I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-paparazzi
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be your
Papa-paparazzi

Yale Seleste Waldorf
User Image
Yale looked at Gabe, giving him that look of how much she didn't like the girls then to Helen as she spoke. "Hello..." She said in the same tone, obviously mocking him. Yale scoffed at Kait when she gave her a superior nod. Yale pulled her phone out quickly and texted Max.

<Max: get here QUICK!! Hop a plane if you have to. Kait is here and you know her crush over Gabe!>

Yale watched Gabe's expression when Kat spoke to him and turned to her. "He's not your baby.. And she's on her way" She said monotoned, giving her a classic Waldorf smile. As she walked away from the table Yale muttered. "1-800-SLUT'R'US" she said a little quieter so Kait could just hear her. And as she walked away, Yale eyed Gabe and shook her head. "I don't believe you..." She said and picked the hpone back up just to hear Jayla respond. Then Max walked inside, when she sat Yale hugged her. "Hey! I missed you chick!" She told her.

Max and Yale moved rythmically with anger. When she reached for her menu, so did Yale. Piercing Gabe with her eyes. She was upset about it too. That b***h, she thought about Kat. "I got your back in case you want to get up.." She told Max, only half joking. When they both stood up, Yale looked around for Bret instinctively. She sat there as the waiter came over. "Ummm, just a spring roll for now.." She said. "Sushi, not the eggroll." She nodded and so did the waitress as she left to get the appetizer. She went back to her forgetting about Jayla. "I'm fine now. Gabe has been really helpful." She said.

"Can you come to Mr. Chow's like as soon as possible?" Yale asked. "I NEED you! I needa talk to you.." She said to her best friend. She heard Bret in the background and felt her entire spine tingle. Talking about him all day and missing him so much, she couldn't bear not being able to see him. "I need to speak to both of you.." She said. She was tired of all this and it was high time she got iit over with.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Promise I'll be kind
But I won't stop until that boy is mine
Baby you'll be famous
Chase you down until you love me
Papa-paparazzi
I'll be your girl
Backstage at your show
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah cause you'll know
I'm staring between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes

Kent Mathieu Wothington lll
User Image
Boy walkes in the spot, he so fresh and he's got what he needs to impress and just look at the way he's dressin aint no question chicks like woah.
User Image

Kent smiled while she talked to Yale. She seemed better as soon as she started to speak to her best friend. He was glad. He also could recall the night before, the night she spent with him and not Bret! He was glad for that, proud of himself. He looked at Bret who was looking out the window now. He turned back to Jayla and put his fingers through her hair. He wanted to kiss her again and again and again but he couldn't. He smiled at his thoughts and heard Jayla mention his name while talking to Yale. He took the liberty of saying something back. "Afternoon, love!" He said louder just so she could hear him.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
boy actin as if there's no pressure, he'd do anything to get with her. He say anything to convince her, money spent to diamond center.
User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

Well baby, I'm a put-on-a-show type of girl

Don't like the back seat, Gotta be first

Spotlight on me and I'm ready to break
___________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

"Your a guy and she's a girl. There's a little something called hormones that tends to make you WANT to, baby" she replied, eyes still somewhat narrowed. Maxine could be a b***h when she felt like it. Most time she was just the cool girl whom you could always have fun with at a party but every story has two sides. Can't be sweet and spicy all the way, sometimes you've got to be sour or else people walk all over you. A talent she didn't lack when she needed it. The reason she was still standing against Kaitlyn, because Kait couldn't manipulate her. And that's what pissed her off.

Max danced with Gabriel, just because she felt like it. Besides, who could turn down a dance with a guy like him? Ah, sometimes she hated how much she loved Gabriel. He could make her heart beat wild with just a look, or a smile. When he looked at her with those green eyes glossy-in-love, it was as if only she existed and no one else did. It made her feel...cherished almost, but in a much deeper term. There was a tinge of guilt now. People don't hide things from the people you love. And she was breaking that rule over and over. Her train of thought broke when the music came to an end.

Maxine looked back up at him, and blushed a bit, the look in his eyes making her feel so, vulnerable. Her brown eyes widened a little bit, as he ran his hands down her back side, his hands stopping on the back of her bare legs, a chill ran down her spine. Damn, she picked one hell of a day to wear a skirt. She bit her lip fighting the urge to groan. Her arms wrapped tighter around him, and her legs found themselves wrapped around him like scissors. Gabe wasted no time in seating her on the counter. Was this legal?!? Didn't matter. Maxine was consumed in yet another heated kiss courtesy of Gabriel. Her hand slid to the back of his head, and her legs grew tighter around him, now un-able to resist groaning into the kiss. This was one of those moments to live for. The ones that take you off guard, trap you, and you find your self willingly lost.

Again, she picked one hell of a day to wear mini-skirt. Why could he have picked something else? Like...Casper. She had seen that one. Wasn't really horror...but it had a ghost so that counted for something no? One thing was for sure though, tonight was going to be unforgettable. Maybe they should just skip the party and head to bed. Max smiled a bit at her own thoughts. Nah, she couldn't let him have her that easily.

M.C. slid one arm from Gabe's neck, never breaking the passionate kiss. She pulled out her cellphone sending a text without looking at it. A talent she had come up with, not for such situations but it came in handy.

<Kaitlyn> Dontcha wish your boyfriend was hott like this? oh wait....you don't have one....never mind >;]

Maxine put down her phone smirking into the kiss. Damn, sometimes she was too bad for her own good.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Don't stand there watching me
Follow me
Show me what you can do

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

User Image

User Image

... You've got to live this life you're given...

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Gabriel moved his hands up Max's back. Had he been a customer sitting at a table, he would have been extremely taken back by recent events. Especially if he hadn't known who the guy with the girl was. But he wasn't a customer sitting at one of the lanky square tables. He was Gabriel Johnson, half of the reason why Max was sitting on the counter.

He smiled into the kiss, enjoying being this close with the one person who gave him butterflies. The one person whom he would give everything up for. How important was their attendance at Yale's party tonight? Would they really be missed if they didn't show up? All Gabe wanted to do was lay around in bed with Max. Make up for lost time. Yale was counting on them to be there though. And what about that bet going on between him and Max? He couldn't just let her win or think that he was making up an excuse to avoid the possibility of losing. He thought for a moment about the chance of losing. If he lost he wouldn't be able to touch her for a while. A long while. He ran his hands slowly down her back, cherishing every second he got...afterall, it might be his last for a week.

He felt his mouth vibrate from Max groaning into the kiss. Gabriel couldn't help but smile to himself. Kaitlyn could try all she wanted to get under Max's skin, but she would never succeed in getting him. Not when he was so wrapped around Maxine. At the moment, literally. But he meant figuratively. Gabe kissed Max a little deeper, responding to her groan with one of his own. If he could have made this scene last forever, he would have. If he could have chosen a different place, like his penthouse for example, he would have...but sometimes you just take what you can get. He slowly broke the kiss, looking at Max, throwing her a wink. He knew he had accomplished what he set out to accomplish. Kait was more than likely fuming from ear to ear, containing an anger that went beyond what could be described with words.

Gabriel stuck his hand out, to help Max off the counter. He nodded at Mr. Chow who was now staring wide-mouthed at the two of them. Gabe kissed Max's forehead once she was off the tabletop and waited for her to head back to the table, following closely behind. He shot a look at Kaitlyn, smirking.

User Image
User Image
User Image

...Like it's the only one you've got...
User Image

Y o u know I'm [ h.o.t ]

Kaitlyn smirked seeing Max get pissed over what happened. Gabriel's comments went in one ear and out the other, she watched keenly as the pair got up. Max obviously not happy about it, and Gabriel struggling to make an effort. The girls's tones became hushed as they started bickering about the couple. But Kaitlyn watched them, knowing Max wouldn't take him back that easily. Her eyes widened slightly seeing her kiss him like she did and look at her. Kaitlyn's eyes narrowed. But that didn't prepare her for what happened next. All at once the girls stopped talking watching the pair play out an nearly R rated scene before them.The color faded from her skin underneath all her make-up. Her long nails dug into the table pure anger.

"What a slut" Helen said rolling her eyes "Get a room at least"

"That's so trashy" said another of the girls.

Kaitlyn didn't comment. Her phone started ringing, looking down her green eyes sparked with lightening reading Max's message. Ouch. It stung, making her wince slightly. She typed back.

<Max> don't get cocky M.C. you'll lose him one day, and when you do I'll be the one in his arms, on his lips and in his hands...

Her lips turned into a smile, but her eyes kept that hard glare. Max wasn't going to win. She'd make sure of it. Kaitlyn looked at Gabe as he smirked. She lifted her shoulder slightly, a small shrug, and a sign that the little spectacle didn't change anything.

[ B.e.t ] you wish you had my s p o t

batty mobile's Love Of My Life

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

~Isabelle~
We were both young when I first saw you...I close my eyes...And the flashback starts

When Gio's lip had lightly kissed her, Isabelle swore she could have died then and there and she would have been happy. It wasn't like it was her first kiss and it was true that Isabelle had had a ton of boyfriends before, but this time it felt truly right. Inhaling in sharply, her clear blue eyes met his and she was mesmerized by them. "Gio..." She trailed off, their eyes still locked to each other. "This is my answer." She smiled sweetly, almost shyly and tilted her head and pressed her lips to his gently, lifting her arms to wrap around his neck.
At that moment, she didn't care who saw them kissing and it was obvious a lot of people saw them because around them a crowd had gathered, many of them Upper East Siders taking out their cellphones and snapping picture after picture after picture. It was apparent Gossipgirl was going to like this. It didn't matter to Isabelle though. Nothing did actually. All that mattered was her kissing Gio.
Her cellphone had coincidentally when she had tilted her head, but she was incredibly sure that whoever was calling wouldn't mind her calling them back, considering if it was one of her besties. They would forgive her.

I'm standing there...On a balcony in summer air

((Miyo. Isabelle will respond to Fae's text very soon. razz )
I've been beaten down, I've been kicked around,
But she takes it all for me.
And I lost my faith, in my darkest days,
But she makes me want to believe.

User Image
User Image

Gio lightly returned the kiss, and was very gentle. One of his hands went around her waist and pulled her closer. He didn't even realize that there was a crowd around them. All he saw was Issy, and the only sound he heard was the sound of his own heart pounding. He didn't realize that Issy's phone was buzzing either. His system was being overwhelmed by the feelings he was experiencing right now. He was overjoyed and could die happily right now, but a part of him was still upset about Rosalyn and his parents. Who would've thought that Rosalyn would die on the same day as his parents. Today there was a complete downside, and a complete upside. He couldn't have pictured this moment any better than it really was. The only thing that mattered now was Issy, and he was determined to keep her safe from harm.

Well I had my ways, they were all in vain,
And she waited patiently.
It was all the same, all my pride and shame,
And she put me on my feet.

Familiar Lover

7,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
((alright lovey!! whee ))

User Image

~~There's Only Two Types of Guys Out There...

User Image

User Image

Fae made the cab pull over at the studio. She wanted badly to get the lyrics for her song out of her head..but she wanted it to be heard by everyone the first time she sang it. Fae wanted him to hear it. She didn't want her manager, her producer, or anyone in that building to hear it first. It was too precious. Sighing she walked away from the giant building and made her way to the park.

Ones That Can Hang With Me..

User Image

She sat on the bench, alone, sad, confused. Her head was in a jumble. 'I've always had that dream of you in white gown, walking down the aisle getting ready to marry me..I still do..' The words echoed through her head. Such pretty words from such a demonic angel. He knew how to grip her heart. How to make her weak and vunerable to him. But this time it had worked fully. Never would she put herself out like there for him again.

User Image

'I still love you Fae. I've missed you..' Tears slid down her cheeks, silently. She always missed him. Every second of everyday. She missed all of him. But there's just no way to make it possible. She was an UpperEast Side Princess, and he..he was no one. She needed someone who could push her foward towards her goals, not hold her back.

User Image

"Why did I have to love you so much.." she whimpered. Where was Isabelle when she needed her? Or Rose for that matter? Someone she could trust. Where was a friend when you truly needed one? In this world of material things, people only saw what you owned, not who you were. As long as you could get them pretty things and get them in to places with other pretty people, they didn't care what your name was or anything. They wanted what you had.

User Image

User Image

~~And The Ones That Are Scared...

Well baby, I'm a put-on-a-show type of girl

Don't like the back seat, Gotta be first

Spotlight on me and I'm ready to break

User Image

The bad part of having a hot make-out session was that when it ended, you really needed a cold shower afterwards. Probably everyone in that room who wasn't them or Kaitlyn needed to cool off a bit. Max leaned a bit forward as Gabe's lips left hers. Returning to their superficial world. Dam, that was too short. Max glanced around a bit blushing a bit. Rethinking the whole scenerio, it really couldn't Have been better. Max took Gabriel's hand without hesitation sliding off the counter. The idol smiled at the sweet kiss he placed on her forehead with care. Gabe could be the baddest boy, and the biggest player in all of the UES. But when it came down to it, to them, he was sincere and sweet as anyone guy could get. Maxine couldn't stay mad at him. Even if Kaitlyn had taken advantage of the situation. Then again who could?

Max walked past Kaitlyn's table, not one look towards them. As if they were completely invisible to her. All she did was gracefully flip back her hair, and halfsmirked as she sat back down at the table with Yale, who seemed to be still on the phone. She bet all she she had that Kaitlyn's expression was priceless. Kodak moment. But one she would let slip by. Carefully, she reached over quietly taking a napkin and handing it to Gabriel, motioning to him that he needed to wipe his lips.

Gingerly, she took out her compact mirror checking herself, and re-glossing her own lips. Looking back at Kaitlyn in her mirror. Texting something. Her dark eyes narrowed slightly, and at that same moment her phone started vibrating. Maxi knew it was from Kait. Slowly, she closed the object switching it for her phone, and reading the text. Re-reading every detail. M.C. looked back at Gabriel...could she be right? No. Gabe would NEVER get with Kaitlyn no matter what happened. Talk about nauseating. Kaitlyn was willing to say anything no matter how graphic to get to her. Most times she succeeded only for a second but Max would never let her know that. Max texted back:

<Kait> Wishful thinking, are we? Darling, keep your fantasies to yourself, I don't feel like seeing the breakfast I ate this morning again ~M.C.

Maxine picked up the menu again putting away her phone. Ordering a small bowl of soup, and a cup of tea. Tea always made her feel better, and she took it as an alternative to coffee. The girl looked over at Yale, who seemed slightly distressed. She looked back over at the window. Not meaning to listen to what she was telling to whoever she was talking to. Yale and her were sort of close, after all she was Gabriel's cousin. Every now and then they would vent on each other. Especially when Gabe got on her nerves, or used to at least.

"You ok, girl?" she asked Yale in a whisper so as not to interrupt her conversation much.

The UES was notorious for drama and complications. It was practically top in that department. Not that they were proud of it. They sure as hell were proud of the money and designer clothing, but sometimes even that doesn't matter when it comes feelings. Not that many people cared much about feelings as they did status. A major flaw in their system, but it worked.

Don't stand there watching me
Follow me
Show me what you can do

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Gabriel had this rejuvenated burst of energy flowing through him. Maybe it was the fact that he had set Max up on Mr. Chow's counter in front of countless people, something he had only envisioned doing in his dreams, or perhaps it was the way they kissed. He hadn't wanted to stop but thinking of the table with two kids in the corner, the wrestling match between his better judgment and what he wanted came to an end. The former won, which resulted in him pulling away. He could still taste that fruity lip gloss on his lips. He licked them, looking at Max. She wasn't the only bad one in the UES. He had earned that bad boy image for a reason. He spun his chair around and sat down, straddling it. For the moment, he felt invincible. Like nothing he did could be deemed as wrong. He glanced around the restaurant, coming face to face with several stares. He smiled and to one old guy who couldn't peel his eyes away, he threw up his hand giving a slight wave.

Gabe realized that what he had just done would probably earn attention from GossipGirl. Chances were, someone was busily sending a picture to GG as he thought this. Oh well... at least then he'd get a picture of it as well. Totally frameworthy. He'd blow it up and hang it over his bed. He smirked and turned his attention back to the table. Yale was still on the phone. If Gabe had heard right earlier, it was Jayla who had picked up. Not Bret. What a mistake. A huge no-no. Even Gabe knew that. If you were dating someone, EXCLUSIVELY, you didn't have another girl pick up your phone. You deserve to get busted for that.

His mind started thinking about what he would need for his outfit that night. A blue collared shirt with black dress pants and a black trenchcoat...with black dress shoes... Gabe was pretty sure he had everything in his closet. He'd just drop by the penthouse before he went to Yale's. He would definitely need a shower. He looked quickly at Max before looking back at the table with a huge smile on his face. A COLD one at that.

Suddenly, Blame It [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mRhMIzyhRE ] started playing. Gabe grabbed his phone and looked at the caller ID. His smile faded. Why was she calling? Hadn't she gotten the picture last time they were together?

"I'm going to step outside and take this..." He stood up and kissed Max on the side of the head. "I'll be back..."

"I told you to stop calling me."
"I know but...why can't we give it another chance?"
"We never had anything. It was a fling. And that didn't even work out."
"That's not the way it looked last time we were together."
"Trust me..there was nothing there."
"What about that one Friday night? We-"
"Nothing happened. Remember? Nothing could happen. I couldn't do it."
"...you still love her don't you? Well, when you figure out that you need a real woman. You know my number."
"I've got my woman. Thanks."

Gabriel hung up, scrolling through his contacts and deleting her number. A couple of months after Max had left, Gabe finally brought himself to go out and have fun again. He had met someone..and they had come back to his penthouse..and after screwing around they had taken it to the bedroom. Only, he couldn't bring himself to sleep with her. He had sat up and buttoned his shirt, leaving her to wonder what she did wrong. The words he said had etched themselves in his mind..."I'm sorry...I can't." She had replied with a simple, "Why not?" ...he didn't even have to think about the answer. "Because you're not her."

User Image
User Image
User Image

batty mobile's Love Of My Life

~Isabelle~
We were both young when I first saw you...I close my eyes...And the flashback starts

Isabelle pulled back from the kiss, her head dizzy from the kiss. Her mind was a whirlwind of thoughts and basically tidbits of lust. In stories she had read, the authors had described it as "drunk with love" and she finally understood what they seemingly meant from only one kiss.
She lifted her head and placed it on Gio's shoulder, closing her eyes for a couple of moments before stepping back, just a minuscule step so she could reach into her designer bag to pick out her cellphone in between her lip gloss and a mirror. "I got to check who it is. It's probably Fae. She probably wants to know where we are." She explained, nodding, giving Gio a sweet smile. "You wouldn't mind waiting right?" Knowing that thoughtful Gio would definitely not mind, she read Fae's text and held the 1 button on her phone. Obviously, Fae would get the 1 sign for speed dialing, considering BFFs are always number one.
She waited for Fae to pick up.

I'm standing there...On a balcony in summer air

((What do you all think of continuing the roleplay on a different thread so more people would be interested to join? I know some ppl don't join because there's too many pages so....))

Familiar Lover

7,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

~~There's Only Two Types of Guys Out There...

User Image

User Image

Fae's ringtone for Isabelle True Friend by Miley Cyrus played and she answered it, her voice low and sad, "Hey love. Where you at?" she asked softly. She tried not to sound too upset. She didn't want Isa to worry. If she worreid she'd tell Bran, and then he'd start asking questions.

Ones That Can Hang With Me..

User Image

User Image

A couple holding hands and laughing together stopped a few feet from her and kissed. Their kiss was passionate, like they knew they were meant for eachother. She looked away in disgust. "How was the rest of the memorial? I left a little early. It got too sad for me..." she explained.

User Image

User Image

User Image

~~And The Ones That Are Scared...
((This rp better not die!!! Atleast til not after my party! biggrin and the new thrad idea is cool.))
I've been beaten down, I've been kicked around,
But she takes it all for me.
And I lost my faith, in my darkest days,
But she makes me want to believe.

User Image
User Image

Gio nodded, with an expression that said 'Go ahead, I understand.'. While she talked to Fae, Gio was standing behind her, and wrapped his arms around her waist. He rested his forehead lightly on the back of her head. The whole time, he was smiling. He had never imagined that he could be so happy. But this was happiest he had been in a long, long time. He finally noticed the crowd, and let go of Issy. He shooed them all away, trying to give Issy a little more privacy.

Well I had my ways, they were all in vain,
And she waited patiently.
It was all the same, all my pride and shame,
And she put me on my feet.

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Gabe looked at his phone a minute, trying to forget that night he had brought that girl to his penthouse. She hadn't really been his type. Too short of a skirt, a playboy shirt with the fabric ripped at the shoulders. She was a little tall and they had nothing in common. She hated sports. She had been raised by both of her parents whom were seemingly in love with one another and she had one of those yappy, could-be-mistaken-for-a-mop dogs. Everything about her turned Gabe off. Except for that honeysuckle smell she had. That night, he had planned on getting completely trashed. He had wanted to sleep with her, anyone even, just to try and forget about Max. He had been in sulking for months by this point and he had finally owned up to the fact that it was time to move on. Time to pick up the pride he had left and move forward. He looked in to Mr. Chow's looking right at the table he had been at moments before. Max was sitting there, still staring at the menu. Gabriel cracked a smile and put his hand to the glass. He knew she had already made up her mind as to what she was going to eat, yet she still tried to make it look like she was doing something. Her hair was up and to any other guy who walked in, she probably looked a mess. But to him she was beautiful. Exactly what he had always wanted.

He dragged his fingers down the glass slowly. Good things never lasted in the Upper East Side. So why should this? He'd promise himself he wouldn't let her slip away but what if she did? To her own accord? He couldn't forcefully make her stay. Afterall, he hadn't been able to make her stay that night so why should any night now be any different? If things weren't meant to last forever then he would just have to enjoy the now. Forget the past and the future, look at the now. Because now was all he had. Nothing was guaranteed. He looked off in the direction where the memorial had taken place. ...Rose's death had proven that...

Gabriel cleared his throat and slid his phone into his pocket, before going back inside.

"What'd I miss?" He put on his cocky smile and re-took his seat beside of Max, just barely glancing back at Kaitlyn's table. Kait seemed to be eyeing him more than usual. What was up with that? Gabe scooted closer to Max and put his arm around her chair, refusing to give Kaitlyn the satisfaction of knowing that he knew she was still looking. So he didn't look.

"You seem to like that menu there baby..."

User Image
User Image
User Image

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
( ( (Kieran Michael) ) )

I don't wanna be the one to hurt you...
Why do I do what I do?
Pushing you away again...

User Image

The limo pulled up to the penthouse, coming to a slow stop. Kieran slid on his D&G sunglasses and slipped the driver a $50. He tipped his hat and waited as

Kieran stepped out into the piercing sun. He pushed the car door shut, his bag in his hand. It had been a little over a year since he had last seen this

place. Not that he minded. A break from the UES was exactly what he needed. The steps glinted in the sun light, reflecting the remains of water droplets. He

had missed the rain. Something he didn't mind. It had been raining the night he left. His parents didn't even see him off. They had been in Cozumel for a

business trip, so he had boarded the plane with little more than his own peace of mind. He walked through the door, anticipating a change to what he had

called home. That turned out to be nothing but wishful thinking, though. The place looked exactly the way he had left it. Clean. The fan was even still going

the same speed. The sun was beaming its rays through the sliding glass doors, reflecting intensely off of the only family picture they had ever taken. Kieran

pulled his sunglasses off, tossing them onto the counter.

His room also looked exactly the same. The door had been ajar, and his bed had been made. He put his bag on the floor next to his dresser and sat on the

edge, undoing his tie and pulling off his jacket. He was back. Officially. Now? He just had to work his way back into that UES social life. And what better

way to do so than to hit up Gabe? The guy who showed him the ropes of Lacrosse... along with the ways of the typical east side player. He pulled his phone

from his pocket and texted his friend's number. One that hadn't been dialed or messaged in over a year.

"So where's the party?"

Kieran hit send, knowing that there was always a party going on in the UES. And if anyone who was anyone knew where it was? It was Gabriel Johnson.

I don't wanna be the one to hurt you...
Why do I do what I do?
Pushing you...away again...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out