1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 105 106 107 > >> >>> »|

Fashionable Genius

11,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
OOC Page

User Image

The Fourth Shinobi War ended in Madara's ultimate defeat. Naruto and Sasuke managed to pause their fight to the death in order to defeat Madara. Sasuke had fought to ultimately end his quest for revenge, believing that Madara was the one to blame for what had happened. Naruto had fought to end the war that Madara had created. There were a number casualties in the war though. Kakashi was made the sixth hokage. Six years later Naruto and Sasuke had their final battle. The battle ended in a draw with both of them finally parting ways once again. Sasuke had taken control of the sound village after kabuto was missing. Naruto had become the seventh hokage after Kakshi was killed.

While peace had remained in the ninja world for sometime. New villains will always rise from the darkness and bring about a new era of conflict into the ninja world. Now with a new enemy lurking in the shadow you can side with the your village or side with the shadow knights.

plot:

The plot takes place

A new Genreation of legendary shinobi has been born!

The turbulant years following the Fourth Shinobi World war are past, and with Naruto and his many firends and acquaintences finally settling down to live their lives, their children must take their places as the shapers of the world we live in!

However, trouble and evil take on many forms. A group known as the Shadow Knights, hell bent on creating a powerful force of their own has set out on a quest to take the world, and shape it to their liking! The Akatsuki have been reformed, but have yet to reveal any plans or goals that they may have. That, and the son of Nagato ahs inherited the Rinnegan and its powers. Who knows what chaos these new troubles will sow into the land.

The many children have their own desires, their own destiny's to live out, and their own battles to fight. So, who are you, what do you wish for, and What battles are you gooing to fight?! Come, and be part of The New Legend!

special notice
* Jounin for the leaf village are closed until ranks are filled in.
* Anbu for the leaf village are closed until ranks are filled in.

((special thanks: Darthwin Sonuba))

Fashionable Genius

11,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

User Image

Note: This role play can only be remade by ME
Original owner: Darthwin Sonuba

1. Before you post your character has to be accepted first. Make sure you send it to AriannaxUchiha

2. A few of the canon characters are dead while others are alive
ex - kakashi is deceased

3. This is one of the important rules. Keep your ages reasonable. There are ninja that have moved up the ranks quickly, but for the sake of the roleplay I will deny your character if you try and make a twelve year old anbu captain who has the Mangekyō Sharingan.

4. Not every character can be a legendary ninja. Meaning that some characters can't use every technique that has been invented. Not every character can have more then three elements. Once a certain number of people have three or more elements I will begin to tell people to subtract some.

5. Remain active here by posting when when you are online.

6. Try and make most of your post at least one paragraph. Writers block does happen, but avoid too many one liners.

7. You are allowed to be the son/daughter of most of the characters in the manga with the exception of anyone that was long dead before the manga started.

8. Be creative with your characters.

9. Have as many characters you can keep track of and use.

10. Teams will be put together once we have enough people.

11. Your character does not know everything. While most members of the Shadow Knights are not known by every average shinobi. So make sure to stay in character.

12. No one can start out with the Madara's "Eternal" Mangekyō Sharingan. Some people can obtain it through the course of the roleplay though. Not everyone can start out with the Mangekyō Sharingan.

13. For obtaining the Mangekyō Sharingan we are going with the fact that you have to kill your closest friend or watch them die at least. Then feel the pain of said person's death.

14. When it comes to the Rinnegan only one person starts with it and upon that persons death it can be obtained. Don't expect it too be easy.

15. When a person leaves the roleplay their character will be marked as deceased.

16. Death can happen, but make sure you have this death planned out or your character is in a position where death is unavoidable.

17. Lets not cheapen the value of life by bringing any deceased characters back to life. The exception to this rule is One's Own Life Reincarnation and Edo Tensei witch not everyone can learn to begin with.

18. Cannon characters do not require filling out a template you only need to ask.

19. So there is no confusion let us remember that the uchiha are a near extinct clan and not everyone can be one. After a while I will deny any uchiha profile sent.

20. For those with Mangekyō Sharingan be sure to remember that when you use your eye techniques you are getting closer to going blind so keep that in mind when you use them for every fight.

21. Keep in find that not everyone will have a massive amount of chakra. Some clans do get a large chakra pool. So keep that in mind when your in a fight.

PM "New Legends" for most shinobi "Knights" for Shadow Knights

Forum Moderators

Owner: AriannaxUchiha
- Darthwin Sonuba
- Asian C0ndoms
- Viceroy of Vanity

Fashionable Genius

11,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
User Image
The Children

Naruto (One Truth Prevails2184) X Sakura (x-iPerfectChaos-x)

1. Sayax uzumaki

Sasuke (Darthwin Sonuba) X Karin (open)

1. Rikkun Uchiha (mother by Ino) deceased
2. October Uchiha (mother by Karin)
3. Kei Uchiha (mother by karin)

Jiraya (deceased) X Tsunade (deceased)

1. Eliana
2. Sorin

Orochimaru (deceased) X Dead OC

1. Hanzoji

Rock Lee (Open) X Open OC

Temari (Xx Look Alive Sunshine xX) X Shikamaru (One Truth Prevails2184)

1. Lenne Min Nara

Shino (Open) X Hinata (open)

1. Jezebel "Jessie" Aburame

Kakashi (deceased) X Anko (deceased)

1. Morgan Hatake
2. Ranmaru Hatake

Kurenai (deceased) X Asuma (deceased)

1. Hiro Sarutobi
2. Mason Sarutobi

Kiba (Open) X Open OC

Choiji (Open) X Open OC
-
-

Ino (open)

Sai (Open) X Open OC

1. Kasumi -deceased

Yamato (Deceased) XDead OC

E (Deceased) X Dead OC

Killer Bee (Open) X Samui (Open)
1. Sousen Yotsuki

Omoi (Open) X Karui (Open)

Kabuto (open) X Open OC

Nagato (Deceased) X Konan (Deceased)

1.Izaya Uzumaki

Itachi (deceased) X Dead OC

1. Arianna Rose
2. Sendo Uchiha - deceased
3. Misha Uchiha

Danzo (Deceased) X Dead OC

1. reserved

Gaara (Deceased) X Open OC

1. Akuma Sabaku

Kankuro (open) X Open OC

Neji (Open) X Open OC

1. Aurica Hyuuga

Might Guy (Deceased) X Shizune (Deceased)

Kakuzu (Deceased) X Dead OC

Hidan (Futa Queen De Eviant) X Dead OC

1. Misa - deceased

Kisame (Deceased) X Dead OC

1. Onawari Matsuda Hoshigaki

Kurotsuchi (Open) X Darui (open)

Chōjūrō (open) X Open Oc

Mei Terumī (deceased) X Ao (deceased)
1. Meiyo Terumī

Mifune (deceased) X Dead OC

Deidara (deceased) X Dead OC

1. Mizuki

Zetsu (deceased) x Dead OC

1. Kitsua Tobita

Kimmimaru Kaguya: (I-PuppetxDrossel-I) x Dead OC

1. Rotaka Kaguya

Fashionable Genius

11,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
Ranks

6th Mizukage - Ryn Haku
7th Hokage - Naruto Uzumaki
3rd Otokage - Sasuke Uchiha
5th Raikage - Killer Bee
6th Kazekage -
4th Tsuchikage - Kurotsuchi
6th Amekage - Yutaka
Shimokage - Nny Yuki

Leaf Sannin
- Neji Hyuuga
- Shikamaru
- Jezebel "Jessie" Aburame

Mist Sannin
- Kokuou Karasu
- Rotaka Kaguya
-

Sand Sannin
- Kankuro
- Temari
-

Cloud Sannin
- Sousen Yotsuki
- Darui
-

Rock Sannin

- Mizuki
-
-

Anbu no longer accepting leaf anbu
- Rikkun Uhiha (leaf)
- Ranmaru Hatake (leaf)
- Ino (Leaf)
- Sakura (Leaf)
- Elianna (leaf)
- Kasumi
- Karin (Sound)
- Melody Hencaster (Rock) (deceased)
- Luka Megurine (sound)
- Yurika Sayu (Sound )

Leaf Village Root

-Sorin Senju
- Misha Uchiha
- Lenne Anne Min
-

Jounin no longer accepting leaf jounin
- Sayax Uzumakii (leaf)
- Misha Uchiha (leaf)
- Kiba (Leaf)
- Rock Lee (Leaf)
- Choiji (Leaf)
- Colo Uac (mist)
- Hanzoji (unknown)
- Kenta Kanzaki (iwagakure)
- Meiyo Terumī (Mist)
-
-
-

Chunnin

- Hiro Sarutobi (leaf)
- Ten Ten (Leaf)
- Syokubeni Hayashi
- Akuma Sabaku (sand)
- Mason Sarutobi (leaf)
- Kei Uchiha (sound)
-

Gennin
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Acdemy Students
-
-
-
-

Missing Ninja no longer accepted missin nins unless groups are filled in below

- Nny
- Amamui
- Kabuto (Sound)
- Misa
- Arianna (leaf)
- October Rein Uchiha (sound)
- Kuniumi
- Morgan Hatake (leaf)
- Kotaru Inugami
- Aurica Hyuuga (leaf)
-Sendo Uchiha (leaf)
-Kitsua
-Eito
- Kei Uchiha (sound)

Shadow Knights ( 0/8 )
Leader-
2nd in command-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Samurai
-
-
-

Seven Swordsman of the Mist
- Onawari Matsuda Hoshigaki
-
-
-
-
-
-

Akatsuki (3/7)
leader: Arianna
Second in Command:- Hidan
- Izaya Uzumaki
- Kuniumi
-
-
-

NPCs -reminder, as an NPC, you must be elected by the thread owner and second in command. Upon agreed in your character biography. As an NPC, your character is too over powered and cannot entirely be used in combat, manly the NPC is used as a support character; also it is possible for an NPC to be knocked out of it's title and labeled a normal leveled character. Only ONE NPC per person. no one may have two or more. When you apply, please state the reason why your character would be labeled NPC
(2/4)

- Arianna Uchiha The only one with the blue sharingan, which currently makes her over powered and an NPC.

- Sakabaru Sousen Six Tailed Dragon and Fire Release: Rasendisc, is what causes this character to be listed NPC

-
-

Gods (sages) of Elements: These characters are not what you think. They are regular characters of high rankings as a ''sage''. However, these characters are the highest ranking shinobi and are usually the trainers of shinobi to their elements in criteria.

Fire Sage: - Arianna Uchiha

Water Sage: - Suiota Mishta

Lightning Sage: - Kirin Raidosuke

Metal Sage: -

Earth Sage: -

Snow/Ice Sage: -

Tailed Beast
-One-Tailed Shukaku, Ichibi no Shukaku (Akuma Sabaku) (Sand)
- Two-Tailed Demon Cat, Nibi no Nekomata (Sousen Yotsuki) (Cloud)
- Three-Tailed Turtle, Sanbi no Isonade (Uaco Colo) (Mist)
- Four-Tailed Monkey, Yonbi no Saru (open) (Rock)
- Five-Tailed Dolphin horse, Gobi no Irukauma (open) (Rock)
- Six-Tailed Slug, Rokubi no Namekuji (Nny Yuki) (Mist)
- Seven-Tailed Horned Beetle, Nanabi no Kabutomushi (open) (Leaf)
- Eight-Tailed Ox, Hachibi no Hachimata (Killer Bee) (Cloud)
- Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, Kyuubi no Yoko (Naruto Uzumaki) (Leaf)
- Yin portion of the - Kyuubi no Yoko (open)
- Six -Tailed Dragon (Sakabaru Sousen) --not like the tailed beasts
- Psuedo Jinchuuriki (Nine Tailed Fox) -

*note: if your character is retired be sure to place their highest achieved rank as their rank.

Fashionable Genius

11,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
Character Sheet
User Image

Character bio page

Template stolent from a friend

[align=center][IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae182/AngelRein/konoha-1.jpg[/IMG] [u][color=green][size=24](First Letter of First Name)[/size][/color][size=14](Remainder of First Name)[/size] [color=green][size=24](First Letter of Last Name)[/size][/color][size=14](Remainder of Last Name)[/size][/u] [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae182/AngelRein/konoha-1.jpg[/IMG]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae182/AngelRein/konoha-1.jpg[/IMG] [u][size=14]Profile[/size][/u] [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae182/AngelRein/konoha-1.jpg[/IMG]

[u][color=green]Age[/color][/u]:

[u][color=green]Birth Date[/color][/u]:
(Full Month, Day)

[u][color=green]Gender[/color][/u]:

[u][color=green]Height[/color][/u]:

[u][color=green]Weight[/color][/u]:

[u][color=green]Blood Type[/color][/u]:
(Optional or Made Up if Not Known)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae182/AngelRein/konoha-1.jpg[/IMG] [u][size=14]Information[/size][/u] [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae182/AngelRein/konoha-1.jpg[/IMG]

[u][color=green]Origin[/color][/u]:
(Place of Birth)

[u][color=green]Headband[/color][/u]:
(Headband You Wear Now)

[u][color=green]Rank[/color][/u]:

[u][color=green]Mask[/color][/u]:
(Optional - Description OR Image)

[u][color=green]Family[/color][/u]:
(Name) - (Relationship; Mother, Father, etc.) (Status: Deceased/Living)

[u][color=green]Chakra Nature(s)[/color][/u]:

[u][color=green]Kekkai Genkai[/color][/u]:
(Optional - Description and/or Image)

[u][color=green]Extra Abilities[/color][/u]:
(Optional)

[IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae182/AngelRein/konoha-1.jpg[/IMG] [u][size=14]Jutsu[/size][/u] [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae182/AngelRein/konoha-1.jpg[/IMG]

(List as Many as You Want. Be Wary of the Forbidden Jutsu List.)

[IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae182/AngelRein/konoha-1.jpg[/IMG] [u][size=14]Weaponry[/size][/u] [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae182/AngelRein/konoha-1.jpg[/IMG]

[u][color=green]Weapon(s)[/color][/u]:

[u][color=green]Summoning(s)[/color][/u]:

[IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae182/AngelRein/konoha-1.jpg[/IMG] [u][size=14]History[/size][/u] [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae182/AngelRein/konoha-1.jpg[/IMG]

[u][color=green]Background[/color][/u]:
(Give a Little History About Yourself)

[IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae182/AngelRein/konoha-1.jpg[/IMG] [u][size=14]Personality[/size][/u] [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae182/AngelRein/konoha-1.jpg[/IMG]

[u][color=green]Traits[/color][/u]:
(Limit - 10)

[u][color=green]Strengths[/color][/u]:
(Limit - 3)

[u][color=green]Weakness[/color][/u]:
(Limit - 3)

[u][color=green]Image[/color][/u]:
(Optional - Image or Description)[/align]

((if the template at any point in the roleplay is changed you will not have to make an edit to it.))

Fashionable Genius

11,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
Arianna Uchiha
----------------------

User Image

~+~+~ Arianna Moon heir ~+~+~

"We know how to dare, we know how to dream, tonight is the night, that we wanna be will be. We're gonna make it through.. "

Arianna was sitting alone in the little village she now called home. She entirely wasn't too happy or pleased for the loss of who she was before she was brought here... the only thing that mattered was her love for Nny. She was seen sitting on the edge panel of the fountain was the beautifully built here. She dipped her hand into the water and lifted her hand back up, allowing the water slip from in between her fingers. her white eyes closed slowly then soon did she get off the fountain and sat on the ground with her back against the fountain wall.

slowly, tears started to form from her clear white eyes, falling down her cheeks. her snow white hair was long enough that it became quite dirty from her seated position on the ground, watching others walk around this small village.

User Image

"What choice do I have? I have already dedicated myself, yes. No turning back now. I lost my family and then was I brought here. I feel... happy.... I love him, and I am sure he loves me." she wrapped her arms around her legs and kept her stare on the hem of her baby blue dress, torn from running. Arianna closed her eyes. "Nny."

~+~+~+~ M O O N V I L L A G E ~+~+~+~
Power keeper

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Onawari Matsuda Hoshigaki
Relaxed Warrior

User Image
Onawari was back in his village taking some time to get some sleep. He had completed a few missions and wanted some time to rest up at least. He was sure he would have more tough missions to deal with, but that was kind of the problem since he wanted to have a more relaxed carefree life. Though it seemed like he would not get one since he was a talented ninja now. "why did it have to be so complicated" he thought. He sighed for a moment, as he looked at his blade Samehada for a moment. He noticed a bird drop a scroll on his face, as he leaned up and began to read it for a couple of seconds. "I hate when this happens" he replied out loud, as he was given another mission. He gathered up his equipment so he would be ready for his mission. Why was he needed for something like this when there were plenty of people that could have done the job instead.

Once he was ready he left the village and was heading towards another village. He looked at his hand for a moment, and smirked for a couple of minutes. "well no use complaining about it" he thought, as he made his way to his intended destination.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

((do you need me to create a profile page?))

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Sayax Uzamaki
Toad Sage
Voice - Gene Starwind

User Image

Sayax had been training earlier that day and was intending to get some ramen since he was a bit hungry. He took a seat and ordered a couple bowls of ramen and glanced around for a few minutes since he was interested in knowing what was going on around the village. He had a rather relaxed look on his face since there was a relative peace in the leaf village, but that was bound to change with all of the rumors popping up. He was not worried though since he believed in his own strength, and his fighting abilities. He planned to go visit his mother and see how she was doing later in the day though, as he received his first bowl. He snapped the chopsticks and began eating his first bowl of ramen. Ealier he was practicing his water ninjutsu so he could use it more often. He was not quite at mastery yet so he still needed a water source if he wanted to use water ninjutsu.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

8,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
__ Kasumi __
User Image

A N B U

" L e t XX m e XX s h o u l d e r XX y o u r XX b u r d e n xx f o r xx y o u "

X Y o u X k n o w X I X c a n X t a k e X y o u X t o X h e a v e n X i f X y o u X l e t X m e
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Waving goodbye to her mother and her father Kasumi began to walk down the stairs of her front door step. Of course today was the day Kasumi had somewhat of the day to herself. After all of the missions she's accomplished in her mission board. Then again they can call her back for an important matter. Guess she had to enjoy to bit of time she had left today.

Y o u X k n o w X I , X I X c a n X m a k e X y o u r X b o d y X l e v i t a t e X i f X y o u X l e t X m e

X - OOC :

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

» I am a little bit of loneliness a little bit of disregard↘↙ Name
XXX:: Uchiha Rikkun

» Handful of complaints
but I can’t help the fact that everyone can see these scars
↘↙ Feelings
XXX:: Okay, I guess

» I am what I want you to want, what I want you to feel↘↙ Thoughts
XXX:: 'Tch.. What is there to do..'

Rikkun Uchiha, exited the Yamanka flower shop. Wait, why was he in the Yamanaka flower shop? Well, because his mother is Ino of course, and he would help out once in a while. Rikkun yawned, and continued walking. He grinned, and waved to the villagers. As you can see, he wasn't the average, Uchiha. He was actually, nice. Rikkun smiled, and closed his eyes as he walked. Doing this, he crashed into a female, and ended up onto the ground. He rubbed his three-colored head, and looked up. "Hm, Kasumi-Chan, I didn't notice you there." he said with a small smile. He wondered, if there would be a mission today. As an ANBU, Naruto didn't seem like he needed much protection, but a nice S or A ranked mission would do good, right about now.

User ImageXXXXUser Image XXXXUser Image

8,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
__ Kasumi __
User Image

A N B U

X Y o u X k n o w X I X c a n X t a k e X y o u X t o X h e a v e n X i f X y o u X l e t X m e

Stumbbling back Kasumi caught herself from falling back. Looking to see who it was it was none other than Rikkun. "Ah Rikkun what are you doing around here. I thought you were on a mission last time I saw." Blinking she tilts her head and smiles warmly. "Well it's nice to run into like this. Today is my somewhat day off , I was just about the head towards the hot springs. Want to join ?" Kasumi didn't really give much thought at the hot springs idea. It was something to do atleast. Plus it was a quick way to just relax before she was called back.

Y o u X k n o w X I , X I X c a n X m a k e X y o u r X b o d y X l e v i t a t e X i f X y o u X l e t X m e

X - OOC :

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

» Handful of complaints
↘↙ Feelings

"Yeah, that mission ended a few days ago, and now i'm back. I took the mission overboard, and killed some people. Eh, Naruto should know not to place me as the leader rank for a assassination mission." He said, with a shrug, as he got up. He poked her side. "Tch, still attempting to hold that slim figure of yours right?" he said with a small chuckle. He nodded as she invited him to go to the hot springs, along with her. "Sure, let's go." Rikkun said, as he pushed his hands into his pockets, and walked towards the direction of the hot springs. Once he had reached there, he read the sign and it clearly said, co-ed, and he rose an eyebrow. He didn't really give a damn, if it was co-ed or not, but he wondered if Kasumi did.

8,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Velvet Code
__ Kasumi __
User Image

A N B U

"Well that's good to hear , I think." As soon as Kasumi heard his small teasingly insult the female just stared at him. If she hadn't injured her shoulder joint on her left arm should would've put him in a hold. Blame her mother for having a tensise to hurt instead of lecturing someone. As the two walked she noticed Rikkun hault and read a sign. Instead of that Kasumi just waltzed in like nothing. Changing and coming out of the women's changing room she had a nicely folded towel on her head alot with a another towel around her body. Opening the sliding door Kasumi felt the warm mist hit her pale skin. Oh how she loved the water , even though she's a wind user herself. Looking back the kunoichi wondered if Rikkun knew about the co-ed. Oh how clueless she was , walking in the female noticed men and women together in the same bathing area. It didn't really bother Kasumi it was just like the pool , instead you're own in a towel. With many ***** bears around and such. This is why she would much rather go with a boy rather than to go alone. Finding a small area she spilled off her towel with the steam covering her body. Slipping in slowly she felt the hot water warm up her legs soon enough her torso. Letting out a relief sound she rests her head on the surface sighing as she blushed. "This feels good !" In lala land the female was lost in how good the warm water felt.

X - OOC :

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

» Handful of complaints
↘↙ Feelings

Rikkun shrugged, he walked into the changing area for males, and changed. He wrapped a towel around his waste and walked out, of the changing room, and went to the hot spring area. He now realized why he didn't go to the hot spring much."Ugh.." he said, as all the fan girls swarmed around him, once he stepped into the springs. "Damn it." he said, sinking into the water, so only his eyes were to be seen. He switched his view to Kasumi, and watched the males who were staring at her. He chuckled. It was kind of funny. Fan girls were one thing, but fan boys? Now, that's just a funny situation to be in. His oddly colored eyes, looked from side to side. He had no idea of what to do.. maybe that would work, but it was just too awkward. Oh well, awkward could be his middle name? Wait, that doesn't sound right. "Oi! Babe, those guys bothering you again" he said, as he placed around her, and watched both the guys and girls, go back to there conversations. He took his arm off of her, and sighed. "Phew, at least that worked." the Uchiha boy said.

8,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
__ Kasumi __
User Image

A N B U

Kasumi heard Rikkun call her babe , her eyebrow rose as she noticed the guys and girls getting interest in the two. Catching on quickly she resting her head on his shoulder. Of course this was awfully awkward for her to do this. But he was trying to get them to go away so whatever. "Yes Rikkun~ They are , make them stop ~" Seeing as Rikkun's plan worked she backed off as soon as he did. Smiling she looks at him. "What worked out ? The seductive talk and move you pulled on me or the shooing away of those annoying fan girls and boys ?" Smirking she laughs softly as she was joking. Relaxing more as she sunk to her mouth. The blush was still there due to her enjoying her time in the area. Rising abit she rose to her shoulders. "So Rikkun , how's everything going ?"

X - OOC :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces