*
I am RP Goddess of this RP, respect the power, and the right to smite you all with me legion of brain-washed llamas =w= Don't worry, my rule is begotten from benevolence and doom. I'm not terribly demanding, and I only bite when it's absolutely necessary.
That being said DON'T IGNORE OTHER RP'ers, Not only is it annoying as hell, it's rude. Basic RP courtesy. Just be awesome and no, flaming, putting down, or making other RP'ers feel like dirt. That Blacklist is empty, let's try and keep it that way. Helpful comments or suggestions are fine, just keep it fun.
DOOM IS ENFORCED >D *Ahem* I mean, Romance, violence, cursing and the works are allowed, just dont curse to the degreewhere we can't decern your face from a toilet, no Killing other RP'ers 03<, and if one must resort to teh Shmex, bring that shmexeh business to the RP's. PG-17 sound about right?... I don't think we're going to get ahead of ourselves here. >,>'' riiiight?
Basic Gaia TOS
PM me your profiles titled "[Insert your nation's/state/etc. name]'s Rockin' The Boat" and somewhere, go ahead and put a 3nodding in there for the hell of it... Seeing as I'm not allowed to request y'all to write 'SurpriseButtShmex' xD
Don't give me a reason to refer to the rules =3=
ASK ME QUESTIONS! And do not fear to tell me when I've made some sort of error >3> I'm only human after all >A< I enjoy the interaction too, place your comments, questions, or otherwise in the OOC, or hit me up in a PM. I'll explain whatever you want me to or whatnot =D I likes makin' buddehz!
I'll remove or add rules whenever, but...meh, I'll update y'all whenever that happens. =P Love y'all~
HAVE FUN!!!!!

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

.:.¨¤¨Ⱦɧε Cɧαrαcтεяs¨¤¨.:.
User Image

((You may be up to 3 characters, and adopt more characters as the rp goes on, just don't go overboard. Whatever you can handle, right? You may have OC's but some cannon's in there wouldn't hurt. Main characters too xD. Profiles will be placed in the profile Forum-you may refer to the link below 0w0-))

Profiles Link

-Profile Skeleton-
[imgleft] 100x100 img here! [/imgleft]
[size=11][color=COLOROFCHOICE] [b]Hello, I am:[/b](Country Name and/or Human Name)
[b]My Boss Is:[/b](Gaia Username(s) Here)
[b]I Enjoy:[/b] (Some Likes)
[b]I Disdain:[/b] (Some Dislikes)
[b]And to Top that Off:[/b] (Best Friend, Love Interest, Arch Enemy, something extra that you'd like to mention, whateva!)
[b]Test Rp'ing: 'At long last, a food fight has broke out in the cafeteria, the charge being lead by the none other than Bad-Touch Trio. It's absolute mayhem, and you are...!'[/b] (Text here! Must be in rpg format 5 sentences or more but no more then 10 sentences, have fun with it! Be silly, be happy, be you 0w0 *huggle* )[/color]

-OC Profile Skeleton-
[color=COLOROFCHOICE][imgleft] 100x100 img here! If you don't have one then at least give a general description >,>...[/imgleft]
[color=darkblue] [b]Hello, I am:[/b] (Country Name and/or Human Name)
[b]My Boss Is:[/b] (Your Username(s) Here)
[b]I Enjoy:[/b] (Some Likes)
[b]I Disdain:[/b] (Some Dislikes)
[b]Some Itty Bitty Background: [/b](Small bio about this person. maybe 4-6 sentences, no pressure, whatever we don't get in the profile, we'll surely get in the writing 0w0)
[b]Some say I am...:[/b] (Your OC's Personality.)
[b]And to Top That Off:[/b] (Best Friend, Love Interest, Arch Enemy, something extra that you'd like to mention, whateva!)
[b]Test RPing: 'Anchored down for the night, the ship has requested that all of the students remain in the rec. room until the storm outside passes. All around you there are people chatting and the like, it's almost curfue, suddenly, a tan, brown haired young man who you remember as 'Spain' Stands up and throws a soccer ball at the Student officer Germany. Catching the ball expertly, he blonde looks up just in time to hear the other man crow: "OLAY! GAME ON!!!"' Your response is to...[/b](Text here! Must be in rpg format 5 sentences or more but no more then 10 sentences, have fun with it! Be silly, be happy, be you 0w0 *huggle*)[/color]

List of all Characters

The Axis Powers
Germany - Serin-Lullaby
Japan - Vahlre
N. Italy- Lady_Noctum

The Allied Powers
America - Akemi_Sakuraba
Canada - Twig_of_Gilead
China - Enma_Ai_h3llg1rl
England/UK - Marimo Shoujo
France - Lady_Noctum
Russia - Musical Stereo

European Countries
Austria - OPEN
Belarus - La Noblesse Oblige
Belgium- OPEN
Holland (Netherlands)- checkeredbow
Hungary - BlackVampireCat
Liechtenstein - .~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Poland - OPEN
Prussia - checkeredbow
S. Italy - Musical Stereo
Spain - Serin-Lullaby
Switzerland - OPEN
Ukraine - OPEN

Nordic Europe
Denmark - OPEN
Finland - Serin-Lullaby
Iceland - Azure Buddy
Norway - OPEN
Sweden - Musical Stereo

Mediterranean Countries
Egypt - iceflamergirl
Greece - OPEN
Turkey - OPEN

Baltic Countries
Estonia - OPEN
Latvia - Russia_da_999
Lithuania - x Kaoru Ichinose x

Asian Countries
Hong Kong - Azure Buddy
Mongolia- OPEN
North Korea- Enma_Ai_h3llg1rl
South Korea - OPEN
Taiwan - BlackVampireCat
Thailand- OPEN
Tibet- OPEN
Vietnam- OPEN

Other Countries
Australia- Reserved
Wy- La Noblesse Oblige
Cameroon- OPEN
Cuba- OPEN
Sealand- Karricatlin
Seborga- La Noblesse Oblige
Seychelles- BlackVampireCat

Empires and Ancient Nations
Ancient Rome/Roman Empire- Taken =He Rules Us In Spirit=
Germania- Open

Oc's Countries
North Japan - Azure Buddy

Caroline Islands - Serin-Lullaby

Oc States/Cities/Territories
Guam - Serin-Lullaby
Tokyo - Vahlre
Marianas Islands - athdlg
Oregon - Lady_Noctum
Antarctica - The ROFLd Waffle
Kievan Rus - x Kaoru Ichinose x
Paris - Musical Stereo
Indiana - iAllisonJones_Indiana
Sicily - iAllisonJones_Indiana
New York - Failure-kun
Nova Scotia - Twig_Of_Gilead
Brazil - MichaelMyersfan1
The Vatican - Iceflamergirl

Saipan - Serin-Lullaby

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
·÷±‡±тнε ᴆoorм αssιԍηмєɳтs±‡±÷·
User Image
((Don't feel pressured to have your own room, in fact I suggest everyone doubles u, but as expected, girls and guys will take different floors unless it's a familial matter and thus changes will and can be made, I'll ask whatever room you want to stay in and giggle madly at whichever dormee I set you with 0w0 Requests can be made though and you can switch out dorm-mates once or twice in the story, just make sure you tell me so I can update the list. Buahaha!!!))

NOTE: * INDICATES AN IMPROVISED ROOM-CHANGE!! I Presume thay not allof you will remain in the rooms I've allotted, thus I stated that all of these arrangements are subject to change, I got a piece of paper and drew lines kay? =P
Deck 2 ((Subject to change))
A-032
+Paris
+Louisiana

A-033
+Taiwan
+Vietnam

A-034 :
+Hungary
+Ukraine
+Belarus

A-035
+Seychelles
+Antarctica
+Quebec

A-036
+Lichtenstein
+Belgium

A-037
+Guam
+Marianas Islands
+Tokyo

A-038
+Indiana
+Wy
+Brazil

A-039

User Image

Deck 3 ((Subject to change))
B-040
+America
+Lithuania

B-041
+England
+ Spain

B-042
+France
+S.Italy
+The Vatican

B-043
+Japan
+North Japan

B-044
+Germany
+Prussia
+Italy *

B-045
+Russia
+China
+Hong Kong

B-046
+Finland
+Greece
+Canada

B-047
+Holland
+Norway
+Latvia

User Image
Deck 4
C-048
+Sweden
+Egypt

C-049
+Malaysia
+Mongolia

C-050
+Oregon
+Switzerland
+Washington

C-051
+Denmark
+Iceland

C-052
+New York
+Picardy
+Seborga

C-053

C-054

C-055

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
¨°o¤O¤o°¨ Ⱦoᴆαу's ωεαтнεя вяoαᴆcαsʈ ¨°o¤O¤o°¨

User Image

Early Noon clear-up, Getting pretty sunny!

The Time: 11:00 a.m. ...

Orientation Day Schedule

All aboard! Ship is going to set sail.
10:00 - Room Settling
10:30 - Orientation
11:00 - Lunch & Informal touring & Free Motion through the ship & To be announced...

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤Cℓαss is: IN / OUT of sεssιoɳ¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

User Image

The Time Is...

.: . :.The Agenda.: . :.
((Note, there are five minute gaps to allow students to reach their classes and/or other shifts in the agenda. =3= ))

Breakfast [7:30 - 8:30]
【You guessed it, you got an hour to bust a move on the most important meal of the day, I suggest y'all get a good up-and-adam morning routine going before heading to the cafeteria to grab your grub】

Morning Block [8:35 - 11: 55]
【Consists of three back-to-back classes, all are about an 1hr 5mins long. You'll be allowed to bring in snacks for the in-between subject shifts.】

Lunch [12:00 - 1:00]
【That's right, getting food and a break, once again, it's only an hour break, but hey, food is food, and when in doubt, lunch isn't always mandatory, but don't get any ideas you silly fasters.】

Afternoon Block [1:05 - 4:25]
【The ending triad of back-to-back class blocking, a little longer than the first, but only by 5 minutes for assisted cleanup-setting up chairs, wiping down desks, etc.etc. Nothing to laborious. It's just an excuse to start dinner at the rounded minute.】

Dinner [4:30 - 5:30]
【Wow, early right? Well get used to it, this here is the allotted eating time, but it isn't like you can't get dinner at another time, this is just when the cooks have all up and prepared your food. It will be kept ready until you feel you want to dine. This is what the 'Open Evening Window' is for.】

Recreation [5:35 - 7:05]
【Gotta work off that potential tubbiness somehow! >D And how else would you engage others to destroy one another in a healthy and fun way? This place is big enough to test your athletics with either soccer, volley-ball, dodge-ball, the works. Recreation is also optional, but trust me, if you stay cooped up in a school mindset too long, you go freaking stir-crazy. Utilize the free-time wisely.】【Understand that if you get detention, you will be recruited for dinner cleanup and/or otherwise and thus miss out on group activities】 Wham!! I didn't see that one coming xD

Open Evening Window [7:10 - 10:25]
【Lots of hours before sleep, this is more than enough time to have at the fun! continue in your athletic agenda's until late. Play video Games until your brain rots, mingle with the others, harass interact with others to your hearts' content! DO YOUR HOMEWORK alone or in a group!! Whatever, just use this time to enjoy yourself and be as much as the cantankerous mammal we all know and love you for! Just have fun, and enjoy until light's out 0w0 Just remember, homework and studying is a helpful suggestion.】

Curfew [10:30...]
【Go to bed you kooks, or at least, don't get caught staying up 0w0 You got about 8 hours to sleep off the day before and an extra hour to either get ready or sleep in. This rule is weakly enforced though, just don't be to obvious about your late-night shennanigans xD】

User ImageUser Image
ȾiтℓeȾɧe Sʈorуℓiɳeтнε OвjεcтιvεяυℓεsȾɧε Cɧαrαcтεяsтнε ᴆoorм αssιԍηмєɳтsȾoᴆαу's ωεαтнεя вяoαᴆcαsʈCℓαss is: IN / OUT of sεssιoɳ
User ImageUser Image
¨°O¤-------¤o°ANNOUNCEMENTS°o¤--------¤O°¨
NOTE THAT THIS IS ALL WEST COAST TIME!!

Announcement -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date [Time Annoncement was made]

***Posting will occur this evening. Until then... >,>'' Class xD -------------------------------------- 01/03/11 [10:30 am]***
***Blah! Finished the profile sorting a helluva lot later than I expected and school tends to run a bit late =p sue me instructors~ Watch for the opening birdy! =D---------------------------------------[8:28pm]***
***watch for the opening sign! I'll pm you all in the morning!!-------------------------------[12:14am]***
***RP'S OPEN! HAVE AT IT!! =D((I'll get to profiles later, got some business to take care of n I won't be back till around 5pmish. >A< School and stuff, LATERZ!)) ALSO NOTE!!: This is-as written in my earlier post- a 45min window until departure, so no need to rush to the docks JUST yet, ust find your travel buddies maybe, mingle, n have some fun before I get back, n please don't burn the world down while I'm away TT^TT Dass mah job! >D Say good morning and all that, post in the OOC if you got questions, or PM me! 8D TTy'all laterz!---------------------------------------------------[9:20am]))***
***Okay, send me requests on who you wanna board with cos I'm still trying to get an idea, else I'll just roll dice and flip coins until you're all settled. Departure has not happened just yet, but it's coming up within my next couple posts, watch for Germany post, =w= ------------------------------------------------------------------[12:35]***

***WE'RE ALL ON THE SHIP NOW GETTING SITUATED IN OUR ROOMS BEFORE HEADING TO THE LOBBY!! The Ball is almost completely in motion yo 0w0 keep it up!------------------------------------------------------------------[1:39]***
***ORIENTATION HAS COMMENCED!! >,> Going a little faster than expected xD. Awhoot!------------------------------------------------------------------[7:07pm 1/16]***

***Orientation has ENDED. now go around the boat, mingle, have fun, be sexy, EAT!-----------------------------------------------[10:10pm]******Curfew is literally in effect y'all; start heading towards wrapping it up =3=-----------------------------------------------[10:10pm]***

***Next Day! 0w0 --------------------------------------------------- [9:30pm]***

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

BlackVampireCat

CLASSES!

HOMEROOM 1:
Belgium
Canada
France
Germany
Hong Kong

Hungary