Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man
Beaten and broken and chased from the land
But I rise up above it, high up above it and see...

☠☠☠

It is the darkest hour. The Injustice League have taken over the world. Slowly, painfully. They posed as League members at first. No one saw it coming, not even those closest to them. Aquaman was the first killed. It was done in secret, so that his darker counterpart could take over Atlantis. Then it was Martian Manhunter, done the same way. Followed by Wonder Woman and Flash. Superman was killed publicly and Green Lantern was hunted down.

They say Batman was the first taken. Not killed, but lured away to the other world, where he was surrounded by enemies and made impossible for him to return. No one knows if he is alive or dead.

After Superman's public death, the fighting started. People wanted to rebel... Or some did. Some remained complacent, and agreed with the new League. The rest fought, and fought hard. And so they lost hard. Now it's been two months, and all hope seems lost.

Or is it? A calling has started, a secret organization spoken of only in whispers and rumors. Others arose to take the mantle of the 'new Justice League'. Though their efforts aren't public, it's clear they exist. They are the forefront of the one and only rebellion. The last hope against the complete and total rule of earth. And they are starting their fight here, in the center of the worst chaos, Gotham City.

They say that they're taking recruits. Those with power that can use it, and are willing to put up a fight are finding their way to Gotham. There they will make a stand, piece by piece they're taking back they city.

The rebels call themselves the GG, Gotham's Guardians.
☠☠☠

...I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak
The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves
Rise up above it, high up above and see

Recruitment Thread
I OOC I Profiles
User Image
User Image

IMAGE WILL GO UP HERE (Preferably no anime pics, though if the rest of your profile is acceptable, I won't mind too much.)
I can hear a voice... Your Gaian Name goes here
They call me Your Character Name goes here
But I’m secretly Your alias goes here
I'm with Who do you work for? The GG? A villain? are you a hero?
Though I’m only Your Character’s Age goes here
I tend to use Any Weapons or Tools your character uses goes here. Also, if your character happens to use any special abilities, that would go here too.
During the night I wear Your Costume details go here. (This is an optional section for those who have very specific costume ideas. Cannons do not have to fill this out.)
Here’s how it all went down... This is the section for the bio.

[imgleft] [/imgleft]
[color=red][b]I can hear a voice...[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]They call me[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]But I’m secretly[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]I'm with[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]Though I’m only[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]I tend to use [/b][/color]
[color=red][b]During the night I wear[/b][/color]
[color=red][b] Here’s how it all went down...[/b][/color]
User Image
User Image

Follow all Gaia TOS

Please sort out plot threads and character interactions with each other before doing anything major. If you have a plot idea, please pm me so I can approve it with everyone. Also, don’t do random time jumps without first confirming that everyone is ready. Basically, make sure everyone’s okay with anything major before starting it so that you don’t disrupt what their doing.

No God-moding or Power Playing. God-moding is when your character is all powerful, never takes a hit and never dies. Power Playing is controlling someone else's character. JUST DON’T!

This is a semi-literate to literate roleplay. This means: Proper spelling and grammar, a minimum of 4 sentences per post, third person writing, using proper quotations(" " ) for words and no asterisk(*) or the like for actions. OOC must be in brackets ( ) { } [ ].

We have an OOC chatroom. So do not write large OOC things in the rp... also, all OOC must be accompanied by a post in the rp area. Meaning no posting just to write OOC.

Keep it within reason. Romance is encouraged, but no intimate details. No excessive gore. (But this as this is a mature RP, some gore it to be expected)

Pm me profiles.... Why do I even need to put this? >.>

If you're going to join, please be active. We can all understand busy schedules, but we would like to refrain from having one-time characters where you post once, and never again.

Please be original, create something different if making an OC. I don’t want fifty werewolves running around. Same can be said for personalities and motives. We don’t need fifty overly hyper kids with abusive parents running around. Seriously, just try and be different or try and put a different spin on something.
User Image
User Image

This rp will start in Gotham after a crisis situation. The city is worn down and most of the city is a wreck. The rich live in one half of the city, paying off others to be put on a 'safe list'. They usually aren't safe, but are allowed to continue living out their rich lives. the poor and middle class no longer exist. There are only slums outside of the rich area of Gotham. These areas are mostly destroyed. There are no houses, but tents and destroyed buildings. It looks like No Man's Land all over again.

The rest of the world is in various states of disarray. The '3rd world' countries are MIA, so to speak. No one can get in or out, and all communication to those areas are down. Major Countries are either in the same state as Gotham, or are complacent and under martial law... Or no longer exist. Atlantis has taken the seas, and so have cut off continents from one another. No supply ships are getting through without his say, and there is little communication between continents.

The rp starts in the poor section of Gotham. An Old Batcave, that was not in use for years has been converted to a base of sorts for the rebels. (Think Christopher Nolan's under the warehouse batcave, with more rooms.) On the outside it looks like a collapsed bridge, but if you slip through a narrow opening you'll find a tiny machine that asks for a password.
User Image

Silvia Nolan
User Image

Reserved
☠☠☠
User Image

Reserved
☠☠☠
User Image

Reserved
☠☠☠
User Image