Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash Garbage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

fιfтєєи gємѕ

ι∂єα ву;; к є к к у υ

ℓιтєяα¢у;;ℓιтєяαтє

ρɾøƒïlεṡ αṉḋ øøс

Trash Garbage

leт υѕ вegιn...

fifteen thousand years ago there were magics created in the simple form of a gemstone. The creators? Avaskians from the now abandoned land of Avaskia, Once full of florish but then tainted with famine, disease, violence, and rebellion all while avoiding war with the Karanshians. These four witches and wizards locked their power into these gems for the use of another if they were to fall by any of these threats.
The gems serve many different purposes that are were unlocked including, premonitions, elemental control, invading the dreams of others, releasing blasts of energy from them or even creating detonations on command.
A war was waged between Avaskia and Karanshia leaving Avaskia in turmoil and destruction, all populations of Avaskia destroyed. The war ceased but these gems still remained being passed through time only to be thought as simple gems.
Forgotten in the sands of time, the gems were forged into a common ring that now lies in the hands of many different people of many different countries. in the year 2596, they are seen as nothing but common as these individuals live normal lives not knowing what power behold in them.
There is one man however who looks for these rings...Willing to kill anyone in his path to attain all seventeen of the rings.

Trash Garbage

τhïṉģṡ τø ταќε ṉøτε øƒ...

.:Rules:.
►Since I made the rp I'm the boss...Dur
►No autohitting or godmodding...It's annoying
►Send all pms to me with the title being the gemstone you want
►Follow the Gaia ToS
►Since there are 15 gems...The goal is to have 15 people. Invite friends if you want
►You can make as many characters as you want. just keep up with them.
YOU the roleplayer must makeup the ability of your ring~ (Gives you options)
►I will reserve spots if you pm me to do so
►If you change the skeleton I give you I will ignore your pm
►Key things for this rp to be good: Drama, Romance, and Violence
►Questions talk to me about them.

.:When it comes to posting:.
►Don't even think about text talk
►Remember that we are in a futuristic setting, get creative!
►You need at least one Paragraph with your posts!
►You can start posting when you're accepted

.:Setting:.
The setting is in a different planet than ours
The countries you can come from are: "Hadini, Lamaria, Vashkalla, Mourin, Karanshia, Tellenwe, Durskim.
This rp will start in the mid afternoon in the summer to make it easier for people.

Trash Garbage

øυɾ ώøṉḋεɾƒυl сαṡτ

Garnet { open }

Amethyst { Samantha Lucian }

Aqua { Ryn Marina-Rayne Maastina }

White Spinel { Dosko Raphael Santiago }

Emerald { Miguel Yojouta Diaz }

Alexandrite { Akruza Colvok Kusrum }

Ruby { Enya Alana Fitzgibbons }

Peridot { open }

Blue Spinel { open }

Pink Zircon { open }

Golden Spinel { Emalia Allison Rose }

Blue Zircon { Eric Mandel Evermore }

Black Onyx { Radulf Le Night }

Mother of Pearl { Taisukei Meito Akuma }

Topaz { open }

Trash Garbage

ṡќεlετøṉ ƒøɾ ÿøυɾ сhαɾαсτεɾ]

[img]Image here! Anime and CGI only[/img]
[align=left][size=25][color=postingcolor1](First)[/color]■[color=postingcolor2](middle)[/color]■[color=postingcolor1](Last) [/color][/size][/align]
[color=postingcolor2][size=24]❝[/size][size=10] “Put your characters quote here!”[/size][size=24]❞[/size][/color][/size]

[size=14][color=posting color1][list][list][color=darkgray][b]n a m e ;[/b][/color]
[size=10]Characters name [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][color=darkgray][b]g e n d e r ;[/b][/color]
[size=10]Gender durrr[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][color=darkgray][b]s e x u a l i t y ;[/b][/color]
[size=10]This one is obvious too [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][color=darkgray][b]a g e ;[/b][/color]
[size=10]Age. please keep it 18-29[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=postingcolor1][u][color=black][color=black][/color][b]● ● ● ●[color=white]OOO[/color][color=postingcolor2]A [color=white]O[/color]L i t t l e [color=white]O[/color]A b o u t[color=white]O[/color] M e[/size]
[/color]
[list][list][color=postingcolor][b]p e r s o n a l i t y ;[/b][/color]
[size=10][Describe it!] [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][color=postingcolor][b]l i f e ' s [color=white]O[/color]a [color=white]O[/color]b i t c h ;[/b][/color]
[size=10]Biography[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=postingcolor1][u][color=black][color=black][/color][b]● ● ● ●[color=white]OOO[/color][color=postingcolor2]A n y t h i n g [color=white]O[/color]E l s e?[/size][/color]

[list][list][color=postingcolor][b]l o v e [color=white]O[/color]i t ;[/b][/color]
[size=10]♥ likes(have at least 4)

[/size]

[color=postingcolor][b]c a n [color=white]O[/color]l i v e [color=white]O[/color]w i t h o u t [color=white]O[/color]i t ;[/b][/color]
[size=10] x dislikes (have at least 4)
x
x
x
[/size]

[color=postingcolor][b]m y[color=white]O[/color]s t a s h ;[/b][/color]
[size=10]weapons here plox
[/size]

[color=postingcolor][b]o t h e r ;[/b][/color]
[size=10]( Race LIKE DEMON OR HUMAN OR SOMETHING D:< ))
[/size]

[color=postingcolor][b]t h e m e [color=white]O[/color] s o n g ;[/b][/color]
[size=10]Link goes here[/size][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=postingcolor1][u][color=black][color=black][/color][b]● ● ● ●[color=white]OOO[/color][color=postingcolor2]T h e y [color=white]O[/color]C o n t r o l [color=white]O[/color]M e[/size]
[size=10]Username[/size]

Trash Garbage

{ σ ρ є и ! }

Trash Garbage

User Image» -------------------------- яуи{ мαяιηα-яαуηє } mααstínα
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxitkekkyu ísn’t ít σkαч thαt í kíllєd hєr? thє mє whσ чσu hαtє-
xxxxxxxxxit'skekkyu ιѕη’т т.н.ι.ѕ αℓѕσ ¢.α.ℓ.ℓ.є.∂ ӨЦЯ ƒ α т є؟
x x x x x x x x x x x x k e k k y u xⓣⓗⓘⓢ ¢.є.я.т.α.ι.и вєℓσνє∂..ωσяℓ∂ ωιℓℓ....
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x k e k k y u x[ V . Λ . П . I . Ƨ . H]

The loud pattering of feet was heard as a girl was running as fast as she could. She turned looking back at the man who had been following her horrified. "Who are you?!" she exclaimed in terror as he looked at her with a smirk reciting her name. Her eyes widened in shock as she knew exactly who it was, Her brother from that dreaded house she ran away from nine years ago.

"Why are you here chasing me?!" she thought scared remembering all of the horrid abuse he put her through, both physically and sexually. He was about twenty-four from what she could remember as she started to cry in fear. "Leave me alone..." she said as her ring started to glow on her finger. She didn't know exactly what was going on but she was frightened at the ring. Before she could say anything, Her brother was gone, Washed away in the large torrent of water that launched from her hand.

"What the hell was that?!" she thought as her eyes widened in further fear of the item. She had no idea what had happened but she wasn't about to find out. Running back to her condominium, A book that a women had given her was sitting on her desk. She opened it quickly looking at the faded translations of the Avaskian text. 'Gemstones of power...' she thought shocked as she looked at the ring she had been holding on to since she had found it three years ago. 'What could this mean...There are other gems too?' hunting through the book further she read a page where there were about fifteen definite rings.

Before she could formulate a sentence she closed the book. 'Someone could be out there hunting for these gems...Another gem holder...?! I just won't use it anymore....but how did I use it...?' the siren thought looking at the floor or her condo. "I was shopping before..." she said opening the door walking to the outdoor market. She bumped into someone and scared herself thinking he had touched her. Looking back at the ring in confusion, she kept about her business going about her normal shopping, Still curious about her ring planning to read more about it at home. 'But my book is the only one...What if someone wants that too?!' she panicked continuing her shopping as if she was about to faint from possible threats she was oblivious to.

Theme song: Mozaik User ImageRole- Megpoid

Out Of Condoms:

romclles's Fangirl

User Image

allyallyallylol
cαи чσυ нєαя мє scяєαм чσυя иαмє ?
cαи чσυ sєє мч ραιи ?
ωнч ∂σ чσυ ιɢиσяє мє ? !
ωнαт ∂ι∂ ι ∂σ ?

ally of memoriesss
ally kins ally kins ally kins!

Ϩɑɱɑηʈɧɑ [ the beauty ] ζυɔɩɑη !

ally ally ally ally ally ally ally ally ally!

A young, curly haired, blonde beauty was sitting in a coffee shop, twirling the ring around her neck on her finger. The chain from which the ring hung was simple and silver, nothing to flashy, nothing to... noticeable. Biting her bottom lip the young woman sighed, dropping the book she had been reading onto the table with a dull thud. She heard a commotion outside but thought nothing of it, a dull throb in the back of her head as she let her eyes shut.

She nearly screamed when someone touched her arm, and she looked up, only to find no one was there. Cocking a eyebrow she felt a ocean of goose bumps cover her arms, and quickly the female stood. She was leaving... Now. Gathering only her book and leaving the rest, she dropped the chain into the hidden safety of her shirt and hurried out the door. She had the oddest feeling she was being followed.

Swallowing, the girl, Samantha, glanced over her shoulder. A man, in her periphreal vision, made her turn around completely. When she looked at the spot he had been straight on... There was nothing. Frowning, Sammy quickly turned, walking as fast as she could in these silly heels.
"Oh, help me. What have I done now..." She whispered, biting her bottom lip hard.

((Say, what's the power for Amethyst? xDD ))

Trash Garbage

Ryn stopped her shopping looking skeptical of everyone that was there. 'They could be gem holders..' she thought running back to her home. She bumped head on into a woman wearing heels falling flat to the ground. "Oh my goodness I'm sorry!" she said looking around skeptical until she noticed the ring on her necklace. 'What if she wants my ring?!' she thought seeing that there was indeed a gemstone upon it.

"Are you alright..?" she asked looking around a bit confused. She didn't have a weapon on her aside from her ring that she of course didn't know how to use fully. '...Maybe I should go home.' she thought looking away and noticing something out of the corner of her eye. 'What's that...?' she thought looking back at her and smiling softly at her. "I'm sorry...I can repay you if you like." she said softly looking away shyly.

User ImageTheme song: Mozaik Role- Megpoid

Out Of Condoms: It's whatever you want it to be~

romclles's Fangirl

User Image

allyallyallylol
cαи чσυ sєє мч ραιи ?
ωнч ∂σ чσυ ιɢиσяє мє ? !
ωнαт ∂ι∂ ι ∂σ ?

ally of memoriesss

Next thing Sammy knew and she was falling backwards, bottom hitting the pavement as she looked up in shock. That twit had just ran into her..! "You... You got mud on my skirt..." Samantha said quietly, a soft sigh escaping her lips before she stood up. "No, no worries. This is old anyways." She brushed as much as she could off her bottom, biting her bottom lip as she thought how much she would love to knock this girl over as well. On cue, something odd and exciting happened. A wind, small enough to not be noticed except by Sammy, blew around Samantha and ruffled her hair. She blinked, wondering if it was mere coincedence. Once again a wind blew, ruffling her hair and playing dangerously with her already short skirt. She held the ring around her neck, frowning, and it all suddenly stopped. Hmm, that was odd. Looking back up at the woman she shook her head. "Pay me? Ha, I don't need payment hun. I've got enough..." She cut herself off, suddenly turning to find no one there.
"Did you see that?" She asked, pointing towards the spot. A MAN, a real life sized ACTUAL MAN had been standing there.

♬ ♪♬ ♪♬ ÐoskoΞяaphaelΞ§antiago♬ ♪♬ ♪♬
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"No Fear..."

"Destination: Darkness..."

User Image
                                          A performer stood outside in the shade of a building next to the opening of an alleyway strumming an ebony guitar while he leaned against the wall with one foot pressed against it. Beside him against the wall was the guitar's case, wide-open with cash scattered inside. His red eyes had been watching to two girls as they bumped into each other and were seemingly in one hell of a rush, and both of them seemed to think they were seeing things, but they weren't. Dosko saw the man as well, and knew why he was there. 'Today is just my lucky day,' ran the words through his head as he started to play a different song.
                                          His voice rang on as he pushed himself off of the wall and started swaying back and forth as his eyes glanced about looking for the man. After a moment of playing, a man came out from the alley, bumping into him and causing him to mess up and almost drop his guitar, but the strap that was around his neck stopped it from falling. "a*****e...," he muttered as he looked at the man, and suddenly his face was filled with shock as he got a good look at the man's face, making his skin also turn pale.
                                          The man pressed on down the side of the road without even looking back. Dosko's expression held for a moment as he could tell this man was now just playing mind games with him. Swallowing roughly, he cleared his throat and continued playing and watching the two women. 'If he just screwing with me, or is he screwing with them too...,' he asked himself in thought while he played on. His eyes removed themselves from the women and he started swaying back and forth away as he glanced around, looking out for the dangerous man.

Trash Garbage

Ryn looked at her and was terrified by her dress. "You should come with me so we can get it cleaned!" she said surprised as she nodded. "I did see him...I have no idea who he was..." she said softly then heard music, instinctively she started singing along while walking towards the sound. She looked back at Samantha wondering if she was following her or not. 'Where is it coming from...?' she asked before she located the sound and looked at the man playing.

She stopped singing starting to look a bit scared for a moment then avoided eye contact. She was completely frightened quickly and remained silent waiting for Samantha to speak. Instantly flushing a light pink, she quickly looked down at the ground avoiding eye contact with him as she slowly looked at him once then smiled softly blushing a bit more. '...Why am I always so nervous?!' she thought as it temporarily got awkwardly silent. 'Two humans...I feel so...out of place.' The Siren let out a sigh for a moment then looked at him again trying to regain composure. "Sorry...I just um...I liked your playing." she complimented with a grin.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              User ImageTheme song: Mozaik Role- Megpoid

Out Of Condoms:

romclles's Fangirl

User Image

allyallyallylol
cαи чσυ sєє мч ραιи ?
ωнч ∂σ чσυ ιɢиσяє мє ? !
ωнαт ∂ι∂ ι ∂σ ?

ally of memoriesss

Samantha waved her hands, not in the mood for talking as she turned on her heels. "I really need to get home, but it was ver-" She was cut off as a familiar face walked by, and she paled. That was her brother there, simply ambling along. Oh great. She turned, letting her curls fall in her face as protection against him. Once he was gone she cleared her throat, fingering the ring as she looked up, confusion spreading across her face. Who was she talking to?

Ah, the guitar player just over to the right. Sammy nodded with a small smile, noticing the blush on the girls face. She raised a eyebrow, wondering if the two knew each other. Blinking, she examined the male. Sure, he was cute, but he had a funny sort of air around him. Like this female in front of her. Snapping into attention, she suddenly blurted, "Oh dear, I forgot my manners. Name's Samantha." She nodded, curls bouncing lightly against her shoulders.

♬ ♪♬ ♪♬ ÐoskoΞяaphaelΞ§antiago♬ ♪♬ ♪♬
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"No Fear..."

"Destination: Darkness..."

User Image
                                          Dosko noticed one of them beginning to sing the song as he raised a brow of curiosity and allowed her to sing as he played. The moment she looked at him and stopped singing, a smirk formed on his lips then he picked up the singing and finished playing. His smirk grew, making him look mischievous and as though he was planning on her to approach him and enjoy his music.
                                          The smirk immediately died away as he heard the other woman introduce herself. He nodded his head and gave a lame salute then turned his attention back to the woman who complimented him, his lips curving into a petite smile. "Why, thank you...," he answered with a deep and smooth voice, his smile opening up to show his pearly whites. His eyes shot down to his guitar case as a stranger passed by and dropped some change in it. Looking to the person, he nodded his head then looked back to her.
                                          "Ladies...," he said as he bowed slightly, "my name is Dosko..., but you can just call me Raphael, and I know about him." His expression then dropped to a serious state as he started playing again, his eyes glancing around wildly as he did. 'Where the hell did he go...,' ran the words through his head before he started singing.

Out Of Clouds:
(( Is is fine if I create the Mr. Evil Guy? ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff