Welcome to Gaia! ::

bakurako's Senpai

User Image

Intro:

For many generations, the Sohma family had a curse placed on their family. The twelve animals of the zodiac, the cat, and the god, were the curses placed on fourteen members of the Sohma family. When these members hug a member of the opposite gender, they turn into the animal they are cursed with. The Sohma family has been haunted as long as anyone can date back. The newest lot of zodiac are forced to either live with this curse, or try to fight to find away to change it.

bakurako's Senpai

User Image
Rules:

❶ Try to post at least a paragraph, and it needs to be able to be understood. A few spelling or grammar problems are fine, as long as people can read it.
❷ Don't god-model
❸Make sure you follow are the gaia rules
❹ If a person wants their character gay or bi or straight, then let them be with that without causing any problems
❺ PM me all profiles under FB RP
❻Try to keep the OOC down. I'll make an OOC thread if peole want it.
❼ There's a limit to how many male and female characters there can be. If I get to many of one gender then I won't take any new characters of that gender until we get more of the needed gender
❽ You can have more then one character, but not more then two.
NOTE: If you have been role playing a while and I know you'll kee posting and can handle it, you can have three.
❾ These rules can change at any time.
❶ 0 Listen to me and tiraspy because we're awsome.

bakurako's Senpai

Taken Characters:

God/Emiko : Chibi_tomb_robber

Rat/Zephadin : Aionis Nightmares

Dog/Kiyoye: Nano_Jiro

Dragon/Kimi: tiraspy

Sheep/Angel: Serenus Harmony

Monkey/Hayato : Nano_Jiro

Tiger/Natsumi: ii_bangXchuu

Horse/ Darius: Monopiii

Cow/Yuri : Chibi_tomb_robber

Snake/Mariya: Monopiii

Rooster/Sentin: tiraspy

Pig/Haruhi: goldenslaughterer

Rabbit/Zeke: Chibi_tomb_robber

Cat/Tobias: Conenz

Outsiders:
1. Rachel Moore/Luna Mysteriosa
2.Chinatsu Haruki Hideaki/ Serenus Harmony

bakurako's Senpai

OOC Board
Profile outline:

My name is: (character name)
I’m this many: (Age)
You wouldn‘t know it, but I‘m really: (Zodiac animal or outsider)
It looks like this: (Zodiac appearance or n/a)
While I look like this: (appearance)
I have a great job: (job. Add grade if in school)
Keep this a secret! : (crush)
And that’s because I like: (Guys, girls, or both)
My life story: (Bio)
I’m controlled by: (Gaia name)

LINKS:

Profile thread

bakurako's Senpai

Emiko yawned as she woke up. It was the weekend so she wouldn't need to get ready for school. She actually went to a normal school, not a public one but it was still mostly normal. She didn't have problems going to co-ed school, there was no worry anything would happen to her at one. The same couldn't be said for any other memeber of the zodiac curse. Emiko pushed herself out of bed and went to get dressed. She wondered if her brother was awake yet or not. Zeke would work most of the nights at his job, so he wouldn't always be awake when she got up on weekends. He'd only work friday and saturday, or if there was something special going on that his job wanted him there.

Zeke didn't need to work. Emiko was sure of that. The Sohma family had so much money that she didn't understand why he would want to go out and work late hours. On top of that, he took on almost all of the things she was supposed to do as Head of the Sohma household. Did he wear himself out? He claimed he just did it as a break. She guessed since he didn't work a lot it must not be so bad.

Emiko finished getting dressed and decided to go and grab something to eat. Sometimes she would be lucky and run into some of the zodiac members when she walked around the main estate. She was always happy to see them... well, almost. She couldn't say that one zodiac didn't scare her, the cat. She knew about it's true form, and it scared her to no end. But, today was a good day. She was even feeling good today, not feeling sick or weak or anything. She doubted that would last the whole day, but she could hope.

As she walked to the kitchen, she passed her brother's room. Yep, he was still passed out on his bad. She then continued on to the kitchen.

((Please don't feel you need to most any where near this much. I'm not going to be posting this much normally, it's just an intro.))
User Image
You're gonna feel this.

Rachel's eyes slowly opened, revealing the morning sun. She grumbled as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. Rachel reached for the glasses on her nightstand and put them on before checking the time. The digital clock on her bedside table read six thirty in the morning. The brunette sighed. She had gotten home late from her job last night and had only gotten about six hours of sleep. However, she needed the job to pay for college. Rachel pushed the blanket off of her and stepped out of bed, revealing her usual pajamas, a large t-shirt and shorts. As her feet touched the icy wood floor, she felt a little more awake as she made her way to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Rachel took a shower, had a bagel for breakfast, brushed her teeth, and got dressed before picking up her things for school and walking out of her apartment. She locked the door before making her way down the stairs. Once there, she put the headphones to her ipod in her ears and began walking down the sidewalk. Rachel usually got to school by express train, so she made her usual way to the train station. Her first class didn't start until eight and it was currently seven, so the brunette was calm, but walked as fast as she could without running.

You won't forget it.

Huong Le's Partner

Thrilled Enabler

11,250 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Married 100
User Image

All I want...XXXXXXXXXXXX

Tobias had been awake since the crack of dawn. Weren't cats supposed to be lazy and try to sleep whenever possible? Well, the boy's eyes had always been extra sensitive to light, and every morning when the sun rose he would find himself instantly awake. Heh, if only waking up early was one of him more unusual quirks...

After discarding his pajamas for an outfit consiting of a simple black shirt and jeans, Tobias found himself moments later standing in the kitchen, mindlessly staring out one of the windows as he sipped a glass of water. No milk? To be honest he was dying for some cream but instead fought his desires, trying to forget what he was. To his dismay, the fight would be a losing one.

What brought his loss was the sound of foot steps, Tobias turning his head to see little Emiko. A soft grin fell on the boy's lips as his eyes tried to display themselves as king, gentle. This girl was his salvation, his everything, his god. It hurt when he saw his god stare at him in fear, thinking about the form that could easily reveal itself with the removal of a few beads. Yet again, that's how most people stared at him. Either as a monster, a loner, or as just some face in a crowd. Just once he wanted to catch a friendly stare in his direction. Oh well...

"Good morning, Emiko."

XXXXXXXXXX... is to be free

User Image

bakurako's Senpai

User Image
Emiko Sohma: The god

Emiko jumped when she heard Tobias. Out of everyone she could have ran into first thing in the morning, why was it the cat? Now, it wasn't like she disliked or hated him or anything like that. She was just afraid. Why was it every time she looked at Tobias she only thought about that horrible true form of the cat. She was the god though... she was supposed to love all of the zodiac and they were supposed to love her in return, right? Then why was she so afraid? It wasn't like she could stop it either.

"G-good morning," Emiko responded. She tried her hardest to not show her uneasiness. Tobias was about the same age as her brother, only a few years different. He didn't have a job, right? So, she wondered what he did during the day. "H-how are you this morning?" she asked.

User ImageUser Image User Image

Huong Le's Partner

Thrilled Enabler

11,250 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Married 100
User Image

The fear was clear in the small girl's voice. To strike such a terrible emotion into his God.... what a terrible person he was. Tobias' grin managed to stay plastered on his face as his eyes shifted to sorrow momentarily before catching themselves and going back to their inviting calm. He needed to stay cheery, no use showing what was really going on inside.

"I am... " 'Feeling quite terrible for scaring you, my goddess' 'A terrible person, I should be hanged' 'Troubled, though I'm the very source of everyone's trouble' "... well."

Tobias set the now empty glass down on the counter and moved himself towards the corner, letting the girl have more range of the kitchen. "You're up rather early this morning." The statement was more of an observation, not expecting Emiko to respond if she didn't want to.

User Image

bakurako's Senpai

User Image

"It's good to know you're doing well..." Emiko said softly. What more was she suppose to say? She wasn't sure that she could have a normal conversation with him. Though, maybe she could get him to help her with something? Zeke didn't like it when she used the stove, something about the last time she had used it she burned herself on it. It was an accident though! And, if she never used it she wouldn't get any better at using it... Still, it was probably a good idea to not upset her brother. At least not this early in the morning. Because of her thinking about this, she didn't even notice he didn't respond to the second thing he had said.

"Tobias, could you help me make breakfast? Zeke doesn't want me to use the stove. I want to make eggs," Emiko said softly. She couldn't stop herself, even with stuff like this, from speaking softly was something she was trying to hide her uneasiess. She wasn't sure if it was working or not. It didn't change the way she felt, but she was hopeing that it would make Tobias feel better.

Shadowy Gatekeeper

I yawned and crawled out of bed. It was much to early to be getting up, but I knew that today was an important day at the shelter and I had to work. I like my job. I get to stand in front of the shelter and hand out flyers to people telling them that they should adopt an animal. Its fun. I get to meet all sorts of people and they all think I'm cute. Which I am.

I dressed in my work uniform and headed down to the kitchen. Emiko and Tobias were making eggs.

"Morning" I yawned. I walked over to the fridge and climbed up on my step stool and got the fruit loops down. Then I dragged my stool over to the cupboard and got a bowl. I put my stool away and went for the milk. I grinned, Tobias hadn’t seen my secret stash of breakfast milk. I reached into the far back of the bottom shelf and pulled out my little bottle. I padded over to my cereal and started to eat. I smiled. Fruit loops always started my day right.

Huong Le's Partner

Thrilled Enabler

11,250 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Married 100
User Image

Awkward silence.
Tobias always managed to create an unsettling atmosphere. At least, that's how he felt. Maybe the boy has knocking himself down too much, but what could one expect from a... thing like him? Tobias was about to head out to hopefully put Emiko's nerves at ease until he listened to his goddess' request.
"Help you.. make breakfast?" The request seemed rather odd; she wanted a monster to help make her food? What she said afterward about Zeke made the situation clearer and brought a smile to his face. What a loving brother. Emiko had no idea how lucky she was to have such a caring and thoughtful brother like Zeke.

"I would be more than happy to help you, Emiko." Tobias moved from the window and gathered a few eggs from the fridge just before Kimi entered the room. He gave the dragon a soft "Hello" and went about his business. Around Emiko he tried to be as friendly as possible. Around his fellow zodiac members... he felt uneasy. Could he really refer to them as 'fellow'? After all, he was out of the circle.

Tobias turned on the stove and placed the egg yokes into the pan once it was done heating up, all the while listening to Kimi move around the room. Was that... milk he smelled? Before he could glance over at the fridge Kimi was already making her way to the table. Where did she get that bottle? She was holding out on him...

User Image

Shadowy Gatekeeper

After looking to make sure Tobias wasnt looking I put my finger to my lips and gestured for Emiko to be quiet. I snuck up behind Tobias and put last of my secret stash of milk next to him on the counter. Then, waving at Emiko, I ran from the room towards the door. I had to get to work.

bakurako's Senpai

User Image

Emiko was glad she would get help making the eggs. She didn't want to wake up her brother just for breakfast. While she was still uneasy about the cat, she felt it would be fine for him to help with breakfast. She watched him intently as he made the eggs, and stayed that way until Kimi showed up.

Emiko smiled when she saw the dragon. Another zodiac! One that didn't scare her too! That was great. She stopped watching Tobias cook the eggs and walked a bit closer to Kimi. "Good morning," she said brightly. Emiko liked the dragon. The older female acted more like someone her own age, something that the sixth grader enjoyed greatly. She wished she had that much energy, but Emiko found she got sick if she tried to run around to much.

Of course, she was quiet right after that when the dragon told her to. What was she planning? Emiko watched a moment, but soon the dragon was gone. She had been hoping to talk with Kimi more. Maybe she could do it later. She looked at Tobias again. She was suck with just the cat again...

bakurako's Senpai

User Image
Zeke Sohma: The Rabbit

Zeke groaned some as he opened his eyes. What times as it anyway? Well, no matter what time it was, it was to nearly for him to be waking up. Sure, he had pleantly of things to do today, but that didn't mean he needed to be up at this ungodly hour. The light was comming from his window, and he figured that was what woke him up. He needed to remember to keep those blinds shut tighter.

Pulling himself out of bed, Zeke went to get dressed. He had been out working late the night before, but he loved that job. He liked it a lot better then stay in the estate all the time, either taking care of Emiko or taking care of of the estate. It wasn't that he didn't want to take care of his sister, he felt he took damn good care of her and kept her happy, it just didn't leave much time for himself. It took it's toll on the blond sometimes. It was honestly part of the reason he sent her to school and didn't have her home schooled. Of course, if her health started to get bad he would need to keep home. Oh how he dreaded that day.

He grabbed his clothes and went into the bathroom. A nice hot shower should wake him up enough to get things done today. He would normally check on his sister when he woke up, but he was sure she was doing fine.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces