Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
𝔗𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔵
__________________________________________________________W h e n . D i s n e y .

Index;;
☀ Storyline
☀ Rules
☀ Skeletons
☀ Who's Taken
☀ What's Going On
☀ Announcements
☀ Black && White List
☀ Reserved
☀ Reserved
☀ Reserved

M e e t s . M a g i c .__________________________________________________________

l l Storyline l l Rules l l Who's Taken l l Skeletons l l What's Going On l l Announcements l l Black&&White List l l Reserved l l Reserved l l Reserved l l
User Image
𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔢
__________________________________________________________W h e n . D i s n e y .

The clouds covered the moon and the stars above the forest, and a thick wind swept over two bodies hunched together. Neither paid any attention to the wind, too enraptured in what they were doing. The figures were hunched over an old book; it was falling apart at the seams, the pages ripped and yellowed, and the ink smudged in some places. A single finger swept over the sentences, its long, dirty fingernail tracing the words. Its owner was murmuring, his voice a high, unpleasant sound. The other figure was still, her breath held, as she listened to the man's voice. She had a twisted smile upon her face, her eyes were closed, and her long, tangled hair was swaying in the ever-going wind.

"This book is absolutely useless, Bellatrix. Get me the next one." His demand was low and demeaning, but without hesitation, she muttered a banishing spell, and quickly put a new book in its place. This book was even older, it seemed, and yet was not in nearly as bad of condition. The man's eyes widened as he gazed at its cover. "Where did you find this?" he asked, though he did not look at her. The light that illuminated from his wand flickered as his attention faltered. Bellatrix, as he had called her, suppressed a shiver, though she felt a cold pool deep along her spine. "I found it in an old library that we burned down. It was one of the only books that hadn't been destroyed. I couldn't help but look through it, and I had noticed a few curses that might be useful - "

"Enough. I just thought I had seen..." His voice trailed away, and he pushed the thought to the back of his mind. He flipped through the book's pages, as he had with the previous one, treating it with an uncharacteristic amount of gentleness. He was reaching the end of the book when he came to an abrupt halt. At the top of the page he had opened, it was written in large, black text: "𝔄𝔠𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬 𝔄𝔫𝔦𝔪𝔲𝔰."

The "𝔄𝔠𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬 𝔄𝔫𝔦𝔪𝔲𝔰" spell, translated to "Summon the Souls," is a spell that an ancient wizard had created in a time long before now. He lived in the days of the Hogwarts founders, and was equally powerful. However, he was much less well known.

His name was Walt Disney. He was neither a good nor evil wizard. He kept to himself, inside his own home, creating characters and writing stories. He also created a good many spells, the majority of which are in the book Voldemort is reading through now. The only spell he was known for, however, is the spell Voldemort stopped at. He had created it at a time of his life when he had been his loneliest. He found his only moment of solace the characters he crafted, and he created the spell so he wouldn't be lonely - he created the spell to bring his characters to life.

So now, here we are in the summer of 1994, in the Forbidden Forest bordering the Hogwarts grounds. Lord Voldemort has, indeed, returned, and with him he wishes to bring an army so great and powerful that there is no way he can lose. He is determined that this time, he will be victorious. He uses this "𝔄𝔠𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬 𝔄𝔫𝔦𝔪𝔲𝔰" spell to summon what he assumes will be an unstoppable army, one that will bend to his every whim - but will it? Seeing as these are Walt Disney's characters, Voldemort - and most other pure-bloods, for that matter, haven't a clue as to who these strange characters are. Oh, but the muggle-borns - well, they're quite familiar. So will the muggle-borns gain the upper hand, or will Voldemort triumph regardless? Will Walt Disney's characters be enormous and great, something to be feared? Or will they be gentle and kind, and fight against Voldemort and his malicious ways to preserve justice? Only you can decide. The choice is, entirely, up to you.

M e e t s . M a g i c .

l l Storyline l l Rules l l Who's Taken l l Skeletons l l What's Going On l l Announcements l l Black&&White List l l Reserved l l Reserved l l Reserved l l
User Image
ℜ𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔰

All right everybody, listen up! I am the Minister of Magic for this role play, so you will all abide by my rules. I promise, I’m no Fudge, and I’m not mean. But rules are a must, and if you break them, I won’t be happy. One strike and you’ll receive a warning from me. Two strikes and you’re going on my Black List. Three strikes and you’re out. So if you want to stay in this role play, you MUST FOLLOW THESE RULES. I’ll try to make these semi-short and semi-sweet.

No. Godmodding;; Godmodding is when your character is virtually undefeatable. It’s disrespectful and very annoying. You are not invincible. You can get hurt. This goes both ways. Your character(s) most likely does not have the ability to automatically kill/defeat the opposing character(s). If you are Dumbledore, Voldemort, Mickey Mouse, or Pete this is especially true. These four characters are the most powerful in the role play, and – depending on whom they’re fighting – they may be able to kill a single character in one blow. But that’s no fun, so let’s try and steer away from doing that. Also, you do not have the power to control characters that are not yours. You cannot make a character say or do anything that their author has not already made them say or do. If you have permission to do this, please state it in OOC.

PG-13, plz;; Follow Gaia's Terms of Service! Everything should remain PG-13, meaning: no cybersex. (If you don’t know what it is, that’s what Urban Dictionary is for.) If you absolutely have to role play these intimate occasions, please take it to PMs, IMs, or anything that’s not the role play. Time skips are your friend here. Violence is dandy and all, but please, nothing too graphic. Bleeding, death, bones breaking, torture, it’s all okay, but only go into so much detail. As far as swearing goes, I have two main rules: 1) stay in character. If you’ve never heard your character swear, and don’t think they would, don’t make them do it! And if they’re from Harry Potter, stick to the swear words you've seen in the books. 2) Don’t go overboard. A little bit is okay, but let’s keep it in check. If you’re unsure about your post, send it to me for the okay.

Posting;; If you’re feeling too lazy to look over what you’ve written, don’t post it. All of us are in school, (or have been) (or should be) so we all know the basics. Most people mention this rule but never actually enforce it - I am not one of those people. I will message you if you fail to follow this rule. If you want someone to look over your post for you, Process the Progress and I will be happy to oblige. And I’m not looking for perfection here. You don’t have to be a grammar whore. Just be aware of what you’re posting. If you have something to say that's not role play, just post it as an OOC in your latest ROLE PLAY post. No separate conversation posts. If you must use OOC in a post, please use something to signify the beginning and ending of such. Pretty posts are pretty. I would like your post to be very pretty. I don’t have many limitations on exactly how pretty your post can be, but I do have two: 1) Text should be anywhere from size 9.4 to size 11.5. Anything smaller than that is hard to read, and anything larger than that is…ugly. Which is not pretty. 2) Don’t make the posting layouts too long. Especially if you write a lot, it will take up half the page. It’s a waste. You must post at least once a week per character. Not everyone can post every day, and not every post will be as long as I’d recommend (which is 1-3 paragraphs), but once a week isn’t too much to ask. If you don’t meet this standard, I won’t count it as a strike – as long as this doesn’t happen often. But if this isn’t such a rare occurrence, you will be given a strike.

Reserves & Profiles;; First things first: do not send me a profile without sending me a reserve first. If you do, I will ignore it. Same thing goes for titling the PMs. If they are not titled respectively, I will ignore it. I promise this. You can resend it as many times as you want, but it won’t matter if it’s incorrect. I won’t say anything, though, so if you don’t get a PM back from me within a week telling you that your character has been accepted, then there was something wrong. (But don’t worry, if there was something wrong in the actual contents of the reserve/profile, I’ll let you know so you can fix it.) Please don’t change the skeletons! I worked very hard on these, and I’ve given you room to make it your own. Accidents happen, and I get that. But really, if you pay attention to what you’re doing, you should be fine. PM me "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" for a reserve. PM me "Hedwig's Theme" for a profile.

Everything else;; Don't be a jerk. Please be respectful and open-minded. This is an LGBT-Friendly Zone, as well as an Intolerance-Free Zone. Let’s keep our personal views on religion, sexual orientation, etc. out of it. You cannot have more than eight characters total; 4 for Harry Potter and 4 for Disney. And because there are so many characters to choose from when you combine Disney and Harry Potter, you do not need to make your own. So, sorry, but no Original Characters, and no exceptions! Don’t worry, there will always be plenty characters to choose from. Pair up as you will! If you want to make Bellatrix Lestrange and Winnie the Pooh fall in love, be my guest! I would love to see some strange couples in this role play! Gay couples, love triangles, wizards with talking animals, it’s all welcome here! The one thing I ask of you is to not make two of your own characters fall in love with each other. That’s no fun. Branch out a bit. Have fun with it. Highlight the Reserves & Profiles paragraph for the reserve and profile titles so that I know you read this in it's entirety. I know it's a lot, and I'm sorry.

M e e t s . M a g i c .__________________________________________________________

l l Storyline l l Rules l l Who's Taken l l Skeletons l l What's Going On l l Announcements l l Black&&White List l l Reserved l l Status l l

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff