Welcome to Gaia! ::

Plot
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Sensei and Students
Accepted Profiles
User Image
PLOT

It’s been 10 years since Naruto Shippuuden. Naruto and the rest of his friends are now in their twenties, and are in charge of the village. Naruto has become Hokage while some of the others have gone on to become sensei, mednin and other such occupations. Tsunade is retired from the post of Hokage though she still acts as an advisor to Naruto. Sasuke returned after being defeated by Naruto, and though some in the village are slow to trust the one time traitor, he is managing to eek out a living.

Naruto’s priority at the moment is to bring peace to all the lands. So he is holding a Peace Summit, and shinobi from the various nations are gathering in Kanoha to attend. It’s the perfect opertunity for those from the other villages to mingle with those from the Hidden Leaf.

So, what became of our favourite Shinobi?
Sensei: Kiba, Shikamaru, Lee, Hinata, Kankuro, Temari
MedNins: Sakura, Ino
ANBU Neji, TenTen, Chouji, Shino
Kage Naruto, Gaara
Rules

PM your profiles to me in a message titled “Rokudaime”

• I and Kira Shizu are in charge. This means we have the last word over what happens.
  • Please note that no characters are married yet unless both players agree, and then it must be PMed to me for approval in a PM titles “Match made in Heaven”. You will probably be approved, so just do it!
  • No Uchiha or Uzumaki relatives for OCs.
  • I can change the rules as I see fit.
  • Send me your profiles for approval before beginnning to RP.
  • Highlight under the word Rules.
  • Be kind and curteous.
  • No “chatspeak” in the RP.
  • Use (()), {{}}, or [[]] for ooc. For example ((OOC goes here.))
  • Please use your best grammar and English. We understand it may not be your first language, but it is annoying to read poor grammar all the time.
  • Make friends! That’s what it’s all about!
  • Only Three students per sensei. First come, first serve.
Sensei and Students

Kiba:
Hinata:
Shikamaru:
Lee:
Kankuro:
Temari:
Profile Skeleton

[u]User Name:[/u]
[u]Character’s name[/u]:
[u]Character’s age[/u]:
[u]Character’s gender[/u]:
[u]Character’s rank[/u]:
[u]Character’s Crush[/u]:

[u]Character’s History[/u]:

[u]Character’s Personality[/u]:

[u]Character’s looks[/u]:

[u]RP Sample[/u]:
((Bump crying ))

Unbeatable Lover

7,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
((OK, ok. I'll post heh heh XD))

Gaara stared into the vast desert. He blinked, "Peace...?" The word seems strange on his tongue. "Hokage... wants peace..." he sighed. "Is that possible between all the nations?"

Kisu's mouth was set in a straight line, her arms were under her armpits, she sat up in a tree. Her eyes were closed. Then slowly opened, her sand coloured eyes were sleepily. She rubbed them, yawning. She sat up, "Ahh. I'm sore..." her voice was calm. She shifted out of the tree, her purple hair floating in the wind.
Kiba and Akamaru sat just outside the gat to the village, the human leaned back against the flank of the canine as they rested. They were supposed to be watching for foreigners arriving for the peace conference, but Kiba soon began to doze off. Akamaru whimpered to let him know he should stay awake, Kiba simply propped his arms behind his head and yawned.

Unbeatable Lover

7,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Gaara blinked a few times, the sun was brighter. "Hm... a few days... this should be good..."

Kisu walked towards the Village gates, still half asleep. Which was bad. If someone pissed her off.... it wasn't going to be pretty. She stumbled to the gate, her head went up. She was Kiba and Akamaru, sighing. They were always together, it made her feel lonely.
At Kisu's approach, Kiba cracked an eye, taking in her appearance. He knew this youth, not well, but enough to know her name from seeing her around the village. He stretched and yawned once more before climbing to his feet, "Oi, Kisu...what's up?"
Chu was walking in the forest, travelling to who knows where. As usual she would stop at the first village she saw and spent the night there, but this time it was different. this time, she walked and arrived too a fork in the road, one sign pointed too some village a little further and the other one was for Konohagakure, the village she had lost someone too. Taking a deep breath the girl walked in that direction, she was going too Konoha. I wonder if he will be there... she thought and let out a long sigh, keeping her walk and passing the gates no problem, looking around the place. it was so big there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff