Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you join?

yes 0.56796116504854 56.8% [ 117 ]
no 0.18932038834951 18.9% [ 39 ]
maybe 0.24271844660194 24.3% [ 50 ]
Total Votes:[ 206 ]

Jonin Exams

To reach the rank of Jonin, Chunin's have to show skill in what they do and to be able to lead and protect when the time comes. The Exams will only be one round of fights with Chunin's fighting other Chunin's in order to show how much they have learned as a ninja and to show if they are ready to go to the next Level. The Fight will be at a small area in The Forest Of Death.
Proctor for The Jonin Exams

*Ame Hatake

Chunin List

*Kasumi, Mist
*Ken, Leaf
*Suzaku, Sand
*Akara, Leaf
*Kurohoshi, Star
*Haruka, Leaf
*Takeshi, Rock
*Nyoko, Sand
Jonin Exams! Soon! Info on pg 491

((ok start posting now and PM if you are going to enter, and post that on every first page ok guys? ))

Perfect Gaian

(kk wink )

Kasumi saw a bird fly over the Kage building low enough to be seen in the mist signaling the Jonin exams. "Hmm looks like my visit to the mist has been cut short" said Kasumi turning around and walking off to the mist's exit to head back to the leaf as fast as she could

Eloquent Lunatic

((yay the jonin exams!))
Ken finished his bowl of ramen and paid the shop owner before leaving quickly. Word was already starting to circulate around the village that the Jonin exams were finally starting soon. "Maybe this is what i need to restore my faith in my decision to stay in the village..." he said quietly.

Perfect Gaian

Kasumi was dashing along the evergreen forest away from the mist with a hand on her sword that was on her back to the ports. She got to the port and got passage to the shores closest to the leaf village so she can get there quickly.
Haru was still not sure why nobody came to help when the Mist was attacked but knew the exams were soon. "hmm..." he walks out heading to the gate as he gets ready to make his way to the Leaf.

Perfect Gaian

Kasumi stood on the deck of a boat that was going to sail to the port closest to the leaf along the shores to the east of the village. She waited there with her sword on her back and with a few ninja and traders going along for the trip.
Haru stoped as he slowly turned around and made his way back to the Mist. "I have time.... ill just rest for a bit" Haru makes his way back home as he sighs.

Eloquent Lunatic

Ken made his way to his favorite sweets shop and walked inside. He purchased a few sweets and promptly left. He ate a few of the sweets as he wandered the streets and made his way towards the Hokage's mansion.

Perfect Gaian

Kasumi had nothing in the mist but a home and a Mizukage, and both are always empty and wondering around. She had no reason to be there till after the Jonin exams, till the Jonin exams, she'll just take a boat there and stay with the Hyuga clan people so she can train at their lake. "Hmmm i hope no one dies this time" said Kasumi calmly
Puppet_Master_Gein
Puppet_Master_Gein
"Gah!!!" Suzaku ran off with many cuts all over his body as he held Chamaeleonidae (Chameleon) aroudn his arms tight. "have to get the hell out!" after takeing a few steps into The Village Hidden in the Shadow's, Suzaku was attacked by the Shadow-Nin he was not able to show his pass so he ran off and then had to fight his way out for the full day and half of the rest. "what was I thinking!?" Suzaku breaths heavily ashe rest under a tree now that he was out.

(( love Redemption ^^ ))

Suzaku sits up after geting a bit rest. "dam...." he starts to walk away not sure were to go but one thing was for sure. "I have to get as far away from The Village Hidden in the Shadow's as I can..." slowly makeing his way out, Suzaku was not sure if the Shadow-Nin were still after him or not.

Suzaku was finally at the leaf after geting away with his life. "just in time..." he smilles a bit walking in knowing that the Jonin Exams were not for a few more days.

Perfect Gaian

(we'll i be off to bed, see ya guys =))
Naruto smilles as he was sure that the birds had got to every village that was going to be part of the exams by now. "hope its a good one" the exams were not for a few days so they were starting to get everything read. "tell me Mai is Ame ready?" "yes Hokage-Sama she will be there in a few days" "ah thank you Mai" Naruto smilles as he sits down.

((bye ))
Rikudou not being able to find any one began training just in case he ever had to fight the person that he encountered again he wuld be ready

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff