Of course NOT! 0.08256880733945 8.3% [ 9 ]
Mostly. 0.091743119266055 9.2% [ 10 ]
Mostly not. 0.064220183486239 6.4% [ 7 ]
Yes, but I didn't like it. 0.027522935779817 2.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Fluffy Cat

User Image

Lacie and Dove
T H E T W O O F T H E M… …Sharing A Mind...

"What happened?" Dove asked.

((Pssst... The core of the Elder wand is thestral hair...))
:::: stare I know that, dear. But dear Lukey can't tell what is inside a wand just by looking at it. :::

…Sharing a mind with The Owl…
User Image
...Isn’t all it’s cracked up to be…

"Well, apperently The Owl hid a wierd wand inside the staff, and it has something to do with the 'Peverells'. Do you, er, know who they are?" he asked, picking up the strange elder wand and liking how it felt in his hand. Hate to break it you to ya, Luke, but you really don't know who the heck you are. The Owl said. Naw, it wouldn't be because my mom's dead and my dad was a drunk, and now dead? he thought back angerly.

Fluffy Cat

User Image

Lacie and Dove

"Yes of course I do? Don't you know any childrens stories? Wait, a wand? And the Peverells, in one sentence? Well, this one turned out to be true... Well the Elder wand, has many other names... Anyways... Its basically the undefeatable wand... Its a wand that Death him-or-herself made... Out of Elder and thestral hair... Annes wand is mahogany and thestral hair... Anyways... The last recorded owner was Harry Potter, and before that, Voldemort... I think... I'm not sure though... It has a horrible history... So, you think you found the Elder wand?" Dove said, not breathing once in the whole paragraph that she said.
…Sharing a mind with The Owl…
User Image
...Isn’t all it’s cracked up to be…

Luke scoffed. "Are you kidding me? You think that THIS is the Elder Wand? Honestly. And, no, I haven't heard any children's stories. My parents weren't that type. " he looked at the wand again. Wizards DON'T usually make Elder wands... he thought. no. nonono. That's rediculous. Shun the non-believer!! The Owl said softly in his head.

Fluffy Cat

User Image

Lacie and Dove

"Believe what you want... Don't believe what you want... Like, me I don't believe in luck, or happily ever afters..." Dove said.
User Image
Luke
…Sharing a mind with The Owl isn’t all it’s cracked up to be…

"Spoilsport!" he said, winking and sticking his tongue out at her.

Fluffy Cat

User Image

Lacie and Dove

"What else don't I believe in... Oh, yes... Normal... There is no such thing as normal..." Dove said. She kissed his cheek.
User Image
Luke

Luke laughed and mussed up her hair. "Thank God there's no such thing as normal!" he dropped the wand of elder on the ground and gave Lacie a big bear hug. The wand let out pink and red sparks. Luke turned and looked at it. "Stop!" he told it, annoyed. It stopped. Hmmm..

Fluffy Cat

User Image

Lacie and Dove

Dove frowned when he messed with her hair. She noticed the pink and red sparks, and the fact that they stopped when Luke told them to.
User Image
Luke

Luke frowned at the wand. He left Dove and picked it up. "Prior Incantato," He muttered. Out of the wand whispered... Reparo... and the face of- of- Harry Potter! Then, the Killing Curse... and the snakelike face of Voldemort... Luke's face contorted with fear. ."Dove.... this IS the Elder Wand," he said.
UPDATE!

There is now a post- On the first page- under the Updates post- for a synopsis of what has happened so far. This is for old members who have been gone for a while, new members who are completley lost, and if you just want to refresh your memory. There *coff* SHOULD be some more people joining us soon, some people who haven't posted in a while (or at ALL), so please do not ignore their posts. There needs to be more than me, aqua, and lostmoments posting here. Thank you!
User Image

Presto, Chango...
Sajin Ghavin
----------------------------

Green eyes stared into the passing clouds as Sajin traveled through the sky on his familys flying car. It was usually the preferred method of Wizarding travel in America. Besides Apparating, that is. Sajin sighed as suddenly sat to attention as he saw the new school he was going to: Hogwarts. 'Bigger than I expected.'
As the car softly landed to a complete stop on the grass, Sajin heaved out his trunk, and shut the door to the car. His mother waved to him from inside of the metal vehicle, before rolling away and flying into the cloud, where Sajin knew she would start the invisibility mode. He clutched his 11-inch mahagony and dragon heartstring wand as his faced the school gate, waiting for some sort of teacher to open it. He was a little nervous, although he didn't show it. He left all his freinds in America, and he would have to make more... AFTER school had already started.

Fluffy Cat

User Image

Lacie and Dove

"Nah, really?" Dove said sarcastically.
User Image
Madame Latche yawned. she was about to go to sleep... Suddenly, she remembered that she was supposed to meet a new student at the gate at- she looked at the time- right now. She made a face and hurried down to the gate. Once there, she opened it and saw the young boy. "Ah- Sajin Ghavin, correct? Yes, yes, well, I'm Madame Latche, I'll be your Head of House... come along, it's late..." she took him by the arm and led him up the path.

User Image
Luke

"Oh, shut up, it's not like it's an easy thing to believe that an Owl- who doesn't even USE a wand- got ahold of the Elder Wand and gave it to ME." he said in one breath.

Fluffy Cat

User Image

Lacie and Dove

"It is pretty easy to believe... After all, Voldemort split his soul in seven in an attempt to become immortal, and he was almost killed by a baby. Years later, that baby grew into a man and killed him, making sure all of his Horcruxes were destroyed. Voldemort also wanted the Deathly Hallows... Which reminds me, the Elder Wand is one of them." Dove said, looking at Luke.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff