Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 >

Dapper Explorer

User Image

An iSovay Creation
            This is a Superhero Role play
            I will Now be Accepting Reserves and Profiles Nothing else yet
            My Inspiration Superhero's, x-Men, Marvel, ect. You get the picture
            Thank You for the Photos Photobucket and Picniking! So don't give me the credit!
            Thanks to Snake_In_My_Boot, A Thorne, and C i a o - S w e e t i e for sticking to it!
            :]

Ooc && Profiles

|| Opening || Story || Rules || Character list/Relations || Reserves || Reserve Skeletons || Profile Skeletons || Setting || Updates || Ext ||

Dapper Explorer

User Image

Superhero
    » » (sometimes rendered super-hero or super hero) is a type of stock character possessing "extraordinary or superhuman powers" and dedicated to protecting the public. Since the debut of the prototypical superhero Superman in 1938, stories of superheroes—ranging from brief episodic adventures to continuing years-long sagas—have dominated American comic books and crossed over into other media. The word itself dates to at least 1917.A female superhero is sometimes called a superheroine (also rendered super-heroine or super heroine). "Super-heroes" is a trademark co-owned by DC Comics and Marvel Comics. Superheroes are authentically American, spawning from The Great Depression era.

» » Wrong. This isn't your parent's superhero's story. How do you think those people came up with such stories of splendor? It wasn't out of their little head's now was it? What if superhero's were real? Nay, they are real. It seems they live in the shadows as normal people. But what would happen if our normal words were disrupted, and instead of the threat of Terrorism; a real threat occurred? These people called Villains now they are the serious threat. What will these once hidden hero's do? Will they give their usual lives a rest and help the city in it's time of peril?

» » List of powers

|| Opening || Story || Rules || Character list/Relations || Reserves || Reserve Skeletons || Profile Skeletons || Setting || Updates || Ext ||

Dapper Explorer

User Image

Listen up! I'm only gonna say this once bub!
      » Be literate. When i mean literate, i mean at least four paragraphs per post- 9+ Sentences for each. Not a very difficult rule. This is an rp that's based off of the usual superhero jazz, we know this, we also know i am not the creator of Dc, or marvel or any one thing that created the idea of "Superhero". We'll only be using real pictures this time around sorry, but thems the rules. I personally like real pictures better than animes because you have more of a selection. If you are dead out of luck and need help finding a person just ask. I'm always willing to lend a helpful hand.

» Follow the general Tos's and that jazz. No Godmoding, no killing people, and keep things pg-thirteen, simply because i like things clean. Speaking of clean. Please make your layout clean. I don't want over the top, but i also don't just want a random boring nothing. Have some sort of color scheme, quotes/lyrics, and at least one picture of your character with their name, thank you! Don't just fill out a profile and send it to me. I need a Reservation! Pleas send me reserves with the title: "Let's do this!" Then i would like profiles as: "Where's my Supersuit?!" [Haha. Can anyone get what that's from? Hehehe In your profile put a =D if you watched it!] It's okay really, this rp is relaxed, and i want to make it easy and fun to reply to. I hate getting to an rp:Being super excited: Then it run dry the the seharra dessert.

» Make sure you have read this! If you cannot type as much as i ask, or cannot fulfill things that are required, don't even send me a request, thank you. I have the right to do that, because here-I'm like Jesuz. Yeah, with a Z. I can walk on water and everything! Please just be respectful, and do the things i ask, and with hopes this rp will get Jumping!

» Sure, there are a zillion running around, and we know that there are more than just four superhero's-yes. But for the sake of this role play, were keeping it as small as we can- There is only four superhero's, and the same amount of sidekicks. The sidekicks can be either villain or superhero sidekicks, i don't care either way. There is a reason that there are specific spots only. If they get filled before you get here-Tough. Pick a new spot or; PM me. Maybe i can work something out. But that is only if, and if things don't get to busy. Simple as that.

X
      || Opening || Story || Rules || Character list/Relations || Reserves || Reserve Skeletons || Profile reserves || Setting || Updates || Ext ||

Dapper Explorer

User Image

»» It seems that Superhero 1 Is having some major Villain issue. Not only does Villain 1 still resent him from a rough few weeks they spent together, but it seems that Damsel in Distress Keeping finding her way right into the clutches of evil. On top of trying to keep Sidekick 3 from becoming a nuisance, instead of an actual help. What is a superhero to do when he’s at his last end?

It seems that the Photographer thinks he has a lead on who Superhero 2 is. He’s become even more nosey in her daily life. It seems that Side kick 1 and her have a lot of things going on that they need to lay low for. But, how the heck are they suppose to keep the city safe with a nosy person following them about the city? And what about Villain 3? Does she have a connection to the photographer? Did he stumble across information about Superhero 2 by the gift of Villain 3?

What else could go wrong? Superhero 3 Is at a total loss here. He’s recently taken Sidekick 2 into his custody due to her loss of family. But it seems she’s having more of a hard time getting over it than he thought. What is a superhero to do when he is trying to keep Villain 2 From causing havoc in the town? These two are enemies like none other. They’ve been since the beginning. And what about the nosy Journalist ? A few weeks ago, Superhero 3 Took of his mask in an alley to Comfort Sidekick 2 before helping her. Did the Journalist see something?

Superhero 4 and Sidekick 4 Are having issues. What are you to do when your spending most of your spare time with your sister? Yes, you heard right, sister. They’ve been a pair since they were little, but it seems that both of them are having a thing for Dude in distress . What’s a guy suppose to do when two girls are going after him, and besides that, he keeps getting in tufts with Villain 4 how is he suppose to react to this?

Sidekicksxxxx
      Superhero one Sidekick three
      Superhero Two Sidekick One
      Superhero Three Sidekick Two
      Superhero Four Sidekick Four

Enemiesxxxx
      Villain one Superhero One
      Villain two Superhero Three
      Villain Three Superhero Two
      Villain Four Superhero Four

Relations xxxx
      Damsel in Distress-- Can't stay out of danger
      Journalist-- Saw Superhero 3's real face?
      Photographer-- Found the secret identity of Superhero 2?
      Dude in Distress-- Can't stop looking for Villain 4

»»Okay. So, i need you to follow at least these lines for your characters. Anything further is up to you! After we progress a bit, things can change, relationships can form, and bonds can be broken

|| Opening || Story || Rules || Character list/Relations || Reserves || Reserve Skeletons || Profile reserves || Setting || Updates || Ext ||

Dapper Explorer

User Image

Superheroes

User ImagexoxUser ImagexoxUser Image
    [1]Aidan Gregory O'Farrel»The Magician
      Atomic Manipulation || Twenty-Four | Dark Blue | A Thorne

[2]Auden Marie Bennett » Psyche
      Telekinesis || Twenty-One | Gold && Silver | iSovay

[3]James Everett Walker » Captain Gallant
      Superhuman Strength|| Twenty-eight | Orangered | Snake_in_my_Boot

[4]Jezebel Ellie Bronte » Miss Inferno
      pyrokinesis || 25| crimson & khaki | Your Ophelia

Sidekicks

[1]Matthew Jordan Hall » Velocity
      Super Speed || Eighteen | Dark Cyan | Sidekick for Psyche | Snake_in_my_Boot

[2]Cordelia Winifred Jones »La Phantome
      Phasing | ♂/♀ | Seventeen | Slate Gray | Captain Gallant| Kudlak Shiva

[3]Full Name» Superhero name
      Power || Age| Posting color | Sidekick for? | Username

[4]Destiny Jane Bronte »Mimic
      Power Mimicry|| 18 | Teal and darkslategray| Miss Inferno | i came buckets

Villains

[1]Charlotte Ann Lee »Daemon
      Technopath || 24 | Sienna| Devreaux

[2]Full Name» Superhero name
      Power || Age| Posting color | Username

[3]Audrey Nichole Short » Datura
      Illusion manipulation || Twenty | #4C5F4E and #544C5F| macellarious

[4]Full Name» Superhero name
      Power || Age| Posting color | Username

Civilians

Full Name
      Photographer || Age | Posting Color | Username

Taylor Chloe-Rose Linton
      Journalist || twenty-three | #99CCEE | Your Ophelia

Jordan Victor Applegate
      Dude in Distress || 27| royalblue | Totenglaut

User ImagexoxUser Imagexox User Image
    Olivia Jane Johnston
      Dame || Twenty | darkorchid | c i a o - s w e e t i e

» Keep an Eye on the Numbers in front of the names!

Dapper Explorer

User Image

Superhero [3/4]
[size=18]superhero's[/size]
[img]100x100[/img][color=white]x[/color][img]100x100[/img][color=white]x[/color][img]100x100[/img]
[list][size=17][color=COLOR]Full Name[/color][/size][size=17][b]»[/b][color=COLOR2]Superhero name [/color][/size]
[list][size=11] Power[color=COLOR]|[/color] ♂/♀ [color=COLOR]|[/color] Age [color=COLOR]|[/color] Posting Color[color=COLOR]|[/color] Username[/size][/list][/list]

Sidekicks [4/4]
[img]100x100[/img][color=white]x[/color][img]100x100[/img][color=white]x[/color][img]100x100[/img]
[list][size=17][color=COLOR]Full Name[/color][/size] [size=17][b]»[/b][color=COLOR2]Superhero name [/color][/size]
[list][size=11] Power [color=COLOR]|[/color] ♂/♀ [color=COLOR]|[/color] Age [color=COLOR]|[/color] Posting Color [color=COLOR]|[/color] Sidekick for? [color=COLOR]|[/color] Username[/size][/list][/list]

Villains [3/4]
[list][size=17][color=COLOR]Full Name[/color][/size] [size=17][b]»[/b][color=COLOR2]Villain name [/color][/size]
[list][size=11] Power [color=COLOR]|[/color] ♂/♀ [color=COLOR]|[/color] Age [color=COLOR]|[/color] Posting Color [color=COLOR]|[/color] Username[/size][/list][/list]

Civilians [2/4]
[list][size=17][color=COLOR]Full Name[/color][/size]
[list][size=11] Photographer/Journalist/Dude/Dame [color=COLOR]|[/color] ♂/♀ [color=COLOR]|[/color] Age [color=COLOR]|[/color] Posting Color [color=COLOR]|[/color] Username[/size][/list][/list]

Dapper Explorer

User Image

I want you to be creative with these! Well, as creative as my layout allows you to be. If you have any questions- Please don't hesitate to ask. Also, need any help? Please ask. I would rather you ask, and send me a profile that's 100% Then me have to tell you to fix it! Plus, if you Preview the codes in the pm's they look all funny, don't worry, It's just the pm's! I want everything in the Profile filled out too! Don't just leave things blank. If there is nothing there, write something as in "They wouldn't have this, they blah blah blah". Plus, PLEASE make your profile in 1st person, thank you!

User Image

█▌ x f i r s t n a m exxm i d d l e n a m exxl a s t n a m exx

a (Superhero/Villain/Human) with the power of (Power [If human- photography/Journalis/Damsel > Make it interesting...)

aka at least one nickname

old age kills age

incase you didn't notice gender. make it interesting.

i'm attracted to boys? girls? both?

my what pretty eyes you have eye color.

height and weight height and weight...

the backdrop Bio- Short simple- two paragraphs .

█▌ trait (ex: sweet)
          describe trait in a paragraph.

█ trait (ex: funny)

trait (ex: weird)

█▌ xusername

[align=center][img]293x283 > Round corners[/img][/align]

[size=20][color=postingcolor]█▌[/color][color=dimgray]█[/color] [color=silver]▌[/color][color=white]x[/color] [u][b][color=dimgray]f i r s t n a m e[/color][/b][color=white]xx[/color][b][color=POSTCOLOR]m i d d l e n a m e[/color][/b][color=white]xx[/color][b][color=dimgray]l a s t n a m e[/color][/b][color=white]xx[/color][/u][/align]

[list][list][list][size=30][color=dimgray]a (Superhero/Villain/Human) with the power of [/color] [color=POSTCOLOR](Power [If human- photography/Journalis/Damsel > Make it interesting...)[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][/size][color=POSTCOLOR]▀ [/size][size=14][color=dimgray]aka[/size][/color] [color=dimgrey][size=9][/size][/color] [color=POSTCOLOR][size=11]at least one nickname[/size][/color]

[/size][color=dimgray]▀ [/size][size=14][color=dimgray]old age kills[/size][/color] [color=POSTCOLOR][size=11]age [/size][/color]

[/size][color=silver]▀ [/size][size=14][color=dimgray]incase you didn't notice[/size][/color] [color=POSTCOLOR][size=11]gender. make it interesting.[/size][/color]

[/size][color=postingcolor]▀ [/color][size=14][color=dimgray]i'm attracted to[/size][/color] [color=POSTCOLOR][size=9][size=11]boys? girls? both?[/size][/color]

[/size][color=dimgray]▀ [/size][size=14][color=dimgray]my what pretty eyes you have[/size][/color] [color=POSTCOLOR][size=11]eye color.[/size][/color]

[/size][color=silver]▀ [/size][size=14][color=dimgray]height and weight[/size][/color] [color=POSTCOLOR][size=9][size=11]height and weight...[/size][/color]

[/size][color=POSTCOLOR]▀ [/size][size=14][color=dimgray]the backdrop[/size][/color] [color=POSTCOLOR][size=11] Bio- Short simple- two paragraphs . I want a Third paragraph of the superheroes you know, and the people you connect with, ect. That's why there are numbers! [/size][/color]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][size=20][color=POSTCOLOR]█▌[/color] [color=dimgray]trait (ex: sweet)[/size][/color]
          [size=11][color=POSTCOLOR]describe trait in a paragraph.[/color][/size]

[color=dimgray][size=20][color=dimgray] █ trait (ex: funny)[/size][/color]
          [size=11][color=POSTCOLOR]describe trait in a paragraph.[/color][/size]

[color=silver][size=20]▌[/color][color=dimgray][size=20] trait (ex: weird)[/size][/color]
          [size=11][color=POSTCOLOR]describe trait in a paragraph.[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][color=POSTCOLOR]▀ [size=14][color=dimgray]silly little crush[/size][/color] [size=9][color=POSTCOLOR][size=11]have a crush on someone? put it here ;3[/size][/color]

[/size][color=dimgray]▀ [/size][size=14][color=dimgray]stuck forever[/size][/color] [color=POSTCOLOR][size=11]tattoo, peircing, scar?[/size][/color]

[/size][color=silver]▀ [/size][size=14][color=dimgray]personal background music[/size][/color] [color=POSTCOLOR][size=9][/size][/color] [color=dimgray][size=11][url=youtubelink][u][color=dimgray]name of song[/color][/u][/url] [color=dimgray]|[/color] [url=youtubelink][u][color=dimgray]name of song[/color][/u][/url] [color=dimgray]| [url=youtubelink][u][color=dimgray]name of song[/color][/u][/url][/size][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][size=30][color=postingcolor]█▌[/color][color=dimgray]█[/color] [color=silver]▌[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOR]username[/color]

|| Opening || Story || Rules || Character list/Relations || Reserves || Reserve Skeletons ||Profile Skeletons || Setting || Updates || Ext ||

Dapper Explorer

User Image

Setting

A typical June Morning, a little overcast from the rain during the night before.

Time

Morning Afternoon Evening

It's more....
          7 am pm

Minutes

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
          11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
          21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
          31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
          41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
          51 52 53 53 55 56 57 58 59

Date & Year

Year

2009 2010 2011 2012

Season

SummerFall Winter Spring

Month

January February March April June July August September October November December

Day

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
          11 12 13 14 15 16 17
          18 19 20 21 22 23 24
          25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Dapper Explorer

User Image

Heroes make names for themselves. So do villains

Everything they do, is watched. They take what they have and make the best of what has happened. Since recent events the town of Center city had rebuilt the damage caused by one of their worst criminals ever. He was known as Cannonade. Able to convince the villains of the city to join, the man striked. When he did he struck hard. It took months of planning for him to gather all the convicts, the information, it all came together so easily for a man who had money. Until he underestimated powers of the heroes. His plan was to take the sidekicks of each hero in the city and turn them to his side, and wipe out as many heroes as he could. His plan nearly succeeded. With the total of heroes taken and the attacks on the city at an all time high, people thought he was going to take the city, and everyone braced themselves for a life of hell.

It seemed life was quick for the damsel in distress, for she was part of the plan as well. After Cannonade snatched the woman, he waited. And in his path it seemed luck fell right into him. For the next thing he gathered was Velocity, the zooming sidekick of Psyche, as well as the strong witty Magician. With the two in his grasp, he knew that not only would Psyche find her way to her sidekick, but also the captain would follow to his damsel. Both men being friends of Psyche, she and the Capitan were able to swoop in and save their comrades, as well as the damsel. In the midst of this battle, Cannonade was captured, and now spends his life in prison.

six months later
    Near all of the pandemonium of the catastrophic event was put to sleep, and the city has nearly rebuilt itself. Back to their lives the heroes have went, taking down little petty criminals now and then, but not a villain has been brave enough to step forward and ban against the heroes now. Each of the heroes have been more connected in the last few months, just to make sure the city stays safe. None, but a few actually know the others identities though, because that becomes sticky.

Dapper Explorer

User Image

Thus far...
    Heroes make names for themselves. So do villains
    Everything they do, is watched. They take what they have and make the best of what has happened. Since recent events the town of Center city had rebuilt the damage caused by one of their worst criminals ever. He was known as Cannonade. Able to convince the villains of the city to join, the man striked. When he did he struck hard. It took months of planning for him to gather all the convicts, the information, it all came together so easily for a man who had money. Until he underestimated powers of the heroes. His plan was to take the sidekicks of each hero in the city and turn them to his side, and wipe out as many heroes as he could. His plan nearly succeeded. With the total of heroes taken and the attacks on the city at an all time high, people thought he was going to take the city, and everyone braced themselves for a life of hell.

It seemed life was quick for the damsel in distress, for she was part of the plan as well. After Cannonade snatched the woman, he waited. And in his path it seemed luck fell right into him. For the next thing he gathered was Velocity, the zooming sidekick of Psyche, as well as the strong witty Magician. With the two in his grasp, he knew that not only would Psyche find her way to her sidekick, but also the captain would follow to his damsel. Both men being friends of Psyche, she and the Capitan were able to swoop in and save their comrades, as well as the damsel. In the midst of this battle, Cannonade was captured, and now spends his life in prison.

six months later
    Near all of the pandemonium of the catastrophic event was put to sleep, and the city has nearly rebuilt itself. Back to their lives the heroes have went, taking down little petty criminals now and then, but not a villain has been brave enough to step forward and ban against the heroes now. Each of the heroes have been more connected in the last few months, just to make sure the city stays safe. None, but a few actually know the others identities though, because that becomes sticky.

Dapper Explorer

User Image

Etcetera.

Inspiration :Superheroes

&& Other inspiration...
    ______
    Awesome clip
    ______
    Song
    ______
    Song 2

Other things will go up here...In good time that is.

Dapper Explorer

Dapper Explorer

Dapper Explorer

Dapper Explorer

User Image

xxxxxx"Um, do you mind kindly getting out of my way?" the girl said impatiently looking forward. Her java fix was running low, and the girl was running on a short fuse. The man in front of her stood, not really in line, but sort of off to the side just well enough to be in her way. It was Monday morning, and the girl not only had to get to work, but home in time to actually get ready for it. She was dressed, in yoga pants, a t-shirt, and her hair messily placed on her head. Wasn’t to bad though, she’d just got up, and realized that her brother had forgot to get her coffee beans. Which meant she couldn’t very well make a decent pot of Joe without it. So, on her feet she went down the street to the closest starbucks. She’d kill two birds with one stone, get her and Robin (Her brother) something to drink, and snag enough muffins to feed a cow for her and matt. Arms crossed, she looked at the man as he turned. His face was hollow, and eyes blank as he stared at her. His dark hair was receding, and the man looked a bit down on his luck. He stared for a minute as Auden watched. He didn’t seem to be doing much.

The girl stared at him, as he turned full front to her, his face not changing much. He gazed to his feet, then back at her, as his face lifted: It changed. Like, literally changed. The darker colored eyes that they once were before, turned fierce red, and his skin darkened almost as brown as that of a tree. His hair now leached to his shoulder. Stretching his arms out towards Auden, like he was grabbing at her, he lurched forward without looking fully up. With a curious look, Auden took a step back. She wasn’t quite sure what was up, but she knew it wasn’t really a good situation. The man seemed to be some sort of shape shifter, with a shorter fuse than her without Java. The shifter then pushed his palms forward, and out lurched two guns. Auden Inhaled deep as people before her began to panic. A woman behind her made a piercing screaming sound as the man shouted. ”everyone Hit the ground!”. with a grumble in her throat, Auden obliged. Sure, she was a heroine or what not, but she couldn’t simply pull out her super suit in front of all these people. On her way to leaning down the man grabbed at her hair, and lurched her back to her feet. With a wince, she bit her tongue. The man apparently had wanted to rob the star bucks. Hey, they had to of made a pretty good piece of change. They were always busy.

"Why you brat, watch who your talking to! Didn’t your momma ever teach you not to insult a man with a gun?"

"Oh yeah? I'm sorry, I guess I'll have to call her and tell her what a terrible job she's done raising me." The girl's voice oozed with sarcasm. She wasn’t really good with that whole…Quiet thing. He scowled, and pulled harder on her locks, before pushing her back on the ground with force. As she hit the ground, she watched the figure step towards the cash register. Oddest place for a robbery, sure. But most pathetic place for a robbery, not so much. Auden looked at the figures around her. Most were either watching the man at the register or dunking their heads. Staring at the man she held her breath and lifted her hand slightly off the ground. As she did so, the man shot to the side and hit the ground. Again, with her finger, she pulled back and the man lurched to his side as though something was dragging him. With another swift movement, she pulled her hand into her, as though she was grabbing at her chest, but little known to the people in the place, she had just bashed the man with the flag pole on the wall. Thank god for something less heavy than the cash register, because that was her next object. The man didn’t sit back up as the police sirens were heard outside the building. People began to rise, and step away from the figure on the floor. Auden did the same, just to be safe.

"What a way to start a morning, and all for some muffins! Geeze." She grumbled to herself. With a sigh, she snagged an Idea. With a loud tone she spoke ”Wow! I didn’t see anything! It must have been that super kid, that really fast one! What’s he called?” a few people around her caught onto her words and mumbled in agreement. Sure, they didn’t see anything, how could they have? Auden was positive that she was careful enough for it. As police entered the shoppe, Auden pulled back and stepped out the door. Matt should be on the morning news come nine o’clock. She thought to herself as she strolled down the road. That would be something interesting out of the morning at least. For a moment she wondered if what had just happened was a way of telling her she drank to much Java? but if that was the case, she should really practice her skills more: Because giving up the Coffee was so not going to happen. The blonde walked into the front door of the building and up the stairs in no time. Guess the Java would have to happen at work.

Opening the door to Apartment B2, she closed it behind her. Flopping down in her favorite chair in front of the large window of the apartment, Auden grumbled. She Hated Mondays. Closing her eyes, she let her mind drift for a minute. Just a minute. oh sure, cause that never actually works. Her eyes lifted, slowly. There was something wrong. Sitting up quickly she looked at the clock on the wall as it flashed. "Oh no! Crap crap crap! Were late!" From the chair she jumped up quickly, down the hall she began to yell. "Matt! Robin! Get up!!". Down the hall she ran, until she entered her room. To her closet, she quickly pulled out a white buttoned top, and a black skirt. Granted, the more she looked at what she was putting on, the less 'Work like' it was, and more fashionable she looked. But there wasn't any time to change, this had to do. Back out of the hall, she ran, her feet bare, shoes in hand. Stopping at Robin's room, she knocked on his door hard, before pushing it open. Inside, her brother grumbled, as he sat up, pushing her away with his hands. She laughed at his laziness, he was a lawyer after all. Weren't they suppose to be ship shape? Apparently he'd missed the memo. Rubbing her eyes of sleep, she knocked at Matt's door.

"Matt! Were late, let's go!!"

With a yawn, she walked back into the living room. Sitting on the couch she grumbled as Robin entered. To the coffee pot he went, and in vein he asked "Where's the Coffee? You didn't drink it all, did you?" The girl shook her head. "You didn't get anymore. So now were out. And thus is why were late.". Truth be told, there was some Coffee beans left last night, but she drank them. He probably wouldn't remember that anyway. So she thought it better not to bring it up. Looking out the window of the city she pulled her phone out and flipped the unlock button on. She watched the screen light up and just as soon as it did she pulled open her contact list, and dialed her work number. In a few short rings there was a woman who answered. "Yes, Mrs. Miller, Robin and I will be late today, just tell Laurence he knows what to do.". With an okay from the other line Auden hung up her phone. That was a good thing about partially owning a business. The only reason she didn't own the whole thing was because Robin owned the other half. Bennett industries was a company the two received from their father when he passed. There were a bazillion things it did, and to go into detail, Auden would go crazy. Their largest thing was that they were a law firm. But the business itself had so many charities it ran through it, and other stuff that her brother had started over the years.

Even though he was kind of spacey, the man was really good at what he did. Looking over her shoulder at the frustrated face of her brother. She smirked before saying "You know...I really don't want to go in today.". Her brother turned his eyes to her, with a c**k-eyed expression. It was true though. She didn't want to! The man just shrugged. He knew that if she didn't go today, she'd still get things done by the time they needed to be. "We should have groceries brought to us from now on. Really, we should. So we don't run out of things like this. Miller knows were going to be late, so go ahead and run to the store, I'll make something for breakfast!" Standing up, she spoke with a cheerful look on her face, before explaining. "I was going to get some this morning, but I ran into a little problem...So yeah. You should go and get some Java, and I'll make Pancakes, or waffles, or something.". "Fine. But no more late night drinking my Coffee, go it? I actually run the business." Auden shoved him playfully "Yeah, and Without me, you'd be lost. So shush." from the drawer in front of her, she pulled out Robin's keys, and threw them to her. Within a minute the man was out of the door, and on his way to get some pick me up for the two of them. Auden stretched upward, and suspended in the air for a second, before shouting.

"Matt! Are you up yet?!

»Click Picture for Outfit.
    x»Ooc: x
    User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items