Welcome to Gaia! ::

Geez what was up with that kid?, I thought. Were all kids in the 18th century acted like this? Anyways I've got to get him accustomed to the ways of the 21st century. I'm guessing people had more "proper" manners back then till now. He can't act like this towards other people. I looked at him one last time after he had released me. I just simply walked away. Nothing on mind to say. I didn't know that soon, life was about to become hell.
User Image

CIEL PHANTOMHIVE

The smoke coming from his clothing had stopped producing and his layered Victorian attire shriveled into a dark blue Peacoat over a white collared shirt with a black tie, black slacks and black polished shoes. The last of the smoke had aged his appearance by six years as it caressed his features. Ciel released the man from the darkness of his illusion and found himself standing in the middle of a gum ridden sidewalk staring at the man's back. His anger hadn't even phased the man. Am I really not a threat? or is that man just stupid? Questions suffocated his mind as he followed the man back to his apartment. He knew at that moment, that living with this man alone would be hell.

♜ ♞ ♝Addressing Onlookers♝ ♞ ♜

⊱To discuss what you just witnessed, feel free to Post Here

I decided to show Ciel my apartment but guessing from the way he spoke, he was a nobleman. He probably lived in one of those fancy mansions. Well, he's going to hate me more once he sees this. We walked and we walked but walking with him seemed to make it endless. People don't really take cars in New York but instead walk on foot. We stopped in front of a hotel and entered the building. I spoke to the clerk and he gave me the key. I went to a nearby elevator and ushered Ciel to get over here quick. Finally, the elevator came and we entered before any other people could and ask us these tiresome questions. I looked at Ciel who was in the corner of the elevator looking like he saw someone naked or something. Guess he's never been in an elevator before. It was silent for awhile till I decided to say something.

"Soo....guess you've never rode an elevator before no?" I said looking away.

The elevator then came to a halt as we stopped at the 6th floor of the hotel. I checked my left and right before we ran to my apartment door, 6B. I opened the door with the key and flopped onto my couch.

"Whoo man what a long a** day!"
User Image

CIEL PHANTOMHIVE

He looked over at the man again scowling at how indecent he was in Ciel's presence.

"You have no goal or ambition. Is your wish to obtain one?"

Ciel attempted to understand such a lowly being and his aims in order to find his way through such a vague wish. He stared intently.
"Not really...." I replied sitting up in the couch. I looked at the window to view New York's sleepless lights. After a minute or so gazing at the lights I got up once again and faced my demon servant as I put it.

"Ok! Soo.... I guess this is your new humble abode for now. Umm," I scratched my head. "My bedroom is the door to your right and my guest bedroom which you'll be hanging out in will be to your left. Kitchens right there obviously and whenever I'm gone, no house parties with your fellow demons!", I remarked with sarcasm.
User Image

CIEL PHANTOMHIVE

At the sarcastic remark, he smirked ever so slightly. Sebastian would have to come sooner or later for him, for Ciel hadn't even told Sebastian that he was taking this contract. He took in a breath before going to the room that the man had gestured to. He wasn't going to stay here long into this night.
I watched as the demon shut himself in the guest room. I went to my room and tried sleeping on my bed, however I couldn't. It was kind of uncomfortable sleeping with a demon in my house even though I know he won't do me any harm till that day comes. So many questions went through my head. I decided to get up and play on my Xbox to kill time, I didn't notice that I fell asleep on my gaming chair....
User Image

CIEL PHANTOMHIVE

Ciel just laid on the small bed in the cramped room. It had one small window that could be opened upwards and was fairly bland and small. Walking over to the window, the demon sighed. What a ridiculous day. He opened the window and looked out before returning to his bed.
I woke up holding my Xbox controller. The tv was still on. I sighed knowing that that will go to my electricity bills. I checked my iPhone for the time. It was 9:38.

"Holy shiz nit!", I screamed. I panicked as I was already an hour late for work. I didn't even bother to shower and drink my morning energy drink as I ran out the door fixing my tie. Before I shut the door, I looked around for Ciel.

"Ciel!", I called.
User Image

CIEL PHANTOMHIVE

The young demon peeked out behind the door.

"What do you want?" his voice textured with a grogginess that came with the lack of use during the night.

Seeing the human in such a disgusting mess made Ciel cringe. His days of being woken and prepared for the day by Sebastian came back to him and he wondered if he had to do the same. No, we have a loose contract. I won't be forced to do anything that.... lowly.

Distinct Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

William T. Spears

Meanwhile, in a different dimension, a certain William T. Spears was sitting at his desk, reviewing the week's worth of collections that needed to be completed. As usual, there were a number of car crash victims, a handful of shootings...honestly. To be transferred from the London division for six months, and with that idiot redhead? He didn't know what had come over management, and frankly, he wasn't sure he wanted to know. Something about the New York division being grossly understaffed...but wasn't that always the case with London, too? With a sigh, William turned the page of his collection book, looking at future souls to be collected. He scanned the page, seeing nothing amiss at first, but...odd. There was a name, but no date of death, and no collection time...? He hadn't seen anything like this for over a hundred years, not since that scum was supposed to have devoured that brat's soul. One of the benefits of being a reaper in modern society was that the demons of the world had significantly shrunk in number, humans growing more and more skeptical of the occult as the 20th century had pressed onward. But to think...a demon's work, right after he, William T. Spears, had transferred, with his almost-spotless record? Management was surely not going to like this, and it wouldn't do any good for his career, either.
After a short trip to the reaper library, William had finally found the man's file who had contracted with one of those beasts. A seemingly-ordinary human by the name of Dante Desmond...honestly. It looked as if he hadn't known what he was getting himself involved with...it was likely stupid humans such as this that kept the demons alive. William brought the file back to the New York office, stamping his file with "compromised" before submitting it to HR for investigation. Until they reached a verdict, he supposed it couldn't hurt to do a bit of investigation on his own, as they would likely order him to, anyway. With that, he summoned his death scythe, and set out for the city.
"Nothing. Thought you disappeared into the abyss or something.", I replied as I looked at the demon one last time and adding, "If there's any trouble, I'll call for you." With that, I closed the door, down the elevator, out the building into my car. And of course I would forget my glasses being in the situation that I'm at right now. I didn't have time to get it so I thought my demon servant would be handy for the job.

"Ciel, I order you to get my glasses."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces