Total Votes:[ 1 ]

Quotable Genius

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
User Image

INTRODUCTION

A long line of children wearing tight fitting, grey jumpsuits walked single file across the bridge and to the rocket awaiting to board. There were camera men all around to get shots of all the brave little children headed off to play their war games. A moral booster for the people. As the little boys and girls took their seats and buckled themselves in. A much older man who was obviously the superior officer walked past the scared children, hands clasped firmly behind his back as he took a seat in the last row so he could keep an eye on his cadets. Not a word was spoken.

A few moments later, a deafening roar could be heard as the rocket lifted itself and shot away into orbit. There were no window. The only sign that they had left their planet was the sudden lack of gravity. The children unbuckled themselves.

"Well, we're not in Kansas anymore."

Nervous laughter. But the ice had been broken. The children began to converse among themselves, finally relaxing. And then, as they neared their destination, the officer stood up and floated to the front grabbing on to the handholds. He flipped himself upside down.

"Why are you all of you upside down soldiers?"

The children had grown quiet. Not sure of what their response was to be.

"I thought so. I have a bunch of pinheads here. No one knows. No one ever knows. They expect us to turn you into tactical geniuses, and this is what they give me to work with? Very well. Welcome to Battle School. You are the youngest, and brightest minds of Earth, our only hope in saving humanity, a very scary thought. In these next few months, you'll be placed with your launchy group. They will be your friends, family, brothers, and sisters. It will be nearly impossible for you to succeed without them. You may have been the toughest or the brightest back home, but here, you all scored the highest. Here, there is always someone who scored better than you."

He spoke with slight contempt. The shuttle landed and the children exited making their way through the hallways where much bigger boys were walking through the hallways.

"Look how small they are! They don't even reach my balls!" Snorted one of the older boys.

It didn't do much to improve their moral. But here they were. For better or for worst. The Fate of Humanity resting on their shoulders.

User Image

Introduction ♒ Rules ♒ Profiles ♒ Announcements ♒ In-Game News ♒ Armies ♒

Quotable Genius

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
User Image

RULES

➡As creator of this roleplay, I reserve all rights to make decisions. I am the one who will determine your fate here at my Academy. My word is law.

➡Alrighty, first off, no god-modding. We all want to be super-genius children, and to be the "chosen one to save humanity" but it may not be you. Just relax and go with the flow, and act like, well, children.

➡Follow TOS

➡Please be active and dedicated! I know we all have school, and busy lives, but I find the more time between posts, the less chance the roleplay has to survive.

➡I guess you can have romance.... but you're children sooooo meh... and I can't think of many places you could go either.....

➡All Profiles and Reservations should be PM'd to me with the title: I am a Genius.

➡Please be Semi-Lit/Lit. I know at times you don't know just what to say and do, but a nice paragraph or two.. or three would be fantastic. Watch your grammar and spelling.

➡I really hate rules.... I know most of you probably know the protocol, and I can't think of anything else..... soooo if I think of anything else.. I'll let you know.

➡I love plotting, and I love ideas! Feel free to PM me any and all ideas you have. They will most likely be accepted unless it goes against something that has already been planned, or I don't see how it can work. And talk to each other! Let's all be friends!

User Image

♒ Introduction ♒ Rules ♒ Profiles ♒ Announcements ♒ In-Game News ♒ Armies ♒

Quotable Genius

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
User Image

PROFILES

Profile Page

User Image
Jens Heinz
        Race: Caucasian
        Home Country: Germany
        Army Status: Launchy
        Played by RaInBoWdAsHiNg

User Image
Troy DeWitt

Race: Caucasian
        Home Country: United States
        Army Status: Launchy
        Played by mynightmarestays

Reserve:
[u][size=18]Name[/size][/u]
IMG:(please make it 300x100. No anime images.
[list][list][list][size=10] [b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Home Country:[/b]
[b]Army Status:[/b] (You will start out as a launchy)
Played by [i]Your Name Here[/i][/size][/list][/list][/list]

Profile:
[align=center]Picture here[/align]

[list][list][list][list][size=11][b]Name: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Gender: [/b]
[b]Race: [/b]
[b]Home Country:[/b]

[b]Skills[/b]
A brief description of their fighting style or other things that they can do. What did they score the highest on their entrance exam?

[b]Personality[/b]

[b]History[/b]
Give me a bit about their childhood previously. Did they stick out? Street kids? Popular? Hated? A third? How did your siblings treat you? Were you better then them? Did they want to get accepted? Will your family miss you? Do you have a pet that you miss. (Just some questions to think about since I know this is probably the least favorite part to write.

[b]Appearance[/b]
Stuff like height and build, it's useful to know. And images are great, but don't fit your character to the image, Decide what you want your character to look like, even if its not the same as your pic entirely. Good pics are hard to find.

[b]Other[/b]
If nothing you can delete this section. [/size]

User Image

Quotable Genius

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
User Image

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Profile Page

User Image

Quotable Genius

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
User Image

In-Game News

User Image

Quotable Genius

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
User Image

ARMIES

Launchy
User Image

Salamander
User Image

Rat
User Image

[Note] This roleplay has no maximum capacity. More armies will be added as necessary.

User Image

♒ Introduction ♒ Rules ♒ Profiles ♒ Announcements ♒ In-Game News ♒ Armies

Quotable Genius

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Quotable Genius

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50