Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 87 88 89 > >>

Beloved Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Hello there, and welcome to the KHFFCF, or, Kingdom Hearts/ Final Fantasy Chatroom Fun!

═━┈-----------------------------------------------------┈━═

This is a remake of an old favorite Chatroom from long ago, that was tragically murdered by school, but now its back from the grave, and we're looking for some more fun!

Join as any character you like from either the Kingdom Hearts series, or Final Fantasy. Sora, Cloud, The Organization, or a Moogle, the possibilities are endless!

If you have any questions, feel free to message either G-Light-1994, or Dumb of the Duck. ❤

User Image

Profile Thread

Taken Characters

Beloved Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

The Rules!

Rule Number One; Literacy.

When posting in the chat, I would love it if you all kept as literate as you can. This includes spelling, grammar, punctuation, no text talk, and a two-three line minimum. This does not mean we all want to read an entire wall of text, but one liners get annoying quickly. I understand occasional writers block, and sometimes a one liner is ten times funnier in some instances, So I will let it slide a few times, and I don't mind an "lol" or a "WEWT!" now and again, just plz d0n l3t m3 c u tlkin lik t1s. As this is a chat, and not a normal roleplay, Please don't speak in third person. You may use * text here* or -text here - for actions, In fact, it is encouraged. I'm not a stickler, and I don't usually call anyone out on it, but please, just keep literacy in mind, along with spell check.

Rule Number Two; Post Styles

For the love of Xemnas! Make your posts pretty! I wanna see colors, and pictures, and pretty fonts! I want a two picture minimum in your posts, and at least one other color then black. Quotes are great, but not required, and everyone loves different sizes (also not required)! If you're having trouble coming up with a good post style, feel free to tell me! I'll be happy to make one for you or ask someone else for help. And remember, there's no such thing as a stupid question!.... Other than "Who would win in a fight, a Mog or cloud?"....that is a stupid question.

Rule Number Three; Manners

Please, while you post here, be respectful of your fellow posters. I understand, and appreciate comic mischief, that's just plan fun, but being out right mean out side of the chat, will earn you a warning. If I feel I've warned you enough, you will be put on the Black list, and banned from the chat. Sorry, but that's just the way it is. And please try to include any new members. I expect you all to talk to more then just one person, while someone else is ignored. Try and include everyone! If someone talks to you, talk to them back! Its only the friendly thing to do!

Rule Number Four; Love

All love is accepted and encouraged here. Het, yaoi, yuri, WHATEVER, you won't be discriminated against at all. In fact, homophobes are encouraged to either keep quiet about their opinions or not join at all. Really, there aren't a lot of little kids on here, so just keep it at a PG-16 level and we won't have any problems. ;D

Rule Number Five; Profiles

Send All of your profiles to G-Light-1994, Via personal message, titled "K.H.F.F.C.F". This way, I'll know what your PMing me, And I wont pass you off as a spammer. I will post all of your Profiles in the profile thread (The link is in the first post, if you happened to miss it). Please take the time to read over everyone else's profiles as well, So you can get to know the character they're putting out, as it is okay to alter personality slightly (just not over the top please).

Rule Number Six; Original Characters

Sorry everyone, but I am not currently allowing Original characters. I will discuss it with my fellow posters at a later time if I should allow it, but for at the moment, I don't want the chat to be full of a bunch of Sephiroth's Kin, if you know what I mean. Plus, It is a lot easier, and more fun, to chat with the characters we all already know and love, rather then trying to learn a whole new character, that could change at any minute. Sorry.

Rule Number Seven; Have Fun!

Come on people! let lose! This is a free place, you can do what ever you want! I don't mind a little character personality alterations. I men yeah, I don't want to see Sephiroth and Cloud, skipping down a field of flowers, whistling a merry tune (unless in someway forced to do so), but then again, I don't want to see them brushing everyone off, and emitting emo waves either. I want to see silliness, I am a fan of the absurd! You can give each other pet names, and talk about odd things. This is a chat, not a full on role play! For the love of all that is a chocobo, Have fun!

User Image

Beloved Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Finally! Here are your profile skeletons! Remember to PM them to G-Light-1994 titled "K.H.F.F.C.F" So I know you're not spammers! Also, remember to fill in the theme song section in with a Youtube link.

[imgleft]Icon image here[/imgleft]
[color=postcolor1][size=10]✖My Namesake Is: [/size][size=9]insert character name here[/size][/color]
[color=postcolor2][size=10]✖But You Can Call Me:[/size] [size=9] insert screen name here[/size][/color]
[color=postcolor1][size=10]✖But They Pull The Strings:[/size] [size=9]Insert your username here[/size] [/color]
[color=postcolor2][size=10]✖This Plays When I'm In The Room:[/size] [size=9]Insert Theme song here[/size] [/color]
[color=postcolor1][size=10]✖And Another Thing!:[/size] [size=9]Anything else here[/size] [/color]

CHARACTER COUPLES:
(This list will be filled in as time goes on. )

Please send G-Light-1994 a PM titled "Relationship" if a couple happens~ 4laugh

Sora & Riku heart
Axel & Demyx heart
Namine & Xion heart

User Image

Beloved Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Mod List

You must listen to whoever is on this list, for their word is law. Only those chosen may be a moderator in the first place, and I'm one tough cookie to convince.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

G-Light-1994
Dumb of the Duck

User Image

Beloved Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Of course while we're all here we're going to need moderators! We can't let everyone run rampant like unwatched children! If you would like to be a moderator, please fill out the profile below, and send me a PM titled "Mod Position".

Why would you like to be a moderator? [] state your reason here []
How would we benefit from you being a mod? [] []
How did you find this Chat? [] []
Tell me something absurd. [] []

User Image

Beloved Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

*Insert evil laughter here* Hello kiddies, and welcome...TO THE BLACK LIST! MUAHAHAHA!!!! *cough cough* Just kidding! you only get added here if you're REALLY bad, and everyone hates you. Hurray! : D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No one yet! Lets keep it that way~

User Image

Beloved Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
White List

This, my friends, is the white list. A list that is quite difficult to get on, but is filled with wonderment! Its a list of people that have kept this thread alive, have done great deeds, or are just all around good people, or all of the above! If your on it, Bask in its glory! If you want on it, just PM me with your reasoning =w=

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

**In no specific Order**

White Coat Hypertension ♥
Hit Delete ♥
iLexi-chan ♥
Chichistar ♥
Dumb of the Duck ♥

Beloved Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Events!

Here we go guys! Here we'll post upcoming events in the chat, so be sure to keep checking back! Usually, there will be an announcement in the title that lets you know when to take a look, so don't worry! C:

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Currently No Event!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Beloved Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100

Beloved Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100

Beloved Dabbler