Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

╠Story╡

You may think this is all fun and games think again........... Back then Masters will come to the Mihasawa Slave shop at top a mountain guards everywhere you look. Slaves trapped in a small rusted cage if they attempted to escape they get a punishment hitting them or they might get NO FOOD THAT NIGHT !! so come and see for yourself I know you'll like one.
Rules

.;|| Follow Gaia Tos, no cybering, autohitting, godmodding, you get it.
.;|| PM me the profiles with Help Me or Save Me for slaves and for masters I own you know
.;|| Please PLEASE think about it before joining I have some of my roleplays ending because people don't post (A new heart which is closed)
.;|| I know I know romance but it's a big deal with me I will LOVE to have romance but please keep it pg-17 thanks!
.;|| You can have three characters if you want ^ ^
.;|| Please don't have a one sentence post that really makes me mad wink
.;|| Have Fun!! ^w^
{[Collar Colors]}

C h o o s exxxxW i s e l y

Pink= loving, can be used as a love slave, and must always be kept around the owner.
Black= dangerous, is not to be trusted and must always be watched.
Red= disobediant, is likely to disobey orders given and should be worked with for good slave.
Orange= hyper, will be very energetic, and will need lots of exercise, and time to play.
Purple= depressed or shy, should not be pressed to hard, and will need some time to get used to master or mistress.
Blue= quiet or rarely talks, must be given time to warm up and speak to master or mistress, must be patient with these slaves in order for them to feel comfortable.
Green= easily made jealous, not likely to accept another slave, and needs to be the center of attention almost all the time.
White= very obediant, will do whatever the owner asks, and will not disobey when asked to do anything.
Grey= calm, is likely to do all that master or mistress says, and does not need much pushing to become obedient.

Charms

Y o u xxx c a n xxxx c h o o s e xxxx t h r e e xxxx c h a r m s

Frying Pan= Can cook
Spool of thread= Can sew
Broom= Good at cleaning
Red Heart= Lover
Pink Heart= Companion
Skull and cross bones= Dangerous
Ball= Likes to play
Shield= Can protect ones master if they so desire
{[Profile skeletons]}

M a s t e r
Quote:
Gaia Username:
Roleplay Name: (first,Last)
I am what I am: (race)
Looking for: (color collar)
Would love: (2 or 3 Charms)
Pshh Look at me: (Picture of your character... Anime Only)
Dislikes: (3)

S l a v e
Quote:
Gaia Username:
Roleplay Name: (first,Last)
I am what I am: (race)
Love my collar: (color collar)
Im pretty good at: (2 or 3 Charms)
Pshh Look at me: (Picture of your character... Anime Only)
Dislikes: (3)
OxxxxxxxxPxxxxxxxExxxxxxxN
OPEN!!!! ^ ^
Oh by the way you can start posting ^ ^ heheh

Romantic Raider

User Image
xxkiriℓinexx

Kiriline slapped the bars of her cage angrily, cursing herself for getting stuck in such a mess yet again. She had scared her last master into returning her, but these people had learned her ways by now. Kiriline had escaped the shop more times than she could count, for her telekinetic abilities made escaping a piece of cake...But the guards no longer walked past her cage where she could easily swipe the keys from them...They had learned better than that.

The blonde girl adjusted her glasses after one last kick to the cage bars, before retreating to the back of the cage. She paced back and forth, running her fingers through her hair as she desperately brainstormed for ways she could escape. She needed to draw the guards closer so that she could steal the keys...Perhaps one of the near by slaves could create a distraction, and bring them to the area? That could work, but Kiriline knew better than to speak while the guards were listening. They'd punish her for sure.
☩Ⓢhinko☩

Never stop dreaming
User Image

Shinko sat on the corner of her metal cage her head buried trying to avoid the little sunlight, she looked up "tch" she growled she grabbed her stuffed cat and hold it closed to her chest "hymp, well at least the sun is going down" she whispered to herself. "neko neko" she growled.She took her hair and brushed it with her fingers "hehe" she giggled softly she smiled happily she grabbed the stuffed cat and started to wiggle it around "hehehe" she giggled with a smile on her face she put the cat in the corner and pointed her finger to it's face "YOU stay there!!!" she said "GAUWWW" she roared then winked and started to braid her hair.

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Kaylee Black

The guards weren't exactly polite with her when they tossed her into the cage that would most likely be her home for a while now. A look around the place as she was dragged in by the armed guards, one of them with a pretty nasty black eye from trying to suprise her, confirmed her worst nightmares. If she wasn't going to be sold off as some guy's slave, then she was a giraffe. One problem at a time. She was stuffed in a cage, and then she was picked up in the cage. The guards deposited their keys before entering the room that had all of the other cages with girls in them. She wondered why they left their keys behind, but figured she was in no position for asking why. The guards seemed to shy away from one girl with blonde hair and glasses, apparently trying to beat the heck out of her steel cage to escape. Weird. If the guards were a little frightened by her, then she would need to watch her back around her. She was able to defend herself, more or less with a few years of martial arts and parkour training under her belt thanks to her now departed adrenaline addicted dad, but here she figured the basic rules of things didn't exactly apply. She would definetely have to watch her back. The cage was set down, next to a girl who seemed obsessed with her hair, and the guards quickly made their way out of the room. Kaylee sighed, leaning her head back against the bars of the cage. This was gonna be a long day.

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Erik Pendlith

The motorcycle's engine stopped roaring as a large man removed the helmet he was wearing and tossed it over the handlebars. The man wasn't big as in a fat-a** big, he stood around 5'11, closer to six foot even, and was decently built. His blonde, feathery hair was covered over the top by a black beanie, his black, heavy-duty boots laced up nice and tight. He had the looks of a fighter, and all the ability of one with friends that pushed him to close to four years of muy thai and jujitsu now. He also had friends who were...questionable in their morality. He had been having a hard time with his family, and they had suggested this place to help him cool off. They had already talked to him about it, and he had agreed reluctantly. Maybe hiring a girl was a good option for him. He'd just have to see if they had a girl he liked.

Romantic Raider

User Image
xxkiriℓinexx

It seems as if someone was answering her prayers, wasn't it? Sure, Kiriline felt bad for the poor girl they were dropping off, but in order to do that, the guards had to come close by~

A sly grin spreading across her face, Kiriline reached her hands through the bars of her cage, stretching her fingers out towards the nearest guard. Her eyes glowed a soft purple, and the tips of her hair began to gently levitate a few inches from her back. The ring of keys around one of the guard's belt began to jingle, slowly unfastening themselves. As quietly as Kiriline could possibly make them, the keys floated over to her.

Until one of the guards moved suddenly.

The sudden movement caused Kiriline to panic, and lose her concentration. The keys fell to the ground with a clash, causing the blonde to release a long, drawn out string of swears.

Friendly Shapeshifter

9,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
☆Luna May✿

Luna closed her scarlett colored eyes gently as her old master came in with her, getting money for trading her in. He told them that she was a purebred and she would be a fine slave for any owner to have around the house. With that they placed her in a holding room while the older master filled out her paperwork and told them what they needed to know. He then walked away smiling happily looking at the money he got for the trade, Luna opened her eyes gently looking around at everyone in the cages then saw the men as they placed a collar with charms around her neck. They took her gently to her new cage where she would be staying in until they found her a new owner. Luna curled up in the back of her small cage and closed her eyes not wanting to look at anyone nor talk to them. She thought she was a good slave but apparently her master had grown bored with her, which tore her heart apart.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff