⊰ Status ;;Open & Accepting profiles and main characters
              ⊰ Links ;; Profiles - OOC

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Plotline

Two years after Demon World Tournament, Team Urameshi went their separate ways. Keiko and Yusuke are working together in Keiko's family store. Kuwabara is off in collage study became an doctor. Kurama pushes his studies more and still living with his human mother. Hiei is off in demon world training. Kuwabara started to think back on the old days now everything was fun and being together. Not only Kuwabara, Everyone on that team started to think back on the old days. They all wished they had one more time together to fight.

One day Koenma appeared before the old Urameshi team with some news. He told them their was another Dark Tournament. New owner bought back the ring and wants Yusuke and his group to fight in this new tournament. But Team Urameshi is not the guest no more. Their is new guest. They want to fight with Yusuke and his group. Koenma told them this Tournament more stronger and more darker then the last. Now with another Dark Tournament underway. Yusuke and his friends started training for the tournament.

Tournament being two months away. Dose Yusuke have time to get his group together? Who will win this tournament? You tell me. Your the ones with the keyboard.

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
Rules

[ o1 ] : Be literate! Use proper grammar, capitalize, sentence structure, no one liners, you know the drill.
              [ o2 ] : Abide by the Gaia TOS at all times.
              [ o3 ] : God-modding, cybering and all that are frowned upon and forbidden by most. Do not do it.
              [ o4 ] : No Mary Sue's (near perfect beings lacking flaws.) Please don't carry your character like that; it just makes everyone else's life a lot easier.
              [ o5 ] : PM me all profiles. Don't post them in the thread! I will ignore you if you do! Make sure you title your PM 'Forever and always' If you don't have a title. I can't accept you. This also make me understand that you read the Rules.
              [ o6 ] : ALWAYS have respect. A little goes a long way here. I have grammar problems along with spelling problems. I also have speech problems. I have some disorders. Just to let everyone know. Can't deal with it? Don't even bother joining.
              [ o7 ] : Make you post's pretty. Use pictures, icons, colors. Anything! So I'm not staring at a blank post. No one likes that.
              [ o8 ] : And now the final and a very important rule, have fun!

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
Main Characters & Reserves

Remember -- Reserved and Joining Are for Make-up characters only. Please do not send them for canons and always send a reserve profile if you're planning to be a non-canon character. However do remember to send a pm with a roleplay sample and what canon character you would like to play.

Main Characters

Character Name:
              Roleplay Sample:

Reserved

450 x 200 - Image of character
              User Name:
              Character Name:
              Roleplay Sample:

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
Profiles

[imgright]Anime picture only.[/imgright]
              [size=11]
              [color=postcolorone]Hello! My name is:[/color] [color=Postcolortwo](Character Name)[/color]
              [color=postcolorone]Welcome to call me:[/color] [color=postcolortwo](Nick Names)[/color]
              [color=postcolorone]I was born as a:[/color] [color=Postcolortwo](Race)[/color]
              [color=postcolorone]Candles on the cake:[/color] [color=postcolortwo](Age)[/color]
              [color=postcolorone]Last time I checked I was a:[/color] [color=postcolortwo](Male or Female)[/color]
              [color=postcolorone]I choose carried those for a reason:[/color] [color=postcolortwo](Weapons)[/color]
              [color=postcolorone]The power that is over flowing me:[/color] [color=postcolortwo](Powers)[/color]
              [color=postcolorone]More photos:[/color] [color=postcolortwo](Other Pictures of the character)[/color]
              [color=postcolorone]Give me those, I will love you!:[/color] [color=postcolortwo](Likes)[/color]
              [color=postcolorone]Keep them away me! I will hate you![/color] [color=postcolortwo](dislikes)[/color]
              [color=postcolorone]My life story:[/color] [color=postcolortwo](Bio)[/color]
              [color=postcolorone]Emotions of the heart:[/color] [color=postcolortwo](Personalty)[/color]
              [color=postcolorone]Maybe my heart follow to the end:[/color] [color=postcolortwo](Crush)[/color]
              [color=postcolorone]I choose this side for a reason:[/color] [color=postcolortwo](Good or Bad)[/color]
              [color=postcolorone]I have one more thing!:[/color] [color=postcolortwo](Any thing else about your character)[/color]
              [color=postcolorone]Person the behind me is:[/color] [color=postcolortwo](User Name)[/color][/size]

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
Main Characters

Yusuke Urameshi ⇁
              Shuichi Minamino/Youko Kurama ⇁
              Kazuma Kuwabara ⇁
              Hiei ⇁
              Botan ⇁
              Keiko ⇁
              Yukina ⇁
              Genkai ⇁
              Shizuru Kuwabara ⇁
              Koenma ⇁
              Touya ⇁
              Jin ⇁
              Rinku ⇁
              Chuu ⇁
              Shishiwakamaru ⇁
              Suzaku ⇁

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
Accepted Profiles

[ One ]
              Taken
              User Image
              User Name:
              xx Moon Princess Luna xx
              Character Name:
              Mika Hanakana
              Side:
              Good

[ Two ]
              User Image
              User Name: Aya_Natsume2012
              Character Name: Haruna Mami
              Side: Neutra

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
Reserved

For Later

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
Reserved

For Later

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
Reserved

For Later

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
☆ ↘ ↘ Spirit Element Warrior
『 Girl from another universe 』

User Image

It's been two weeks since she fallen into this world. She thought it was all a big dream. Until she was discover by Genkai who taken her in then trained her as her own student also. She never thought meeting the real characters from the anime series she loved so much. Since the meeting with Koenma she haven't been the same person.

She had to get stronger to fight in this tournament she wanted to close the links between her world and this one. She did not want anyone to fall into the same place she was in right now. She sighed as she rolled over on her side. Staring out the window. She bought some things from her world. She had this rare power where she go back to her world also.

Genkai believe it's was just her. She believe that Mika was the only person that go back and forward between portals between worlds. No else can't see her world just herself. She misses her family she saw them week ago. She never told her parents the truth between this. She did not want them to worried about her.

She sat up, as she grabs her phone off the table then pocket it. She believe it was useless in this place. Many people stared at her because she was different then others. She sighed as she stood up then heads out of the bedroom into the hallway. She just remember Genkai said something about meeting Yusuke and the others. She wounder what would happen if she told them her story?

Would they believe her? Genkai had hard time believing her at first. "Mika?" Genkai walked over to the young female. "Don't tell Yusuke about your world. I want keep that a secret for now. Just tell them a fake story why you're here." Older woman explained, as Mika nodded her head. She will make up something for now. She figure that was for the best. "I'll Genkai-Sama." with an smile on her face. She walked through the hallways heading into the kitchen.

Mood: Content
    Party: Myself
    Crush: That a Secret

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MASTER OF TEMPTRESS & ESPIONAGE
User Image
Haruna had just walked through a Portal as the 'new Visitor' had went to another part of Genkai's place. "Good to see you again after all of these years Genkai-San, I do hope that you haven't forgotten that special little girl that was also a Pupil of yours." Said Haruna in a joking tone of voice as she had went and sat down beside the Woman while looking bored. "As you can tell Koenma is being lazy and sent me out here to help out Yusuke and the others but I hope that you won't mind me having some fun though, right?" Asked Haruna as she had a small mischievous smirk while looking at her, a woman that she greatly respected. "Oh and Yusuke and the others haven't met me yet and with how Koenma usually throws me off people and Kurama and Hiei recognize me as a Thief and a Spy there will be a lot of noise, I just wanted to let you know and apologize in advance Genkai." Said Haruna as she had rubbed the back of her head a little before she had looked at the trees and flowers surrounding them. "This place hasn't changed a bit since I was nine, has it...?" Asked Haruna as she had a small smile on her lips while her eyes scanned the area.

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points

User Image

Mika turned around facing an unfamiliar face to her she don't remember her in the series. Was she an new character that was added? this series have an new season? she did not know since she bought that new video game everything haven't been the same for her. She stared at Genkai it's seem like she knew Genkai also. The older woman stared at Haruna for moment."I haven't gotten about you." At the moment the dark haired female walked away from the two as she was getting bad chills from this person she did not like it one bit.

Mika was the person that did not like speaking to others she was shy type also. Genkai stared at Mika as she walked off. "Remember what I said Mika.. I mean it.." Mika nodded her head, as she walked down the stairs. Genkai turned facing Haruna. "It's alright, I can understand that.. Not the place is the still the same.." She sighed. As Genkai sat down. "I want to apologize about Mikl. She an new student of mine. She came to me from far away land." Mika stood over near the pond of the yard.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
MASTER OF TEMPTRESS & ESPIONAGE
User Image
"Its alright and besides she doesn't know me so I understand as to why she wouldn't speak to me." Said Haruna as she had looked at the young girl before turning back to Genkai as she was speaking. "That's a pretty cute name, Miki I mean...hey! By the way the name is Haruna Mami!" Said Haruna as she had yelled loud enough for Miki or everybody in the World to hear her since it seemed like she was in a pretty good mood. "Oh okay then, well I hope that she can adjust to our ways and all since she isn't from here..." Said Haruna as she understood about being in that position before a lot of times when she was really young. "Hmph Urameshi sure doesn't know about how to be on time at all...I guess that I will go and train myself a bit until they get here or else I'd die of boredom around here." Said Haruna jokingly as she had stood up and walked past Miki. "Since you do not know the ways of this Land I could probably teach you after I finish my training, you are also welcome to watch if you'd like." Said Haruna as she had stopped walking when she was behind Miki before she had vanished as if she had never even set foot on the land.

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points

User Image

Mika stared at the sky for moment as she cough the female's name. Yeah she wasn't an character from the series. As she stared at Haruna for moment as she walked over to her. Mika placed her hands into her pocket. "That sounds like an plan to me. It's nice to meet you also Haruna." But she did not understand why she can't trust this person maybe it was just her she did not know herself.

Since she trained with Genkai she have an habit of not trusting others. At times she wounder if something to do with her universe also. She wanted to keep that a secret. She did not want anyone from this world attacking her universe. That was the reason Genkai said to keep it low for now. She blinked as the woman vanished into air. She wasn't human. Training grounds? she wounder where that can be around here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out