Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you were to join this Rp .. which of the following race(s) would you join as?

Vampire 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Werewolf 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Witch 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Wizard 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Fairy 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Unicorn 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Zombie 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Spirit 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Human 1 100.0% [ 1 ]
Other 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]
1 2 3 >

Setting::

In a town called Barcelona, Spain there live many people .. but one house in particular stood out. The Wolfe House.

The story I'm about to tell you is based on something that happened not to me but to other people in real life. There was a boy, he was five years old at the time and his name was Cody. He lived with his mom, dad, big sister and their cat. One day Cody and his nanny were at the park when this spirit starts talking to the boy. It follows him back to his house and goes bk there from time to time to talk to the boy whether its his bedtime, time for school or whatever. Cody starts believing everything this spirit is saying and soon calls him by Manny. Manny, after a few months, has Cody doing stuff he wouldn't normally do like talk back to his parents, try killing his sister's cat, acting up in school along with other stuff. His mother starts fearing that there was either something corrupting her son or something else and she tries to find out what was going on. She felt she was losing her son and becoming really scared that if she doesn't do anything to save him that she might not get her little boy back. She calls one of her friends whom she knew for a while who knew a thing or two about spirits and was told to do an exorcism on the house so thats what she does.

Before starting the exorcism, she takes him to her cousin's so she could perform the exorcism on the house the first time. Her husband was out of the house and so was her daughter, so she started setting the right stuff up to start the ritual. While his mom is doing the exorcism on her house, he's at his cousin's acting all weird in front of his cousin and her daughter who's also a little girl but like one or two years older than him. The cousin's daughter gets scared because Manny is helping Cody to cause her toys to float around the room so the cousin calls his mom and has her come to take him home. Cody's mom was called after performing the exorcism on the house so she did go and pick her son up to bring him home thinking everything was back to the way it was.

Three months later she finds it doesn't work because it comes back. Cody's acting worse than ever because he's really showing hate toward his mother, starting to hit her and one night while her son went into hers and her husband's room to sleep with them because Manny was starting to scare him, the mother went into his room to see what it was like to be her son. After about an hour or so in her son's room, she looks toward the door thinking she sees her son standing in the doorway. Well it was but this time Manny was possessing him and forced him to attack his mother. It was then when she decided the next day she'd call her friend to see why the first exorcism didn't work and was told to perform it with more attitude so thats what she did. When Cody and his big sister were in school and her husband was at work, she prepares to do the exorcism again but with attitude to let the demonic spirit know that she wants him gone.

The second exorcism is over and the demon spirit Manny is finally gone from the house. Cody was back and calling his mom mommy again, hugging her and talking to her unlike before he was sort of shutting himself away from his family, away from everyone. Now everything was back to normal .. or was it? This story was based on an episode i saw on a show called A Haunting. I thought it was an interesting episode so I based my character Kali on.
::Rules::

1:: No Godmodding.
2:: No Spamming.
3:: Do not disrespect any of the other rpers especially me.
4:: No Cybering.
5:: Romance is encouraged though.
6:: Use "color" when your character is talking and 'italics/color' when your character is thinking.
7:: Use (()), {{}}, [[]], or OOC when you're talking out of character.
8:: Do not use ~~, **, or -- for your character's actions.
9:: Please dont post your profiles .. PM them to me(Xena-s-Lil-Ang3l) or my friend (canten) titled "humans" for human characters, "the undead" for vampires, werewolves, anything like that, "mythical creatures" for the unicorns, cyclops, and anything like that as well, and "spirit hunters" for those who want to be a spirit hunter.
10:: As your sending us the PMs .. put either emoticon of your choice somewhere in your pm to let us know you read the rules.
11:: Use anime pictures in your profiles please.
12:: You can rp with as much as two characters unless we change it sometime in the middle of the rp.
13:: No Fighting or killing of any character unless the person you're fighting with, canten and i say so.
14:: Please be at least semi literate .. one liners are alright sometimes but not every other post though i understand writer's block.
15:: Please don't send us a profile, post once, say you're going to post again then don't .. let Canten and I as well as the other rpers know that you're going to be away ok? please? i understand computer problems but really if you're going to be away please let us know.
16:: Canten and I are God, we have the powers to add or remove rules when we feel needed.
17:: Any questions about the show or episode of the show .. pm me and i'll gladly answer.
18:: Last but not least .. Have fun.

::White List::
canten- for helping me out with this rp
Xena-s-Lil-Ang3l

::Black List::
None .. please lets try keeping it that way.

Gracious Seeker

Races

Vampires
Werewolves
Witches
Wizards
Fairies
Unicorns
Zombies
Spirits
Spirit Hunters
Pixies
Dragons
Ogres

Catagories

Undead: Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Wizards, Spirits, Zombies

Mythical: Fairies, Pixies, Unicorns, Dragons, Ogres, Cyclops

Humans: Spirit Hunters, Humans

NOTE: If there are any creature or thing that you wish to be just let me (canten) or Xena-s-Lil-Ang3l know. We'll categorize it later on. Thank you.

Gracious Seeker

Profile Skeleton

The One Pulling My Strings: (username)
My name is: (Character name)
I have sometimes been known as: (nickname optional)
I was born this: (gender)
I am what I am: (race)
The number of candles I've blown out this year is: (age)
My life has been thus of a tragedy: (background story)
I have been known to act like this: (personality)
When I look into a mirror this is what I see: (anime picture)
::Accepted Profiles::

The One Pulling My Strings: Xena-s-Lil-Ang3l
My name is: Kali Wolfe
I have sometimes been known as: N/A
I was born this: Female
I am what I am: Human
The number of candles I've blown out this year is: 5
My life has been thus of a tragedy: Kali was born in this haunting town .. her family is great they treat her they way anyone is supposed to treat any kid. Lately tho, Kali hasn't been acting like herself. She's been talking back to her parents, aunts and uncles, grandparents, cousins and even parents' friends. She won't listen and her grades are dropping, talking back to the teacher and treatin kids wrong in school .. she just started kindergarten as well. Her parents are really scared for her and want their little girl back not the girl she's become .. they're afraid they'll never see the light in her eyes again. Kali's even starting to scare herself with half the things she's done between home and school and her parents are trying to find someone to help her. When someone would .. whatever was causing her to act like this .. would just come back and cause her behavior to go down the tubes again. Her parents sometimes see her talking to herself but she's relle talking to some spirit her parents or family can't see and she often says the spirit says its ok to do that stuff so thats why she does it, she doesn't understand all that much that the stuff like talking back and all she's been doing is wrong.
I have been known to act like this: Kali has herself shut away from everyone, she doesn't talk much to anyone but this spirit without knowing its demonic, she's very shy otherwise for some reason, but once she gets to know someone .. she's a very sweet, funny, loving person.
When I look into a mirror this is what I see: Kali

Gracious Seeker

Accepted Profiles

The One Pulling My Strings: canten
My name is: Katarina Sarrasri
I have sometimes been known as: Kit, Kit-Kat
I was born this: female
I am what I am: Human
The number of candles I've blown out this year is: 17
My life has been thus far a tragedy: Katarina's parents were haunted by the spirits of this town. She's lived all her life knowing the terrors of what those said spirits can do to a human. She witnessed both her parents deaths because the spirit drove them to insanity. Her twin brother Kito has been by her side. He's so far protected her from the spirits. Katarina clings to her brothers side whenever someone new comes around. She trusts no one at this point not sure what harm might befall her. She also knows how to defeat the spirits thanks to her brother, but she is not yet known as a Spirit Hunter.
I have been known to act like this: Katarina has a very shy personality. She's been through alot. Her brother is always by her side protecting her from the evil of this world. She can break out of her shell once she gets to know you and become one of the nicest girls you'd ever want to meet.
When I look into a mirror this is what I see: Katarina

The One Pulling My Strings: canten
My name is: Kito Sarrasri
I have sometimes been known as: N/A
I was born this: male
I am what I am: Spirit Hunter
The number of candles I've blown out this year is: 17
My life has been thus of a tragedy: Kito was never really around when his parents were haunted. He was always out living up his life trying to make the most of it. He and Katarina at the time didn't get along. They were distant until the day he came home to see Katarina crying over his parents dead bodies. He ran over to his sister and vowed to never let anything like that bestow upon her. He then vowed to protect her with his life. He became a Spirit Hunter to protect his twin sister.
I have been known to act like this: Kito is a little hot headed, yet not around Katarina in fear he might hurt her. He is also very distant to new people.
When I look into a mirror this is what I see:
Kito

Gracious Seeker

((Bump!! lol just felt like bumping til i get my first post written lol))
((lol its all good. Bump!! .. i bumped back smile .. haha biggrin ))

Gracious Seeker

((lol bump still working on it lol))

Gracious Seeker

Katarina Sarrasri

~The Quiet One~

User Image

Katarina walks through the town her eyes averted to the ground, clinging to her twin brothers arm. She was terrified of being out here. She brings her attention up to him slowly looking at him trying to plead with him to take her back home. "Kito please I don't like being out here. Can't I go back home?" She says as she shakes his head at her his hand resting on the sword slightly. She sighs bringing her attention up hearing a commotion going on in front of them wondering what could possibly be going on. She tilts her head slightly letting go of his arm and running ahead. She stops as she reaches the front of the crowd watching in amazement at what the townspeople were doing. She didn't understand what was going on. It was almost as if they enjoyed torturing the poor girl on the ground. She turns to tell Kito what was going on but couldn't find him anywhere. She looks around frantically trying to find him. Her breathing starting to pick up as she calls his name "Kito!" She yells trying to push her way away from all the people.

Gracious Seeker

Kito Sarrasri

The Defender

User Image

Kito walks through the town his eyes watching everyone walk not trusting their next move. He couldn't tell at the moment who was and who wasn't possessed by spirits. He shakes his head slightly hearing his twins complaints. He sighs as she averts her gaze away from him. His hand tightens around the sword hearing the commotion in front of them. He doesn't acknowledge the fact that Katarina had unlatched herself from his arm. He slowly kept on walking around the crowd kind of curious as to what was going on. He looked over to let Katarina know that they were now going to go home. He gasps slightly not seeing her anywhere. "Katarina!" He calls now worried for her well being. He pushes his way through the crowd wondering where she could have disappeared too. He sighs in relief as he hears her calling his name. "Katarina." He responds running up to her. He smiles lightly feeling her clinging to his shirt glad that she had found him again. "Katarina what were you thinking. You should have let me know you wanted to go check out what was going on I would have went with you." He says relieved to have her safe. He didn't want to lose the last of his family.
-Kali Wolfe-

--The Troubled Child--

User Image

Kali was being forced to do horrible stuff by this demonic spirit. The people of the town were criticizing her for stuff that wasnt her fault because she was only a kid and couldn't control it. She looks around seeing twins walking around and they seemed to be the only ones not criticizing her. She tries pushing herself away from the crowd and only just succeeds. she looks around seeing the twins again and looks at them then takes off running, hiding in a dark alley refusing to go home because she didnt think her family cared or even noticed she was gone. Her and her family got along great for a while but then this spirit came around and started ruining her life and turning her against her family and she didnt know how to stop it. She sat on the ground in the alley and hid her face on her knees in tears as she was starting to get really scared that the spirit might never leave her alone and she refused to go to the park she met the demon spirit in so that wouldnt help any either.

Gracious Seeker

Katarina Sarrasri

~The Quiet One~

User Image

Katarina clings to her brothers shirt. "Kito, I was so scared." She says tears slowly forming in her eyes. She shakes her head slightly slowly wiping the tears from her eyes "Can we go home now?" She asks looking up at him as a few of the tears slide down her face. She watches as his hand slowly reaches up and wipes the tears away from her eyes. A nod is seen. "Yes Katarina we can go home now." Kito says as he smiles at her. She looks back at him and smiles. She wraps her arms around his as they slowly start walking home. She was happy that Kito hardly ever got mad at her or annoyed with the fact she clings to him, but she was scared that if she ever let go she'd lose him just like she lost her parents.
-Kali Wolfe-

--The Troubled Child--

User Image

Kali looked out of the alley seeing the twins walking passed, she then looks in front of her and shakes her head "im not doing it! no more please! no!" she screams as tears roll down her face shaking her head still. she refuses to do anything the spirit was telling her to do anymore. she was terrified of actually hurting someone and was finding out everything she was doing was bad. she never felt so alone in her life, she knew her family was really upset with her and probably didnt want her in the family anymore because of the stuff she did there as well as in school which wasnt her fault at all. she tried her hardest to control it but she couldnt, she was just a kid and she was too weak.

Gracious Seeker

Kito Sarrasri

The Defender

User Image

Kito turns his head quickly hearing the outburst of the small child. He pushes Katarina behind him as he looks closely at her. "You." He says coldly. "What are you doing out in the streets alone." His hand slowly reaches down towards his sword. The sword he has used to rid this little town of a few spirits. His eyes narrow as he watches her cry out to something. He could tell she was being possessed. He turned his head towards Katarina nodding to her. He knew he might need help with this one. Maybe his sister would be brave enough to help him. He had to try and befriend the small child first before he'd exterminate the spirit. He didn't want to frighten her at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff