Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Story

The exorcists of the Black Order are in the middle of the heated battle between themselves, and the Millenium Earl and his pawns, the Noah family. Traveling around the world, these two opposing forces search for the special occurrences of Innocence. The Earl wishes to destroy all Innocence, while the Exorcists wish to find the hosts of the Innocence, and bring them to be trained by the Order. Our story begins during this war filled era, where the akuma of the Earl run rampant, creating more despair than the world could ever imagine.

Our view with the Exocists will begin in lovely Germany, And the Noah and Akuma shall start in France.
Table of Contents

Story
Rules
Cannon Characters
Created Characters
Updates/Announcements
Whitelist/Blacklist
Banners
Beginning Post

Rules

I know we all hate reading these lists, but they are greatly needed in a civilized world, let alone RP.

1. Please be literate. I don't want text talk, or chat talk. I want sentences. And I know that no one is perfect, but do try to have correct spelling. I would also like more than one sentence per post.
2. Post as often as you can. I know that we all have live beside Gaia, but if you are going to be gone for a while, I want you to PM me. If I'm going to be gone I'll put it in the announcements.
3. You need to know at least a little something about D. Gray-Man to join. You don't have to be up-to-date with the latest manga, or the anime, just know the basic story plot.
4. Highlight the end of this rule to see what to put in the subject box of your PM. Lavi loves chocolate
5. No god-modding. No one is that powerful, not even the Millennium Earl.
6. Romance is okay, but this is not a romance RP. If you are going to have a romantic inclination towards another character, keep it PG-13. after that take it to the PMs. We don't want to read it.
7. I don't want any Yaoi, Yuri, or any other sort of guyxguy, girlxgirl pairings. I'm not predjudice, I just don't want to read about it.
8. Have Fun, don't let these rule put a damper on your mood.
9. I am the all-powerful creator of this RP. I can add rule when I see fit.

Cannon Characters

Allen Walker-redhottie1

Linali Lee / Rinali Li-PhantomDakuu

Lavi / Rabi-hoshinami

Kanda Yuu-

Komui Lee / Komui Li-

Bookman-hoshinami

General Cross-

Miranda Lotto-

Alestor Krowley-

Millennium Earl-

Ticki Mick-

Rhode Camelot-

JasDebi-

Skim Bolic-

Lulubelle-

To be one of these characters, please send the following to me:

Username:

Character Name:

Example of Rp:

I would like for all-most of the Cannon Characters to be filled before several Created Characters are used.

This is an actual player's profile, please mak it look somehting like this:

Username: hoshinami

Character Name: Lavi and Bookman

Example of Rp: The cold winter air sent chills down his spine. 'Why did winter have to be so cold?' Lavi thought as he crunched through the snow. "Panda, how much longer are you going to drag me on in these deathly conditions. I'm going to freeze to death here." "Shut up," reprehended Bookman as he hit Lavi upside the head. Lavi fell face first into the snow, foot hitting a tree, causing snow to fall on top of him from its branches. "Quit trying to kill me Panda!" cried Lavi as he tried to jump out of his snow grave. "The only one trying to kill you is yourself," replied Bookman as he continued walking.

Created Characters

For created characters please use the following:

Username:
Character Name:
Job/Occupation: {Finder, Exocist, Noah, Akuma}
Bio:
Apperance: {Picture or really detailed written description}
RP Sample:

~Updates/Announcements~

November 22- Under Construction

November 24- Opened!!!
Whitelist

hoshinami-for being the first to join! ^^

Blacklist
Banners

If someone would be willing to make a banner for this Rp, I would be so greatful. I have no experience in this area.

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/open-a-whole-new-order-d-gray-man-lit-rp/t.35047477/][IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t97/ishballgrl/dgmcitymped2copy.jpg[/IMG][/url]
BUMPPPP!!!!
Bump! I need peoples so badly... crying

Dangerous Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash