Welcome to Gaia! ::

Consider applying?

Yes 0.49090909090909 49.1% [ 27 ]
No 0.10909090909091 10.9% [ 6 ]
SQUIRREL! 0.4 40.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

User Image

Original Storyline; Sunset Horizon (c) Alleyboy Bolin
                                                              Original Revised Plot, Storyline, Rules, World Ideas, Unbirth Enemies, Heart Shards; The Dawning (c) Weakened As I am
                                                              Graphics; b o n d i e e

User Image xxxxxxx User Image
                                                              --Okay, so we're still looking for an Unbirth Judge of the Earth, Kairi, Roxas, Namine, one ORIGINAL keybearer, and Organization Members/Unbirth Judglings. Please apply!
    User ImageUser Image
      Organization XIII was defeated, and Kingdom Hearts hung untouched and aloof in the sky, its magnificent power no longer a threat. The heroes of light returned to their homes at last, thinking their battles were finally over...

The heroes of light were wrong.

Through methods unknown, Xemnas and his right-hand man have returned and are steadily recruiting new Nobodies in an attempt to rebuild their shattered Organization. Their new goals remain a mystery, as does their existence itself, but it is clear that they are a threat.

However, the forces of light have more to worry about than reborn Nobodies. A new enemy has surfaced, calling themselves the Unbirth, and they also have their sights set on harnessing the power of Kingdom Hearts.

Due to the state of chaos caused in the universe by the rampant darkness in recent years, there exist worlds that were extinguished very shortly after they were created, resulting in a sort of implosion within their residents, who never had the opportunity to be born. The unborn souls of these beings wander the realm of inbetween until a particularly powerful soul draws in several of its neighbors and creates a physical presence - these creatures are the Unbirth.

A select few Unbirth take on a human appearance and develop sentience and personality, much like Nobodies. However, being creatures of Nothingness, these beings lack a heart, also like Nobodies. The most powerful of these humanoid Unbirth are the Unbirth Judges, who have taken it upon themselves to "judge" the realm of light and all its creatures. Each Judge possesses a mastery of a specific element, and has one humanoid underling that possesses a similar affinity.

To top it all off, the forces of darkness have become restless and hostile, and Heartless have slowly begun to spread across the worlds once more, causing widespread havoc and chaos.

The Light has not taken this lying down, however. Seven new Keybearers have been crowned across the worlds, and King Mickey has alerted Sora, Riku, and Kairi of the trouble brewing across the worlds and of their new allies. Moreover, the Light has also provided its heroes with a new tool: the Heart Shards.

When Ansem the Wise's attempt to digitize Kingdom Hearts failed and hearts poured down all across the worlds, some gathered together and coalesced into a physical shape. The purest of these are the Heart Shards, created when five completely innocent hearts bind together; only ten of these rare crystals exist in total, scattered across the worlds. The Light has blessed these Heart Shards, bestowing a unique ability upon each and designating a specific Keyblade wielder as its bearer. When all ten are joined together, the path to Kingdom Hearts will open once more...

With both heroes and villains seeking these valuable trinkets, the trio prepares themselves for one more epic journey, in hopes that this will be the final battle for the worlds.

...The only question is, will they be victorious?

"Being without shadows,
      their world crumbles to nothing.
      The man with shadow,
      he'll return here soon."

User ImageUser Image
      ☇♚LITERACY
      This is a literate roleplay. I'm not expecting professional work or novels here, but if there's a consistent problem with grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc, we'll have an issue. I'm also expecting at least 350 words per post - none of this four/five lines business. Here is a link to a simple online word-counter, for those of you that don't have one on your word processors or type out your posts entirely in Gaia. If you're having trouble meeting the length requirement, try elaborating on your character's thoughts/emotions or their surroundings. This gives your character more depth, and helps you and all the other RPers get to know them better.

☇♚CHARACTERS
      `*No god-modding. Be realistic with your character's abilities and stamina. Every character is unique and powerful in their own right, but no one is all-powerful. Additionally, even the most powerful character is going to get winded after a huge energy expenditure or a tough battle, and it's probably going to take them a while to fully recover. Note that a few characters are considerably more powerful than others: Xemnas, the Unbirth Judges, and Sora, and the players of these characters will be carefully screened to ensure they will not abuse their additional power. Mods will call you on any instances of god-modding and will ask you to change your post to be more realistic.

`*Dark portals may only be used by Organization members, Unbirth, and Dark-wielders. Sorry, everyone else, but that's what Gummi ships/Keyblade bikes are for.

`*Be consistent with your character. If you're playing a canon character, play that character, not your fangirl/boy-y interpretation of them. If you're playing an OC, have their personality firmly in mind and stick to it; a normally standoffish character shouldn't suddenly become friendly and soft, unless it's a part of their personality to react that way in certain situations.

`*I'd ideally like to see everyone take at least two characters, but if you can only handle one, I understand. I'll need to see proof of your ability to handle two characters before I allow you to take on a third or fourth, however.

☇♚WEAPONS & ABILITIES
      `*Weapons/Powers/Abilities for your character: Each character is limited to two weapons maximum. The abilities and powers for each character depend on their respective "faction" -

`*Keybladers (except for Sora) are allowed, but not required to have, one weapon aside from their Keyblade. They must also choose a specialization: Magic, Strength, Defense, or Speed. Non-Magic specializers may choose ONE branch of magic to use - Fire, Thunder, Blizzard, Aero, Gravi, Cure, Magnet, Slow, Stop, or Disease (Poison/Sleep); Magic specializers have access to all of these, and must choose THREE to "master".

`*Nobodies (except for Xemnas) may choose one or two weapons with their choice of design and effect (elemental affinity, special ability, etc) and an element to control. Elements of the deceased Nobodies may be chosen. They may also choose ONE Lesser Nobody to summon - the Nobody can be canon or original, and may also be one previously allotted to a deceased Nobody, but may NOT coincide with the summon of an existing Nobody.

`*Unbirth may choose one or two weapons with their choice of design and effect, and one of four elemental affinities: Moon/Ice, Sun/Fire, Sky/Wind, or Earth. There are only four non-Judge Unbirth, each aligning with one of the four elements. It is important to note that each Unbirth gains a significant power boost when in the presence of their respective element.

`*Heartless/Dark-Dwellers may choose one or two weapons with their choice of design and effect. Dark-wielders may choose limited mastery over Fire, Thunder, Blizzard, Aero, Cure, or Disease magic, and must choose ONE Lesser Heartless to summon - the Heartless can be canon or original.

☇♚POSTING BEHAVIOR
      `*Feel free to swear as much as you like, be as violent as you like, reference whatever substances you'd like - I'm expecting everyone here to be mature enough to handle these topics appropriately. That being said, romance in all its forms is welcomed, but keep explicit sexual escapades out of here. Fade to black or whatever you want to do, but I don't want any specifics on this thread or anywhere else on Gaia.

`*Keep OOC chat to a minimum, if you can, and clearly mark it (use double-parentheses, asterisks, brackets, whatever works) when you do use it. I don't want any OOC-only posts in here, unless it's a special case. There's an OOC thread where you all can feel free to talk as much as you like, though.

`*Be respectful to other RPers. You may not like their character, and you may not even like them, but I still expect everyone in here to be polite and mature. No ignoring people's posts or deliberately shutting someone out of activities. I'm going out of my way to make sure we only have quality RPers here, so there shouldn't be anyone that's exceptionally terrible, and we should all be able to get along. That said, if you feel like you're being ostracized or mistreated, bring it to my attention, or to one of the mods' attention, and we'll see what we can do to get things worked out for everyone.

☇♚BREAKING THE RULES
      `*I have a three-strike rule. If a rule is broken once, you'll get a warning from me and/or a mod. If another (or the same) rule is broken, you'll receive another warning and a temporary suspension from the RP. If a rule is broken a third time, you'll be kicked from the RP for good. Depending on the severity of the breach, you may skip one or more of these steps. You're free to plead your case to me about any infraction; I'm reasonable and will remove a strike if there's just been a misunderstanding.

`*I'm not going to ask you to include some sort of secret phrase in your PM to me to prove that you've read these - I'll know if you haven't, and "I forgot to read the rules" does NOT qualify as a reason to remove a strike if you break a rule.

`*As usual, these rules are subject to change as the need arises. An announcement will be made when a rule is changed, added, or removed.

☇♚MODERATORS
      `*Anyone is open to apply to be a mod. Their job is to make sure that people follow the rules, and report it to KeybladeHeroSora (the main mod) when it happens.
      The list of Mods consist of:
      KeybladeHeroSora
      B O N D A G E C R E E P

I remember tears streaming down your face
      When I said I'd never let you go.
      When all those shadows almost killed
      your light.

User ImageUser Image
      The first profile skeleton is for Jiminy's Journal--it will give an overview of your character. The next profile is for other role-players, so don't be afraid to be detailed.

PM both of these skeletons to me (title them whatever you'd like) - do NOT post them here or in the profiles thread. If accepted, I will let you know via PM and will update this thread and the profile thread accordingly.

If you have trouble finding an icon for your character, PM me, and hopefully I can help you out.

[imgleft]icon[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white]xx[/color][size=16][color=1][b]NAME (FIRST AND LAST)[/b][/color] - - -[color=4]☆[/color][/size]
                                                [color=4] ██ █████████████████████[/color]
                                                [color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=1][size=10] [color=2]Character trait [/color] • [color=2]Character trait [/color] • [color=2]Character trait[/color] [/size]
                                                [color=white]xxxx[/color][color=4]「[/color] [color=3]weapon of choice[/color] [color=1]✖[/color]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=10][color=2]"Quote that expresses your character"[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=12][color=3][b]❝ [color=1]YOUR username[/color] ❞[/b][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][size=20]βoᶙn∂ ƒoя Øblivᵻoȵ
                                                [color=color1]FIRSTNAME[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color3]LASTNAME[/color][/size][/align]

[imgleft]Image URL goes here[/imgleft]

[align=center][size=15][color= color1]Role (Keyblade Bearer, Organization 13, Unbirth, Darkness Dweller, Denizen of Light, Nobody, etc)[/color][/size][/align]

[size=14][color= color2]I've weathered so many years[/color][/size]
                                                [size=11][color= color4]Age[/color][/size]

[size=14][color= color1]And it's a long ride home[/color][/size]
                                                [size=11][color= color3]Homeworld[/color][/size]

[size=14][color= color2]Will my inner strength get me through somehow?[/color][/size]
                                                [size=11][color= color4]Weapon(s) and abilities (see rules for specifics here)[/color][/size]

[size=14][color= color1]Let's take a look deep inside[/color][/size]
                                                [size=11][color= color4]A brief but thorough description of your character's personality[/color][/size]

[size=14][color= color2]Memories are only what you make of them[/color][/size]
                                                [size=11][color= color3]A concise overview of your character's background.[/color][/size]

[size=14][color= color1]Sometimes, I can almost hear them singing[/color][/size]
                                                [size=11][color= color4]Theme song (you can include a Youtube link to the song, if you want).[/color][/size]

[size=14][color= color2]There's this person, you see[/color][/size]
                                                [size=11][color= color3]Any people of great significance to your character (best friends, crushes, family members, etc)[/color][/size]

[size=14][color= color1]Let me tell you, there's more[/color][/size]
                                                [size=11][color= color4]Any other info you might wish to add.[/color][/size][/list]

[align=center][size=18][color=color2]Gaia username[/color][/size][/align]

This moment of eternity,
                                                Oh.. Like it, with just these sense of values.

User ImageUser Image

User Image
                    xxSORA - - -
                    ██ █████████████████████
                    xxxxxxxx Courageous Friendly Simple
                    xxxx Oathkeeper keyblade

xxxxx"The heart may be weak and sometimes it may even give in, but I know that deep down there's a Light that never goes out."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❝ Alleyboy Bolin ❞

User Image
                    xxRIKU - - -
                    ██ █████████████████████
                    xxxxxxxx OpportunisticCompetitiveProtective
                    xxxx Way to Dawn keyblade

xxxxx"We can't let fear stop us! I'm not afraid of the darkness!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfaded truth

User Image
                    xxKAIRI - - -
                    ██ █████████████████████
                    xxxxxxxx Caring Courageous Determined
                    xxxx Destiny's Embrace Keyblade

xxxxx"He's far away, but I know we'll see him again."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStrokes of Everything

User Image
                    xxNAMINE - - -
                    ██ █████████████████████
                    xxxxxxxxCalm Caring Patient xxxx Sketching Book.

xxxxx"It’s a nice day, with a little warmth of sunshine and a nice cool breeze in the air. "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOPEN

User Image
                    xxROXAS - - -
                    ██ █████████████████████
                    xxxxxxxx Humble Outgoing Funny
                    xxxx Oathkeeper and Oblivion

xxxxx"I am me! Nobody else!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUjiie Kirika

User Image

xxRAEMI SINCLAIR - - - x
                    ██ █████████████████████
                    xxxxxxxx HeadstrongArrogant Defiant
                    xxxx Midnight Dirge Keyblade

xxxxx"Get lost. There's only room for one in this picture, and I intend it to be me."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAlleyboy Bolin

User Image
                    xxRAYNE WILLOWISP - - -
                    ██ █████████████████████
                    xxxxxxxxflippantSharp Courageous
                    xxxx Seer's Keyblade and long dagger

xxxxx"She thought I'd do it....Peachy keen. I hate to waste a really good threat."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSerene_echo

User Image
                  xxSABER GRANTS - - -
                  ██ █████████████████████
                  xxxxxxxx StrongLoyalCaring
                  xxxx Master Keeper Keyblade

xxxxx"I am honor-bound to protect you. I am your sword and shield."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUjiie Kirika

User Image
                  xxELYK TELOS - - -
                  ██ █████████████████████
                  xxxxxxxx Bitter Responsible Intelligent
                  xxxx Lost Memory Keyblade

xxxxx"Tch. Light... Darkness... It doesn't matter. Your end will come."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxReiMaster

User Image
                  xxARIA ANYELIR - - -
                  ██ █████████████████████
                  xxxxxxxx Naive Scatter-brained Benevolent
                  xxxx Aspirational Purity Keyblade

xxxxx"Just enjoy the show~"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStrokes of Everything

User Image
                  xxLOKI RIOS - - -
                  ██ █████████████████████
                  xxxxxxxx OptimisticCompassionateCurious
                  xxxx Believer

xxxxx"No matter what, I believe in the goodness of people; there's always a turnabout!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxb o n d i e e

Even if what I grasp is merely a moment of that future, It doesn't matter.
I'm ready for anything.

User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                    xxZACK FAIR - - -
                    ██ █████████████████████
                    xxxxxxxx Outgoing Brazen Rebellious
                    xxxx Katana. Earth.

xxxxx"When it all comes crashing down, aren't you the one who can fix it all?"

xxStrawberry Chain

User Image
                  xxLIARU (LIAR) - - -
                  ██ █████████████████████
                  xxxxxxxx ManipulativeSecretiveDestructive
                  xxxx A scythe made of sky. Sky.

xxxxx"All the people you knew were the actors."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB O N D A G E C R E E P

User Image
                xxAURELIA - - -
                ██ █████████████████████
                xxxxxxxx SavageCareless Coy
                xxxx Radiant Harmony. Sun.

xxxxx"Now I live among the dead. Fighting voices in my head."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMistress_Of_Despair_Sasuke

User Image
                xxAlabaster Crusade - - -
                ██ █████████████████████
                xxxxxxxx Honest Durable Caring
                xxxx Blade of rays. Sun

xxxxx" Life is like a ride, and I'm the ferryman. "
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                Wolf King of Night

User Image
                xxNYMERIA - - -
                ██ █████████████████████
                xxxxxxxx Compassionate Wise Aloof
                xxxx Stave. Moon. Ice.

xxxxx"Kingdom Hearts is the answer."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Missandei

User Image
                xxVOLTAIRE - - -
                ██ █████████████████████
                xxxxxxxx ObsessiveEgotistical Apathetic
                xxxx The power of the Frozen Moon

xxxxx"We're the instruments of your destruction."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxZahnweh Zombie

I want to get this foreseen future into these hands.
I'm willing to go as far as dying for this dream.

User ImageUser Image
    User Image
                  xxXEMNAS - - -
                  ██ █████████████████████
                  xxxxxxxx ArrogantScientificPower-hungry
                  xxxx Ethereal Blades

xxxxx"Why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing; we, who were turned away by both light and darkness, never given a choice?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMinoshiya

User Image
                xxxxSAIX - - -
                ██ █████████████████████
                xxxxxxxx ColdAnalyticalMerciless
                xxxx Claymore: Lunatic

xxxxx"If I had a heart, this would be where I'd die laughing"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheEmoDragonKnight

xxJYNX - - -
                ██ █████████████████████
                xxxxxxxx ColdDeceitfulLoyal to Power
                xxxx Teleknesis

xxxxx"Are you that ready to succumb to your pointless emotions so soon? You mimic the Hero of Light, you truly do."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStrawberry Chain

User Image
                xxFAUX - - -☆
                ██ █████████████████████
                xxxxxxxx Calm • Perceptive • Scientific
                xxxx「 Knife ✖

xxxxx"Your face......almost like a doll, might I dissect you?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❝ Ujiie Kirika ❞

User Image
                xxREMYX - - -☆
                ██ █████████████████████
                xxxxxxxx Naive Musical Deceptive
                xxxxVocals. Thunder.

xxxxx"I don't remember what a hug is, could you show me?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKeybladerHeroSora

User Image
                xxVOXNA (NOVA) - - -
                ██ █████████████████████
                xxxxxxxx Carefree Hot headed Vicious
                xxxx Summer Breeze. Air

xxxxx"Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMistressOf_Despair_Sasuke

User Image
                xxJHAXO - - -
                x ██ █████████████████████
                xxxxxxxx Tribal Bloodthirsty Silent

xxxx Double Daggers. Fire.

xxxxx"There are no men like me. Only me."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Missandei

User Image
                xxZEXIO - - -
                ██ █████████████████████
                xxxxxxxx BoldLoyal Protective
                xxxx Sound, Vibration

xxxxx"You think you can stop us? Allow me to show you just how wrong you are.."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFates Gambit

User Image
                xxXENON - - -
                ██ █████████████████████
                xxxxxxxx
                Emotionless Voice Impressionist Strategist

xxxx Chess of the Beast

xxxxx" Don't be afraid of losing, be afraid of playing a game and not learning something."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                Sinmaster123

So we'll set the world on fire,
we can grow brighter than the sun.

User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                Heartless

Shadow
                                                Soldier and Stealth Soldier
                                                Large Body
                                                Red Nocturne, Blue Rhapsody, and Yellow Opera
                                                Pot Spider and Barrel Spider
                                                Search Ghost
                                                Creeper Plant
                                                Crescendo
                                                Tornado Step
                                                Rabid Dog

User Image
                                                Nobodies

Dusk
                                                Creeper
                                                Dancer
                                                Samurai
                                                Assassin
                                                Berserker

User Image
                                                Unbirth

Thisps - lithe, basic Unbirth made of two or three souls. They resemble pink-and-white Dusks. They are quick and crafty, with pointed, digitless arms they use to mercilessly slash at opponents. They have very low defense, and a solid hit will easily destroy them.

Bruisers - slow, durable Unbirths made from five-ten souls. They resemble purple-and-white Large Bodies. Bruisers' thick skin offers them good protection from both physical attacks and magic, and they tend to use their considerable size and appetite to their advantage - their attacks consist primarily of leaping tackles and shockwave-producing jumps. Catch a Bruiser hungry, though, and it just might try to devour you! These enemies are slow and their movements easily predicted - just stay behind them and keep hacking away, and they'll fall in no time.

Seeth - moderately powerful, strategic Unbirth composed of ten-fifteen souls. They resemble red-and-silver Samurais. These Unbirth are patient and cunning, keeping their guard up and defending themselves until they spot an opening, at which point they lunge in and attack with their swords. They are typically invulnerable to damage while on their guard, but a sneak attack will easily dispatch these enemies; alternately, blocking their strikes will throw them off-balance and make them easy prey.

To that eye, see eye
                                                I'll break your nose; I picked up my will to fight
                                                It's now or never, keep on.

User ImageUser Image

Bold worlds are unlocked: anyone may feel free to travel to or from these worlds. Italicized worlds have limited access: only select people may travel to or from these worlds. Underlined worlds are locked: no one may travel to or from these worlds until they are unlocked later in the plot.

User Image
      Destiny Islands - The quaint island Sora, Riku, and Kairi call home. The Islands came under attack once more, and despite a valiant struggle, its trio of heroes were caught off guard and forced to flee to Radiant Garden. The once-tropical world is now enduring a powerful, all-consuming blizzard, brought upon it by the Unbirth Judge of the Moon. Will the heroes ever be able to return their island home to its former peace?

User Image
      Radiant Garden - A once-prosperous kingdom that was home to Ansem the Wise and all of his Apprentices. The ruined town is slowly making its way back to its former glory due primarily to the efforts of the Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee. It is currently one of the safest worlds, having a relatively low population of Heartless, and is serving as the base of operations for the heroes of light.

User Image
      Disney Castle - The domain of King Mickey, Queen Minnie, and all their subjects, the Castle is currently the safest world in existence from the forces of darkness due to the presence of the Cornerstone of Light. Mickey's been working hard since the Organization's defeat to piece together the clues that Ansem left behind to learn more about Kingdom Hearts, but the new turns of events have made him focus all his attention on the mysterious new beings known as Unbirth. It might be worth it to pay him a visit and find out what he's learned so far - there might even be some new equipment for the heroes to use there!

User Image
      Twilight Town - In a land of lazy afternoons and perpetual summers, new Keybladers have been named. How will they handle their new responsibility? Will they be able to choose the right path, when the Unbirth are looking to corrupt impressionable young Keybearers? Perhaps the reappearance of another Keyblade-wielding resident will sway their decisions: Roxas seems to have regained his existence, as well, and has been spending his days wandering around Twilight Town, looking for an explanation for all that has occurred.

User Image
      Traverse Town - A world that lies exactly halfway between the realms of Light and Darkness, this town used to be a tranquil gathering point for those whose worlds had been lost to the Heartless. Recently, however, Xemnas has transformed it into a bastion of Nothingness, and is now using it as a new base for his Organization. Only beings of Nothingness may enter this world for now.

User Image
      The World That Should Have Been - A world composed of the broken fragments of unborn worlds, this jumbled mess of a world is heavily populated by lesser Unbirth and wandering unborn souls. The terrain of this area is highly varied, ranging from grassy fields to stormy oceans to humid forests; at the center of the world is a castle that the Unbirth Judges created using their combined elements. The Unbirth use this world as a base of operations and come here to rest and recover from injuries, absorbing other unborn souls to heal themselves. Only Unbirth may enter this world for now. (contributed by Arcosi Knight)

User Image
      The Land of Dragons - This world has been suffering under the weight of a deadly war for several years, but it looks like the violence is finally about to come to an end! Negotiations have been going on for several months now, and three peace-brides are to be exchanged as the final gesture to end this war. Mulan and Shang are tasked with escorting the brides to the neighboring country, but the Land of Dragons is swarming with unnatural monsters! Seems like the Unbirth Judge of Earth has a bone to pick, and it's up to the heroes of light to put his meddling to an end and help Mulan! Can they make it in time?

User Image
      Halloween Town - It's almost Halloween again, and Jack Skellington has happily resumed his role as the Pumpkin King, just in time for a scare-iffic Hallow's Eve! However, the Organization has begun taking an interest in Dr. Finkelstein's experiments... Can our heroes convince Jack that these creepy folk are up to no good and put a stop to their schemes before Halloween Town's resident mad scientist is whisked away?
      Meanwhile, over in Christmas Town, preparations are underway for Christmas Eve, and Santa is as busy as ever... So busy, in fact, that he hasn't seemed to notice the Unbirth Judge of Sky is toying with his presents! It's up to the heroes of light to stop Liar from contaminating all the presents and sucking out the souls of all the children of Christmas Town!

User Image
      Agrabah - The land of hot sands and cool Arabian nights is preparing for a grand occasion - Jasmine and Aladdin are finally getting married! So much attention is being focused on the wedding that no one seems to have noticed the presence of some suspicious individuals snooping about... The Unbirth and the Organization are both sneaking around, taking advantage of the lax security to pursue their own dark agendas! The Unbirth are hunting a mysterious Oracle held deep in the treasure room of the palace, while the Organization is attempting to track down Jafar's lamp - nothing good can come from either of them realizing their goals, so it's up to the heroes of light to stop them!

User Image
      Beast's Castle - The once-abandoned castle is now bursting with life; the love that Belle and the Beast share has broken the curse that lay upon the estate, and everyone is finally human again! Although the manor is in a state of celebration, their happiness is not long-lived - the Organization and the Unbirth have teamed up in an attempt to steal not only the heart of the Beast-turned-prince, but of everyone in the castle! The price of being human is a dear one - the castle's defenses are weaker than ever, without the Beast's formidable strength to protect it. Can the heroes of light arrive in time to defend their old friends, or will an entire castle's worth of hearts be sacrificed to Kingdom Hearts?

User Image
      Wonderland - The bizarre land of crazy scenery and even crazier inhabitants has fallen into a state of panic! A giant Heartless fortold in ancient legends threatens to demolish the world and devour its people - the only hope for Wonderland is the White Queen's Champion, who is... a teenage girl? Alice has returned to Wonderland, but can she stand alone against the fearful monster? Meanwhile, the Moon Judge and the Organization have decided to pay the troubled world a visit; Voltaire is chasing rumors of a "Queen of Hearts", intending to capture her and all her subjects for "observation", and the Organization is attempting to hunt down the White Queen to determine the effects of exposing a completely pure heart to Darkness. With all these problems, will Wonderland ever be saved? (contributed by Maktara)

User Image
      Jamestown - A beautiful land inhabited by nature-loving natives who seek only to peacefully coexist with all living creatures. The tranquility of the area has been shattered by the recent arrival of a crew of Englishmen who seek to harvest the riches of this land and destroy all who would seek to stop them. They are aided by mysterious, violent creatures the natives have never seen before - it seems that the greedy Governor Radcliffe has fallen prey to the dark whispers of the Earth Judge and the Organization's Number XV, who are searching for the Heart Shard that is rumored to have appeared in this world. One of the Governor's men, John Smith, has fallen in love with a native princess, Pocahontas, and the two are desperately attempting to defend their land, but they can't hold out for much longer. Can the heroes of Light arrive in time to save Jamestown and retrieve the Heart Shard before their enemies do? (contributed by SoraKodis)

User Image
      Olympus Coliseum - The ancient world of gods and heroes has finally been rebuilt from the Hydra's attack and the games have opened once more, with Hercules cheerfully taking on all challengers! In the Underworld, however, new schemes are brewing; Liar has paid a visit to the Lord of the Dead and made yet another pact - the Unbirth have access to Hades' pool of souls for regeneration in exchange for promising to eliminate Hercules. Can the heroes arrive in time to rescue their old friend from an untimely demise? Meanwhile, taking advantage of their allies' pact with the fiery death god, the Organization has spread rumors of the newest tournament in the Underdrome: the reward for winning is none other than a Heart Shard! The rumors seem a little fishy, but what else can the heroes do but compete?

User Image
      The Crescent City - In the Southland, there's a city way down by the river, where the women are very pretty and the men deliver. But as of late a dark shroud falls upon the Crescent City, dirty work is at hand, and the place where dreams come true becomes stranger and stranger. Something is amiss at the LeBeouf Masquerade Ball. You saw Naveen disappear into the Voodoo Emporium, right? Time for investigation. Tiana is busy at work, but mysteriously goes missing as well. Later,You stumble upon some frogs in a bayou, they're pretty smart for frogs and they talk too. Help these frogs break the spell that sits on their shoulders as your journey leads you through a swamp, a boggy bayou, into the house of a blind voodoo queen and then into the glistening streets of a party crazy town. Beware of the evil shadow man and his minions of the dark, the Heartless are not your only enemies. (World by KeybladerHeroSora and Pudding Puu-- Sunset Horizons)

User Image
      Castle of Dreams - In the countryside is the loveliest kingdom you've ever seen, and you're in luck for there's a celebration going through out the town's streets. The prince has found himself a bride and the wedding is in three days time. However the festivities can't seem to continue. Far from the palace an old and bitter woman makes a deal with the heartless in her chateau to stop time altogether. She hates the princess to be and wishes she'd never have her chance at marrying the prince. The reasons are unknown but in order for happily ever after to continue the old woman must be stopped before she does more than just mess with time. For she wants to ruin the young Princess' life so that she never met the prince in the first place.
      Seems possible right? Not if you're the size of a mouse....and you look like one too. (World contributed by Pudding Puu via Sunset Horizons)

User Image

Kingsbury
      , a once beautiful and magic kingdom, has gone to war against neighboring Ingary. What seems more odd is that the king himself did not issue the decree, but a new being. Who are they and why war? Meanwhile, Sophie is busy cleaning house for Howl while he's gone fighting countless heartless. Although, watch out for the Witch of the Waste--She's a class of Heartless all on her own. Unbirth have begun infiltration of Howl's Moving Castle itself. As means of rebellion, wizards have risen up against the crown, only to be faltered by this new, mysterious force. Which side will you take? The kingdom or Howl's? Sophie must certainly know.

User Image
      Space Paranoids: Years seemed to have elapsed since Sora first broke into Ansem's computer... It has evolved into a bustling metropolis with programs reproducing like, well.. mice. The system has been taken over by the totalitarian ruler Rinzler, and Tron seems to be helping him. Programs are forced to compete in an all-out life or death competition a la gladiators... The grid has gone haywire--Can you fix it with the help of the new program, Quorra? Or will you be de-rezzed on the spot?

Also, information as to the heart shards locations lay deep in the hard drive of the system. Make your way through without being spotted.

User Image
      100-Acre Wood: Deep in the 100-Acre Wood, were Sora would play, you'll find the enchanted neighborhood of Sora's pre-adolescent days~ This is considered the safest of worlds at the present time. Won't you stop in and say hi to a dear old friend? I'm sure Pooh bear misses Sora dearly.

More worlds to come later. I'm open to suggestions, if you have them!

In backyards, winning battles with our wooden swords
      But now we've stepped into a cruel world
      Where everybody stands and keeps score.

User ImageUser Image

Each Heart Shard resonates with a specific human Keybearer, and may only be retrieved from its resting place by its designated Keyblade wielder. Before a Heart Shard first touches its bonded Keybearer, it is completely invisible to all except its destined holder. Once it is retrieved, however, it can be both seen and used by anyone.
      Heart Shards each possess a unique ability which is determined the moment their rightful Keybearer makes contact. The Heart Shard connects with the heart of its Keyblade wielder in that instant and develops an ability that is best suited to the nature of its bearer; however, these abilities are limited and occasionally unpredictable, much like the heart itself. Once a Keybearer invokes the ability of his/her Heart Shard, there is a significant cooldown period before the Shard may be activated again.

User Image
      Heart of the Hero
      Designated Keybearer: Sora
      Effects: Grants a very brief period of complete invulnerability

User Image
      Heart of the Changed
      Designated Keybearer: Riku
      Effects: Grants the ability to temporarily paralyze an enemy

User Image
      Heart of the Pure
      Designated Keybearer: Kairi
      Effects: Grants the ability to heal minor wounds by touch

User Image
      Heart of the Rebellion
      Designated Keybearer: Raemi
      Effects: Unleashes a powerful burst of energy that knocks back and damages all within a ten-foot radius

User Image
      Heart of the Darkness
      Designated Keybearer: Elyk
      Effects: Allows User temporary control over anti-form dark powers

User Image
      Heart of the Noble
      Designated Keybearer: Rayne
      Effects: Grants the ability to summon a temporary barrier around one person

User Image
      Heart of the Stalwart
      Designated Keybearer: Saber
      Effects: Provides a temporary boost to endurance and damage resistance

User Image
      Heart of the Dreamer
      Designated Keybearer: Aria
      Effects: Grants the ability to temporarily blind an enemy

User Image
      Heart of the Regal
      Designated Keybearer: Nikolas
      Effects: Allows each consecutive attack to hit enemies with 100% accuracy

User Image
      Heart of the Industry
      Designated Keybearer: Loki
      Effects: User can access 'Copycat' ability and mimic stats/attacks of an opponent temporarily

It's a showdown, and nobody comes to save you now
      But you've got something they don't
      Yeah you've got something they don't.
      Just keep your eyes open.

BANNERS

User Image

[align=center][url=http://tinyurl.com/8xmedtg][img]http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo127/iSorie/Bound2-1.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/8xmedtg][img]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t204/inuYashafreak7642/BOUNDTHISISTHELASTONEISWEAR.gif[/img][/url]
User Image

And We're Open!

On the Thirteenth Post, on the Thirteenth Day:
April 13th, 2012
6:09 PM Central Time

"All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end."

Welcome to
βoᶙn∂ ƒoя Øblivᵻoȵ.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

₮he Ⅎ o r e b o d i n g δream of the Ҏast

████ x x x x ████

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x Even if I wanted to, the times always betray me ▒▒▒▒▒
                                        x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x If I wish hard enough, it will reach you
                                        Tsuyoku negau kimochi wa todoku karax x x Oto motto agete ikou

██████████████ ① Missing out on the Fun ███▒▒▒ ✖ ✖ ★
                                                                ██████████████ ② World That Never Was ; ; Chance ███▒▒▒ ✖ ✖ ★
                                                                ██████████████ The scars I hide ███▒▒▒ ✖ ✖ ★

████ x x x x ████

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x Even your love is an endless line til you give up ▒▒▒▒▒
                                  x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x Until I find the answer
                                  I don't want to look backx x x I don't want to regret a thing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  I didn't know how far the rabbit hole went until I finally hit the bottom. It was amazing seeing the things that streamed by me as I fell, but now since I landed, the ride's long since over.

Jynx opened her eyes as she broke from concentration. Her partner, Faux, as well as herself, were stuck in a small situation. Hidden behind a sand torn building, the ground trembled as the giant heartless strode on by. Jynx tightened every muscle in her body out of habit in response to it. She was slightly intimidated by the large heartless, never before did she see something like it. But seeing the world through it's eyes was hard enough to accomplish. Jynx had succeeded in grasping the beings mind, but her concentration was broken by a sudden swarm the two managed to get rid of. Now they were playing cat and mouse with the giant. "Oh, my favorite game." she muttered aloud, finishing her thoughts before slowly lifting off the ground. She had spent her free time training herself to use her powers for longer, rather than be hindered by the headaches that would follow. She took a breath and concentrated hard, condensing the energy surrounding the two into small projectiles as she prepared for another barrage assault. Her body had changed over the years, her once beautiful teal hair had lost it's coloring and turned white, her sapphire eyes gold. Her darkness had taken over the body at last. She was miserable about it, never before did she have to worry about her own element taking over, but it did when she lost control of the powerful energy. She disliked her change of appearance, she didn't want to look like Xemnas, it was already hard enough to keep their relationship as Master and Student of the trade. But that's when Faux finally arrived, well invite himself in. The two met when Jynx was spending time in the library after a mission and the two bumped into each other going for the same psychology book. The man, cold and distant from the rest, thought she was nothing more than a nuisance. Whilst Jynx thought the other way, thinking of him as a potential partner. They kept running into each other and thus, after the span of Lord Xemnas' absence, the two were still taking missions on for themselves without having Saix remind or even hand them out. Jynx helped Faux out in the lab with his various experiments, as well as he helped her fix anything ailing her.

Friends wasn't a word to best describe them, but business partners made it sound too formal. Jynx found someone to rely on and Faux found a colleague. With a sharp movement of her hand, the solidified energy homed in on their target. Her aim was dead on, though the Heartless had more than one trick up it's sleeve. It casted Slow, in the shape and form of large meteorites, causing Jynx to grab onto Faux as the two warped.

"I'm never going to get used to you doing that.." Jynx steadied herself as they reappeared a far enough distance that the heartless was still in sight to them, but the heartless could not see the two nobodies. They were different, but one of the same. Faux's intelligence was used for battle strategy and for planning beforehand whilst Jynx's teleknesis and future sight helped to pave roads ahead, or find something of great use. Right now, the two were efficiently working together, Faux warping them out of danger while Jynx would carry the two closer before she would launch an attack. The world they were in, it was odd to see it, but the world was filled with sand and heat. Both affected Jynx greatly, but she still pushed on regardless. Her body did show small signs of fatigue, but her will to give up was burning relentlessly. Jynx gathered energy one last time into one slightly larger than average orb of condensed energy. A risky move, one false move and it could backfire, but Jynx knew what she was doing. She motioned for Faux to step back as she sent it after their enemy. It hit home and the giant heartless toppled over, causing the sand to pick up. Jynx groaned inwardly and made a wall of rock from the sand she stood on to block the sudden storm. "There, it's weak...Let's get this done, no?" she asked, floating again and offering Faux a hand to lift him up with her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff