Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
Signing on.....
Welcome.
Welcome to our homepage. As you can see, we have the most advanced systems there are available today, which enables you-the player-better access with clearer quality to The World. We-CC Corporation-encourage you to press the download buttons below and-

ERROR.
ERROR.
ERROR.
RESTRICTED ACCESS.

Core D inserted. Confirmed.
You have just entered The World. You are one of the few who are chosen to do things no one else in The World can. You are destined to do this. Dear player, we beg you to listen to us. We are not to be ignored.
-A.I.

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
Rules.

1. Obey all System Administrators. I am a system administrator. What I say goes.
Highlight the following.
2. No cybering. That is a MUST.

Yes, please don't. That is terrible.
3. No godmodding! There is too much of this stuff going around!
Put dot Hacker somewhere in your profile so I know you read this rule.
4. Send me a PM labeled .Hack//Tear Drops with your character information in it if you want to be in this roleplay.
Put a ninja face somewhere in your profile so I know you read the rules.
5. Please no Mary-Sues! All characters are equal and should be treated as such.
6. Follow all of Gaia's TOS.
7. Romance is allowed, but you need to keep it rated PG-13.
8. Cussing is allowed, but keep it to a minimum. 'Kay?
9. If you fail to follow any of these rules, it will result in an immediate character deletion.

Fashionable Gekko

Okay, so for a character, there HAS to be a character skeleton.
[align=center][color=COLOR]Character name:
Element:
Class:
Weapon:
Level:
I am: (system administrator, AI, regular character.)
Personality:
Extra:
Eye color:
Roleplayed By:[/align][/color]

Fashionable Gekko

My WHITE LIST.
You WANT to be here.

My BLACK LIST.
You DO NOT want to be here.

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

Character name: Gray Angel
Element: darkness
Class: Heavy Blade
Weapon: Jade Stone (a heavy sword made completely of jade stone; only a few places are actual metal. It is considered a rare item because of its quality and accuracy.)
Level: thirty-five
I am: a regular character
Personality: Gray is a pretty hard-core girl, taking any and all challenges she comes across. She is very athletic, and is somewhat shy in the game world. It is rare to see her out in the open, especially in the towns where everyone is gathered.
Extra: Her brother was attacked by a mysterious player by the name of Tri-Edge during the era of the Dot Hackers, and was sent to a coma. He still hasn't come out of a coma, and that is one of the reasons why Angel still plays The World.
Eye color: Gray-an unusual color in The World.
Roleplayed By:dotHack Aura and Kite

Character name: Takeo
Element: thunder
Class: blade brandier
Weapon: Rai-Ozora (an uncommon short double edged short sword. A small black jewel is embedded in a soft silver handle. The blade is a silvery blue that is sharper then it looks))
Level: forty-three
I am: a chosen regular character
Personality: Isamu or rather Takeo is rather emotionless person. He doesn’t say all too much and doesn’t really show an expression in real life or in game. He is rather sly and is always finding a logical solution to almost everything. He is observant, quick-witted, emotionless and cold. Takeo has been known to join groups just to get data on players to see whether they are worth his time in the future.
Extra: Takeo is known to rather disappear and to log out in the middle of things as soon as he sees it is no longer worth his time.
Eye color: Golden yellow
Roleplayed By: Nano_Jiro

Character name: Yuzuki
Element: Fire
Class: Wave-master
Weapon: Solar flare (a rather rare item that has a constant flame on the tip of the staff. It is shaped like the sun at the top and is coloured with a swirl of crimson and yellow.)
Level: thirty-three
I am: regular character
Personality: Yuzuki is not a girl to mess with, like her element she can provide both warmth and destruction. Typically she is a passionate, bubbly, eccentric, kind, caring, quick-witted, intelligent and quick-tempered and has an odd sense of humour. However when her buttons are pressed she is very much on a destruction path trying to take out anything in her way. Mainly with her fire and spells.
Extra: Mitsuki had been recommended The World by a close friend of her, Airi. They created two characters and started a party and went to training, they laughed and had fun until they were both PKed. Seeking revenge they began vigorous training until they were stronger then the ones who killed them, with her spells and Airi’s weapon work they won and as they were about the log out a new person appeared from the shadows. A ghastly expression upon his face and instantly they prepared to engage in combat. But before as she could so much as start a spell Airi was slashed down and with horror Mitsuki logged out. The next day at school she found out Airi was in a coma and ever since she found out she had been afraid to log on. However when she heard of another kid in her class that went into the coma after playing The World she logged back on to see if her suspicions could be confirmed. Now she seeks out the one how killed Airi hoping for a way to cure her to be found.

Eye color: Orange
Roleplayed By: Nano_Jiro

User Image

Character Name: Rizu Atsu Mamaria
Element: Thunder
Class: Wavemaster
Weapon: Mage's Topaz Spear (a rare item made completely of topaz, and can perform amazing thunder spells)
Level: fifty-eight
I am: a regular character
Personality: Rizu Atsu Mamaria, or Rizu-chan, is mysterious, somewhat cold, and hard-headed. He can do whatever pleases him, because that's what he thinks.
Extra: Rizu-chan is the longest-living player on The World, and has never gotten attacked by anything. He can do what he wants, when he wants, and where he wants. In the real world, he is miserable, and wants to find an alternate solution to life. He is an emo kid, and likes to 'cut' himself on the world-deliberately not fighting monsters, waiting until he has one hit point left before healing, dying and waiting for people to revive him, and things like that.
Eye Color: Orange
Roleplayed by: dotHack Aura and Kite

Fashionable Gekko

Fashionable Gekko

Fashionable Gekko

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

The Gray Angel Within your Dreams...

Angel appeared in the water capital, Mac Anu, floating just above the gate portal.Her wings were flapping gently as she lowered herself to the floor. Angel walked through the town, looking for any hackers that she could spot. her quietness brought stares and uneasiness to the town, but still, she continued her search.

The one that loves you to pieces, but can't do anything when you're dying...
Her tears drying for the sake of her loved one,
Will she ever love again?
The past, present and future, it all means nothing to me if I can’t see it through my own eyes…

User Image
Isamu Riichirou
Takeo

Takeo’s golden eyes stared at the monster before him before he turned to look at the three others that fought vigorously to kill it. He huffed and turned his head away, and before anyone could protest he used a smoke screen and escaped the battle before once more using an item he left the dungeon leaving the lower levels in a dungeon fit for him. “Worthless,” he mumbled to himself, the data he received from those weaklings had told him they weren’t worth his time ever again. Mentally he wrote their names in his head and crossed them out. His once dark and exotic surroundings were now a bustling town, in the corner of his left eye a small indicator told him where he was, Mac Anu. Takeo as his username stated wasn’t kind, he wasn’t nice; he was without a doubt, cold. He doesn’t smile he will leave people hanging and that is only the top of the ice berg and that was just who he was. His trusted sword, Rai-Ozora hung from his side, sheathed and rare. It may not seem all too powerful but it was stronger then people made it out to be, just like him. He was not a force to mess with for he didn’t show many emotions in fact he was pretty emotionless so you can never tell what he will do next making him unpredictable. But that was just giving him an ‘unfair’ advantage as many people complained in fact several people have attempted to PK him however he escaped every time with his quick wits. So one might wonder why he would play this game, he saw no joy in it his friends list was just a list of people who he deemed worthy of his time and such. His answer would be data every time. His real life was simple and nothing happened everyday the same people walked in class and left and there was nothing to it. He was the top of all his classes yet there was nothing he could devote himself to do. Which was when he found himself becoming a character in The World here thousands of people log on and play. Different kinds of people with different powers and skills it was interesting and so he decided to collect information. Let the people come to him so he can find out all about them.

And so as he did this he gained levels until he became who he was now. He wasn’t the strongest player but he wasn’t the weakest either, he could and would fight for himself. And so he looked around the town. Glancing over his shoulder he wander to the save point quickly saving his game before he started to wander. He needed a few more items and it wouldn’t be a bad time to see who was in the town. With his armour clinging tightly to his character, clicking with ever second step he made his way away from the gate portal heading towards the market place. That last battle had made him use his last smoke screen and so he needed to get more, perhaps fifty. Wandering over to the NPC he started a conversation and attempted to buy his items. Only to find he was short on cash shrugging he bought ten and left once more. Where should he go next, for the most part his items were fine his armour, fine, data collected? Should he go train perhaps? His class was a Blade Brandier so he could easily solo things. Now if he were a harvest cleric or a wave-master then he might have problems for he would be killed. But his class was chosen so he could be on his own for he wasn’t exactly the social type. The characters of other players ran around rushing from stores, meeting up with each other and such. NPCs did as they were programmed and smiled as they spoke their programmed phrases. Everything was the same, well unless a hacker appeared. They always messed things up as they fettled with code and then he had to log off. Suddenly a buzzing sound entered his ear and once more he looked at the bottom left hand corner, he had mail. He huffed and shrugged before moving on once more. They could wait however had sent it didn’t matter to him. If it did then something was wrong. He just wasn’t a caring person and that was who Takeo or rather Isamu Riichirou was. In real life or in game.

Ruptured shadows, a cursed kiss, now stand in the light for the eternal abyss...

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

Angel looked behind her, seeing Takeo. She folded her wings, and paid no attention to him. Angel sat down by the water's edge, dipping her feet into the cool liquid. The water swirled around her, making sparkles and stars around her. Normally, a heavy blade such as herself wouldn't be able to use magic like that, but apparently, she was given this magic by someone. That someone was a hacker, for the computer screen started to collapse for a moment or two, which affected most everyone in Mac Anu. Angel started rubbing the scar on her face, reminding her of her sibling and the treacherous Tri-Edge. A mysterious song was playing in her head, and it was a sad song that made her cry, her tears falling into the soft pool of water where no one was.

Power, strength, will, burning, necessary things to protect those you care….

User Image
Mitsuki Chikako
Yuzuki

A young black haired beauty sat down unto a chair facing a computer. Her eyes a glistening blue and her hair reached towards the center of her back. Her skin slightly tan and a smile was plastered onto her face. Hmm I haven’t been on for a few days I should probably see what’s been going on, she mussed to herself as she turned the computer on blinking in haste. A few moments later and it was logging on, picking up the head device she placed it on and entered ‘The World’. Instantly her surroundings changed in a heart beat and soon she was no longer Mitsuki Chikako but now Yuzuki, the wave-master. Her hair now short and choppy white with fiery orange eyes. She grinned and stretched out her arms, her character moving in union with her thoughts and commands. “Ahh it’s good to be back on, hmm? A message already, nice lets see.” She began to say only to be interrupted by one of her gaming friends trying to contact her. ‘Already?! Sorry Tsukiya I can’t join your party right now I just got on and I need to level up and stuff maybe another time see yeah.’ She replied with little haste to her adept rouge friend. It was like he knew when she would log on. She grinned slyly to herself flickering her equally white tail. Within her left hands grasp her weapon sat, Solar Flare a staff that she had worked oh so hard to get. In fact half of the party was dying and the other half dead by the time they got to it but she was so happy when they let her have it. Absently she stuck it in the air and swished it lightly, letting it reflect off the programmed sun. She chuckled to herself before remembering to check her item list. “Wah!?! When did it get so low?” She bellowed out to herself, probably looking rather insane at shouting to herself, ninety percent of her items were all gone. She sighed and walked over to the gate portal. Raising her staff towards it she watched as a list appeared before her mussing it over she clicked on Mac Anu. Shutting her eyes she felt her virtual body shift and when her eyes opened once more her surroundings were once again not as it had first seemed. Her ears twitched as she jogged off.

For a wave-master she was pretty absent minded and disorganised. However when in a battle you can always count on her, especially if there is no healer. Though she specializes in fire magic she knew a few basic healing spells but that was it. She jogged off to the center, she had a few things to get and so she would probably have to suffer a bit with basic items till she saved up a bit more. However as she walked over to the fountain trying to remember where the magic shop was she noticed an angel heavy blade, crying? Shrugging to herself she wandered over to her. “This games for fun you know,” unless your put into a coma she added in her mind. “So what’s getting you down, wanna talk about it?” She asked innocently. Instantly she looked for the girl’s username, Gray Angel it would seem. Yuzuki smiled and plopped herself down next other, not really planning on leaving. It was just like her, she typically had next to zero sense of direction and so she often got lost, even with a map in the top right hand corner of the screen. Though she was surprised no one was here, she must have taken a wrong turn, somewhere. Mentally she sighed but kept a smile on her face as she looked towards the heavy blade. Her staff was leaning against her leg as she stretched her arms out in front of her. Absently the snow white tail which was hers swayed from side to side occasionally curling up before dropping once more. She took in the female’s appearance, wings, that was cool. She had been debating about making wings on her character when she and Airi were first beginning the game. She had been stuck between having a tail or wings and in the end they had a rock, paper, scissors match winner got wings loser got tail. However Yuzuki had horrid luck and lost and so her character became like this. Her red tattoos that seemed to represent her fiery magic showed on her seemingly delicate frame. She wasn’t the strongest with hand to hand attacks but her magic was second to no other class. And ofr that she was glad she had made Yuzuki this way she grinned both to herself and Gray Angel as she waited for a response.

So why can’t I have them all, if only I could save you…

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

Goosebumps were sent up her spine, making Angel straighten up.
"Oh, no.... No... I'm f-fine..." She said, wiping the tears from her eyes. The stars and sparkles swirling around her legs stopped almost immediately. Gray clumsily stood up and started to head over to the gate portal, ever so barefooted.
"Sorry!" She called back to Yuzuki. She held her hand out to the portal, and transported herself to beta, Highland City Dun Lorieag.

Power, strength, will, burning, necessary things to protect those you care….

User Image
Mitsuki Chikako
Yuzuki

As the female said she was fine and whipped away her tears she noticed the odd swirl of spackles and stars disappear. It had been pretty but she had thought it was nothing more then a new program that the designers had put in. As Gray got up Yuzuki did the same and head over to the portal. “Huh? Your leaving well at least take my member address call me anytime. Hey!” Yuzuki sighed and gave the girl her address not receiving any in return though hers could be denied, and only a few moments after her address seemed to be given the girl ported away. She ended her little chat with irritation, placing her hands on her hips, cocking her head to the side with a subtle tail flick. “Well that was rather rude, why did I even bother. Perhaps I need to be less in your face.” She chuckled at her own dry humour before sighing relentlessly. Grunting about changing herself she laughed inwardly and placed her right hand behind her head in embarrassment. That was the thing about Yuzuki she over dramatizes her movements and can be rather weird at times but it was who she was. Not expecting a message from her any time soon she wandered back off to trying to find the shop. A few moments later and she finally found it to her relief. Purchasing as much as she could she stretched out her arms and looked at her staff. The top swirled with fire as it went into the design of a sun. The staff was long and coloured with gold and crimson. It was an odd colour fusion but he liked it. It raised her fire power as well and it was light weight and had fire defence. Yup it was good although she didn’t do all too great against water which was where water defence cape came into play. To say the least she was prepared besides fire being her strength and water being her weakness she was pretty moderate in everything else. Well except for physical attacked, she sucked at that same with her overall defence she wasn’t to good either. Actually she dies quite easily which is why in battles she stays at the back to cast her spells. Now with a lot more items she shoved it into her bag and headed back towards the gate portal. She pondered for a moment about whether she should go get a group and train or what. She had turned down Tsukiya so he was probably out already and knowing him he had Keiko with him and probably Tsuna as well. So those three were off her list now everyone else on her list to her dismay was offline. She sighed heavily, then noticed they were all stronger then her too. “Ah! I need to train otherwise I won’t be invited anymore but I need a group I can’t fight alone!” She cried out solemnly.

So why can’t I have them all, if only I could save you…

((Writers block sorry))

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

Gray sighed, appearing in Dun Loreiag, the city of the clouds. She floated in the clouds over to the weapons shop, and bout ten warrior's blood potions. She then flew over to the items stash, and bought countless numbers of resoratives, antidotes, and ressurections. She gated out of the root town, and went to the boards.
Subject: Rare Event
Author: Anonymous
Body:
I have found something incredibly amazing-but only one can get it. If you can find me and beat the parasitic monster that guards me and this item, I will reward you. Keep in mind that I am a player not usually seen, especially not with Demons.

Gray posted the message to the players of The World, and went to her account inbox. 1 member address was waiting.
Accepted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas