Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Lord Of The Rings

The story takes place three hundred years after the ring was destroyed.
The races are not at peace.
Each king hates every other race, thinking they are superior to all.
There are nine rings in the world, when put together they give the wearer a great but terrible power.
With the major war on all, the world is at risk to find the end.
→ Each ring is blessed with an essence of power. Apart they are small, together they are mighty.

Newbie Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Rules

No godmodding
No cybering
No txt tlk
Please do not sign up then never post
Please post at least once a day
Follow the TOs
Remember, there is only fire and swords, there are no guns and such
I have the right to add more rules whenever I see fit
No more then two characters per person
No one liners, one paragraph minimum.
I will decide who has a ring
PM me your profile with the title 'One ring to rule them all'

Newbie Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The Worlds

User Image

Merpeople

They are very peaceful people and keep to themselves mostly. They have the southern islands all to themselves. The merpeople have tails and fins just as you would expect, but they are free to change between feet and tails as they so wish, which allows them to go where ever they want. The people will dehydrate though if they don't spend at least some time in some water.

Elvish

The elves like to keep to themselves and do not bother in the matters of others. They know the magic of healing and their lives are longer then anything else known. They are beautiful people with the fairest skin. They keep to their own lands as much as possible and normally, they never venture away from it.

Dwarfs

Dwarfs keep to the mountains and underground. They are the greatest blacksmith, the best weapons come from their work, the best armor as well. They mine the earth and rarely walk above it. They are shorter then most, but taller then Hobbits.

Humans

Humans are the most greedy of all. They want what they can never have yet go after it anyway. They want power over all other races more then anything. They believe that they are superior to everything else more then any other race, they want to be the only race left alive. Not all humans are bad, but there are a lot who believe it ant therefor they are the ones who cause the most war whether they win or not.

Orcs

They may possibly be the ugliest creature alive. Nothing good comes from them and they have no real use. They are evil things who will usually work for the highest bidder.

Hobbits

Hobbits are really no bigger then children. They live in the rolling hills and lush greenery, making their homes inside the small hills. They really are peaceful, they like to keep to themselves and don't want to bother with anyone else as they know they are to small to win against an army of anything else.

The Unexplored

The unexplored areas may contain races of other creatures no one has seen before. It is a complete mystery due to the fact very few have ever gone into the area.

Newbie Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Profiles

Gaian Name:
Name:
Sex:
Sexuality:
View: (How do you view your race against that of others? Remember, your views are your own, not that of your race if you don't want it to be.)
Bio: (At least a paragraph)
Weapon: (Remember your race when choosing a weapon)
Ring: (Do not fill in)
Picture: (no real pictures, in link form)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Gaian Name: SpaceXCase
Name: Samwise Gamgee
Race: Hobbit
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Gay
View: The Hobbits are no better then anyone else
Bio: Sam grew up on the stories of Frodo and Sam, he had heard the story of his his great some number grandfather had gone with the ring barer and had been named for him. He is sort of scared that it means his family expects some greatness out of him that he can not possibly live up to. He things that he is only one person, one small Hobbit... but then his great some grandfather had done something amazing and he was just one Hobbit. After hearing about the nine rings, he realized that that was what his mother wore. One night, he had stolen it and taken off alone. Sam believes that the rings must be destroyed, but he is to afraid to take them, or even just one to the volcano.
Weapon: Wooden walking staff
Ring: One ring blessed with earth
Picture: Sam

Gaian Name: A-ya Halloway -Orginal-
Name: Waiy Vad
Race: Mermaid
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bi
View: Believes that all races should be given a chance to co-exsist, except the orcs.
Bio: Waiy didn't grow up in the water lands of her poeple like a normal person of the mer. She was raised on land with her parents and elder brother, journying through the unexplored territory for large enough water sources for the water people to live on. However, Waiy wanted to see the homeland of which her parents and brother would talk about every night. So she slipped away in a river and swam home. But she found that the place was not as wonderful as her family made it out to be, instead it was full of haughty veiws and everyone looked down on her fpr beong born on the surface. So again she left to wander the other relms, trying to find at least one sepcial person that shared her veiws.
Weapon: Two twins blades that she carries on her back, an enchanted with the essance of fresh water.
Ring: One ring blessed with water
Picture: Mermiad form / Human from

Newbie Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Newbie Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
- → Open ← -

Newbie Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
- → Open ← -

Newbie Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image__________________________________________________________________________

Sam put his pack back on after packing up his small camp and putting out the fire. He was scared to be out there alone, but he decided that he'd had no choice. He had already stolen his mothers ring and run, if he went back to the Shire now he knew nothing good would come of it. No, instead he had to keep going. It had only been two days, he had to keep walking.

Sam got back to his feet and walked through the soft green grass. There was no real direction to go into. Either way he would end up in elven territory at some point. He wasn't brave enough to go into the unexplored. At least he knew what would be ahead of him this way. Walking slowly, as he was in no rush, the small hobbit started to hum a tune he heard many times back home.

It must have been another hour, but he stopped again and stood, where the Hobbits territory ended and the elves began. Swallowing hard, the little hobbit realized that he wanted to go home. This was to much work for one little person. Eight rings, no clue, and no help. Sam sighed and sat on the ground, thinking he'd have a rest before just heading home. He was to small, no more then a child to anything else out there. He had no idea how his great some grandfather had done it. How could he be a hero when he was so small?

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image

Waiy of the Mer-people

Waiy ran for her life on two legs for now. She had to go and trip over a sleeping orc! Well, at least she'd found the ring. Not three days ago, Waiy had learned that the ring of water was all the way out in the land of the orcs. A barren desert land where the ring had to purose being there, so on she went to take it back. Not that it had turn out well when Waiy had tripped over that one orc and was now being chased. Thankfully she spotted a single, but deep, stream runing along the egde of the border land, and used it to escape. Only problem was, now she had no clothes, and no way to walk on the land for a while.

On she traveled for a few days, eating the fish and underwater plants in the stream. Soon she was well into elfen country, and didn't stop there, but kept swiming. Because she heard that some elves liked the taste of mer. Eventually Waiy passed out of there and into a larger river, now travling to the hobbit lands. There she knew, there wasn't much to worry about since these people were friendly.

Soon she was at the border, ready to continue, when she spotted someone. The first person she'd seen since the orcs about a week ago. A lone hobbit, so far from home and looked scared. She swam up to the bank and called to him, "Fair day young hobbit. In need of some company?"

Newbie Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image__________________________________________________________________________

Sam sat there, not to far from the river that sat at the border of the land. This was officially the furthest he had ever been from home. He was scared, that was all there was to it. He didn't mean to be, but he didn't know anything aside from his own people and the shire. Except for the maps he'd seen of course. The hobbit took off his pack and sat it behind him, using it as some sort of cushion. He kept watching the woods around him, waiting for some sign of trouble, even though he was sure it wouldn't come.

He jumped when he heard a voice, looking all around before looking to the river and spotting some fish talking to him. He stayed back against the tree, thinking he was safe away from the water. He'd never seen anything like it and wondered if he'd ventured in the wrong direction. "Y-Your a t-talking.... fish..."

Fashionable Shapeshifter

A-ya Halloway -Orginal-
User Image

Waiy of the Mer-people

Waiy's eye twitched, being called a fish was an insult. But she couldn't really blame the hobbbit for being an idiot. "I am a mermaid actually. And we tend to be able to talk." She said, still smiling though it was a bit strained.

"What is a boy like yourself doing so close to the elven territory? They have only gotten haughtier since the time the helped the Frodo Hobbit." She added curiously. And if he answreed that question, then he'd probably ask her what she was doing there, which would be a fair enough trade.

Newbie Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Sam frowned, watching the fish person and trying not to actually run away. Mermaid. Fish. He seen no difference. She knew what he was, so he figured he had to be stupid which made him only worry more about what was ahead of him.

"Umm... That would be my business." Sam knew how many people were after the rings and he did not want to let on that the one he wore was the one so many were looking for. He had it on a chain around his neck, to afraid to actually put it on since he didn't know how to control it. "What's a fish like you doing all the way out here?" He had a feeling that the merpeople lived down south by the ocean.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image

Waiy of the Mer-people

"Mermaid." Waiy corrected. Were all hobbits this dumb? She had been sure from the legends that they weren't. But this little man didn't seem to be all that smart.

"And that's my buisness." She added, still miffed about being called a fish. After all maybe he wouldn't like being called a midget, right? Or an idiot? But he was most certainly both. But again did you hear her calling him names? "Actually," She started, relenting a little.

"I'm in need of some help. You see I lost all my supplies when I had to use this river to escape.. Some place. Do you think you can help me?" Waiy asked. Not liking having to do so, but something took precedence over pride. Like keeping the newly found ring safe. And getting some clothes.

Newbie Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Sam felt like a child, one who knew nothing. He certainly did want to go back home to the Shire. This mermaid confused him and he wasn't sure how trustworthy it was. He knew most all other races in the world thought they were better then anyone or anything else.

He stayed far back away from the water as he watched her, slowly getting back to his feet and putting his pack on. He didn't have any clothes with him, and it wouldn't matter since she would be much to tall to wear anything of his. Even while she was in the water, he could see that he was only half her size. He was even considered short for a Hobbit.

"Umm... I don't know what I can do, fi-... Mermaid. I don't have any clothes for you if that's what you want." Sam did not, but he thought about going off into the Elven territory to find a camp or something and steal some clothes from there. They would be mermaid sized surly. "Maybe the elves....?"

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image

Waiy of the Mer-people

Waiy, soothed a bit now that he finally called her a mermaid, replied. "That is what I need, but I'd rather you not try to steal from the elves. That never works out to well for anyone." She thought over the problem asher tail swirled slowly through the water.

"What's your name by the way. I'm Waiy." She added after a mintue, realizing that they hadn't properly intordunced themselves. Her parents would have been just as upset with Waiy for forgetting this as they would be with the hobbit for calling her a fish.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff